All Comments on 'Stuck in Awkward Spot'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Tried

Too much he asked, she ansered, i responded, she asked and i found it very distracting.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Hahaha!

Gave this naughty play a rare 5*.

I would love to see this mess play out.

Great fun!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Not 3 bad

But please get an editor there are a whole bunch of spelling and grammar errors in there.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Water won’t clean off crazy glue you stupid fuck

You need an acetone, like nail polish remover. Sweet fuck, could you at least use fucking google you half wit.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
I had to check:

Reading it, I thought it had to have been written by Ashson.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Evil -- truly evil

However, since I am too I loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ONE STAR

typical LW garbage

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Reed

ReedRichards, is this really you? I have agreed with you on two stories today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category

Belongs in non consensual or humiliation. Dudes an asshole finds a women who has a thing for him and fucks her over. Way to blow a sure thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2

She frees herself before her Husband comes home. She goes over to the neighbours house for payback. She thinks she’s in control but then gets fucked hard and she realised she has just become his toy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
“Asshole” is Right!

Just a fucking asshole. He could, at least, cleaned her (and her phone) up.

No point, whatsoever, to screw up her marriage ... any more than she and Hubby are already doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice idea

But this story could have been so much better. Too rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumbass

What kind of idiot would fuck up a good sexy woman like this. And ruin any chance of getting to fuck her again like she wants. Have to be a real dumbass

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 5 years ago
Husband returns and finds wife still stuck...

She is sobbing and screaming, "HE RAPED ME!"

Unhappy future in store for matey boy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid ending!

It's a nice hot story ANC could go on for a while except the guy is an asshole to leave her high and dry (actually,wet)! Maybe he can come to his senses and help her out before husband gets home so he an keep screwing her through several more chapters!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been there, but without the glue.

When I was 30 and married for 4 years, I began fucking my neighbor's son who was 18. It was glorious, frequent, and became kinky when he tied me to my bed and fucked me like a madman. It lasted two years, until he graduated college and moved away to work. My husband never knew, but he loved the slut the neighbor's son made me.

Sexybeast8899Sexybeast8899over 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Anonymous - sounds like you have a sexy story about your neighbors son!

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
My goodness way to many serious people

commenting on this very funny story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Much Higher Grade

If you had not screwed up the ending. The boy would want to have her again, and would not want to ruin his chances.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
What a douche

Gets free hot pussy then leaves her hanging? That’s a total shit move

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Such a guy move! I had to laugh

This story had a great concept. I wish it had been taken a little further and again the story needs to be edited as there are many errors. I did laugh at the ending because I thought yep, such a jerk guy thing to do. Had he not left her that way, he probably would have been welcomed back many times. I got the impression that her husband wasn't "well endowed" and she appreciated being filled so much. I liked that the author gave more detail about how she looked and began to tell about how she was feeling but he stopped short. I also want more description around the sexual acts themselves. I understand the author loves high heels and married women however we as readers want to read about all of the erotic nuances and the coming together of these two characters in vivid, lurid detail. Stretch it out and please don't rush the ending. I've noticed that in the majority of the stories of his that I've read, almost as quickly as he gets Inside of a woman she's asking him to come. That's sooooo Not what a woman wants! Give us more AFTER he's built up his arousal with her high heels etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enjoyed it

I enjoyed it a lot. Serves the cheating wife right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Water?

Crazy glue only releases with a solvent like finger nail polish remover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There would be a couple of dead people.

One laying out by his pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice stories

please learn when to use the word too, its rather distracting in a really nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Acetone

Is the solvent to use, commonly used in fingernail polish remover or available at your local hardware/paint store. Acetone is rough on a lot of plastic and painted surfaces though. Water is not going to work although it does have it's uses especially when she isn't wearing a bra. Use the solvent only after the fun is over, wouldn't want to waste the fun time. Signed: BTW

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Use oil or acetone to break down super glue. A de-gummer like Goof-Off might work, too. It will take a bit of time to work. If nothing else, her secreted skin oils will release her hands in a day or so. Plenty of time for fun....

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@Whackdoodle you said

"Water won’t clean off crazy glue you stupid fuck.

You need an acetone, like nail polish remover. Sweet fuck, could you at least use fucking google you half wit."

May be you should use a search engine before sticking your foot in your mouth.

Common Crazy Glue is NOT water proof. Maybe water resistant, but it will not last long if continually wet with water.

There however are some cyanoacrylate (CA) adhesives that are waterproof, but not Crazy Glue.

You half wit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was really good. I'm sorry so many assholes read it and leave rude comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn dude your cold and probably had that every work day if you would have played your cards right, but you blew it by alerting her husband and making it obvious she cheated on him pissing her off in the process

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DNA is a bitch. Go to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.00. Really badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This guy obviously a dumb ass, and a massive dick head at the same time. You have guaranteed pussy next door and possibly 2 if her friend comes over. And don’t forget Lisa. But, instead of having that, you have a husband that’s about to get home, see her the way you left her, cum dripping from her pussy and dirty text messages about you. Soon he’ll be walking up to your little smug face to teach a lesson in manners. It doesn’t matter if she was begging for it. You took advantage of his wife and after he’s done with you, he’ll be done with her (hence, no more pussy for you next door) and later that night you’ll be having a very uncomfortable conversation with your parents. But don’t forget about Lisa. She will be his number 1 target and it will eventually happen. If only you would’ve thought it out before being a dick and leaving her there to fend for herself. But her, look on the bright side, You got to enjoy her for an entire 2 or 3 minutes while you fucked her.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy678 months ago

I would have had to send the pictures of her and video of us to my phone before I left.

And try to get her free and cleaned up while they are transferring.

ZambonilordZambonilord4 months ago

Interesting story. I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous