Stuck in the Glory Hole

Story Info
Man tries GH and wife joins him in big surprise.
8k words
4.65
46.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuck in the glory hole

I know this is a very long story, but so much happened that I wanted to share with you. My name is John. I am a forty something year old man in a very strained relationship with my wife Chris. We have been married twenty plus years and not too long ago I was at a holiday party and one of my attractive younger co-workers, Molly came on to me. We didn't do anything more than some serious making out in one of the offices, and nothing more came of it. Mostly because I suffered immense guilt over the event and avoided the woman. A few weeks after this happened she confronted me by dragging me into an open office and wanted to know why I was avoiding her.

"Listen Molly, I find you very, very attractive and I am extremely tempted to pursue something with you but I am a married man and I take that commitment to my wife very seriously. I have avoided you because I didn't want to have this conversation and tell you how I really felt and that I could never act on it."

I breathed a strong sigh of relief when she told me that she fully understood and though she had feelings for me too, she would never want to put me in a bad situation. She ended our conversation by kissing me on the cheek and saying that my situation ever changed to keep her in mind.

I figured that whole episode was behind me and I could sleep better at night and be more comfortable at work.

Well, that relief was very short lived.

When I got home that night Chris was sitting in the living room and had an angry look on her beautiful face.

"Hey honey, is something wrong? You look like you're mad at something. Did something happen?"

"Did you think you could hide it from me?"

"Hide what?'

I was out to lunch with a few of my girlfriends, one of whom you know from the office, Carol. She told me about your little tryst with Molly"

"What little tryst?"

Carol told me that she saw you two go off into an office at the holiday party, close the door and didn't come out for quite a while. So what happened in there and what else have you done with Molly? How long has this been going on?"

"Whoa, it's not what you think, I..."

She cut me off, "Go ahead, use that standard line of not what you think, nothing happened."

"But really, we were both a little drunk and admittedly I went with her to the office willingly. We made out for a few minutes and then I realized what I was doing and pushed her away and left. In fact just today she approached me and I told her how nothing could ever happen between us because I am happily married and I don't want to ever screw that up."

"Well, that ship has sailed." And she stormed upstairs and slammed the bedroom door behind her.

I gave her some time to cool down and when I went to the bedroom, the door was locked. I knocked and asked her if I could come in. "Not tonight" was all she said.

In the morning she didn't come out until she was dressed and ready to go to work. She just breezed past me on her way out the door, not even looking at me. Before I could even say good morning the front door closed behind her.

That was over a year ago. Since then our sex life has been virtually non-existent, just a few episodes of her granting me access to pussy while she lay there completely disinterested until I finished.

There was one major change in her behavior though. She became very possessive of my time. She constantly had to know where I was going, how long I would be, who I was with, etc. One day I went somewhere different from where I had told her I was going because while I was out I decided to run an errand that I had been meaning to get to. When I got home she was back in the living room again and as I walked in I was immediately filled with dread because of the look on her face.

"Why were you out by the turnpike? You didn't tell me you were going there. Who did you meet with this time, Molly again?"

"What in the actual fuck is going on, are you following me?"

"Just answer the question. Who were you with? What was her name?"

"I wasn't with anyone. I just went to the hardware store to get that thing to fix the back porch. Do you want to see the receipt? Again, how did you know where I was?"

"Don't worry about that, I have my ways. Just remember, you better not lie to me ever again, because I WILL find out."

I left it as it was, figuring I deserved what I got as my actions had caused all of this.

As our sex life went into virtual hiatus, I started to get into on line porn more and more. I had been an occasional practitioner of beating my meat to porn, but it started to become an obsession.

Over the months as with most men I feel, I became a little jaded and took longer to get into it. I moved towards kinkier things to get that level of excitement.

I was watching mostly blowjob scenes then that migrated towards a lot of glory hole videos. I became obsessed with them. I found myself searching for more and more varied videos featuring the glory hole. The idea of a faceless, body-less cock being serviced by beautiful women really got my motor running. Eventually I started to fantasize myself being the one giving the blowjob instead of the one receiving. I couldn't get into the gay glory hole, at least visually, but the thought still captivated me.

I became so obsessed that I went on line to see if there were any glory holes in my area. Of course since there are so many legal restrictions, no place advertised that there were Glory holes, so I searched instead for "viewing booths". I found a local Adult Book Store that also had booths. My obsession got the better of me and I figured I would head out and check it out.

I made up an excuse to tell Chris I was going on an errand that would take me past the store and headed out.

Driving towards the store, just thinking what I was heading towards and the thought of what I was intending to do got my heartbeat racing and my skin was tingling. It was such a rush, both of fear and excitement. It was in a pretty seedy part of town, but I found it easily. There were six or seven cars in the parking lot when I pulled in. I headed inside.

The store was pretty clean and there were all kinds of sex toys on display and rows of videos. In the back of the store there was a door with a neon sign above that said "Private viewing". As I headed over towards the doorway, the clerk called out "Hey, can I help you?"

I walked over to the counter and said, "I just wanted to check out the viewing area."

"Are you interested in participating or just viewing?'

"Um, just viewing.... I-I-I guess". I stammered

He looked at me with a smirk and said, "No problem, there's a $10 fee to get you back there if you just want to view. It's free if you want to give and $50 if you want to receive."

Before I could make any decision, he stopped me.

"My name is Jerry. You look like you are a little nervous. My guess is that you came here because you are thinking about seeing what it's like to suck cock am I right?"

I just stared at him open mouthed.

"Right. I'll tell you what. You can go on in and have a seat in any of the open booths. Once you decide what you really came here for we can settle up when you leave. Sound OK?"

I nodded and walked through the door.

It opened in a dark hallway that was illuminated by one red lightbulb. It took a little while for my eyes to adjust, and I started to make out shapes of two guys standing against the back wall. There were three doors on each side of the hall. The door to the first one was open so I ducked in and closed the door behind me. I was relieved that there was a lock on the doorknob so I locked it. There was a video screen on the back wall which all of a sudden came on. I heard a voice over a speaker next to the screen.

"Hey there. This is Jerry. I put the video on for you. You can choose to watch a selection. Have a seat and get comfortable."

Can he see me? "How did you know which booth I was in?"

"There are cameras in the hall and I saw you walk in."

OK. I moved the folding chair to face the screen and sat down. I scrolled through the selections and settled on one with a cute blond surrounded by four guys feeding their porn star sized cocks to her eager mouth.

I heard the door in the next booth open and close and a minute or so later there was light from the video in that booth that showed up through the hole in the wall.

I leaned over a little to look into the booth and as I did was greeted by a cock heading right at the hole towards my side.

Holy shit it's real! I panicked. I know I had fantasized about this and just by coming here I was admitting to myself that I wanted to try it, but being faced with a real cock changed everything.

I jumped up, and ran out of the booth. There were now five guys standing in the hallway. I pushed past one in my rush to get out. When I got back into the store area Jerry was there to greet me.

"Whoa there big fella. What's the rush? You weren't in there very long. Something wrong?"

"I don't know Jerry I made a mistake. This isn't for me." And I headed out the door and back to my car.

I sat in the car for a few minutes trying to calm myself down. What the hell was I thinking? Did I really think that I would suck on some guy's cock? But isn't that what I had come here for in the first place?

As I drove away to the errand that I told Chris about I started to have regrets for not going through with it. It took me until I got home for my heart to stop beating fast.

Over the next few weeks I continued watching glory hole porn and even tried some gay versions. I was becoming a little turned on by some of them and was amazed that some of the guys seemed to be better at cock sucking than many of the girls were. I was watching more and more porn and was getting so worked up that I decided that I would try again.

I told Chris that I was meeting my old high school buddy for lunch at a place a few blocks away from the ABS. I figured that if she was having me followed that I could park at the restaurant and sneak over to the store. I called my buddy to tell him what I was doing so that he could cover for me if Chris called him.

I parked at the restaurant and when I got out I looked all around to make sure I wasn't being followed or watched. When I felt sure I made a beeline to the store. That tingle of fear/excitement rushed back at me as I walked the couple blocks.

Jerry greeted me when I walked in "Hey sport. You're back. Gonna try your luck today to act out your little fantasy? Since you chickened out last time I am gonna make you pay the viewers fee of $10. We can settle up when you leave if you decide to do anything."

I paid him my fee and walked back into the viewing area a little more confident than the last time. I headed straight to the same booth as last time. Before I closed the door I checked the hallway area and saw that there were just two guys loitering.

I arranged the chair and the video came on immediately. I scrolled through the selections and this time I stopped on one that showed a guy sucking off another dude. Just like last time I heard the door open and close and saw the light from his video come on. I sat there petrified, my heart racing with anticipation. I didn't dare lean towards the hole, I was frozen.

Of course it wasn't long before the lighting changed in the hole as it was blocked by the guy presenting his cock at me. I sat and stared at it. It was not too big, about 5-6 inches and it was rock hard. It was circumcised and the head was rather large. I leaned over and smelled it and it interestingly had almost no odor.

I suddenly felt like I was going to pass out. I stood up and ran out. Of course Jerry was there to greet me again.

"Again? Really? Dude, if you can't go through with this little fantasy of yours don't come back. I can't afford to have you wasting our time. If you come back you better be serious."

I was embarrassed, but I ran away anyway. Ran to my car at the restaurant and raced home, breathing heavy until I pulled into the driveway.

Well, another month goes by and I keep building up my fever about trying to go through with sucking a cock at the glory hole.

I make up another contrived but believable excuse for Chris and head over again.

As soon as I walk in Jerry looks up and says loud enough for the world to hear, "Hey look who the cat dragged in. If it isn't Mr. 'I'm too chicken to actually suck a cock. I just want to dream about it and tease the good folks in this establishment. What will it be John, another close encounter to send you running?"

I didn't say anything, just handed him $10 and walked into the back room and directly to my "usual" booth, sat down and watched what was on when Jerry started the video.

Same routine, after a few minutes a cock was slid through the hole. It was beautiful. (Wait, did I just think about another cock as beautiful?) It was around 7-8 inches medium thickness, perfectly straight with a large-ish head. It could have been the mold for a dildo. I was mesmerized staring at this thing. It jumped a couple times as if it was talking to me.

I was hyperventilating but I convinced myself that it was now or never and I reached out and touched it. I put my hand underneath it and felt its heft. It felt much heavier and more solid than my own. I gave it a couple jerks and I heard a soft moan from the room next door.

"OK sweetheart, it ain't going to suck itself. Get started."

That broke the moment. I couldn't force myself to put my mouth on it. True to form I bolted out of there with Jerry screaming at me.

I went home and tried my best to put this all behind me realizing that I could never go through with it. I purposely made every effort to change my porn viewing away from cock sucking and glory holes and back to more conventional scenes, but they just weren't doing it for me. I kept coming back to reliable scenes to get my motor running. I found myself thinking more and more about finally doing the deed, but I was afraid to go back to the store and face Jerry unless I was absolutely certain I could cross the threshold. It seemed like every waking moment I was daydreaming about sucking cock. When I started to see cocks pointing at my face in my dreams I knew I had gone over the edge. I decided that I was going to face the wrath of Jerry and give it one final attempt.

One day right after lunchtime I steeled my courage and drove to the ABS. I sat in the parking lot for a minute telling myself that people give blowjobs every day. Nobody died from giving one. The guy is on the other side of the wall so he can't get to you. Convincing myself that this was the time for me to lose my oral virginity.

I walked in and went straight up to Jerry.

"Here's your $10, but when I come out I expect you to give it back since you told me that guys giving get in for free."

"OK darling, I'm glad to see you are so confident this time. Let me walk you in this time to make sure that you go to the right booth. We're not too busy at the moment, but I expect we will be very soon."

There were just two guys milling about checking me out as Jerry escorts me to the booth number two and closes the door for me, telling me to lock it.

This booth is pretty much the same as the other one. As I sit down the video comes on and I scroll through the selections until I find one with a guy performing a blow-bang on many very large cocks.

I sat there watching the movie for a while, what felt like ten or fifteen minutes before I heard movement outside. Then the door to booth 1 opened and closed

I'm petrified to look into the other booth and I try to calm myself waiting for what's next.

I can't fight the anticipation and I lean over to look into the other booth. I see a pair of jeans being opened and dropped, a medium size soft cock appears as he starts to jerk it to get it hard. He turns and faces the hole.

Am I ready? Can I do this? He pushes his cock through the hole and my brain locks.

Fuck it! I have to get out of here

I get up and make a bolt for the door and doorknob comes off in my hand. Door opens in so I am stuck.

Panic overcomes me as I try to figure out how to open the damn door.

"I knew you were going to chicken out again, that's why you got the special booth. I'll let you out after you're through with your fantasy."

"I'll call the cops!"

"Go ahead, tell them you are stuck in a glory hole booth about to do something that is still illegal in this state. Both you and I will get arrested. I don't care, I have been before but you might not want to have your mug shot plastered on the internet. Sit down darling and get on with what you came here for."

It took me a few minutes to calm down and I come to the realization that I now had no choice. In fact, the edginess of going through this began to return.

The guy in booth one has patiently waited as Jerry gave me his command and for me to come to grips with my predicament. Realizing I had no choice I focused on what I had come here to do and with the option of backing out no longer open to me I went for it.

His cock had softened little bit but was still pretty hard.

Shaking, I bent down close to look at it up close and to smell it

It smelled of soap, good he was clean. I counted to three and reached out to grab it. I wrapped my hand around it just held it without moving for a little bit. I could feel his pulse through his penis.

This was the moment of truth.

I started to stroke it. His skin was dry so I drooled on it for lube. I jerked him slowly for a minute or so. (Hey this isn't so bad) I built up the courage to take it to the next level.

I leaned down closer and was about to give it a lick and I noticed a little pre-cum coming out of his pee hole. I hesitated for a second or two and told myself go ahead, you're going to put it in your mouth anyway. I stretched out my tongue and licked the droplet off the end of his dick trying to just get the drop but not touch his cock. Licked it off. It had little taste, maybe because it was such a small amount. I continued and licked the head all around. It tasted a little salty but not unpleasant.

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head. Holy shit! I had a cock in my mouth! I was finally a cock sucker! A groan came from the other side of the wall. I have heard people describe a cockhead as being soft and spongy and I found that to be very accurate. I wasn't going to try to take it deep, but I slid my mouth a little down the shaft which caused more moaning. I started to stroke the shaft in time with some slight head bobbing until I got in a rhythm, only taking an inch or two in my mouth each time.

I realized that this was something that I was going to love doing. What was I so afraid of?

I moved my lips up and down his cock and I tasted more pre-cum. It was a stronger flavor this time. A little bitter and salty but not gag worthy. His moaning got a little more intense so I knew I was doing a good job which made me strangely proud.

I could feel his cock swell a little bit more so I knew he was getting close. I picked up the pace and bobbed and jerked faster. It wasn't long before I heard, "Ok cocksucker, ready for your first load?"

"Get ready darling here it comes!"

My mind goes into a panic, within milliseconds thoughts race through my head. Can I take his cum in my mouth? Do I swallow? Spit? I know I can't run away. I didn't want a facial and I still had my shirt so I couldn't jerk him off on me. I had to decide real fast. I kept my mouth locked on the head and kept jerking. I felt his pecker jump in my hand and then felt throbbing along the underside and suddenly I could taste his cum.

"Oh that's it darling take it all, I've been saving up for a week"

It flooded my mouth, not shots like I expected. It was a huge load and I had to swallow a few times to keep up with it. It tasted way better than I expected, and better than mine. I kept my lips fastened tight around his head until he finished filling my mouth. I pulled off and licked it clean and put it back in my mouth and held it there until it softened. I gave it few more sucks and released it with a "pop".