Stuck in the Past

Story Info
A mad man watches an ex-friend and her GF have sex.
1k words
3.38
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13 years ago when I was 21, I met a 19-year-old woman Sarah on MeetMe. We talked there a lot, friended each other on other social media sites, and exchanged phone numbers. We texted and called each other a lot. Most of our chats were dirty with X-rated photos of ourselves. Despite being in different states and so could not meet in person, we became close friends. She maintained it despite being in relationships that all ended for many reasons. We had a Skype video chat and a few sex sessions when she briefly lived in the city I did. She stayed friends with me as I recovered in a hospital after a brain tumor was taken out, thus we could not text or chat. 11 years after we met, though, she began to not reply to my calls and texts.

I saw on her Facebook page that she had two jobs, so I assumed she was just too busy to talk, but she suddenly blocked me on all social media sites 2 1/2 years later. Without logging into FB, I saw that her profile photo is of her kissing another woman and the tagged user's name is Bria. Having bad experiences with men in the past, she likely wanted to try dating ladies. I despite not being 100% sure blamed Bria for our friendship abruptly ending, having many bad experiences of ex-friends' partners making them end our friendships for many reasons despite me doing nothing wrong. I shared her profile on mine and said I was angry that she chose her under two-year-long relationship over our more than 12-year-long friendship and knew I nearly died. Other friends pitied me and swore to be my friend no matter what. I shared any meme I found that reminded me of us after that, put her name in the captions and the posts had similar reactions.

One day, I got a Skype call from her on my laptop. I answered it to see her and Bria in a bedroom looking mad. Sarah never blocked me on Skype as she rarely used it. I asked what they did want and they said people have messaged them on FB with screenshots of my posts humiliating Sarah, penis photos, and requests for sex chats, showing me them on their phones. I said I showed them the dirty texts and photos I had with her to show my fury at her ending our friendship. She said it was her life, her choice, which from my personality, was clearly the right one, and I should not use my near-death experience to make her look bad and others pity me. Bria said she did not want her to have online/long distance friends, I must have no real ones, and to grow up or be childish and alone forever. I said people told me that in a friendship group on FB oddly after I said I could not release grudges at those that end our friendships for silly reasons until I got back at them legally. We argued for a bit, then I said I could move on in peace if I saw and recorded them having sex. They were stunned, but hesitantly agreed to it, hoping I would happily leave them alone.

They sat on the bed to lip-lock, take off each other's shirts and bras, and feel each other's breasts. Bria about faced to let Sarah kiss down her back and arms. Sarah got on all fours as Bria sat behind her to take off her pants and panties and kiss her big butt. I recall doing that to her while she was in that position at home. It satisfied my ass fetish. She farted. Bria pulled back, covered her nose with a hand, and waved about with the other. I laughed as it reminded me of a dirty chat we had and told Bria to kiss her ass more.

She said it smelled as I ordered her to do it. She did, then licked between Sarah's cheeks and held them while sucking her anus. Sarah farted more. Bria groaned that the stench was awful and kissed up her back and arms. Sarah lay face-up with her knees bent and took off Bria's pants and panties. She sat on her face to let her give her oral. They together fingered Sarah's pussy, which faced the camera. I wished I was giving her oral.

Bria sat on her chest, put a strap-on with a dildo on it and shoved it into her mouth as they kept fondling Sarah's pussy, arousing me more. Bria sat on Sarah's face facing her body as she kissed and licked her ass. Bria farted likely to get back at Sarah for farting on her. I laughed as Sarah kicked her legs, trying to push Bria, who farted more, off of her. I then told Sarah to lick down her butt crack and suck on her anus. She did as Bria bounced atop her, pinching her breasts. Bria got off of Sarah, who panted, likely from her flatulence's smell.

Bria sat behind her and bent down so they could kiss each other's breasts and nipples and masturbate. She moved down as they kissed each other's stomach and sides until they were in the 69 position. She went down on Sarah, who sucked the dildo. Aroused, I thought of the texts I sent her, saying I wanted to sit on her face facing her legs or away from them as she gives me oral or be atop her in the 69 position so we could go down on each other together. If I had no erection problems, we would have done that in real life.

Bria about faced to penetrate Sarah, who orgasmed. I recalled her doing that as I was atop her fingering her and randomly kissing her lips, neck, and chin in bed. Bria and she did the same and asked if I loved what I saw. I said I did. They made me swear that I could keep this recording and Sarah's old texts and photos, but must not share them with anyone. We bid each other farewell and ended the call.