Stuck in the Portal Washing Machine

Story Info
A mystery dial promises a lot more than clean laundry.
7.2k words
4.76
13.2k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,788 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

Clit

It wasn't until the new washing machine was installed and the delivery men had gone, taking the old one away, that Jess noticed the model was not quite the same as the one in the shop had been. Colour, size and everything were similar, but there was an extra dial with the strangest settings.

She hunted through the instruction manual, feeling almost sure that someone was playing a prank, although not necessarily on her. Likely some factory worker had caused some mischief and changed the text to sexually suggestive terms.

But if so, they'd had fun with the instruction book too. "For laundry, select laundry," the instructions stated, rather obviously, and then proceeded to talk through all the usual settings that she understood well enough. "For all other options," it added, "see Section P."

Jess dutifully turned to Section P, where an illustration sequence showed a woman inserting her legs and bum, up to her waist, into the drum, so that she was left with her arms, chest and head projecting out. The final picture showed her top half resting on a cushion for comfort. "Set time," the instructions read, "select Ass, Cunt or Clit, or Mix for combined. Set temperature to control spanking. Insert body into drum as illustrated below. Press Start."

It had to be a joke. Jess peered into the drum but could see nothing that looked like weird sex attachments. She even tried to run the Mix programme but without (of course) inserting herself, and nothing happened - except for a cute error message on the LED display that suggested inserting herself as instructed.

Jess had a large pile of actual clothes to wash. They'd been building up for some time since the last machine broke down, but she couldn't resist doing one last test. Undressing herself, she set the timer for ten minutes, turned the temperature down to the minimum of twenty, and selected Clit for the program, just in case there was a mechanical dildo in there. She got down on hands and knees, and climbed backwards into the perforated steel drum.

It was an awkward fit in there, but just enough space for her to get her legs and her bum fully inside. Even more awkward was reaching up to press the Start button, and Jess understood how useful it would be to have a chair or something for support.

The machine hummed for a few seconds, and then something clamped firmly about her waist, holding her in place. Twisting her head around, it was as though her lower body had been swallowed up by a black hole. In a panic she stabbed at the Start/Stop/Pause button but that had no effect.

Jess screamed as a hand smacked her left cheek. It wasn't a very hard spanking, but it made absolutely no sense that it had happened at all. It had felt like a very human hand too.

Another hand, or possibly the same hand, worked gel into her pubic hair. She screamed and tried to squirm away from the massaging fingers that explored her most intimate region.

Smack. This time her other cheek. Definitely not the same hand that was coating her thighs and crotch with slippery gel.

Jess couldn't move, and shouting and screaming achieved nothing, and she wasn't even sure if what was happening was actually real. There wasn't space in the machine for an actual person to hide, so maybe it was all just machinery, even if it really didn't feel like it.

Smack. Right cheek again. Jess did a quick calculation. She had set the timer for ten minutes and the spanking temperature to twenty. Maybe that meant one smack every thirty seconds. She looked up at the clock on the wall and tried to estimate when the next one would be - and received her fourth smack within a second of her guess. "Fuck," she muttered. "Another sixteen to go."

Meanwhile the hand continued its intimate exploration between her thighs, and actually it didn't feel bad at all. Combined with the spanking, it was certainly getting her wet.

The hard glide of a sharp razor shocked her. "No!" she cried, but still couldn't move, and was afraid to struggle with that razor caressing her labia. "What the fuck!"

She was tiring of supporting her weight - half her weight, anyway - on her wrists, but for three whole minutes, or seven spanks, alternating cheeks, she could do nothing but endure the humiliation of having her pubes shaved completely.

Afterwards, she was rinsed with warm water, spanked, dried with what felt like a fluffy cotton towel, spanked, and left alone and untouched for a while. And spanked.

"Three minutes to go," she said. Six more smacks. They weren't hard smacks, but they were adding up, stinging a little more each time. And despite the humiliation of it all, and despite her helplessness, or more likely because of the humiliation and her helplessness, she could feel that her pussy was wet.

The warmth of breath against her shaven pussy was the only warning she got before a tongue swept slowly between her labia, starting at her clit and finishing with a gentle thrust into her vagina.

It was a shock, but the shock gave way quickly to hunger as the tongue returned for a second sweep, then a third. With the fourth it teased her clit for a while, swirling about it and brushing across, only to be interrupted by another smack, the hardest yet.

For two and a half more minutes she was forced to endure that wonderful assault on her clit and the smacking of her bum, and just as she was sure she was about to come, the programme ended. Abruptly the tongue was gone, and the clamp about her waist too, and with a moan of frustration she extracted herself stiffly from the machine.

The cheeks of her bum were flushed red from the spanking, and she had been shaved as bare as a porn star. She dipped her fingers into her very wet pussy and finished herself off, bringing herself to an intense and much needed climax.

What exactly had just happened, Jess wasn't sure, but as she stared at the dial with its settings for Ass, Cunt and Mix, she knew she would have to try them all.

"Later, though," she muttered, and turning the dial to Laundry, she set the first load washing.

Cunt

It was several days before curiosity and convenience coincided and overcame her misgivings about the washing machine's erotic functions. She had spent hours searching the internet but could find no one else talking of similar experiences, and the whole idea was anyway as absurd as it was erotic. She found hundreds of porn clips of women getting stuck in washing machines the other way round, but they were all obviously staged and certainly nothing like her own experience.

She even tried phoning the company to ask about the specific model she had received, but it became quickly apparent that the young woman in the call centre either knew nothing about it or was playing deliberately ignorant.

Home alone one Saturday lunchtime, her husband Tim away at the match, her son off at university, her chores done and no pile of laundry waiting, Jess succumbed to the lure of the machine. This time, however, she came prepared with a comfortable stool to rest her arms on while whatever happened happened.

She set the same programme as before: ten minutes on Clit at twenty degrees, and climbed carefully into the machine so that everything below the waist was squeezed into the drum, and she adjusted the stool so that her arms and chin could rest there while her breasts hung freely. On the floor beneath her, she set her phone to record, and reached back to press Start.

The machine hummed and she felt the constriction about her waist, and after a tantalising few seconds she felt the first of the twenty smacks. This time, however, there was no massaging of gel into her pubes. Then again, she had nothing there but some early regrowth that was very itchy at times. Tim had been delighted by her shaved pussy, and had taken to insisting she walk about the house without underwear - which she didn't mind, especially since it usually ended in a nice, hard fuck - and even begging her to go without underwear at all times...

... which wasn't practical, really, but for the occasional trip to the shops, she was willing to try. It was weird that he liked her completely hairless, but perhaps understandable given all the porn stars were like that. The washing machine clearly liked her hairless too, but this time instead of gel and a razor, there were fingers stretching her skin and the buzzing of an electric shaver, removing what little was there.

And every thirty seconds, a smack. It was impossible to predict which cheek it would land on, and it was surprising to Jess how much she enjoyed it too. It certainly wasn't painless, but she loved the heat it induced in her cheeks, and it was amazing how wet her pussy was.

By the fifth smack, the shaver completed its task, and she was washed and dried and allowed to rest untouched for a few seconds, until with the ninth smack the tongue brushed across her clit and swept between her labia and dipped into her vagina, and Jess sighed happily, knowing that this time the tongue would caress her clit for six whole minutes.

She relaxed into it, sighing happily as she followed the swirling patterns the tongue made as it made love to her pussy and teased and excited her clit wonderfully, and the periodic smacks were delicious too. She resisted the urge to play with her nipples, curious to see whether the tongue by itself would be sufficient, but though she was brought close to the point of climax, the ten minutes were again over too soon.

Next time she would have to start with twenty minutes, but Jess had other plans for this occasion. She turned the dial to Cunt, set the timer for... thirty minutes, she decided, uncertain whether that was too much or maybe not enough. It wouldn't let her reduce the temperature below sixty - that same two smacks a minute - and she didn't dare increase it. Her finger hovered over the Start button for a long moment, before she dared to press it.

The machine hummed, and her waist was constricted, and she waited for that first smack. The first of sixty, and her bum was already sensitive after the ten minute warm-up.

Smack!

Something soft nudged against her pussy, pressing between her labia, feeling for all the world like a man was trying to tease her clit with the head of his erect cock. Jess had half expected to feel something hard and mechanical, of a silicone dildo perhaps, but this felt like a real, flesh-and-blood cock.

It really made no sense to her that any of this was possible. It was a washing machine, and functioned perfectly well as a washing machine, and there was no obvious space inside for the amazingly lifelike tools it was using on her.

The cock pushed into her. It wasn't much bigger than her husband's average-size cock, but she was so wet it met little resistance as it eased it. It felt so real! She even felt the pressure of the man's hips as he pressed as deep as he could. She could feel the tickling of his hair against her sensitive cheeks.

He eased out again.

Smack!

In he thrust, and again, exactly as a man would if fucking her. The weirdest thing about the experience, perhaps, was that she could feel the impact of his hips against her, she could feel the impact of that hand against her bum, she could feel that her pussy was wetter than it had ever been, but nothing of this could be heard. And her waist was held so tightly that the shaking of her breasts was purely the sympathetic reaction of her arms to what she felt.

The unseen cock pounded into her with vigour, delighting her but also frustrating her. It wasn't hitting the right spots, and she could not reach down to excite herself. Abruptly she understood what the Mix program was for - but as an anal virgin, she was reluctant to go down that path just yet.

Smack!

The thrusting became erratic, and she felt the cock stiffening in prelude to its grand finish. The man rammed it deep into her cunt and held it there as it spurted its cum into her. It really felt like cum.

The cock pulled out of her, and she glanced at the clock. Five minutes had passed. Twenty-five still to go.

For half a minute, nothing, and then a different cock pushed into her. Without so much as an introduction, it set to work, hammering into her. This cock was thicker and brushed nicely against her clit with each deep, vigorous thrust. It felt wonderful. Even the worsening pain of the hand smacking her cheeks felt wonderful. The tension in her built swiftly. She had been teased for so long now that her body was ready, and with a cry she yielded to a powerful orgasm, her cunt contracting about the thick cock that filled it so expertly.

"Yes!" she cried as that cock continued to fuck her with enthusiasm. It was the perfect cock for her. No sooner had she recovered than she climaxed again, something that rarely happened with her husband and never with such delicious intensity. The fresh contractions of her cunt must have excited her unseen and impossible lover, because he too finished, his cock pulsing within her as it deposited a second load of cum inside her.

Only ten minutes of the thirty minute programme had passed so far, and Jess was already wishing the Stop button worked. Her legs ached from their cramped position in the drum, and she could feel cum running down her thighs. She had just come twice and felt oversensitised, but the washing machine didn't care about any of that. A third cock thrust easily into the sloppy mess of her cunt. This one was long and slender, and kept nudging against her cervix, a curious and distracting sensation.

The smacking of her cheeks was increasingly painful too, and for a while she felt almost as if she were being punished for daring to do this, but gradually the tension started to build again, and the pain gave way to pleasure, and this third cock emptied itself into her, making way for a fourth that was shorter but rather nicely shaped. It nudged against some spot within her - her G-spot, she guessed - and she enjoyed that deep and unusual pleasure.

At least she did until the urgency to pee had her squirming with embarrassment. The cock was relentless, however, and lasted far longer than the others had. The pressure within her built until she could no longer control it, and she cried out as she felt fluids gushing out from her around that determined cock. The relief was profound, and the orgasm that followed on its tail was unlike any she'd had before.

The cock pulled out suddenly and she felt cum splashing against her thighs as a hand smacked her -

Jess glanced at the clock. Five minutes left, and already she felt wiped out. She whimpered as a fifth cock eased into her, this one very thick, very long. Had it been the first cock to use her, no doubt it would have struggled to penetrate as deep as it did now, but her cunt was very wet and had been thoroughly used.

With long, slow and steady thrusts, this new cock stretched her and filled her and touched places inside her that she had never felt before. It drove against her cervix as if demanding access to her womb - something she knew was not possible, so was startled to feel him suddenly pushing even deeper into her, until she was taking the full length of that amazing cock with each increasingly rough thrust.

The tension in her built swiftly and she welcomed each painful smack on her cheeks. She squeezed her nipples and tugged on them, determined to bring herself to a final amazing climax before the programme ended. She wished it was possible to thrust back against him, to be an active participant in this spectacular fuck. "Come in me," you bastard, she begged. "Come in me."

And then he did, and the gorgeous kicking of his cock, and the tickling of his cum deep inside her, was exactly the trigger she needed to tumble over the edge into a prolonged and deeply satisfying climax.

She felt an aching emptiness in her cunt as he eased out, and she longed for another cock to take its place, but the programme ended with a final smack.

With screaming muscles, she slid out from the washing machine and onto the floor. Her cheeks were on fire from their sustained abuse, and her thighs and aching pussy were slick with cum, as if she really had just been used by five different men.

When, at long last, she found the strength to sit up and peer inside the steel drum, there was even more cum pooling around the holes at the bottom. "Fuck," she muttered, amazed as much by the mess she had made as by the stench of sex blended with fabric conditioner.

She tasted the cum that was leaking from her pussy. It certainly tasted like cum. "It's a good thing I'm on the pill," she murmured, and wondered whether she needed to worry about STDs.

She wiped herself and the floor with a cloth, chucked it into the drum, set the machine to do a quick wash, and on trembling legs she climbed the stairs to the bathroom, and nearly fell asleep while standing under a hot, soothing shower.

Ass

It was a long time before Jess dared to do another long session like that, but she did think a lot about trying the Anal programme. The idea frightened her a little, and there wasn't really anyone she could ask for advice. The internet suggested lubricants and buttplugs and all sorts of things that she didn't have the courage to go out and buy, and in the end she decided to trust the washing machine. It hadn't hurt her so far.

As before, she set herself up comfortably with the stool for support, not bothering this time with the phone - a forty minute video of her breasts barely jiggling had been a waste of time. She thought about putting the phone in the drum instead, to actually see what was really happening in there, but in the end she wasn't sure she wanted to know the truth.

She selected ten minutes of Anal at twenty degrees and, after a brief last-minute hesitation, pressed Start. The machine hummed, her waist was constricted, and the programme started with a familiar smack.

A very human pair of lips kissed her, on the same cheek the hand had smacked her. More kisses followed, making love to her tender flesh. No move was made towards that tight ring of muscle that had never been penetrated before, just kisses, and more kisses, soft and sweet.

Smack! The lips followed the hand to her other cheek, soft and sweet and much more patient than she herself felt. Jess had selected the Anal programme and knew this was all just foreplay,

Smack! Two hands spread her cheeks apart, and the kisses delved into the crack between. Jess was glad she had showered beforehand, because otherwise she would have been far too self-conscious about how clean she was to enjoy those devilish kisses. Perhaps she should have given herself an enema, she worried as the lips descended to kiss that most forbidden target.

Smack! The hands spread her cheeks again, and this time all the kisses hit the target, the tongue teasing that tight, muscular ring with the same devotion it might give to a clitoris. The ring puckered in response, quite uncontrolled by Jess herself. As if her ass had a will of its own.

Smack! The tongue returned swiftly, licking in between kisses, penetrating with ever greater determination. It was perverse just how enjoyable it was to have her ass made love to like this. She couldn't imagine herself ever doing it to someone else. The gentle stretching of that tight ring was soon something she hungered to feel again, and despite the lack of any attention to her clit, she could feel how wet her pussy was.

Smack! The tongue was fucking her now, more inside her ass than not. It was such a horribly dirty thing to do, but it felt fantastic. Through it all, her head rested on her arms, and she felt blissfully at ease, her earlier worries about anal penetration fading under this exquisite assault.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,788 Followers