Stuck in the Trunk

Story Info
Stuck in the trunk of a car with three farting girls.
7.7k words
4.88
7.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ufo122
ufo122
5 Followers

Disclaimers: NSFW. This has F/M fart fetish content, so if you're not into that don't read. All characters are 18+, readers should be too. Sections are marked by dotted lines, so for the plot heavy sections feel free to skip to the next set of dotted lines, if you'd like.

---

"Ok guys, back in the car! Sorry again about the lack of seats, so whoever's going in the trunk get ready to hop in."

Carlo watched his girlfriend Sarah's friends pile into the car in the moonlight. Her friend group had came to the cabin they were renting in separate cars, but for their late night dip in the lake they decided to all cram into one. Carlo and Sarah had already agreed to use the seats on the way there, so now it was their turn to lay in the trunk with two of her other friends on the way back, and popped it open.

First in was Lucy. She was a short Asian girl but talked more than proportionately to her size. Carlo had kind of wished she stayed in the cab so he wouldn't have to listen to her on the drive back, but she insisted that because "she was the littlest" she wouldn't mind.

Then Sarah got in. He thought she looked gorgeous in the moonlight, with her dark hair flowing down and her cute glasses pressed up on her face. He subtly watched her ass in her bikini as she ducked down and stepped in - looking at it always got him going.

Then Carlo ducked in.

"Lay head to foot so we have more room," Lucy told him. He wasn't sure how much it would actually help but agreed anyways.

Finally was Janelle. She was shy, like Sarah was, and seemed a bit uncomfortable about her bikini because she was a little round around the edges, but Carlo thought she was just being self conscious, at least based on how the other guys in college talked about her. He watched her dark toned leg slip in and her curly hair swing over him as she laid down with her feet towards his head and shut the trunk.

"Wait!" shouted Katie, the driver, as the trunk slammed shut. They heard her muffled talking from outside.

"Wait what?" Sarah shouted.

Lucy's phone rang, and Katie's voice was tinny on the other end. Even standing just next to each other, the cell service out in these woods was patchy, and basically non-existent back at the cabin, but she came through clear enough. "Heyyy, I jus......membered to remind you there isn't a handle on the inside of the trunk. I......ure it'll be fine though."

"Yeah, we're fine back here. Probably because I'm so little."

"Haha, yeah......be a quick ride back so I'll see you when we get there!"

Carlo felt the car shake a little as everyone else hopped in, then heard the engine start. Sarah playfully exaggerated her roll from the movement of the car pulling away to bump into him, and he smiled at her antics as they started driving back.

---

Lucy, as he feared, talked incessantly on the way back, as she had for most of the night. Music was blaring pretty loud from someone's portable speaker in the cab, and her monologue was interrupted only to give her opinion on whatever song was playing.

Carlo's hand met Sarah's, and she squeezed his wordlessly. She was aware of his annoyance with Lucy, but the two girls were close so he usually didn't say anything.

He felt Sarah's fingers dance across his now dry swimsuit and head for his crotch as Lucy chattered on obliviously next to her. The trunk was dark, only lit by a dim lightbulb.

He felt her fingers skirt closer, and started to get a little excited, when the car slowed to a stop. Janelle bumped into him and Sarah pulled her hand back.

The music kept blaring as he felt the car rock as people jumped out.

Muffled through the trunk, he heard racous laughter from the friend group. The doors slammed and he heard the blaring portable speaker start to fade away.

"Hey guys!" Sarah shouted. "Are they leaving?" she asked Carlo.

He banged on the trunk door. "Hey, open the trunk!" he shouted.

The door of the cabin slammed shut, and the music was suddenly inaudible. The car lock beeped, and then the light went out, except for an emergency glow in the dark strip.

"Oh my god I'll be so mad if they forgot us," Lucy said.

"Hey!!" Janelle shouted, much louder than her usually soft-spoken voice. "Guys! Katie! Anyone!"

Carlo banged on the trunk roof again, but he couldn't hear the group anymore. "I think they're inside, try calling them."

Lucy's face shone in the dim light as she pulled out her phone and tried to call Katie. "Shit, no cell service."

The others pulled out their phones, but didn't have any luck.

"Well that's not good," Janelle said, looking over at Sarah.

"Yeah no shit!" Lucy responded. "I can't believe they forgot us like that!"

"Are we gonna have to wait until morning? What else can we even do?" Janelle replied.

"I'm so fucking MAD!" Lucy shouted to the silence of the forest. "They'll never hear the end of this."

Lucy ranted a while longer, then started kicking the roof in a fit of frustration until she fell quiet. The trunk muffled pretty much all sound outside the car and it was dead silent.

Then Carlo heard Sarah's stomach make a sound.

"Was that your stomach?" Lucy asked. "God, the chili we had tonight really isn't sitting right with me."

"Yeah, me either," Sarah replied. She sounded a little embarrassed. "You're lucky you're a vegan Carlo, I think this is the only time I've been jealous of your meal."

Carlo chuckled, but soon their conversation about the tofu died down, and muffled silence descended again.

Then he heard a quiet pfft sound off. A strong odor suddenly flooded the trunk.

"Oh my god ew, was that you Sarah?" Lucy asked. She shuffled onto her side to look at Sarah in the dim light. "I heard you fart, don't pretend you didn't."

"Yeah sorry, I was trying to hold it but I just couldn't anymore. Sorry guys."

"That smells disgusting." Lucy made mock choking sounds. "I have got to switch positions here, your butt is like right by my head."

She shifted around, winding up on top of Sarah for a second. Her bare foot stepped on Carlo's face, and he scootched over annoyed, pressing his face against Janelle's thigh in the process.

In the dim light, he saw Lucy put her weight on Sarah's stomach. With the pressure apparently too much, she let out a loud ripping fart. Brrrrrrrfffttt

"Again? Come on, it's like hot boxing in here, in the worst possible way."

"So sorry, it just slipped out." Even with just the emergency glow in the dark light, Sarah's face visibly blushed.

Lucy made a dramatic gagging sound again as she laid down. The smell was pretty bad, but had mostly dispersed already. "God, how can you handle lying right next to that Carlo?"

Carlo, trying not to embarrass his girlfriend, said, "Oh, I don't mind too much."

"You sure bro? That smelled pretty foul." Lucy waved her hand in front of her face. "Like, that was disgusting."

Carlo felt Sarah's hand pull away to cover her face in embarassment. It had been pretty bad, but he grimaced that Lucy was making such a big deal about it when Sarah clearly didn't have a choice. "Yeah well, I uh..." he tried to think of a lie to smooth things over. "I don't have a sense of smell."

"No way. Really?"

"Yeah. Cuz of um. Covid. I lost it like a year ago."

Sarah gave him a puzzled look, but didn't say anything.

"Hmm, well, that's one good thing from getting sick. Me and Janelle are suffering in here."

"Actually..." Janelle said, rubbing her stomach and looking down at Carlo with concern. "I kind of have to... pass gas too."

"Oh come on. I mean, my face isn't down by your butt like Carlo, but I can still smell!" Lucy complained. "Whatever. I shouldn't say too much with the stomach ache this chili is giving me."

"You sure you don't mind us passing gas Carlo?" Janelle asked.

"Yeah, it's whatever. Who cares," Carlo replied, though the complaints from the two girls were making him nervous. Not only had Sarah's farts actually been pretty bad, he was gonna have to breathe in the other girls' farts the rest of the night while pretending like he didn't have a sense of smell.

"Ok, that's really good to hear," Janelle said with relief. With that, she raised up her leg, tilted her butt cheeks to the side, and waited, with her hands pressing down on her stomach.

There was something else about the girls saying they were gonna start farting that made Carlo nervous. He hadn't admitted it to Sarah, but he had a bit of a kink for girls farting. He sometimes had to think about it during sex with her to stay hard, but he would be embarrassed to admit to her what he was thinking about, let alone try it out. But now, trapped in this tight space with a bunch of girls in bikinis saying they were going to start farting on him, he was becoming uncontrollably aroused. He feared what they would say if they saw him get stiff while they were doing this.

He looked down at Sarah, who was staring idly at the ceiling trying not to make things more awkward, then over at Janelle. He could hardly see her face as she was lying the opposite direction, just her one raised leg and her ass in a tight bikini.

As he watched, she strained, then relaxed, and a long, loud fart came out. Pfffffrrrrrrrtttttttttt

"Phew, sorry about that guys. I was ready to burst."

She shifted positions a little so her left leg was tucked against her body and her ass was pointed straight at his face. She squeezed her leg closer to her and let out another blast. Pfffffffttttt

The smell wafted over to him. He pretended not to smell it, but it was awful. Lucy complained, and even Sarah and Janelle pinched their noses, but he laid still quietly huffing it in even though it smelled like there was rotten garbage stinking up the trunk.

"This really isn't fair. I'm seriously gonna let whoever forgot us in here have it. You're lucky you can't smell it Carlo, or you'd be in hell right now, you're basically at point blank range," Lucy said, unaware that he actually was smelling everything.

"Um... Lucy..." Janelle said quietly.

"Yeah?" Lucy replied, shifting onto her side.

"Can you guys not tell people about me farting? I'm just so embarrassed."

"I won't tell if you won't tell," Sarah added on.

"Yeah of course. What happens in here stays in here," Lucy replied. "You'll keep quiet too, won't you, Carlo?"

"Of course," he said, looking at Lucy in the dim light. "Not that I can smell anything anyways."

"Good because," Lucy paused and let out a long, loud fart, without breaking eye contact with Carlo. Brrrrrrrrttttttttttt "I think that chili's getting to me too."

She giggled and waved her hand across her face. The other girls joined in giggling. "Phew, god this smells."

Next to her, Sarah looked down at Carlo. She raised an eyebrow and made eye contact. Unlike the other girls, she knew he was lying, but she teased him by subtly adjusting so her ass pointed at him more directly.

Carlo was already aroused by the situation, but the way Sarah looked at him with her ass stuck out turned it up a notch. His eyes followed her silky thighs up to her bikini, and he felt his cock start to stiffen.

Slowly, she dragged her foot along the floor as she extended one leg and bent the other. She moved her foot towards his face until her toes grazed his cheek. He scrunched his face in distaste but didn't pull back, and Sarah broke out into a playful smile, grabbing at his ear with her toes. Carlo continued to lie still as her smile became more mischievous. She bent her right leg double but left her left leg stretched out, with her ass stretching through the bikini fabric. Her hand slid up his thigh, resting next to his cock.

"Hey Lucy," Janelle said as she casually looked over, and Sarah stopped her movement. All Carlo could think about was her smooth thighs and sensually posed ass cheeks, and the overriding sensation of her hand making contact with his cock. "Do you know who would probably be the first person to get up?" Janelle asked, without noticing Carlo acting like he wasn't too aroused to think next to her in the dim light.

"I think Katie. This one morning I woke up and she was..." To Carlo, Lucy's chattering sounded like white noise. He was already stiffening up with Sarah's hand nonchalantly placed on his crotch, he just hoped she wouldn't need to fart until he got himself back under control. It wasn't the first time he and Sarah had messed around while at risk of being discovered, but never in such a confined space, and she had never known about his fart kink.

He tried to pay attention to the girls' conversation, but it had turned back to them farting so listening in wasn't helping much to distract him from his kink. "Do you think the chili was expired or something?""I don't know but it's tearing up my tummy.""Yeah same. And of course now that we're not wearing masks we're exposed to toxic air.""What I wouldn't give for a pepto bismol.""What I wouldn't give for a fan or an air filter or something."

Sarah interrupted his listening by grazing her foot across his face again. His eyes shot back to hers. She inched back a little further and her finger twitched on his cock.

Please don't fart, Carlo begged mentally, still trying to hold back a raging erection. But Sarah didn't seem in a merciful mood as far as her teasing went.

She squinted slightly, closing one eye, then let out a loud pfffftttttt. Her gaze, playful but unflinching through smiling eyes, watched for any sign of his response as the smell wafted across him and he tried not to react.

For Carlo, it was almost too much to take, and he instantly got rock hard. Her hand grazed against his cock through his bathing suit and her eyes widened, curious about his boner. Carlo broke his gaze under her stare and looked to the ceiling, trying to discretely cover his crotch with his damp towel.

The other girls remained oblivious, and had interrupted their conversation to break out giggling when Sarah farted. Now though, she didn't seem embarrassed at all to Carlo - she seemed dangerous.

"Hey Carlo," she said, and he look over to her almost in terror. His heart pounded wondering what she would say. "Since you can't smell the farting... well I hope this isn't too much to ask but, could you breath them in?"

"What?!" he asked, hands going clammy. He felt Sarah's fingers dance across his cock as he got even harder.

"I mean, we don't know how long we'll be stuck in here," Sarah carried on, with what sounded like a half joking tone, "and it's not like it's that big of a deal when you can't smell anything. But otherwise we'll all have to be suffering in here, so if you didn't mind helping me... I feel bad even asking, but I really can't help letting these out..."

"Um..." For a moment, Carlo thought with his dick, and all he could picture was diving headfirst into Sarah's bikini clad ass cheeks and sucking the farts out of her at her command. But then he was back to reality, surrounded by two other people. Not to mention, they hadn't really talked about this, and he wasn't so sure he wanted to expose his kink so openly.

"Oh my god that's soo funny," Lucy interjected. "But please, you have to help us. We're gonna be stuck in here literally dying all night if you don't just like, filter the smell a little bit."

"I mean..." Carlo trailed off.

"You'd be our hero!" Janelle added on. "This was so embarrassing but that would help soo much. And besides, we wouldn't tell anyone, like we said."

"Yeah, pinky swear, what happens in the trunk stays in the trunk." Lucy told him.

"That's still like... weird...right?" Carlo said, desperately trying to keep his cool and torn between his cock and the idea this was not something he thought he'd ever carry out.

"Oh, but just for a little bit!" Sarah said. Her voice sounded sincere but she had a devilish smile. "Be the best boyfriend ever?" With his towel draped over his crotch, her hand squeezed his cock.

Carlo was still stunned by the proposal, and couldn't believe Sarah would tease him like this. She had clearly realized he was into it, and there wasn't much he could do that wouldn't tip his hand - either admit he had lied about not being able to smell and would hate doing it, or that he had yet to mention his kink and would be turned on by it. Slowly, he conceded. "I guess maybe, if that's not like totally weird..."

"Of course not!" Sarah told him, and reached down to grab his head.

Lucy and Janelle giggled. "Well maybe it's a little gross, but think of it as a public service. Now we don't have to smell Sarah's farts, and you can't either, so win win," Lucy said, though with a tinge of hilarity in her voice.

Sarah took hold of his hair, and dragged his head towards her ass. She held it in place with his nose inches in front of her crack. Even in the dim light, he could see the stitching of her bikini bottom, the pores on her milky white thighs, the crease where her bulging ass cheek met the base of her leg.

"Now, breath in, if you don't mind." He gave a short, tentative sniff, and he felt her hand tighten it's grip on his hair. She wanted to know he was sniffing, he realized, wanted to know he was humiliating himself as he lay with his face before her ass.

He sniffed louder, slow and reluctant. She waited to hear him inhaling before letting loose again, the hot exhale of her ass washing over his face with an audible, bubbling brrrbbbpppp.

He tried not to gag at the smell. Lucy had been joking when she was gagging before, but Carlo had a physical reaction to the rotten smell. It was like the pot of chili had been left to rot outside for a month, and now Sarah was holding his head in place to smell it. With great difficulty, he kept smelling like it hadn't bothered him and swallowed his revulsion.

"Ohhh myyy gooodddd," Lucy said, "that sounded sooo gross. That is literally so funny that you're just able to sniff it up like her little pet dog or something."

Carlo blushed deep as all three girls laughed at him. He felt Sarah's hand grip his throbbing cock through his swimsuit, and it occurred to him he might actually cum like this if he didn't keep himself under control.

"Thank you soo much though," Janelle added, with a tinge of pity in her voice. "That would've stunk up the whole trunk for sure. No offense, Sarah."

"None..." Sarah grimaced and let loose again, with another rumbling, bubbly brrrrbuuuupppp blowing across Carlo's face. "...taken."

Carlo held back a moment, then reluctantly started huffing her fart in, true to his word. It smelled terrible again, like being shoved to the bottom of a dumpster. He felt pathetic as all three girls laughed at him smelling again, like he was a little worm they had pinned down and were watching writhe around in misery, completely obedient, completely helpless.

"You really don't smell a thing?" Janelle asked.

"No, not at all. It's a little gross to think about, but as long as I don't think about it I'm good right?" Carlo responded. He heard a despondent edge to his voice, even if he didn't quite feel resigned to this yet.

"That's like... a superpower almost, that you're able to do this, really. Bitten by a radioactive covid and now you don't have to smell anything!"

"Oh yeah, some blessing that he can't smell," Sarah chimed in. "One time he had noodles on the stove and completely burned them without noticing, didn't smell a thing." Carlo didn't know how someone could burn noodles, but he appreciated Sarah lying on his behalf anyways, even if she was the one that had started this whole thing.

"Hey, I'm not gonna say it's a good thing, but I will say you're really helping us out in here," Lucy said while looking over Sarah. "Plus you're taking it like a champ, slugger." She giggled again.

"Such a good boyfriend, aren't you," Sarah said in a babying voice.

"I really am," Carlo responded, blushing.

---

ufo122
ufo122
5 Followers