The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot young college grad is seduce by a hard old biker dyke.
3.3k words
4.58
17k
42

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 01

By FantasizeandRealize

My name is Kayla and I am a 24-year-old accountant working for a prestigious accounting firm. I graduated from an ivy league university and moved in to a house with my boyfriend, Ken a year after we graduated. He inherited an old house in a blue-collar neighborhood from his grandmother. We chose to live in her old house, so that we could save up and pay off our huge college debts. Ken was an engineer and worked for a tech company. We were doing well and would have our debt paid off in about four years. We then planned on getting married and building a dream home.

Ken is a little nerdy but has a nice body. He is 5'8" and wiry. I am 5'6" 120 pounds of redhead fire. I have C sized breasts, a nice round ass, a tight waist, and pure white skin. Luckily, I have no freckles, and I notice men checking me out all the time. I wear the pants in our relationship and Ken spoils me to no end.

We have a good sex life. Both of us have high libidos and we have sex just about every night. Ken is an expert at eating me out. I have no problem blowing him and letting him fuck my ass when we are feeling a little naughty. We have a collection of toys and I love wearing sexy lingerie for him.

The house next door is owned by Big Jade. She is a sixty something year old big biker lady. She rides a big Harley and always has other mature lady biker friends over. They belong to a motorcycle gang called the Devil's Dolls. They party a lot. There is always Heavy Metal music emanating from the house and there are always empty beer cans and bottles littering the lawn.

I always waved when I saw her and her friends hanging out on the porch but never spoke to Big Jade or any of her friends. They all wore jeans and leather and had tons of tattoos. I didn't think I would have anything in common with them.

Ken was away for three weeks in Israel working on a project and I was home alone. Four days after he left, I arrived home from work at 5:30. I was wearing a power suit and made up to the hilt. I always love looking good at work. When I got out of the car, I noticed that Jade was sitting by herself on the porch drinking a beer. I waved to her and pulled my briefcase out of the backseat of the car.

I was walking up the steps to my house when Big Jade yelled, "Hey sweet cheeks, why don't you come over and get to know your old neighbor a little better? I notice that your man is not around. What else do you have to do anyways?"

I was going to politely tell her that I had work to do, but I was feeling a little lonely without Ken, so I yelled back, "Sure. Just let me put my briefcase away."

I unlocked my house and put my briefcase on the kitchen table and removed my blazer. It was nice out so I would be comfortable in my satin blouse and tight slacks. I left the house and walked across our yards to Big Jades house.

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable." She commanded. With her presence everything seemed like a command. She was probably 5'9" and around 220 pounds. It was solid weight though. She did not look flabby. Her face and chest were weathered from years of riding in the sun but for a woman in her sixties she did not have a lot of wrinkles. I guessed that her extra weight stretched her skin out. She had short gray hair with just a little black left in it.

I sat in a rocking chair facing Jade. She got up and bent over to get a Coors Banquet beer out of a cooler that was under the window. Her ass and thighs were huge and they filled her Wranglers to the brim. They seemed solid though and her ass jutted out and did not sag. Her arms and massive tits also seemed pretty firm under the leather vest. She did have some rolls around her waist and a pretty big gut.

Big Jade opened the beer and handed it to me before sitting back down in her rocker. I could feel her eyes looking me over but she made pleasant conversation and was polite. Her language was course and she liked to swear a lot, but she was a good conversationalist. She asked me about my education, job, boyfriend and why I was living in a blue-collar neighborhood. She seemed interested, so I answered truthfully. She also told me about her life. I wasn't surprised in the least when she bragged about being a lesbian. I felt that we knew each other quite well after half an hour.

Big Jade told me that her friends were off on a three-day ride. She had some banking business that she had to take care off so she didn't go.

"Since we are both home alone, we are going to have dinner together." Big Jade announced.

I couldn't argue with her because it made sense.

"What is your favorite kind of steak?" She asked.

"New York Strip." I replied.

"Well, I don't have any here so let's jump on my hog and go get a couple." She stated, "You will love riding bitch."

"Oh, I can't." I replied, "I would be afraid."

"Nonsense!" She exclaimed, "If we crash you will be safe with a fat airbag like myself in front of you."

She had such a commanding assertive way about her that I couldn't refuse her.

Within a minute she had her Harley fired up and motioned for me to get on behind her.

I climbed on, and had to spread my legs as wide as I could, to get them around her huge ass. I put my arms around her waist and my hands could not reach each other because of her girth. She sped out of the driveway and I was exhilarated by the speed. Yet, I felt safe behind Big Jade. She drove fast and the wind was cool so I hugged her tighter to stay warm. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Forty minutes later we pulled back into her driveway with two New York strip steaks and a bottle of Merlot. I had told her that I prefer wine to beer when I eat.

In no time Big Jade had asparagus steamed, mashed potatoes made and two steaks seared. She was very efficient in the kitchen and I could tell that she was a capable woman even though she didn't have a formal education. The food was great. She seared the steaks just right. Her choice of Merlot wine was also spot on. I was impressed by her. I also felt a strange attraction. I am very assertive but Big Jade was on another level! Her power was turning me on.

I was feeling confused as we ate, because I had never been attracted to women before, and never even thought of lesbianism. Ken mentioned often that he though lesbian sex was amazing and I always just shrugged it off. Yet here I was, attracted to this hard old biker lady.

Big Jade put down another 4 beers with dinner and I had finished over half the bottle of merlot. It had been five days since Ken and I had sex and I was feeling horny. Alcohol always does that to me.

Big Jade sensed my horny state, because when I got up to but my dishes in the sink she also got up and walked towards the sink but without any dishes. As I was turning away from the sink Big Jade was there. She grabbed the back of my head in one hand and my ass with her other hand and kissed me passionately on the lips! It was so exciting and I ground my mound into her fat thigh. I could feel her hand exploring my ass as we kissed. She acted as if she owned me.

I tried to get out of her grasp, after the kiss, saying, "This is not right. I live with my boyfriend."

Big Jade just grabbed my ass tighter and said, "You told me that he will be gone for over two more weeks. Why deny yourself?"

With that she pulled me in for another kiss and I just melted in her arms. I hugged her back and could feel the rolls of flesh. Her huge tits mashed against mine so nicely, my mound seemed to love her thigh and she was so warm! I just let her tongue enter me and I sucked on it like it was the tastiest candy in the world. We made out and ground on each other for a long time before she just picked me up and carried me to her bedroom.

She dropped me on to her bed and commanded, "Undress!"

Who was I to disobey her? She also undressed. Each of Big Jade's thighs were easily twice the girth of my body. She had rolls of firm fat and a huge butt, massive tits and a big gut. The thing that impressed me the most was her infinite amount of cellulite. It was unending and her skin looked like the sand at the beach after a wave has just gone out. Rippled, yet smooth. I could smell her arousal.

We made out on the bed for a long time. Kissing passionately. Big Jade loved sticking her big tongue into my mouth and I could not get enough of it. I also loved sucking on her beg fat bottom lip.

Big Jade was a powerful woman and I felt like a little doll in her arms. But she had soft skin and I did not get stabbed by scruff like I did from Ken. This was so much better!

I was getting close to cuming from rubbing my mound on Big Jade's huge thigh. I was so worked up and in desperate need, when Big Jade pushed me off and commanded sternly, "Not yet! There is something that I need you to do for me first."

Big Jade got up and sat on the edge of the bed. "Stand before me." She instructed.

I did and I could feel her eyes devouring me for a few seconds. She then put her powerful hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. I could smell her arousal as I came face to face with her crotch. I keep my pussy waxed and baby smooth. Big Jade's was so hairy I could not actually see her pussy. It was just a mass of black and gray hair. It went up to the crease under big gut and covered the tops of her thighs. I never imagined a crotch could be so hairy!

Big Jade gave me a minute to stare before she bent over and grabbed my wrists that were resting on my knees. She pulled then around her back effectively pulling my face into her hairy jungle.

The smell was overwhelming now and such a turn on. I knew what she wanted me to do but all the hair prevented me from reaching that goal. She had pinned my hands to her massive but cheeks. All I could do was to try and lick the hair away from my target. The taste was intoxicating. Musky but so matronly. Her labia were so fat and soft. I started taking long lips from the bottom of her slit to the top and in doing so I kind of combed the mats of hair aside.

She was sopping wet, and my tongue went right in. I was hooked, I loved it! Her big cellulite ridden thighs felt so warm on my ears. I had my arms wrapped around her thick thighs. She was so powerful, matronly and warm. I had never felt so secure, at peace and full of desire ever in my life.

I continued licking up her huge slit doing the things to her that I loved Ken doing to me. It seemed like I was born for this. By now her thick bush was wet with my spit and combed out to the sides by my tongue. I exalted in the velvety softness of her folds, and sucked and nibbled on her fat labia and inner flaps.

Big Jade had both of her hands resting on the top back of my head trapping me in her steamy jungle. So unnecessary, because I would never want to leave it. This was where I belonged, in her sodden, golden flesh cage!

I could hear Big Jade moaning in pleasure, and it filled me with pride. I could feel her fat thighs clamping harder on my ears. I concentrated on her huge clit. It was like a little finger! I lavished it with my tongue and sucked on it until I thought she was going to crush my pretty red head like an egg!

She fell back on the bed writhing in pleasure and my face was flooded with wetness. I could feel it running down my chin and throat. I continued sucking until she let up some pressure on my head and went back to just lightly licking her folds. I knew she was overly sensitive now and did not want to overdo it but I needed more!

Soon Big Jade was moaning in mounting pleasure again and I started the whole process over, feeling so privileged to have a second chance at pleasuring this great woman! To my dismay she came faster this time and pulled my head away from her feminine swampy jungle.

Big Jade scooted up onto the bed and swung her big bat legs on, pulling me on by my wrist. I lay on top of her lightly kissing her and sucking on her big lower lip. Once she had completely calmed down, I let her know that I too needed release.

"You can rub one off on my thigh." She stated coldly, "I don't put my face into cunts."

I was taken aback and humiliated. The ironic thing is that my shame made me hornier and I started grinding my bald pussy onto her thick meaty thigh while I continued sucking on her fat lip.

Big Jade had her arms wrapped around me, grabbing my ass in her strong hands. She pulled me up and down on her fat thigh by my ass. I could feel my bald lips part on a ripple of cellulite, and my little clit was dragged back and forth through the slickness creating the most intense burning pleasure I had ever known. She hooked one of her big finger pads onto my asshole. This dirty new sensation along with wet friction on my clit sent me over the edge big time. I clamped both of my thighs around her big thigh and locked my gash onto her. I could hear myself scream. It felt like and out of body experience. I shook and I trembled grabbing onto Big Jade as tight as I could, finally collapsing into her girth and powerful arms.

She stroked my gently and lovingly for a few minutes until I had calmed down.

"You have made a sticky mess of my thigh." She stated, "Get down there and lick it clean."

I did not want to taste myself. It kind of grossed me out. I just wanted to lay on Big Jade and continue to be enveloped in her matronly warmth and power.

"I can't do that." I replied, meekly.

Big jade threw me off her warm body and sternly stated, "You dare deny me! I have you pegged for exactly what you are. An ambitious little bitch, that is used to getting her way, and loves having people do her bidding but deep down you need to be controlled. Now, I am going to be the one to do it, and punish you for defying me!"

I was scared and Big Jade quickly swung her legs over the edge of the bed and pulled me over her huge thighs, pining me down on them, with her powerful left hand pushing down on the small of my back. My denuded pussy was back on that same sticky spot when I felt the slap of her hand on my right ass cheek.

It stung like a bee! Big Jade started lecturing me on defying her, and stated that I needed to learn my place if I was going to be serving her. She alternated powerful smacks to each of my cheeks. I was crying and screaming, but more turned on than before! Noone had ever treated me like this and I loved it! My ass was burning and so was my pussy! I felt deep, deep shame and humiliation in the pit of my stomach and it was turning me on!

Each slap pushed my wet pussy into Big Jade's fat thigh bringing me closer and closer. I was now squirming, more to rub my wet slit on her thigh, than because of the pain. The pain had turned into an elixir. It seemed to heat up my cheeks and the burn emanated into my crotch.

Big Jade recognized my need and shouted, "Look at you slut. You can't get enough! You are getting off on being spanked!"

She spanked me harder. I knew that my cheeks were now much redder than my hair. I could feel my wetness. The shame of what was being done to me put me over the edge once more. I imagined my pussy being glued to Big Jade's thigh as I ground it in and came with an even bigger cum than before!

Big Jade softly explored my ass with her hand as I came down from my earth-shattering orgasm. She cupped each cheek in turn and then wiped a big finger through the wetness of my slit. She brought her glistening sticky finger to my face and I now knew what to do. I opened my mouth and licked my juices off it. Big Jade repeated the process a few more times and then just felt around my slit and folds. She paid special attention to my tight little asshole and commented on how pink it was. I never realized that having my asshole stroked could feel so good.

Eventually, Big Jade commanded in a soft tone, "Now, do what you didn't do that got you punished."

I climbed off Big Jade's fat lap and got back on the floor, on my knees, between her thighs. I could see where one of her thighs was all sticky from my juices. I licked it up cleaning her like she was meant to be. I tried to work my way up to her hairy pussy again but she told me it was enough.

"Go back to your house and brush your teeth." She commanded, "Be quick about it. You are sleeping with me tonight."

I went to get my slacks and Big Jade slapped my hand hard.

"Did I tell you to get dressed?" She asked, "Go naked. That is the way I want you sleeping with me tonight."

I ran naked to my house. Thank God it was dark out! I punched in the code, to open the door, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I ran naked, back to Big Jade's house and locked her door. She was lying in bed with the cover over her and motioned for me to climb in. I could smell that she had also brushed her teeth. I snuggled up to her and she put a fat arm and leg over me. I was hers and she knew it. I fell asleep so safe, secure and warm in Big Jades rolls of flesh.