Stuck in the Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad for newbie. Was it worth the wait darling?"

I didn't reply, I just sat back, wiped my mouth on back of my hand

I called out "OK Jerry, I did it, can I get out now?"

"You're kidding right? We both know that your fantasy wasn't to suck of just one cock, right our little cocksucker? You are ours for the duration"

Oh shit, I only planned to be away from the house for a couple hours and I had left home over an hour ago. I realized that I never told Chris where I was going. What was my wife going to think if I wasn't home when she got back?

"Listen, I really have to get home before my wife does. I promise I will come back as soon as I can work out having enough time to stay here. I enjoyed it more than I expected and I plan on coming back to do it again"

Now I heard laughter not just from the Jerry, but from a few other voices in the hall.

"Ssorry sweetheart, you better get comfortable, you're not going anywhere until you are finished."

Finished? What did that mean?

"What do you mean finished?"

"You jerked us around too many times so as punishment you will stay until everyone has been satisfied, so you better get to work."

Oh shit, how many guys would I have to suck off to get out of here? I remembered that there were only two guys in the hall so maybe if I did one more and maybe Jerry too I would be released.

My heart was racing, mind spinning with bad scenarios with my wife

"I suggest you get back to your fantasy sweetheart. There are cocks waiting."

I looked over and saw that there was a guy in both booths with their dicks out facing the holes

I took a breath to calm myself and figured the only way out of this was to suck all of them as fast as I could to get to "finished"

I check them both out and go to the one with the hardest cock figuring he may be closer to cumming in booth three.

I gave him the signal and he slowly puts his dick in. Inch by inch, like he was trying to tease me with it.

Get right to it trying to get him off as quick as possible. I was jerking him hard and fast with my mouth glued to his head. It only took him about a minute, and I heard him moan. I foolishly took him out of my mouth for a second to regroup and catch my breath and he released a tremendous blast of jizz right in my face. He blasted two more times before I got it back in my mouth to catch the rest, but the damage was done. My face was covered and some dripped down on got on my shirt.

When he pulled out I figured I needed to reduce the damage and I took my short off to eliminate it from the splash zone.

I turned around and saw booth one sticking through the hole waiting. He was about 6-7 inches but uncut. I had never seen an uncircumcised penis before. I was fascinated. I grabbed it and slid the foreskin back and forth a few times to watch it. Do I suck it the foreskin covering the head or do I pull it back? So instead, I just started to jerk him fast.

"It's supposed to be a blowjob, not a handjob, I can jerk myself off sweetie. Get that thing in your mouth and suck, and no hands."

I pulled the skin back and dove down onto his cock. I bobbed a few times then decided I would try to take a little more. I pushed down until I felt it hit back of mouth. I paused for a few seconds and he thrust hard, trying to force it into my throat. I was able to keep it from going any deeper, but I started to go up and down taking it as deep as I could each time.

"Ah, that's better. Just hold your head steady and I'll do the work for a while"

I kept my face at a point where he could fuck back and forth but he could go too deep because of the wall (Thank God). I then just held still as he used my mouth like a pussy.

He pumped my face forever, but eventually I felt his cock thicken a little and then he pushed it as far in as he could and I felt his cock throbbing as he came right down my throat. When he was done I sucked the head clean and let him go back to his side.

Ok, three down, how many more to go?

Turned around and was greeted by a monster poking through the wall from booth 3. It had to be 10" and thick. I had to stretch my jaw to get it in my mouth. I was proud of myself when I was able to get my lips past the head and a few inches down the shaft.

I started to bob back and forth as deep as I could, but could only get about half way down this monster. I built up a pretty good pace. It wasn't long before I heard, "That's it faggot, suck that cock. I going to cum and I want it all over your face. Are you ready?"

"MMMPH!" Was all I could respond.

I felt his cock stiffen even more.

"Here it comes! Pull it out and spray your face. NOW."

I did exactly as I was told. I was rewarded with four or five powerful shots that got in my eyes, up my nose and even in my hair. There was so much that it just ran down my face and all over my chest

I took it back in my mouth and cleaned the last remaining cum and just sucked like a baby until he said

"Keep going I can go again."

I just started bobbing my head again and took as much as I could. I stroked it as well. I had to jerk it for a while because my jaw was getting sore trying to stretch. I alternated between sucking and stroking.

After what felt like a half hour he finally started to show signs of cumming again.

"Ok faggot, you know what to do. Let's glaze that face again."

This one was almost as violent as the first one. His second load of cum joined the first one which was drying on my face. As it was shooting I was better able to aim it than the last one knowing what to expect. I aimed some at my face and the rest on my neck and chest. I was becoming a gooey mess.

"Let me look at my handiwork faggot. Ooh, look at all that cum on you isn't that nice."

I was beginning to like the abuse and the idea of being covered in cum.

Since there were only two guys when I got here and I had just sucked my third I figured I was "finished". I called out to Jerry, "OK, I'm finished. Let me out."

"Not even close darling" came Jerry's voice. "Once you showed up I called all my regulars to tell them that we had fresh a mouth to abuse. You're just getting started"

My mind went right back to panic now. I wouldn't be getting out of here soon and my wife will be furious and worried. Who knows what I'll face when I finally get home.

Couldn't think of that now, I had cocks to suck if I ever wanted to see daylight again.

"Get over here and suck me boy" Came through the wall.

When I turned I saw a very long, very black cock.

"Let's see if you can take this boy. No one has been able to get more than halfway down. You up for a challenge?"

Let's find out I thought to myself.

I reached into the hole and played with his balls, pulling his 11-12" cock towards my face. My Jaw was sore from all the cock I had to stretch it around, but I was determined to get as much as I could in my face. With one hand on his balls and the other one stroking him I got my lips around and past the head. Luckily it wasn't too big around, just long. I bobbed up and down slowly for a few minutes getting about half in my mouth. It pushed up against the entrance to my throat each time. I decided that I wanted to try something I had read about when trying to deep throat a cock. I took it as deep as I could get it, right up to back of my mouth. I held it there for a second and swallowed as I pushed down. WOW! Amazed myself as my lips slid another inch or so down the shaft and I felt the head push into my gullet. I also discovered that I seemed to have no gag reflex. I began a cadence and on each down stroke I hesitated as his cock reached my gullet and did the swallow/push method and took an inch or two into my throat. I heard some deep moans from the other side of the wall.

On one down stroke just as I swallowed he thrust in hard and his cock pushed in all the way. My face was pressed up against his pubes.

"Holy shit boy! No one has ever been able to take all of my big boy."

I pulled back to catch my breath and tried again. It was a little easier the second time. Once I got the hang of it I held my face up to the hole and let him face fuck me.

"Oh man this is so hot! Just hold still so I can fuck that throat like a sweet pussy."

I had to back off a few times so I could breathe and flex my jaw. He kept at it for what felt like forever. Then, without warning he pushed all the way in and held it there. I felt his cock expand even more and felt it throb so I knew he was filling my belly directly down my throat. Before he was finished I backed off so I could smear the last of his cum on my messy face.

"God boy that was the best blowjob I have ever had. Jerry told me you were a newbie. I know he was lying you've been at this a long time. No one can do that without a lot of experience."

This went on for a long time. I had no idea how long I had been stuck in that booth or how many cocks I had made cum. I had big ones, small ones, black, white brown, cut, uncut thick ones, skinny ones, you name it. Everyone came in my mouth or on me. My face, neck and chest were covered in cum and so much had dripped down that my own pubes and dick were covered as well.

I no longer cared about getting out of there but instead was eagerly looking for more cocks to suck.

I knew that I was fucked when it came to my wife but figured there was nothing I could do to fix that now. I would deal with the fallout when I got home, if I ever got out of this.

All of a sudden I hear a female's voice screaming "Where is he? I know he's here."

Holy shit! That was my wife Chris. How the fuck did she find me here?

Just then the door opens and there is Jerry and Chris. She sees me on my knees naked, covered in cum.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

She comes in to the booth and Jerry closes the door behind her.

We're both now locked in the room but she doesn't now that yet.

I sit her down on the chair and start explain as quickly as I can what has been happening to me.

"You see honey, let me give you the short version. Since we haven't had meaningful sex since the Molly incident I've taken to pleasuring myself while watching porn. I got into kinkier and kinkier stuff and somehow became obsessed with glory holes and I decide that I wanted to try it. I came here three times before but chickened out each time. This time Jerry, the store clerk, guided me into this particular booth and when I tried to chicken out again the doorknob came off and I was stuck in here. Jerry had set this up and he won't let me go until I suck off every guy he rounds up. I have no idea how long I've been here or how many men have cum in my mouth or on me, but during the course of this day I have come to really love giving blowjobs. "

I wait for a minute for some kind of response, but then I remember that she somehow found me her.

"Say, how did you find me here? Have you been having me followed?"

Asking that question seemed to snap her out of it. "Don't be stupid. I have been using the tracker app on your phone so I can see where you are at all times. When you weren't home when I got there I called you and when you didn't answer I checked to see where you were. The tracker led me here."

Then she goes back on the offensive. "How could you enjoy this? Being humiliated and letting men use you like this (pointing at my cum-covered face and body). You mean to tell me that you enjoy this? This is just sick I'm getting out of here. I'll be calling an attorney first thing in the morning."

She turns around to try to leave then realizes that there is no doorknob and no way for her to get out.

Then we hear our friend Jerry. "I figure that you two have issues to work out. But we still have a bunch of guys out here that have paid good money to get their dicks sucked and they don't care who the sucker is. You two can work it out but you're not getting out until you're finished."

I tell her that we have no choice. She can join me if she wants, but I'll start. "No fucking way am I sucking off strangers through a hole".

"Suit yourself"

She sits in chair and watches as I grab the cock poking through the hole and guide it to my mouth. It doesn't take long before he knocks and I pull off and aim his cock at my face as he starts to cum. He must have saving up for months he came so much.

Chris just sat there staring with her mouth open.

I turned around and started on another. This time she leaned in a little closer to watch me. When the guy knocked and I pulled back she grabbed his cock and jerked him to completion on my face.

She got some jizz on her fingers and I was flabbergasted when she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it off.

The next guy was a black guy and the look on her face when she saw his black cock come through was priceless. His cock was big but not huge. She grabbed it before I had a chance and started to jerk him. She pushed my head towards his cock (I didn't need much encouragement.)

I got started sucking as she stroked him at the same time. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she was leaning against my back with her face right next to mine.

She pushed me away to get a taste. She put the tip in her mouth and began sucking. She held the base of it with one hand and began quick strokes, never taking her lips of the cock. She held her head still and just stroked him, now using two hands. When I heard a knock I pushed her away and quickly took the head into my own mouth as he unleashed his load. When he finished and pulled back I looked at her and told her that the knock meant he was about to cum and I didn't think she wanted to get his cum in her mouth. She didn't say anything, just nodded her head.

Another cock came through the wall and Chris dove right to it. This time she sucked it and didn't use her hands. She just bobbed up and down on it. I was surprised how much she was able to take in her mouth. She was going at it pretty fast and all of a sudden I heard her start to gag and I realized that the guy was filling her mouth with his seed. I was surprised when she didn't pull off but kept his dick in her mouth until he was done. As he pulled back she looked at me and opened her mouth to show me the cum just like a porn star. I was so proud.

"God, this is so hot. I had no idea how hot it would be to see you sucking off another guy. I got so turned on that I had to try myself, and I don't really like giving blowjobs. This is so different. How many have you done?"

Jerry heard her and answered so far, he's taken on thirty-two different cocks, but some have gone multiple times."

Wait, Can Jerry hear everything that was said even if I wasn't shouting? I looked around and spied a camera up above the walls. In fact I saw three. Is he video taping us?

Then I realized what he said. 32 cocks. Wow 31more than I had hoped for. No wonder I had so much cum covering me

My daydreaming was suspended when another cock pushed through the wall bumping into my arm

This one had a condom. I grabbed it and started to jerk on it

"No sweetness, I came to fuck."

"Oh no, I'm not doing that."

"It doesn't have to be you, there's a pussy in there too."

Chris looked stunned but shook her head and mouthed "NO WAY."

I whispered to her "well I'm not taking it in MY ass!"

"Well, what's it going to be, pussy or ass? My pecker don't care as long as it has a nice warm hole to fuck."

Then Jerry got into the conversation. "Listen folks, we have a backup of cocks that want servicing so someone has to make a decision. In fact, I'll make it for you. Wifey, it's your turn to get involved in this little episode. I guarantee that neither one of you will get out if you don't back that pretty pussy up to the hole for Daryl to fuck."

Chris and I looked at each other and she just gave a heavy sigh and reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off and handed them to me.

She backed up and since I was still holding on to Daryl's cock I guided it into to her wet pussy. He shoved it in as far as he could with the wall between them. Chris let out a very satisfied moan.

"Oh honey, he's deeper than you ever were. This feels amazing."

She closed her eyes and started to bounce her ass on that cock. Another cock came through the wall on the other side, right in her face. With her eyes still closed she simply opened her mouth and took it in, moaning the whole time.

She bounced back and forth between the two cocks, building up a rhythm. She reached down and played with her clit as she continued rocking on those two cocks. After a few more minutes she let the cock out of her mouth and screamed out OH GOD, DON'T STOP I'M GONNA CUM! KEEP GOING! "

That pushed Daryl over the edge and he knocked frantically and let out his own scream, "Her it comes bitch! Take this seed in that tight pussy!"

Chris pushed he ass against the wall as hard as she could to try to get Daryl's cock in deeper and just held it there until he was done dumping his load the condom and pulled out. She turned around quickly and grabbed his cock through the wall and pulled him back so she could take the condom off.

She held it over my face and drained the condom all over me.

She then went back to sucking the other cock and it didn't take long before he knocked and she took all of his load in her mouth. She got above me and drooled it all over me.

Now all the guys wanted her pussy. Chris fucked guy after guy and drained all the condoms on my face while I sucked off even more cocks, all of them dumping their loads on my face or body.

When we were FINALLY finished, Chris looked at me and said, "My pussy is numb from all these cocks, but I couldn't stop cumming."

I was covered and the floor was sloppy with cum.

"OMG honey, I can't believe we never did something like this sooner."

The door opened and there stood Jerry.

"Baby, I hope you can take one more. I was so busy collecting money and keeping all those guys under control while they waited, but now it's my turn."

Come into my office where we can be more comfortable."

"No, through the hole or not at all."

"Honey, block that door so he doesn't lock us in again."

Jerry walked around to the other booth and fucked her.

When he was done he let us use his shower to clean all of the cum off us.

As we were leaving he handed us a thick envelope. "Open this when you get home. You two earned it. Come back again if you want more."

When we got home we opened the envelope that Jerry had given us. In it there was $1,000 and a thumb drive along with a letter.

"John and Chris, You two were the most amazing couple I have ever seen. I know that you didn't do this of your own volition, but by the end you two really embraced it. The thumb drive contains a video that I made of the whole day up to but not including my participation. By writing this in my own hand I am acknowledging that neither of you gave me your permission to video any of it, and you could use this against me and I would probably go to jail, but I am hoping that you will sign the enclosed release to allow me to sell this. You will notice that release also states that you will receive 50% of all the proceeds from this video. If you decide that you don't want to sell it, I only ask that you allow me to keep a copy for my own pleasure. If you choose not to consent you have my word that I will destroy my copy. I only hope that you will come back, and if you do we can share the proceeds of the night 75/25 for you."

We ended up watching the video every night for the next two weeks each time fucking ourselves raw.

When we walked in to the video store Jerry's face lit up.

"There they are, my two favorite players. Are you here to become partners or to have me thrown in jail?"

Chris handed him the unsigned release form but told him we were partners. Jerry brought us back to his office and watched him delete the video. Then she and I headed to booth two.