Stuck Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers

After the fourth one, she lost count. Some fucked her asshole, some used a vibrator at the same time, some pulled out and came all over her ass, her lower back. She could feel it drip down her inner thighs, thought she heard the dock doors opened again at some point, more people coming in. But she couldn't think of anything past cock, cock, more please more fuck me fuck me fuck me!

She winced when they slid two vibrating toys into her pussy at once, a plug in her ass, the sensation the only thing keeping her from passing out. She heard the dock door opening in a whoosh, footsteps and voice carrying out into the corridor, a few remaining inside. Some gave her ass one last squeeze, a few smacked her pussy. Someone got down between her legs and sucked on her clit, forcing her to come one last time before...nothing. Silence, save for the dock door shutting.

It took her a moment to realize the pressure around her waist had vanished, the port swirling blue around her middle, and with nothing to really hold her up, Beth slid back down against the floor. Wobbling onto her hands and knees, she reached back, sliding the toys out of her one by one and letting them clatter against the tiles before following suit herself. She looked down at her lower half, covered in half dry come, ass bright red and inevitably going to bruise in the darker spots, her pussy a matching color and swollen puffy.

Beth waited for shame to settle in, but all that came to her was laughter, bubbling out of her sore, well fucked body.

The end.

LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers
12