Stuck in the Washing Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday had not at all gone how she feared it would. As angry as she still was at Xara for forcing these clothing choices on her, she had to admit she had enjoyed both Will's passion for her and Don's very obvious reaction. As she browsed the stores in town on Tuesday, cool air brushed against her labia to remind her that her freshly shaved pussy was one gust of wind away from public exposure, and as she considered this pair of heels or that pair of hold-ups, it was Don's reaction as much as Will's that she tried to imagine.

"You're such a slut, Erica," she murmured to herself, laughing quietly.

*

As irritating as it was that Xara was ordering her about, once the early shock and resistance wore off, Erica was surprised to find it excited her too. What she had expected to find humiliating had become a game of sexual teasing - and Will certainly enjoyed knowing she wore no underwear.

She found herself caught between the need to be careful during the day, especially if out with friends or in town, and also whenever Alice and Rosa were around, and the titillating desire to risk exposure by wearing dangerously short skirts. She knew this drove Will wild, and it felt provocative towards Xara too, and she certainly enjoyed seeing the bulge in Don's jeans.

But risk was one thing, discovery quite another. On Wednesday afternoon, with Rosa having taken Alice to playgroup, and expecting Xara to return home from school any moment, Erica chose a particularly revealing mini dress, summer blue, and gold-coloured sandals with five-inch stiletto heels. She'd styled her hair too and done her makeup. "Drop dead gorgeous," she judged, studying herself in the mirror. "Irresistible."

Erica heard the front door open, close. She was very curious to see Xara's reaction, and made her way down the stairs.

"Er, hi, Mom," Don said, staring up at her. Staring straight up at her pussy.

"Fuck!" Erica hissed, and raced back upstairs, her heart pounding in her chest. "Fuck!"

When at last her thoughts had calmed and she had changed into something far less revealing, she made her way down again. She could feel her cheeks burning as she confronted her son. "I, uh, thought you were Will," she said in explanation.

Don's cheeks were flushed with embarrassment too, but the bulge in his jeans did not go unnoticed by her. Her son had seen her exposed pussy and now his cock was straining against his jeans as he looked at her. And what a perfect cock it was too.

She forced herself to look elsewhere and hurriedly changed the topic. "So, I was talking with Sally Johnson."

"Oh?"

"She said you did a thorough job. She was very impressed with how hard you worked."

"Oh, right. I guess."

For some reason, Don's flush of embarrassment was even deeper now. Erica frowned at him, confused, until it dawned on her what must have happened. "Ohh," she whispered, and turned away from him to hide the conflict she felt.

Don wasn't just doing the gardening for her friends. He was fucking them too. And for some inexplicable reason, she was jealous of them all.

*

Thursday morning, Mrs Johnson was stuck in the washing machine again. Don's cock was buried deep in her cunt and she had climaxed three times already.

He pulled out, and pulled her out and, standing up, pulled her mouth to his cock. Mrs Johnson sucked on it hungrily, looking up into his eyes from time to time like the obedient little slut she clearly wished to be.

Don's thoughts were elsewhere, though. "Do you have any stockings?" he asked her, and when she nodded he sent her to get them. "And stilettos," he added.

Living with his mother was getting very hard. Or, rather, it was keeping him hard. Not only was she wearing short skirts and high heels about the house, but seeing her in stockings too was making it very difficult for him to keep his hands off her.

Mrs Johnson returned entirely naked except for hold-ups and a pair of stripper heels that had probably never left the bedroom before. "I noticed Erica's been wearing these lately," she said with a smirk, and Don could feel the heat rise in his cheeks. She laughed. "What would you do if Erica got stuck? Would you be a good son?"

She knelt down and crawled half into the washing machine again. "Oh son," she called out. "I'm stuck. Help your mummy out, will you?"

Don's cock surged to full rigidity, and with a moan of pure lust he knelt behind the half-seen woman who could just as easily be his mother as anyone else. He thrust in hard, making her cry out. His slut of a mother liked it hard and rough. "That's right, son," she cried out, her voice reverberating in the steel drum. "Make mummy come. Fuck me with that huge cock."

Don couldn't remember ever needing so much to fuck. He rammed his cock with passion into the tight and oh-so-willing cunt, imagining himself at home, his mother captive to his desire. Her cunt contracted in orgasm but he continued thrusting, and he worked a finger into her ass, making her squeal in surprise. "Come in mummy's cunt," she cried out.

It was too much for him, and he exploded inside her, his cock kicking gloriously as his cum erupted into her depths. "Yes," she screamed, echoing his own pleasure, and together they stayed locked together, writhing and convulsing, until long after the need passed.

Preserving the illusion for both of them as long as possible.

"Your mother's a lucky bitch," she said afterwards, slipping him the now usual fifty. "I wish you were my son."

*

Don had his ear to the wall, listening again to his mother begging for Will's cum, imagining instead that she was begging for his: "Fuck me, Don! Fuck your mother's cunt! You're so fucking big! Come inside me! Make me your whore!" His cock was in his hand, achingly hard as he edged himself, wanting to time his finish with hers, wanting to hear her cry out in pleasure as his cum fountained out.

His bedroom door opened. Xara stood there watching him as he sat frozen in shock - until he gathered his wits and hurriedly, desperately, wrapped himself in sheets. "Get out!" he hissed at her.

Xara ignored him and entered the room, closing the door behind her. She sat beside him on his bed, one ear to the wall as she watched him. "Every night this week," she said quietly. "Like bunnies." Erica's moan of orgasmic release was unmistakable. "It turns my dad on knowing Erica never wears panties."

The sight of his mother walking down the stairs towards him, her bare pussy exposed, had been burned indelibly into his memory. Was it true? Was she always like that? "Never?" he asked.

Xara reached into his sheets and gripped his rigid cock. The shock of that contact, so intimate, so utterly forbidden, was almost enough to make him come immediately. "I bet Erica is thinking of this cock while my dad fucks her." She stroked it gently for a few seconds, the pleasure of it making him whimper, then jumped off the bed and made her way out of the room with a friendly wave.

*

It was midmorning when Don awoke. He had not been able to get to sleep for hours, his overactive mind replaying the shocking and deeply erotic touch of his stepsister's hand. Xara's claim that his mother never wore underwear had him planning improbable ways to see for himself; and her suggestion that his mother secretly wanted his cock resonated deeply with his own yearnings.

He wanted her. As simple as that. Even if she was his mother. Perhaps because she was. Masturbation achieved only a momentary respite, and fucking Mrs Johnson while pretending she was his mother only made him ache for the real thing.

And Xara... Xara implied it was mutual.

Don showered and dressed and prepared himself for another day, and told himself not to yield to foolish hopes and destructive desires. No, what he needed, more than ever, was a place of his own.

Eleven o'clock. Time to get to work.

Except, the sight that greeted him as he descended the stairs was Erica, her back to him, music blaring in her ears as she bent over to untie her laces. She was just back from her morning run, a pink T-shirt over a sports bra, a pleated grey skirt just long enough to hide the truth, whatever that was.

And Don needed to know. He knelt behind her, his hands reaching for her without conscious thought. He felt her shocked reaction, but she didn't pull away. She allowed him to caress her thighs and cheeks, and even parted her legs so that he could see her pussy, hairless and perfect. He could smell it too, raw and intoxicating, and could taste the sweat on her skin wherever he kissed her, which was everywhere he could.

Until she did push him away. "Not now," she said. "Not here." He stared at her blankly, not understanding. "Alice," she said, pointing.

Don understood. Alice and Rosa were in the house somewhere. But he couldn't let her go. He stood to face her. "I need you," he insisted. "Now."

For a moment it seemed like she would deny him, but then she smiled mischievously and bent to tie her laces again. "Let's go," she said and led the way to his van.

"Where to?" he asked as he pulled out of the driveway. He felt dizzy. Euphoric even. The way she was looking at him.

"Anywhere. Just drive."

So he drove. There wasn't much traffic, and the weather was a mix of sun and light rain, a double rainbow in the sky. He shifted in his seat as she struggled to free his cock from his jeans, but at last she was able to stroke his erect length. "It's such a beautiful cock," she said. "I've been thinking about it all week long." Bending down, she took the head in her mouth and sucked fiercely on it while continuing to work him with her hand.

Concentrating on the road became too difficult. Don searched for somewhere safe and sufficiently private to park, and after a minute pulled into a secluded side street. Erica's mouth felt wonderful. Warm and tight. He lifted aside the blonde waves of her hair to see her face, to see her lips and jaw stretched wide to accommodate him.

None of his girlfriends had mastered his girth with such skill. "Fuck, Mum," he said. "You're amazing." It wasn't long before he was at the edge, ready to explode. "I'm coming," he warned her, fighting the urge to hold her still - but there was no need, because she sucked on his cock as it shot cum into her mouth, swallowing every last drop, until he was done.

For the first time in days, perhaps ever, he felt truly content. He stared in wonder at this woman who was his mother, and now his lover too. She gave him an impish grin and checked her mouth in the mirror. "Now take me home," she said. And though he would have preferred to keep her in the van forever, his and his alone, he did as he was told.

*

Two hours later, Mrs Johnson was stuck in the washing machine again. Except this time it wasn't Mrs Johnson.

Erica had confessed all to Sally, her penance being to describe every detail of that incestuous blowjob. "I want him," she explained. "I really want him. But also I don't want to be unfaithful to Will." She gave a bemused laugh. "I think I may actually be falling in love with him. Will. Again."

"I have the perfect solution," Sally said, and guided her to the kitchen. "Just climb in there, and if you get stuck... well, I'll just have to call for help."

It was, of course, a completely ridiculous thing to do, but Sally was persuasive. It was a bit of a squeeze, but Erica managed to get her arms and head into the perforated steel drum, her shoulders too.

And out again. "Do people really do this?" she asked.

"I do," Sally replied with a cheeky grin, and phoned Don. "I'm stuck again! Please come and help. ... See you in five. Let yourself in."

It seemed to Erica a surreal way to have sex, but she was intrigued. Five minutes later, Don's van pulled up outside and she quickly squirmed back into position. She couldn't see what was happening, and couldn't hear much at all. Don would at any moment walk into the kitchen and see a woman's body and legs projecting stupidly from a washing machine. Would he know it was her, his mother? Or would he just assume it was Sally?

She heard footsteps, and then nothing.

*

Her breasts gave her away immediately. Don stared in awe at the sight of his mother stuck naked, head and shoulders in the washing machine. He had been dreaming of this moment. He undressed slowly and knelt behind her, and felt her shiver as he caressed her cheeks with his hands. He kneaded them roughly for a minute, provoking a whimper of complaint, then worked a finger into her cunt. She was deliciously wet. Aroused. "Slut," he growled, and smacked her.

Her very helplessness was seductive. She couldn't escape or deny him anything without also revealing who she truly was. His huge cock was hard and throbbing lustfully as he pressed it against her, against her wet pussy. But he didn't penetrate. Instead he bent down and kissed her, either side and ever closer to her tight rear entrance.

A couple of former girlfriends had loved having their asses licked, and he had enjoyed doing it too. He was fairly sure his mother was an anal virgin, but maybe he would get to change that one day. He teased the little ring of muscle with his tongue, getting it nice and wet, enjoying the way she squirmed beneath him, the way that little muscle pursed and puckered and seemed to invite him deeper.

His fingers penetrated her cunt, two together, then three, then four. She was ready enough, and he could wait no longer. He lined up his cock again, and pushed in.

*

Erica cried out as her son's huge cock thrust into her. Don had surprised her completely so far, spanking her and licking her ass - that had been strange but oddly exciting too - and his rough fingering of her cunt brought back memories of Charles doing the same. And she had forgotten just what it felt like to have such a huge cock stretching her, exciting her clit wonderfully. She gasped for breath, the sound of it loud inside the steel drum.

Thrust followed thrust as Don worked the huge cock deeper, touching places she hadn't felt in years. She hummed a complaint as he bumped against her cervix, but he didn't hear, or didn't care. His strokes were getting harder, deeper, fucking her properly, the impact forcing her against the drum that contained her.

She had never been in this position before, fucked roughly by someone she couldn't see, and who might not even know it was her. She wondered what Will would say if she tried to explain how an unseen man used her cunt while she was stuck in a washing machine.

But unseen or not, it was her son fucking her, something that had been unthinkable even a week before. She knew it was wrong, on so many levels, but knew also that she needed her son and his huge cock, that no other man could answer this fundamental need.

Erica squealed an objection as a finger forced into her ass, but it stayed there, fucking her gently, as the cock rammed in, again and again, obliterating all thought.

The sudden, precise touch of delicate fingers against her clit told her that Sally had joined in, that Don knew exactly who he was fucking. The combination of cock and fingers pushed her over the precipice and she screamed in ecstasy, the sound of it deafening in the steel drum. Her ass clenched about Don's finger as she climaxed, a new sensation for her, but the brutal cock and Sally's intimate, insistent fingers continued their merciless assault, through one orgasm to a second and a third.

Just when she was sure she could endure no more, she felt him stiffen within her. Forcing himself as deep as possible within her, he climaxed, his cum pulsing into her cunt, and she screamed as she climaxed again, and they convulsed together in long, synchronous pleasure.

*

Don pulled his mother carefully from the washing machine and brought her mouth to his cock. Mrs Johnson joined in, the two gorgeous women, both absolute MILFs, licking his cock clean.

Working together, they kept him hard, despite having just come. "My turn," Mrs Johnson said, and inserted herself into the machine.

Erica laughed. Standing up, she leant in to kiss him, on the mouth. It was tentative at first, both of them too aware that they were mother and son, but slowly it deepened into something deeper, needful.

She pulled away with a troubled expression. "Give this slut what she deserves," she said with a wry smile. "I'll see you at home later."

*

Erica was a little in shock as she drove home. In the space of a few hours she had given in completely to her most perverse desires, not only sucking her son's cock but allowing him to fuck her. She had swallowed his cum in the van, and could still taste it, or imagined she could. She could feel it leaking from her pussy. She ached inside from his savage use of her, but it was a good ache. It was far too long since she'd been properly fucked like that.

At home she ran a hot bath and soaked in it, replaying the day in her head. That initial shock of Don's hands on her legs as she bent to undo her laces, her decision in that moment to allow his too intimate kisses. The way he had looked at her with such desperate longing. The echo of her own longing for him.

And yet, it could never be. She loved Don. He was her son, and she wanted him as a lover too, but he could never be the husband or provider that she needed.

But Will was. This week had been a revelation for her. In truth, her marriage to Will had been getting a little stale, but suddenly it felt fresh and exciting again. And all because of Xara.

Xara had blackmailed her into dressing like a slut, and Will was loving it. Don was loving it. And Erica was loving them.

She emerged at long last, and dressed, conscious as always these days of Xara's rules: high heels, hold-ups, no underwear. It wasn't so bad, really.

Outside in the back garden, Xara was playing with Alice, both of them laughing. Like sisters. Except they weren't sisters - not genetically, at least, and for the very first time it occurred to Erica to wonder what the impact of that DNA result had been on Xara. What had it been like for Xara to discover the little sister she loved was not in truth her real sister?

Had the blackmail been merely an act of vengeance, or really something more?

Erica phoned Will. "I'm in a meeting," he said quietly.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you."

Will said nothing for a long moment. She heard voices talking in the room with him. "Tell me again when I get home," he said. "I'm on my way."

Erica smiled happily and pushed open the window. Xara and Alice looked up curiously. "Let's do something as a family this weekend," Erica said. "I'll let you choose."

12