Finding a Replacement

Story Info
Mom doubles down on a replacement for dad.
6.3k words
4.67
134.7k
293
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding a Replacement

Before I start things, there is something I need to say. My late husband Howard was the most loving and caring man I had ever met. If he wasn't, we would not have remained happily married for almost twenty-five years. He was my friend, my confidante, my lover; and he was also my Master.

For those who don't understand the true meaning of being submissive; it's very hard to explain. I had grown up a conservative Jewish girl. Howard was four years my senior when we met through one of my father's law associates. I was a fresh high school graduate of eighteen, and he was a dashing doctor in the making at twenty-two.

Six months later we were married and my life changed. Howard knew my needs and desires greater than anyone, even me. That is the true relationship between a sub and their Master. He never once abused me, and I never was made to do something that deep inside I did not wish to do; it was Howard who knew those deep desires.

He gave me direction, love and life. That vanished when COVID claimed his life four months ago. Financially nothing changed; Howard had great life insurance, and we had spent two decades investing. He had also given me the confidence to start my own online business, which was doing fairly well with the COVID world.

No, my loss was deeper than that. It was the loss of direction, almost a loss of purpose that struck deep into me. Howard was more than my husband; he was my life. In nearly twenty-five years we had built a home, a medical practice, an online business, and a family; all together. The idea of moving onward alone terrified me.

Were it not for our two children I'm not sure where I would have been. Marcus, our oldest is twenty-two and works as an apprentice architect at a local firm. Our daughter Ruth is nineteen and in her senior year of high school.

Marcus was the image of his father, physically. At almost six feet and over two hundred pounds, he could be an imposing figure; especially when he was flanked by his mother and sister.

Howard often called us his two pixies; and for good reason. Both Ruth and I barely broke five feet; and I think I was the heavier at nearly a hundred and fifteen pounds. We both had long auburn hair that went half way down our backs; and as Howard called them; in the throes of passion, large brown doe eyes.

Many were the times people confused us for sisters rather than mother and daughter. I made special efforts to eat right and stay in shape; not for vanity; but for my husband. He loved his pixie, and I did everything I could to give that to him.

After Howard's death Ruth and Marcus spent more time at the house; I suspect as much for me as for themselves; but I wasn't one to argue. It was Marcus who apparently caught the first thought that something was different with mom.

After four months without direction, I was apparently switching my submission towards my children. A fact I did subconsciously, because I was never aware of it. It was later that Marcus told me how we would be sitting on the patio and he would mention he was thirsty; and before he could move I was out of my chair fetching him a drink. Or how Ruth would mention she was chilled in the evening air and I would immediately run to get her a sweater.

It was Marcus who first broached the subject of me dating; a topic I almost violently refused.

"You need to find a companion mom" Marcus told me.

"No one can replace your father" I replied sadly.

"Why? Because no one can tell you what you need?" he looked at me.

"Marcus, you are getting into dangerous territory" I said softly.

We were in the kitchen preparing the dinner plates and pouring wine; Ruth was on her cell phone out on the patio. Marcus looked out the glass doors at his sister, and then stepped beside me.

"You have beautiful breasts" his deep baritone caught me flat footed.

"Marcus" I gasped.

I couldn't help it; I instinctively looked down at my chest. I was wearing a pale pink blouse that was thin enough you could see the light tan bra underneath. Neither Ruth nor I have those huge breasts men seem to fawn over.

We both sport a nice pair of 34 B's; and I had always been proud of the fact that even almost fifty years old and I had kept my firmness. I turned and looked at him; he wasn't looking at me as he focused on pouring the wine.

"Go upstairs and take your bra off" he said without looking up from the glass he was filling.

"I'm your mother; you shouldn't ask..." I started to say, but Marcus' baritone cut me off.

"I didn't ask" he stopped pouring and turned to look at me. "I told you" he said calmly.

I just stood there frozen as he set down the bottle, and without another word; he picked up the glasses and headed for the patio door. I trembled as I heard his words; he hadn't asked, he had told me.

Something four months old, clicked deep inside me. I didn't have time to run up to the bedroom, so I stepped into the laundry room off the kitchen. Reaching behind my back I unsnapped my bra and pulled it through the sleeves of my blouse. As I tossed it into the laundry basket, I looked down.

Dear God, I could actually see my dark areoles through the thin fabric. Before I could second guess myself, I stepped back into the kitchen and picked up the three plates.

Walking out to the patio, I set Ruth's on the table in front of her. To this day I can't say why; but when I bent down to place his plate, I held for a moment in front of Marcus; letting him see down the opening of my blouse.

"They're beautiful" he whispered softly.

"Thank you" I said in a hushed voice; as a blush crept over my cheeks.

Before I could move, Marcus reached out and gripped my wrist. "Thank you what?" He let the words hang in the air as he stared into my eyes.

"Thank you...sir" I whispered in a hoarse voice.

God I barely made it back to my chair. My knees threatened to buckle; my panties were soaked; and my nipples felt like twin diamonds pressed against my blouse.

For the rest of the evening we chatted about Marcus and Ruth; through it all he said nothing more but I could see his eyes going to my blouse from time to time. I watched Ruth, to see if she was aware; but she gave no clue.

By the end of the evening, I walked Marcus to the front door while Ruth retreated to her room to finish her studies. Marcus leaned down and I felt a warm kiss on my cheek.

"Night sweetie" I said.

"Night mom" he smiled gently. "I think I'll come by tomorrow and clean the pool" he told me.

Clean the pool, why, we had someone doing that; I just stared at him. He turned to reach for the door knob, my mind whirling with confusion. Then, he turned and swept my feet out from under me.

"You can skip the bra and the panties" he said softly.

I looked into those piercing green eyes, and my heart skipped a beat. My entire body quivered as so many thoughts raced through my mind. But, only two words slipped out of my mouth.

"Yes sir" I whispered.

"Excellent" Marcus nodded.

I watched a smile crease his face and I felt a familiar warmth blossom deep inside me. He was happy, I had made him happy.

After he had left, I retreated to my own bedroom; and did something I hadn't done in ages. I masturbated; in a way no mother should. I pulled a toy from my closet I hadn't used in months; an eight inch long plastic phallus with a suction cup at the base. Starting a warm shower, I suctioned the fake cock to the wall.

Standing under the warm spray, I lay my hands along my lower back, imagining powerful hands holding them there; and then rammed myself onto that fake dick.

My ass slapped the wall through four tremendous orgasms as I saw Marcus taking me in ways only Howard had done. My juices flooded the shower floor as I pounded myself into submission for him. By the time I slipped my exhausted body into bed, my only yearning was that I didn't feel that hot seed filling my belly.

The next day I couldn't focus; I wandered the house aimless; even Ruth saw it. She asked me what was wrong but I gave some nonsense answer about the heat; while standing in an air conditioned house.

It was early afternoon when I went to my bedroom to change. Marcus would be arriving soon, and I needed to remove my panties and bra; strangely enough there was no question in my mind that I would do exactly what he told me too.

There was no guilt, no remorse; only the thrill in my core that I was doing this for him. What I didn't know, and should have; was that what one sibling knew, so did the other. Apparently Marcus and Ruth had been talking about my behavior for a few weeks. When Marcus had told his sister his theory, she had originally scoffed.

My bra move last night had shocked her; and instead of studying, she had spent the evening on the phone with her brother. The two of them began laying plans that would ultimately fill the void of my loving husband...with them.

I had removed my panties and bra, slipping back into my jeans and blouse. I opened my bedroom door to head back downstairs, and all but collided with Ruth.

"Oh "I gave out a surprised noise.

Ruth stood silent in the doorway, looking at me. Because she stood right in the doorway I couldn't leave, and when she started advancing on me, it forced me to retreat back into the bedroom.

"That won't do" she said as she looked me over again.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was confused, what was she talking about?

"Stand there" Ruth said, and then stepped over to my closet.

"Ruth I..." I started to ask.

"Mother" her one word froze me. There was no hesitation, no second thought. It was a voice telling me, not asking. Like her brother had, she froze me to the spot.

Pulling out a hanger she turned to me. "Change" she said the single word.

I stared at the spaghetti strap tank top in her hand. Dear God no, I thought; my entire chest would be on display. The thing was pale blue, wafer thin; and tight. My chest wasn't huge, but even in that it would mold to my breasts.

"Ruth, you can't..." I started to protest.

"He can't appreciate them if he can't see them" she stated flatly.

My eyes grew to saucers as I stared at her. Dear God, she knows. The thought they had been communicating never entered my brain; I simply thought I had been too obvious the other night. I knew I could refuse, but something inside me said how unhappy Ruth would be if I did.

"Yes" I whispered as I reached for the top.

Her hand instantly withdrew, pulling the top out of my reach. She cocked her head to one side and looked at me. Her large brown eyes were staring at me, as if she was waiting. My stomach did a flip as I looked into her eyes.

"Yes dear" I whispered. Just like that the top was in my hand; and a smile spread across her face.

I turned to my bed and set the top down, I heard Ruth rummage in my dresser drawers as I reached up and pulled the blouse off. I bent down and picked up the tank top from the bed.

"He's right, they're beautiful" Ruth's soft voice surprised me.

My fist instinct was to hide, this was my daughter. Instead, I slowly turned, holding the top in my hand; until my breasts came into her full view.

"Thank you Miss" I said back softly.

Ruth stepped closer, her fingers traveling over my cheek. Her eyes bored into mine, and I felt my body quiver.

"You're beautiful, you're sexy, and you're hot" she told me. "Don't ever hide that again."

"Yes Miss" I said in a hoarse voice.

My skin burned at her touch, and I could feel juices leak between my lips at her touch. God what was happening to me? Howard had opened my world to so many things in two decades together. Yes, I had been with other men, and even a few women; but only when given permission, and never without his presence. The fact I would respond to a woman didn't surprise me, the fact it was my daughter shocked me to my core.

Ruth laid a pair of shorts on the bed and smiled at me. Without a word she turned and left my bedroom. I stood there, looking down at a pair of denim cut off shorts that would highlight the curves of my ass. Dear God, she was showing me off I realized; and to her brother no less.

Yet, any thought of resistance had long fled my mind or my body. I slipped the tight top on, adjusting it so it molded around my small breasts. Then slipping the shorts on, I pulled them up tight, so the crotch pressed into my swollen wet lips. It was going to be a long night, I thought.

Dinner was once again on the patio. Winter would be here soon and we were enjoying the warm autumn air. Neither Ruth nor Marcus made a comment about my attire, but I could see the hungry look in his eyes. Ruth had chosen well, of course she had she knew, I thought.

The feeling of a man looking at you with such hunger is a strange thing. It excites you, and yet gives you power. Being submissive is not all about surrender; it's about control. While he may control my body, I control his heart. While Howard used my body, there was no doubt in my mind who owned his heart; and he proved it every time he filled my body with his cock, and his seed.

I looked at my son, and saw that same hunger, that same desire. I knew, given the chance; this man would own my body, until he filled me; and I would not stop him.

After dinner I went into the kitchen to refill our wine glasses. It was Marcus who stepped up behind me as I stood at the counter. It was his hot voice that filled my ear.

"I love the outfit" he husked.

"Ruth picked it" I gasped as his hands slipped around my waist.

"You have fantastic tits" he murmured.

God, not breasts, they were tits; and right then they were his. His hands slid up and cupped my breasts; two large paws that enveloped both globes. I might as well have been naked as thin as my tank top was. I could feel the heat of his hands against my skin, and his thumbs strummed over my rock hard nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhh" I couldn't suppress the moan as I stood there, letting hi maul me.

His hips pressed into me from behind, and I could feel his hard cock against my ass cheeks. God he was huge, as my body shuddered. He pressed in, grinding my pelvis into the edge of the counter in front of me.

"Oh my God" I groaned as my belly lit on fire.

"I want to suck them" Marcus rumbled in my ear.

I felt his weight ease up on me, and without even thinking, I turned in his grasp. Now facing him, I stared into his eyes as I reached down and pulled the hem of my tank top up to my neck.

My breasts weren't exposed more than a moment and Marcus lowered his head; warm lips wrapping around my nipple. Four moths is a long time to go without when you are made love to almost every day; my body simply melted as he sucked the turgid nipple in.

"God yessssss" I whimpered.

Heat spread from my breast to my belly, and I could feel the knot growing. I heard the soft slurping and suckling as Marcus feasted on one breast and then the other.

I watched in shock as Ruth walked into the kitchen, looked at us for a moment, her face lighting in a bright smile. She then refilled her wine glass, and walked back to the patio without a word. As the glass doors slid shut, my body exploded.

"Cumming...oh God...yes...cumming..." I babbled as my body convulsed.

God he hadn't even touched my pussy, and I was flooding my shorts with hot cream. I wanted to claw at his pants, I wanted his cock inside me; but he hadn't given me permission. Instead I whimpered and mewled as my orgasm rolled through me.

Finally his head came up, releasing my aching nipple with a wet pop. I looked into his green eyes, and surrendered.

"Please" I begged softly.

"Not yet" he smiled. "When it's time." He told me.

I wanted to scream it was time now; that I needed him. I needed his hard cock plowing into me, owning me. Instead, I did what I had been conditioned to do, I gave in.

"Yes sir" I almost cried in frustration.

"Don't worry" he reassured me. "When the time is right, I'm going to fuck every inch of you" his voice was deep and husky.

"Oh God" I moaned; my mind swirling with images of him owning my entire body.

Before I could react, his weight was gone. Marcus picked his wine glass up from the counter, and with that dazzling smile, walked out through the patio doors. I just stood there shaking like a leaf, as my soaked jean shorts clung to my aching lips. God, what was I becoming, my mind screamed at me.

It took a bit to collect myself before I could head back to the patio, but neither Marcus nor Ruth said a word. The rest of the evening was raw frustration for me; I wanted to leap onto my son and give myself to him, and yet my daughter also kept tormenting me. When she spread her legs in my full view; I was stunned to realize that under her light summer dress were two glistening fat lips. First, she wasn't wearing panties, second she was shaved bald.

By the time the evening ended, I was a mass of needy flesh. After Marcus finally left, I raced to my bedroom. I was literally dripping juices as I jammed my toy back onto my shower wall.

I set the temperature and stripped, dropping my top and shorts on the floor, I couldn't wait to get into that warm water. I stepped under the spray, my body slick with water, and then turned my back to the wall. Bending at the waist I lined up to the thick plastic cock, wishing it was Marcus standing behind me instead.

I reached back and spread my cheeks, opening myself to the thick fake cock. Just as I felt the fat head press against my lips, I looked up at the sound of the shower door sliding open.

I stared stunned as a nude Ruth stepped into the warm spray. I could only watch helpless as she stepped over to me, resting her hands on my shoulders. Her large eyes captured mine, holding them; as my arms fell limp at my side.

"Mine" she whispered in a lust filled voice.

"Yours" I whimpered as I surrendered.

With all her diminutive weight, Ruth shoved back on my shoulders. The effect rammed my ass back until it pressed into the cool tile wall. My mouth hung open as I felt my walls suddenly stretched wide. She had shoved every inch of that toy deep into me in one move.

She eased up the pressure on my shoulders, and I slid my body forward; feeling the fake veins drag along my clit.

"Oh fuckkkk" I moaned softly.

"I don't mind if I do" Ruth gripped my shoulders.

"Aaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" my wail echoed off the shower walls as Ruth slammed me back once again.

Even as my belly felt that complete fullness, Ruth guided me forward and shoved me back; again and again she impaled me on that fake cock as if it were an extension of her.

"You like that? Your daughter fucking you?" her hypnotic voice shredded my mind.

"Fuck me...own me...yours..." I gurgled as my first orgasm tore through me.

I could feel my hot juices running down my thighs, and yet Ruth never let up. My body continued to rock back and forth as she drove me onto that toy.

"Cumming...oh God...cumming..." I moaned as a second orgasm rolled right on the heels of the first.

Four months without real sex; and I was letting it all loose. By the time my third orgasm began to ebb I was a quaking mass of flesh and Ruth had total control. One of her hands now squeezed and kneaded my breast while the other guided my shoulder. She no longer needed to push me back as I eagerly took that plastic cock deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, something was different; Ruth had bent me further over so my head was almost level with her waist. I stared at her fat swollen lips as she shoved my ass back against the wall.

Stuffed full of my toy, she held me there. I watched as she shuffled closer; she couldn't want me too...and then her pussy covered my mouth.

"Eat me" she growled.

It wasn't a request; my beloved daughter; had just told me what to do; and I happily did it. I opened my mouth and sliced my tongue between her soaked lips. I tasted her thick cream as I probed inside her. She tangled her fingers in my long hair and ground her pelvis into my face.

12