Stuck in the Portal Washing Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers

Smack! Something thin and hard penetrated her with ease, disrupting her peaceful reverie, and a cold gel was pumped into her ass. More gel was squirted against her as it pulled out of her, and then fingers were smearing the gel all about and pressing into her, penetrating deeper than the tongue and not as smoothly.

Smack! A finger thrust in, and was soon fucking her well lubricated ass. She could feel the knuckles passing through that tight muscle, sending off little shoots of electricity along her nerves. It was nowhere near as bad as she had feared, but still felt unnatural. It felt dirty and messy.

Her phone rang. It was within reach and she had forgotten to switch it off. It was her son. Joe. "Hi, honey," she answered. "Can I phone you back later?"

"Uh, not really. How do you make bechamel sauce? I've got the ingredients, I think."

Smack! Not the finger this time, but something hard and flexible, sometimes big, sometimes thin. One of those wands, she guessed, with beads. The beads pushing in, one by one, each one stretching her open, then letting her close. "Start with melting the butter."

"Done that. The recipe says corn flour, but I only have plain. And the measures are all weird. What are cups?"

And out again, each bead opening her up slowly from the inside, then rushing out. "Plain is fine. A spoonful is fine, then stir it into the butter and -" Smack! "- and keep stirring while it cooks. For about two minutes." Or four more smacks.

The beads sawed into her, and out, in a slow steady rhythm that excited her ass beautifully. It was a struggle to breathe normally. "Why are you making bechamel?"

"I told Alison I'd cook dinner for us."

"Lucky Alison." Jess wondered whether Alison liked anal sex. She wondered what her son would say if he knew his mother was close to coming just from anal play while she was on the phone with him.

Smack! The wand burst into life, vibrations soaring through her hyperstimulated ass while the beads continued to be drawn out and pushed back in. Jess endured it without a sound, but she had never imagined it could feel so good to have something fucking her ass. With one hand she alternated between her nipples, pinching them, tugging on them, chasing the orgasm she could feel building but also wanting to time it just right.

Smack! The beads were gone. The abrupt loss of sensation was cruel. Her sphincter kept clenching and unclenching as if trying to catch something to fuck itself with.

Smack! A cock pressed between her cheeks. A moderately sized cock that made no attempt to penetrate her, but merely fucked the crack of her ass with long strokes, smearing her with yet more of the cool gel. She knew where that cock was about to go, and it was a lot thicker than the beads or the finger had been.

Smack! The cock pressed against that tight rear entrance. There was no rough attempt to force its way in, merely a sustained pressure that had her gasping with effort, despite doing nothing at all.

"That's two minutes," Joe said. "Now what?"

"Add a little milk, and stir," Jess managed to say. She could feel herself opening up. It was so fucking big! "Keep stirring so that it doesn't get lumpy. Don't worry if it thickens." Fuck. It was already fucking thick. Fuck.

Smack! Abruptly the cock pushed into her, and she panted heavily into the phone.

"Mum? Are you okay?"

"Yes. Fine. Add a bit more milk, keep stirring."

Jess, the anal virgin, had an actual cock in her ass. The feeling was intense, and amazing. Her heart pounded in her ears. The cock made no attempt to penetrate deeper, but just rested in place with the thick head just within her.

"Just keep stirring and adding milk until it has a nice creamy consistency."

Like cum. Creamy like cum. She wanted to laugh. "Got to go, honey. Good luck," she said and ended the call.

Smack! Two minutes left in the programme. The cock thrust in deeper, forcing a gasp of pleasure from her. Again, and again. Despite the lubricant, there was still friction between her ass and the veined shaft that pushed through into her.

And then slowly out - although not quite, and in again hard.

Jess remembered the first time she had actual sex. It had been fumbling and disappointing, and although he had come, she certainly had not. It was pain and blood and satisfying only in getting it finally over with. Losing her anal virginity, on the other hand...

Intense, and gorgeous, and instead of wanting it over quickly, she wanted it never to stop - but the programme was nearly over. Each deep thrust of the cock was a singular experience and a rush of pleasure, or pain, or both. She tugged at her nipples to try to intensify it still further.

Smack! He was hard and brutal now, driving that cock into her with merciless determination, and she loved it. She knew it was only a matter of time now before she tried the Mix programme. If anal by itself was this good, how much better would it be with a tongue working her clit?

She wondered whether in the Mix programme the cocks alternated between her ass and cunt, or whether it would fill both her holes at once. That was something that only ever happened in porn, but what if...

Smack! It was so fucking good. She could barely think. Was it really possible to come from anal sex alone? She could feel he was close, his thrusts becoming irregular, and she cried out as he seemed to thicken still further as he drove in as deep as he could.

The sensation of his cum erupting into her, tickling her in the forbidden depths of her ass, pushed her over the precipice too. She screamed with pleasure as her ass contracted about his convulsing cock, and they rocked together in combined pleasure.

Smack! It was a mind-blowing orgasm. She collapsed onto her arms, panting heavily, counting down the seconds to the inevitable end.

When he withdrew from her, she mourned the loss of him, then gave a startled squeal as something thick and heavy pushed abruptly into her ass.

Smack! The programme ended. Only ten minutes, but it had felt like forever.

Jess crawled out of the washing machine and struggled to her feet, feeling behind her for the object embedded in her ass. It felt like glass. A buttplug, of course, stretching her almost as much as the cock had.

She knew what it meant. It meant that the next time she used the Anal programme, the cocks fucking her ass would be a lot bigger than the one that had just broken her in.

She knew, also, that she would have to remove it at some point, but there was no immediate hurry, and she enjoyed knowing her ass was full of some stranger's cum.

Mix

It was a viral TikTok video that kicked off the rumours of washing machines with sex functions. That video was quickly deleted, but the rumours persisted on Twitter and Reddit, and occasionally crept into other media. A rash of videos on porn sites showed women with their lower halves inside machines, but since nothing could be seen of why they were crying out in pleasure the videos were widely regarded as fakes. For every woman saying the washing machines had this impossible function, there were a hundred men crying bullshit.

Tim, having overheard some gossip about it, inspected their washing machine. Like most husbands, he rarely did the laundry, if indeed ever, so the strange dial had escaped his notice until that point. He tried several times to start the machine with it set to one of the erotic settings, but each time it flashed up an error message. "Someone's idea of a stupid joke," he muttered, and Jess was relieved he didn't ask her to climb inside before pressing Start.

She really wasn't ready to confess to him that she was having the best sex of her life with cocks that weren't his. Jess liked to start her days with a ten minute Clit session, but was often tempted into following it with ten minutes of either Cunt or Ass. It made her particularly impatient in the mornings for him to leave for work so that she would have time with the machine followed by a refreshing shower.

The machine, having shaved her bare, maintained her that way. She enjoyed wearing short skirts and no underwear, when it was safe to do so, much to Tim's delight. When she had suggested trying anal sex, he had leapt at the chance - but having tried it once, he then got all squeamish about it and decided it wasn't for him. It frustrated Jess, because she loved him, and loved to please him in bed, but ultimately he was no longer capable of satisfying her.

The one thing Jess hadn't tried yet was Mix, in part because she wanted to do it properly. She wanted a full hour of it and a higher temperature too. Basically, Jess wanted to be used and fucked so thoroughly that she would feel it for days afterwards. She wanted to have so many different cocks in her that she lost count and stopped caring.

So she waited for another Saturday match day, when she could be sure Tim was out of the house for hours. Jess kissed him lovingly farewell, but was relieved to see him go. Technically she was just fucking a machine, but she knew in her heart she was being unfaithful.

She prepared her comfortable stool, and placed a large bottle of water nearby for hydration - as well as drinking so much water in advance that her bladder was painfully full. Sometimes in the machine Jess didn't know whether she was peeing or squirting or both, and didn't care.

She set the timer for sixty minutes, raised the temperature to one hundred and eighty (one smack every twenty seconds - her bum was going to be roasting after this), and turned the dial to Mix. Jess wasn't even in the machine yet, and already she was nervous as hell. She'd limited herself to ten minute sessions ever since that half-hour Cunt session nearly wiped her out, and now she was stupidly daring to double that.

Plus an hour was a long time to choose to be trapped in what would be a deeply embarrassing position if found. What if her husband came back? What if the house caught on fire? What if the sex and spanking was simply too much for her? Being spanked twenty or even forty or sixty times was very different from what she was choosing to subject herself to.

What if there was a power cut? She had no idea what might happen then. What if that meant she was stuck forever?

Laughing at her own stubborn foolishness, Jess crawled back into position. Already her pussy was wet and nothing had even happened yet. Not giving herself any more time to question the sense of it, she reached back and pressed Start, and the familiar restriction of her waist told her that her fate was sealed, that the machine would have its way with her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

With a smack, the programme started, doing its usual quick maintenance shave. The second smack at twenty seconds caught her a little by surprise, even though she had expected it. The machine washed her and dried her, and the sting of the faster spanking was noticeable. She wasn't quite able to relax into it as she was used to. Lips kissed her smarting cheeks in the wake of each smack, while a tongue delved between her labia to taste her and tease her clit, and fingers inserted some kind of toy into her cunt.

Some kind of vibrating balls, she learned as the toy burst suddenly into life. The kissing, the spanking, the vibrations and that teasing tongue combined together into an exquisite torment. Lubricant was pumped into her ass and a finger fucked her gently for a while. Eventually the finger retreated and instead a thick plug was pressed slowly into her.

Only to be withdrawn... then reinserted - and pressed deeper until a second egg or ball or whatever stretched her exquisitely again before slotting into place. Then slowly, deliciously withdrawn again, and pushed in again, this time a third ball. And so on, until there were five of the huge balls filling her ass, and perhaps more still to come, but she doubted any more could fit. They shifted about inside her each time she was spanked, and they pressed wonderfully against the balls that vibrated in her cunt.

Only five minutes into the programme and already she was building to a climax. The tongue brushing across her clit was steady and precise, and the vibrations and the fullness of her ass just added to that sweet stimulation. Even better was the way those vibrations seemed to target her G-spot, and the pressure from her full bladder just intensified it all.

Jess tried to resist the impending orgasm, wanting to sustain the sweet intensity of it all, but suddenly the balls were being pulled from her ass, each one stretching her gorgeously followed by a sudden pop of contraction. She lost all control of herself, convulsing in orgasmic pleasure as fluids gushed from her pussy and her cunt and ass contracted about the toys inside her.

That this storm of sensation was happening to one half of her while the other half gasped and moaned in the silence of the kitchen made it a surreal pleasure, and a fantastic start to this long awaited session.

"Mum?" a voice called from the hallway.

"Fuck!" she hissed. It was Joe. What the hell was he doing here? "Don't come in here!" she shouted -

- but it was already too late. He was standing in the kitchen doorway, staring at her with wide eyes. "Fucking hell, Mum," he said.

"Go!" she cried, holding an arm to her breasts in a desperate attempt at modesty. "Shut the door!"

But he didn't. Instead he lowered his rucksack to the floor and came closer to peer at the washing machine. "I heard about these. What's 'Mix'?"

Recognising the futility of trying to make him leave without an explanation, she said, "It's all the others together."

"And you're basically stuck in there for another... fifty-one minutes while the machine, um, does whatever?"

"Yes."

"Does Dad know about this?"

"No!"

Joe sat down on the floor beside her, his fingers testing the blackness her body disappeared into. "Go away, Joe," she insisted. "Come back in an hour. Or two." Bad enough that he had found her in this position. She really didn't want him to see her afterwards until she had cleaned herself up and dressed again.

The toys had been removed now, and there was just that too regular spanking that she could feel but not hear.

Joe looked at the door as if considering her request, but didn't move. "No," he decided. "I want to watch." He flashed her an impish grin. "It's not every day I get to see a beautiful woman ravished by a washing machine."

Jess would have argued further, but suddenly there was a cock thrusting into her cunt, and she knew he could see it in her expression. "That's so hot," he said, and she gave in. There was nothing she could do about it. She abandoned the attempt to conceal her breasts from him, and instead buried her face in her arms. She couldn't concentrate on what was happening to her while looking at her son.

Nothing else was happening. It was just that one cock fucking her steadily, interrupted only by the spanking of her cheeks. And then the hand cupping her breast and brushing against her nipple. "Don't, Joe," she warned, but the hand continued its gentle caresses while the cock pounded away at her wet cunt. She could have pushed his hand away, if she wanted to, but it felt so good.

There was a tongue against her clit suddenly, and that felt good as well, building the tension once again. It was only a matter of time before she was brought to another climax while her son watched. He manoeuvred himself under her, his face beneath her bare breasts, so that he could use both hands to caress her. It was so naughty of him, but she loved what his hands were doing to her.

"Can you describe it for me?" he asked.

Jess knew she shouldn't, that it was wrong to even allow him this much, but for the very first time she was able to share this amazing experience with someone. "There's a man fucking me," she said, "and another licking my clit, and every twenty seconds I get spanked."

"Is it a big cock?" he asked.

"About average." She was enjoying the cock's vigour, but it was the tongue against her clit and her son's hands on her breasts that really excited her.

"How many cocks have fucked you?"

That was a hard question to answer... unless he meant just this session. "This is the first." Even as she said that, she felt the cock stiffen and spurt its cum into her. She didn't have to wait long for another to take its place. "And here's the second," she said. "This one's longer, and thicker. It's hitting me in all the right places."

Joe's sudden moan of lust made her laugh, and she peeked down to see him hurriedly unzip his jeans and free his cock from his Y-fronts. It was a good-sized cock, bigger than his father's. "Behave yourself," she admonished, though the intent of her words was ruined by her gasping breath. She was close, and between the tongue against her clit and that thick cock driving into her, it wouldn't be long. "Pinch my nipples," she said. "Harder."

He did, and soon she was crying out into her hands as her second orgasm of the day tore through her. She cried out again as the cock eased out of her cunt and thrust instead into her ass. "Now he's fucking my ass," she explained.

Jess flinched inwardly as she realised what she had just said. Joe really didn't need to know what an anal slut she was turning into.

But these absurdly prudish thoughts gave way to shock at the sight of Joe's cock inches in front of her face. "I love that my mother's such a slut," he said, pressing against her reluctant lips. "Come on," he said. "Open wide."

It was difficult to argue about right and wrong when there was a stranger's cock thrusting eagerly into her ass, and another man's cum leaking from her pussy. How many more cocks would finish inside of her before the hour was up?

And why shouldn't she suck her son's cock? It was beautiful and smelled divine and it was right there in front of her. She took him into her mouth, and pressed her lips tightly about his shaft as he instinctively tried to fuck her face. Stuck as she was, Jess was in an awkward position for it but she did her best. It was the only cock other than Tim's that she had ever had in her mouth, and she loved how big it was.

The incestuous thrill of sucking on her son's cock while her ass was being ploughed from behind was dirty as fuck and erotic as hell, and she was determined to make him come. She wondered what Tim would say if he were to walk in and catch them like this.

The cock in her ass thrust deep and erupted inside her, and she sighed with pleasure as she pushed Joe away. "Where do you want to see your cum?" she asked.

His eyes lit up. "On your face," he said, "and in your hair."

Jess laughed. It was such a porn fantasy. Just like her shaved pubes and her increasingly accessible and cum-filled holes that two new cocks now found their way into. A blunt monster thrust into her cunt and a longer, more slender cock eased into her recently vacated ass. "I've got two cocks in me now," she said, almost forgetting the third pointed at her face as she focussed on the double assault from behind.

Joe thrust back into her mouth, and she sucked on it distractedly as her cunt and ass were used with brutal passion. The tongue returned suddenly to her clit as well, but she was too overloaded with different and competing sensations to concentrate on her own pleasure.

The cock in her mouth pulled out and was aimed at her face, and her son's cum splashed against her cheeks, first one, then the other. Joe wrapped her hair about his shaft as he stroked his pulsing cock, and she wondered how many other mothers out there let their sons use their hair as a cum rag,

Jess glanced at the clock, and was shocked to see there were forty minutes left. It felt like there had been cocks fucking her for hours, but it had only been fifteen minutes. She rested her chin on her hands and wondered if it would be possible to sleep through the rest of it, and she looked at Joe's wilting cock and wondered how soon it would be hard again.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers