Stuck in Newark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! That's it. Fill me up with your cum. Give it all to me!" she cried out softly. "I can feel your big cock filling me up. Don't stop, keep going!"

She moaned louder and jammed her hips up hard into me. Just as I finished, she trembled again in my arms and I felt her having another orgasm. This time, it was much shorter and less intense than the previous two, but when we were both spent, I kissed her lips and let my body rest on top of hers. My cock was already growing soft and after a minute or so, I rolled off to lay beside her so that we would both be more comfortable. She turned on her side to face me and she looked at me intently for several seconds trying to gauge what I was thinking after what had just transpired.

I smiled back at her. "What are you thinking now?" I asked.

She didn't respond immediately and I waited patiently while she collected her thoughts. "I was remembering how I wondered if I was making a terrible mistake by inviting you to stay in my room tonight. Then, when you were in the shower, I suddenly wanted you and wondered if you were going to reject me outright or just use me and go away without a second thought. I convinced myself that it didn't matter because we were both going our separate ways and would never see each other again. But it didn't happen like I thought it would," she said slowly as her eyes continued to search mine for answers.

"What didn't go like you thought it would?" I asked curiously, as I rose up on one elbow to face her.

"I didn't expect to feel the things I did. I thought I would remain detached through all of it, but the first time you kissed me in the shower, it felt like you meant something. I don't know what to think or do now," she said sadly. Getting her emotions back in check, she looked back at me and gave a weak smile.

"I'm just being overly emotional," she said while attempting to sound firm and in control. She also moved slightly back away from me to add symbolic distance.

"I assume that you aren't seeing anyone right now," I said.

She snorted and laughed. "Does it show that much?" Her eyes narrowed and her face grew serious. "Are you involved with anyone?" she asked.

It was my turn to laugh. "Isn't it a bit late to be asking that question?"

Her eyes dropped and I continued. "I actually just met a rather beautiful woman and we're in the beginning stages of what I hope will be a very long and wonderful relationship." Her face fell and she started to move back further away from me. I reached out and put my hand on her bare shoulder and she looked up at me with sadness and hurt. I could see her eyes were starting to tear up so I quickly added, "Don't you want to have a long and wonderful relationship, too?" Understanding flashed across her face and she quickly wiped her eyes and sniffed as she composed herself.

"Do you mean it? I mean, how could we? You live in Virginia and I live in Tennessee."

"Well, I have a pretty flexible job and can live pretty much anywhere I want. As for my home, I don't think I'd have any problem renting it out or even selling it, if I decided to do that," I answered truthfully. "But before we get too far ahead of ourselves, we should probably spend more time together getting to know one another, don't you think?" She nodded quickly.

"What do you have going on this week after you get home?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just taking care of my animals," she replied.

"If you like, I can drive out to Tennessee after I get home and make some arrangements for work. I could be at your place the day after tomorrow and stay until you get tired of having me around," I offered.

Her face lit up with a smile I hadn't seen in a while. "You would really do that? How long are you thinking about staying?"

"I really hadn't given it that much thought, but most of my work is done from home anyway and I could telecommute from anywhere. I can bring enough clothing and stuff for a week and we can see what you think after I've been there a couple days or so."

"What would we do? I live out in the middle of the country and there really isn't much around except farms and small ranches," she said with concern.

"I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about and when we're not talking, I don't think we'll have a problem thinking of something else to do," I replied with a knowing wink. She immediately smiled and looked down in embarrassment, but then came back up to match my gaze and smile.

"I could teach you to ride a horse," she said as she moved closer.

I looked down at her face and caressed her shoulder. "That would be fun," I said softly. Neither one of us said anything for a while, but then she saw the alarm clock on the nightstand behind me.

"Oh my God! It's almost 2 a.m.," she exclaimed. "I need to be up by six to catch the airport shuttle."

"Let's get some sleep, then," I quietly suggested. "We can finish this discussion in the morning." I rolled over to turn off the lamp and plunged the room into darkness. We slipped under the covers and snuggled together for a few minutes of caressing and kissing before we both fell asleep with lightness and joy in our hearts.

12