Stuck in the Trunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw Sarah shift around a bit and then, with her ass hidden from view from the other girls, slowly pull her bikini bottoms down until her bare ass was out in the air. He was once again shocked at her boldness.

"Now me," Sarah said, with a mischievous tone.

Carlo felt his dick throb once more, and peeked around. The girls couldn't see him, but to his shock, he saw a small glowing button - the interior trunk door opener. He realized it must have been covered by the towel tossed to the side, and now it was visible only to him.

Sarah wiggled her ass back and forth slowly. Carlo looked to it in the dim glow of the trunk. He looked to the button. He looked back.

Fuck it, Carlo thought, and shifted towards Sarah's ass before diving in head first. He put his mouth around her bare asshole and, before she could react, poked at it with the tip of his tongue. It tasted vaguely of lake water, and vaguely of farts, but mostly of what he always figured asshole would taste like. Sarah tensed up, then relaxed.

He ran the tip of his tongue around her asshole, then around and around again, rimming her quietly. He was so horny he couldn't think of anything else. Gently, he pressed his tongue in, then deeper, then deeper still until it wriggled around inside of her.

Sarah bent her legs, then folded them around Carlo's neck and locked his head in. He was so horny he damn near moaned as he kept licking her asshole.

That was when she let loose, her fart spilling over his tongue and unfiltered into his mouth. The taste and smell were vile, like he was being fed the chili after it had been dunked in a cesspool. It only fed his lust more. He lapped at her asshole hungrily and buried himself in her ass.

---

The night went on. Carlo pulled back, afraid he might make Sarah moan right now but knowing he would have more time to try this again - and again and again, as far as he was concerned. Lucy and Janelle let out a few more spluttering farts that he was left to sniff up before they drifted into the quiet, steady breathing of sleep.

Finally, with nothing to do, Carlo planted a kiss on Sarah's butt cheeks and laid his head on them like a pillow. She pulled the towel curtain up and peeked at him, before silently motioning for him to slide up and join her.

Carlo wiggled up next to her and laid his head on her breasts. She looked down at him and sniffed quietly, before jokingly waving her hand in front of her nose and scrunching up her face. He buried his face in the softness of her cleavage, and she gently kissed his forehead and started petting his hair.

In the quiet of the trunk, his head laid against his girlfriend who he now knew he could trust to show his whole self kinks and all, he drifted to sleep.