Stuck in the snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, for some time, I happily lay on top of Jessica, pounding her warm wet cunt, as she lay under me, wrapped around my naked body begging for more, and eagerly, I gave her what she wanted.

"Oh god, yes Steve! Yes! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Oh god, yes!" she moaned, eager for me to keep doing what I was doing.

Then, after god knows how long now of fucking her like this, my blonde haired, slim stepmother, looked up at me and said she wanted to ride my dick again.

So, I slid into her once more, and then stopped, but before I could get off of her, she started to get up, and in one swift turning movement, I ended up sat up on the back seat, and Jessica was now sat on top of me.

Of course, as we sat up facing each other, our clothes and the blanket fell off into the footwell beneath us, but it didn't really matter by then, we were so hot and horny, we just didn't feel the cold now.

Then, eagerly, my stepmother began bouncing up and down in my lap.

"Oh yeah!" I then groaned excitedly, as her hot, slim, tanned body, rose and fell into my crotch, while her warm wet pussy slid up and down my thick young length.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she happily cried out, as she bounced up and down, on me.

It was then, as she was eagerly riding my big young dick, I realised I hadn't seem her big beautiful boobs yet, because they were still being contained in her lacy white bra.

So, excitedly, like someone about to open their Christmas present, I moved my hands up her slim toned body, until they reached her bra, and then slid them under it.

Her lovely big boobs felt so warm and soft in my young hands, and no sooner had I got my hands on her mature tits, than she reached down, took hold of her underwear, and pulled it up, and then off over her head.

Jessica's big round double D globes tumbled out, free at last, and they looked amazing!

Slightly tanned, with big pink areolas, and hard little nipples in the middle of them, they looked good enough to eat, so I did!

Eagerly I sat forward, opened my mouth, and clamped it around one of her wonderful fleshy globes, and instantly, Jessica moaned louder as I did.

Then, as I got to sucking on my stepmother's big boobs, she continued to bounce up and down on my young cock, and for several more wonderful minutes, we continued fucking.

"Oh god Steve! Oh god! Oh god!" was all she could mutter excitedly, as we fucked.

Then, a while later, as Jessica was still moving her lovely mature cunt up and down my firm meat pole, I felt the need to fuck her harder again, so I moved my hands down, and around onto her small perky arse, before I began thrusting up into her.

"Oh yeah!" she then moaned loudly, as my hard cock drove up into her wet pussy.

Eagerly, I held onto her soft arse cheeks, and pumped harder and faster into her warm moist hole, and as my hard thick member pounded up into her cunt, my stepmother cried out in pleasure again.

"Oh yeah Steve! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! God I love it! I love it!" she cried out excitedly.

My big hard dick, was pumping up into her like an automatic piston set on full power, and as I fucked her wildly, my stepmother was bouncing so hard, her head was almost hitting the ceiling of the car.

"Yes Steve! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she kept crying out excitedly.

For a good minute or so we continued fucking like that, and I honestly thought, at any second, she was going to fire off my thrusting dick, and disappear out through the sun roof.

But of course she didn't, and eventually, we slowed down again, so we could catch our breath.

Jessica, then steadily bounced on my hard member for a little while longer, clearly enjoying my young hard dick, she now had to fuck.

Then, after a little longer of lifting and dropping onto my hard thick member, she stopped riding my cock, and with a smile said "I want you to fuck me from behind! I want to feel you pounding my little pussy, with your big hard cock again!"

Jessica then got up off me, letting my hard young member slide out of her warm wet hole, before she crawled onto the back seat next to me, on all fours, and then waited for me.

Well, she didn't have to wait long, because, I quickly knelt up on the seat behind her, placed my big thick length up against her pink wet pussy, and then with a steady thrust, slid back into her lovely moist cunt.

Then, as soon as I was several inches deep inside my stepmother's wonderful mature pussy, I held onto her slim bare hips, and eagerly began thrusting into her again.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she moaned excitedly, as I pumped her pussy again.

My hot sexy stepmother was soon moaning loudly in pleasure once more, as I knelt behind her, sliding my hard young cock in and out of her warm wet hole, and eagerly I fucked her, enjoying every second of it.

For several wonderful minutes, I happily pumped Jessica's moist little pussy, as I knelt behind her, giving her what she wanted, and happily she moaned and groaned in delight as I did.

Then I began to feel my excitement grow, and knew I wasn't going to last much longer, so I thought, if I was close to cumming, I should go out in style!

I then moved myself up, until I was crouched over her raised up little round rear, before I then held onto her hips tighter, and then began thrusting into her harder and deeper than I had been doing.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" she then began crying out, as I pounded into her.

My hard thick dick, thrust rapidly down into her wet mature pussy, filling her over and over with my big thick meat pole, and as I fucked her hard, she continued to moan and cry out in delight.

Then, as I was pounding into Jessica, like I was trying to bore a new hole into her, my stepmother's moans turned to one long loud continuous groan, and I knew she must have been close to cumming, like I was.

Then, as my firm young member continued to thrust into her warm wet hole, and my balls slapped against her bald mound, I finally felt my excitement race to its conclusion, and had to cry out, to warn her.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" I groaned, knowing there would be no stopping it now.

"I don't care! Just keep going! Just keep going!" my stepmother replied eagerly.

That, I was expecting!

I couldn't believe Jessica, my stepmother, had just told me she was okay with me cumming inside of her, despite the fact we weren't using protection, and she might get pregnant if I did.

But, I wasn't about to disagree with her, so keenly, I kept thrusting rapidly into her, and she continued to rock back against me, on all fours, and together, we both raced towards our climax's.

Well, it didn't take much longer, because, just a few more eager thrusts later, I felt my balls tightening, I felt my cum begin to surge, and then, with one last thrust into her, I groaned loudly, as I exploded inside of her.

"OH FUCK YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!" I cried out happily in pleasure, as I began spurting my wet sticky seed, straight into my stepmother's cunt.

"YES! YES! YES! OH GOD YES!" she cried out, as I unloaded myself deep inside her wet pussy.

My hard young cock, pumped out dollop after dollop of my white gooey man cream, right into my hot blonde, stepmother's sweet wonderful moist hole, and for several great seconds, I unloaded every drop I could, into her.

"Oh fuck!" I then groaned again, as I continued to spurt into her.

"Oh god! I can feel your cum inside of me! Oh god, it feels so good!" she then moaned happily.

Then, finally, with one last pump, I stopped cumming, and with a happy relieved sigh, I relaxed knowing incredibly, I had just fucked and cum inside my sexy stepmother, and had achieved every teenage boys horny fantasy.

Then, as we both stayed like that for a moment, catching our breath, there was a sudden knock on the car window, before an elderly older man peered in, and with a smile said "Hello in there! Are you stuck, do you need some help?"

Jessica instantly looked up at him, with a look of horror on her face, before quickly covering her big perky round boobs with her arm, and then sheepishly replying "Oh god! Err... yes, can you help us? Can you tow us out?"

"Absolutely!" the old timer replied back, before gesturing to his red pick-up truck a few feet away.

Then he said with a smile "I'll get a rope and hitch you up... and you might want to think about putting on some clothes, it's a little chilly out here!"

He then strolled off towards his vehicle again, chuckling as he did, and a little embarrassed we quickly got dressed.

Anyway, he soon got us out, and after thanking him for the help, we were soon, on our way to the cabin, and I have to admit, those couple of days before my father joined us were the best... because we fucked at every opportunity we got, and Jessica even suggested we do this again next year!

Although I'm not sure if she meant the holiday, or the fucking?

THE END

12