Stuck in Awkward Spot

Story Info
Wife gets stuck and fucked by neighbor.
3.2k words
4.17
197.1k
186
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was just finishing my freshman year of college I had an amazing experience. I was 19. It was late May. I left the college to go back home to visit my parents for the summer. My parents lived down south.

It was a warm day and my parents had a very nice pool in their backyard. My old girlfriend, Lisa came by to visit and swim. I hadn't seen Lisa in about a year and a half. That time away was good for her. Her body really developed nicely. She was tone and I swear here breasts were a size larger. She was an attractive brunette.

"The weather is perfect today." I told Lisa.

"Yes, i'm so ready for summer." Lisa replied.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked Lisa.

"Sure, how about a water?" Lisa told me.

I went back in the house from the backyard and grabbed a couple of bottles of water.

"I see you are ready to get to it!" I said to Lisa as I walked back outside with the waters and noticed she was already undressing

"Ha, yes I am!" Lisa replied as she took off her top. "Your parents are out of town, right?"

"Yes they are. They called earlier and they made it to Chicago alright. I have the place to myself for a few days." I told her.

Lisa continued to undress as we talked. She wore her swimsuit under her clothes. I didn't really notice anything at first, but once she got her shirt off I began to notice her swimsuit and her body in her swimsuit.

"I've been dying to wear this new swimsuit!" Lisa told me.

"Oh yeah? You got a new swimsuit?" I replied trying not to look to obvious as I watched her unbutton her shorts and start wiggling them off.

"I ordered it online. I actually got it two days ago and tried it on for the first time this morning." Lisa said as she pulled her shorts down and stepped out of them.

"Wow, that is a nice swimsuit!" I told Lisa as I watched her step out of her shorts.

"It's a micro bikini!" Lisa said. "It's not to revealing is it?"

"Oh no, it's perfect!" I told Lisa as I couldn't take my eyes off her body.

"Good, I was hoping you would like it. I bought it for you." Lisa said as she walked toward me, kissed me, and grabbed my cock.

As I felt Lisa grab my hard cock and kiss me I saw something out of the corner of my eye. There was something in the window at the neighbors house. I looked but didn't see anything.

"Let's get you out of these!" Lisa said as pulled down my swimsuit.

Lisa squatted in front of me as my hard cock popped out and she took me in her mouth.

She felt so good sucking my cock. She reached around and grabbed my ass as she took all of me in her mouth.

I again noticed something out of the corner of my eye from the neighbors window. I tried to ignore it but kept noticing a shadow move in the window. I finally looked over and made eye contact with an attractive blond. She immediately ducked down. I remembered my parents saying a new couple moved in next to them maybe about six months ago.

Lisa continued to suck my cock as her phone then rang. "Uggghhh, just ignore it." Lisa told me.

Lisa reached back and took off her bikini top. Her tits were amazing. She then stood up in front of me making sure to rub her tits against my hard cock on the way up. Lisa's phone continued to keep ringing.

"What the fuck? Who keeps calling like crazy?" Lisa said.

"Maybe you should check in out?" I asked her.

Lisa went over and answered her phone. "Hello? What? Oh shit. Ok, I'll be right there."

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry, I have to run. Something with my brother. Hopefully everything is ok. I'm sorry, I'll come back though, I promise." Lisa said as she frantically put back on her clothes.

"I understand. I just hope all is ok." I told her as I walked her around the house to her car.

Lisa drove off quickly and I returned to the backyard. I noticed the neighbor still peeking out at me. I took off my shirt and jumped in the pool. I swam for about 15 minutes and noticed her watching me most of the time.

I got out and started drying off when I heard a noise. It was coming from that neighbors house.

"Excuse me! Hey, are you there?" I heard the neighbor yelling.

"Yes, I'm here." I yelled back as I walked around the fence and into their backyard.

As I got closer I noticed the back window open and saw and attractive blond in the window. It was the same woman who had been watching me.

"Everything ok?" I asked from outside the window.

"Yes, I just need some help. I'm stuck." She yelled back.

"Ok, what can I do?" I asked.

"The back door is open, can you come in and help?" She asked.

"Sure." I said as I walked to the back door and walked in.

After I walked in I saw her at the kitchen sink with both her hands flat down on the counter next to the sink. I carefully walked up to her. I noticed there were craft materials out, some construction paper and a tube of crazy glue. She was dressed in a nice blue sundress and black 5 inch heels.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"Thank you so much. I have somehow glued my hands to the counter." She told me.

"Glued your hands?" I asked as I took a closer look.

She pulled on her hands to show me that they were glued down.

"How did you do this?" I asked.

She started rambling about working on a project with crazy glue and getting it on her hands and trying to wash it off.

"Ok, I see, let's figure out how to get you unstuck." I told her.

I walked up to look closer at her hands. They were glued on fairly good. I turned on the water and thought I'd try that first.

"I think water will work." She said as she leaned in almost like she was trying to hide something.

I was looking at her hands and I noticed her cell phone next to her on the counter. She saw me look at it and seemed nervous about it.

"Were you trying to make a call to get help?" I asked.

"Yes, I tried." She answered.

I looked closer at the phone and then noticed it was on the camera. I reached over, picked up her phone, and confirmed that it did have the camera on. In the small screen in the corner it showed the last picture image. It was of me in the backyard.

"Were you taking pictures?" I asked.

She started turning red. "Yes, I was just trying out my new phone. So you think you can get my hands unglued?"

"You took a lot of pictures." I said as I scrolled through them.

"I'm sorry, I should not have taken those." She said with a sad expression.

"I didn't realize you had such a good view from over here." I told her as I still looked at the pictures on her phone.

"Yes, I have a nice view." She said with her head down.

"Wow, you even took pictures of my girlfriend sucking me off!" I told here.

"Im sorry." She answered.

"Dang, who is Cindy?" I asked.

"She is my best friend. Like I said, I am so sorry." She said.

"I can't believe you sent them to Cindy!" I told her in disbelief.

"I am so sorry, please don't be mad. I was just having fun." She said.

"Oh my god, my neighbors son has an amazing body, and his cock, it's perfect." I read the text to her. "If I were over there I'd lick every inch of his body. I'm wet watching him. Should I invite him over."

I read more of the texts between her and her friend. I could tell she was embarrassed.

"So what's your name?" I asked her.

"Katie." She answered.

"Nice to meet you Katie." I told her.

"Ha, I bet." She replied.

"So Katie, are you married?" I asked her.

"Yes." Katie answered.

"Ok, I see that now in the texts. I just got to the part where your friend Cindy told you she thought you should cheat on your husband." I told her while still looking through her texts. "So you are not happily married then?"

"Ok, so where is this going? What do you want?" Katie shot back at me in a calm controled but commanding voice.

"Where is this going? Really? Do we want to go there? Ok, so let me ask my question in a different way. What would your husband say when he comes home and sees you stuck like this? How will he feel about reading these text messages between you and Cindy? Not to mention how he might feel about your photography skills." I told her.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry." Katie said.

"So tell me what happened here." I said looking at her hands stuck.

"Well, I was working on a craft project for my son's school and I got a little distracted." Katie answered. "I thought you had left with your girlfriend and when you showed back up, I put my hands down to look out the back window. I watched you get in the pool and then I noticed my hands were glued to the counter."

"So I guess this is all my fault then. Had I not distracted you, this wouldn't have happened. Right?" I asked.

"Exactly, so can you help me get free now?" Katie replied.

"Ok, let me see what I can do." I told her as I walked closer to her.

I turned the water on and grabbed a large cup out of the cabinet. I filled the cup with water.

"You think water will work?" I asked her holding the cup next to her.

"Yes, let's try it." She replied.

"I need a better angle at it." I told her as I walked behind her.

"What? Better angle?" She asked.

"Yes, better angle." I said as I got right behind her. I was so close I could feel her body. The sundress she was wearing was a thin material. I could feel her ass as I pressed myself into her.

"Uhhh, what are you doing?" Katie asked.

"Enjoying myself. Hey, you want my help right?" I said.

"Yes, I need your help." Katie replied.

"Then we do it my way." I told her. "And with my way, I need to be close behind you when I pour the water."

"Be careful!" Katie yelled as I missed her hands and the water poured down the front of her dress.

"I'm sorry. I though I had a good angle to pour it. Instead I got you all wet." I told Katie as I noticed her dress was very wet in the front.

"Ok, fine, I guess I deserved that." Katie said. "We are even now, right?"

"I don't think we are anywhere close to even!" I told her. "But I'll make a deal with you, I won't do anything to you that you didn't text about doing to me."

"I don't think that's a good deal." Katie said.

"Wow, you have a great body!" I told her looking at her tits poking out of her wet dress. "No bra huh?"

"No, I wasn't expecting company." Katie said.

"What drawer are your towels in?" I asked.

"The second drawer on the right." Katie said looking over at the drawer.

I grabbed a towel out of the drawer and got down on my knees on the floor under her.

"What are you doing?" Katie asked as she tried stepping to the side as I was on my knees under her and between her legs.

"There is water everywhere. I'm just cleaning up the water." I told her.

"Well, this is and awkward position, I feel like you are looking up my dress." Katie said.

"Well, you did look at my body, so I guess it's only fair." I told her as I leaned back on my knees and looked up at her ass seeing a little under her dress.

"Ok, look and get up." Katie said.

I looked up the back of her dress. I could see some black panties. Katie had both of her feet together trying to prevent me from seeing up her dress. I push on one of her heels.

"Slide your foot to the side please." I said.

"Ok." Katie said and stepped her heel about two feet to the side giving me a clear look up her dress.

"Black panties, very sexy." I said.

"Thanks." Katie replies.

I wiped up the water on the floor below her and stayed on my knees to admire the view.

"I think I have the floor dried up." I said as I stood up.

I stood up and had a massive hard on from looking at Katie.

"I guess you enjoyed that." Katie said noticing the bulge in my shorts.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Umm, you are hard." Katie said looking at my cock.

"Hmmm, let's see." I said as I pulled down my shorts letting my hard cock pop out. "Yep, you are right. I'm hard."

I opened up the towel drawer and grabbed another towel.

"What are you doing with that?" Katie asked.

"You are still wet." I told her as I bent down and dried off her heels. "I love these heels on you. They really make you look sexy."

"Thanks, they are my favorite." Katie answered.

"Are these what they call come fuck me heels?" I asked as I continued to bend over and dry them off.

"Yes, I think that's what they are called." Katie replied.

"Have you ever fucked in them." I asked.

"Umm, actually no. Not in these." Katie answered.

"You should. You would look hot fucking in these." I told her.

"Ok, I'll put that on my todo list." Katie joked.

I continued to use the towel to dry up Katie's legs. I moved from her calves to her thighs.

"I need to make sure I get everything that's wet." I told her as I stood up behind her.

"I think I'm good now, except my dress." Katie said.

"Let me check." I told her as I reached around and pulled her dress up to her waist.

I had her dress up and had her panties exposed. She had on a lace black thong.

"What are you checking?" Katie asked as she tried to turn out of me pulling up her dress but couldn't because her hands were stuck.

"If you are wet." I told her as my hand went to the top of her thong in the front and I put my hands down her panties.

"Oh god." Katie said as she moved away from my hand which caused her ass to stick right out into my hard cock. My cock slid between her legs rubbing against her panties.

"I found another wet spot." I said as my hand went deeper into her panties and my fingers went inside her pussy.

"Hold on. Ok, this has gone to far. We need to stop." Katie said as I was fingering her pussy.

"You told Cindy you wanted me inside you. Did you mean my finger or my cock?" I said.

"No, we can't do that." Katie said.

"Do I need to read the text back to you?" I asked as I grabbed her phone.

"I know what I said, but we can't." Katie said. "Anything else, but no sex."

"Hmm, how about pictures?" I told her.

"Ok, I can do that." She said.

"I like you in those fuck me heels." I said.

I grabbed her phone and started taking pictures.

"Bend over, show me that sexy ass in those heels." I told her.

I took a few pictures of her bent over and then walked behind her and tied her dress in a knot in the front of her dress. "Now I can see your full ass in those heels."

"See, I am ok with pictures." Katie said.

"We need to take off the thong." I told her as I got behind her and slid her thong down.

I was so turned on looking at her in those fuck me heels and no panties bent over. I put the camera down and kneeled under her.

"What are you doing?" Katie asked.

"Just looking for a new camera angle" I said as I was between her legs squatting down.

I reached up, grabbed her by the ass and hips and pulled my mouth to her pussy. I started licking her. My tongue went inside her.

"Oh god. Mmmm." Katie said.

"I love it when a woman has a shaved pussy!" I told her.

"Ok, you have to stop. Oh fuck. Mmmm." Katie said seeming to enjoy me working on her pussy.

"I've decided I'm not stopping." I told her.

"Oh fuck, ok, keep going. Your tongue is amazing." Katie said.

Katie started to cum while I was licking her pussy. Her thighs tightened around my head.

"Oh my god, you are making me cum. Please don't stop!" Katie said.

I got up from being on my knees and got behind Katie. She was still breathing heavy from her orgasm. I grabbed her phone and turned on her video camera and placed it down on the counter to record.

"I've also decided I want to fuck you in these heels!" I told her as I grabbed her from behind and pushed my hard cock into her.

"Oh fuck!" Katie yelled.

"You are so tight. Dang, you feel good." I told her as I started fucking her harder and harder from behind.

"Your cock feels so good. Rougher, pull my hair." Katie said as I grabbed her hair and yanked it back.

"This is what you wanted all along wasn't it? Tell me how back you wanted me to fuck you?" I said.

"Yes it was, I wanted this. I wanted your big cock inside me. Fill me up! Please fill me up. Cum inside me!" Katie yelled.

I rode Katie hard and came deep inside her. She almost collapsed after I came.

"Oh god, that was amazing." Katie said leaning forward with her head down.

Katie's phone then started to ring. It was her husband.

"Ok, you have to help me get unstuck now." Katie said.

I played her voicemail and her husband was on his way home.

"Shit, I got to go. I'm not going to be here when he gets here." I said.

"Don't just leave me like this." Katie said.

I walked over and turned on the faucet. I started to leave.

"You are not leaving are you?" Katie asked.

"You can use your mouth to get water and spit it on your hands, eventually you will get free." I told her.

I left the house with her sipping water from the faucet, dress tied in a knot at her waist, hands still stuck, panties off, and my cum running down her leg. I went home and layed our by the pool.