All Comments on 'Stuck in the Washing Machine'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
day_rideday_rideabout 1 year ago

Love it! Can we expect a follow-up? ;)

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, really deserves much more of the story to be developed and who was Alice's dad ? Xara also needs to have her pov.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks all.

I started writing this with Xara as narrator, and Will and Sally had some POV too, and there was stuff about Xara's mother. But the story ground to a halt and lacked that spark that makes a story actually interesting.

So I pretty much rewrote the story to put the emphasis firmly on Erica and Don, and left Xara's motivation as a mystery, and it works much better as a result. Definitely there is scope for a sequel, though I only have fragments to juggle with at the moment.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

This is good . I'm sure it will continue .

day_rideday_rideabout 1 year ago

Good call on limiting Xara's POV, I definitely think it works well with her being more of a mystery (the grand manipulator behind the scenes, or just a femme fatale? Or both? ;)). I'd certainly be on board with your keeping any POV sections from her either very brief or not having any altogether, and letting her actions roll around inside the heads of the other characters and tantalise the audience!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
"...help your mommy out, will you"

Erica wanted the possibility of absolution by pretending to be Sally stuck in the washer. So many times my mother wanted me to " just stick it in" while I waited for permission.

billie34cbillie34cabout 1 year ago

I am so sorry but i found the blackmail almost insignificant. Admittedly Erica has a lot to lose but she isn't really forced.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 1 year agoAuthor

It was never really about forcing Erica. It was about nudging her back into being the slut she used to be. The incest was an unintended consequence of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sir I only read mom, son, or brother, sister stories . Please go back through the story. In one portion you implied that the husband was dead, then switched to be living. There's a couple of other things but I'll not list them. I don't pay attention to periods, comas or any of that other stuff. For me if the story has good flow and build up I'm good. Keep writing but pay attention to the story line ( is he like or dead(

AlinaXAlinaXabout 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Anon, Erica's first husband, Charles died long ago; Charles was Don's father. Her second husband, Will, is Xara's father, and very much alive.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great story. 5stars

james1801james18017 months ago

Wow. Can't wait for the sequel. 😘

Toffer_GuyToffer_Guy4 months ago

Very hot story with a good build to the main event. Really excited by the idea of a horny mother that lusts for her son. Goes so far as to set up a bizarre situation where she thinks she’s tricking him. Only to learn she’s been set up by her friend. The son knowing the entire time who he’s fucking. The incest creampie is always the hot part. A guy pumping that rich jizz deep into the most forbidden pussy and taking such a bold risk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...