Stuck in the Window

Story Info
If you're going to sneak out, don't forget your keys...
4.5k words
4.16
69.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost dawn on Sunday morning and Laura was just getting home, rather sneaking in to her home. She had planned everything to the T on her secret night out. Her husband of seven years was away on a guys weekend golfing trip. Their relationship had been in trouble lately and they were growing further apart: Her husband worked a lot and when he had free time he didn't spend it with her, they were sleeping at different times and sometimes in different beds, no kids (he kept saying he wasn't ready), little communication, no intimacy, and no date nights. They were growing to be more companions than lovers, but the thought of divorce never crossed her mind. That older Asian generation mentality was passed down to Laura and she felt it was embarrassing to be divorced even though she was still young (they married in her late 20's). So they stayed together and Laura found her comfort in hidden, some would say, boundary pushing activities.

It first started when she began going to the gym - she loved how good it made her feel and how healthy she looked. Heck she looked better now than when she first got married, aging like a fine wine. Her inherent Asian genetics blessed her with a lovely foundation: She was naturally skinny, with long flowing hair, an angelic face comprised of soft features and mesmerizing almond shaped eyes. Sure she had the small tits and small ass, but that didn't seem to distract her long line of flirty friends, co-workers and acquaintances. Thanks to her pretty face, skinny waist, long legs and effortless ability to dress cute yet sexy in every outfit - she was a head-turner. She was about 5 foot 7 inches tall, which was more than average for an Asian woman. When she wore high heels she would be taller than some of the men, especially her husband.

Soon the gym became a place to meet and flirt with other guys. That steamrolled into classes - spinning, yoga, pilates...you name it. She flirted with her class instructors and anyone who caught her eye (or whose eyes she caught). That boldness led to her going off and dying her naturally black hair - blond - her new signature look. She was getting manicures and pedicures weekly. She was getting Brazilian waxes and keeping her pussy fresh and clean. Coupled with her adventures online and in social media where she created fake profiles to flirt with men and you could see her inching closer and closer to having an affair. She soon began watching porn and exploring all the dirty sides of her mind. This led to the discovery of like minded (and similarly bored) women who she began to go out with to clubs and bars. Most of the times, she would just go out and have some fun. Pretend she wasn't married. Use her youthful Asian looks to pretend she was in her late 20's. A few times she couldn't resist, she would kiss another man or even suck his cock. But she never fucked another man...yet.

The night started off perfectly as planned. She made sure her husband was miles away and sent a goodnight text. Laura had a friend use her account to call a car for her. She left the lights and the TV in the house on a set timer to turn off around 11pm and she kept the car parked in the driveway. She snuck out the backdoor and met her car down the street. She looked like jerkoff material in a cream colored turtleneck sweater dress with no sleeves. The hem line was just barely mid-thigh. This was one of her favorite dresses because she liked to show off her toned arms and her best feature...her long legs. It was a cold crisp autumn night, so she put on a pair of thigh high stockings held up by a garter belt (another thing she discovered recently - her love of stockings, fishnets and lingerie). The dress was so short and form fitting that if she bent over, you could see her stocking tops. That was not by accident. She finished off her outfit with a sexy pair of 4 1/8 inch patent leather, black high heels with the round toe and the red bottoms. She had her little clutch purse at her hip that she saved for going out, and within minutes she was on her way to hit the town on her night out in the city.

Meanwhile, her neighbor Yashua was in his kitchen about to go to bed. He looked out the window and caught the sight of his usually demure neighbor acting like a cat burgler. He closed the lights with a shrug of his shoulders and thought nothing of it.

The club was popping that night and Laura and her online friends were right in the middle of it. Dancing, drinking, and flirting with whomever they wanted to. Laura in particular was busy getting hot and heavy with a black man who was probably ten years younger than her. She would grind on him on the dance floor and touch him flirtatiously when they were drinking at the bar. Throughout the night they would sneak off and find a quiet place to kiss and make out. She loved the feeling of his strong hands all over her body. So much so, her pussy was already moist. At around 2am, they snuck out to the back alley. Laura couldn't help herself. She pulled his jeans down and squatted down in the dark alley and gave him a sloppy blow job. Unfortunately the guy quickly blew his load in her mouth (she didn't mind, she loved the taste) but she was disappointed because she thought tonight might be the night she would go all the way and have another man's cock inside her. Especially her first black man.

Despite the disappointment, they exchanged numbers, but she was already done with him. Back inside the club she went to find someone else before the night was over. Quickly Laura found the remaining friends from her group. The rest had already left and found their hookups for the night. So Laura and her gals went on the hunt. But alas, tonight would not be the night for Laura. Even though she stayed out until the club closed down and even stopped by another after hours party, she was left empty handed...or rather her pussy was left unfulfilled. When the sun began to rise she knew the night was over. Then she got a text from her husband that said he was coming back early. So she rushed back home.

Now came the fun part, sneaking back inside her home undetected. Laura had the car service pull up one block away. She weaved around neighbors backyards and bushes until she got to her backyard. She peered in her driveway and let out a sigh of relief. Even though she stayed out longer than she had planned, she still beat her husband home. She just needed to get inside, get changed and pretend like nothing happened. She fumbled through her clutch looking for her keys. No keys. At first she just dug in deeper thinking they were buried in all the crap she carried around with her. Still nothing. She became annoyed. She ripped the clutch open and eyed the contents as she moved things around from one side to the other. Still nothing. Then she began to panic. Her keys were missing.

"Where the fuck were her keys?"

Laura tried the back door hoping maybe she had left it unlocked. Of course it wouldn't be that simple. She was now getting flustered.

Then she did what people did in the old days when they were locked out. They tried the windows. She could easily shut off the alarm on her phone.

The kitchen window was locked. So were the rest in the back of the house. She moved slowly along the side of the house like a midnight peeping tom and luckily enough, there was one window unlocked. She pushed it open slightly as it creaked in the early morning air. The house was pretty old and she had never opened her windows much, so the best she could do was push it open about a foot. Good thing she was skinny she thought, that little opening should be enough to sneak though. She began to wedge her sexy little body through. First the head, then the shoulders and then the arms. She threw her purse on to the floor and out of her way. Then she pushed harder and managed to get her chest through. But that would be all as she then got herself stuck right around her waist. The window had closed down a little bit with all her wiggling in and she was stuck pretty good. She tried to stand up and push the window up, but it didn't budge and only managed to scratch her back. She was in a rather compromising position (bent over, ass sticking out, her heels barely touching the ground) so she couldn't maneuver her hands the right way to get them to lift the window up. She tried to wiggle her way in...then out...but this only made it worse. She was stuck really good with the upper half of her body in her house and the bottom half of her body outside.

Then she heard a voice behind her and she jumped.

"Laura?" the voice rang out loud.

At first she thought it could be her husband, but the voice was much deeper. She peered back over her shoulder and was relieved to find it was only her neighbor Yashua.

"What are you doing?" Yashua asked.

Laura laughed and waved over her shoulder towards Yashua. She tried to play it off, "You wouldn't believe it, but I lost my keys and tried to sneak in through the window. And now I'm stuck.'

"I can see that. Looks like you're stuck pretty good." Yashua was stating the obvious.

"Can you help me out?" Laura asked politely.

"Um...where's Calvin?" Yashua quizzed.

"He's, uh, out of town..." Laura replied, "...so can you give me a hand?"

Laura then realized how she looked. She was dressed like a dirty little slut. In her current position, her ass was probably hanging out of her dress, her thigh high stockings showing to the world...or in this case, Yashua. Her husband was away and here she was sneaking in to her house early in the morning.

Yashua spoke up, "You know I saw you last night leaving your house and then earlier this morning walking through my yard. At first, I wasn't sure it was you. Nice dress by the way. Anyway, now I find you here stuck in your window."

"It's a funny story. Really. I can explain. But first can you help me get out. This is a really uncomfortable, and quite painful, position." Laura said trying to deflect.

Yashua was barely paying attention to her words. All he saw was that sexy little ass under her hiked up dress. That tiny thong barely covering up her sweet and clean shaven pussy. Those amazing legs he always admired from afar stretched out and encased in black stockings. And those fucking ridiculously sexy heels making her calves and ass pop.

He feigned an attempt to lift up the window and tug at her waist trying to wedge her out. "Did you try to step back out?" he asked.

"Yes, I tried everything. I'm really stuck good. The window fell down and kind of just locked on me when I tried to crawl in. Can you open it?"

Again, Yashua feigned an attempt to push the window open, "It's not budging. Looks like it's really stuck". He then went around behind her and just enjoyed the view of her body from behind. "I think opening the window is out of the question. But let me see...mmm hmmm..." he grabbed his phone and quickly took a picture of her like this - all bent over showing off her goods, "...I think I know something that will work."

He then stood up beside her and grabbed hold of the bottom of her dress, "You might feel some movement, I need to kinda wiggle you around to free you up." He wasn't doing any of what he just said, rather he lifted up her dress to her waist slowly so that he could get a clear view of her ass and thong. He ran his fingers along her thong and then slid the panties to the side just a little so he could get a glimpse of her pussy lips.

Laura screamed, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Nothing." Yashua smirked as his cock sprang to life. "Like I said, this is pretty delicate. You could get hurt, the window could break...lots of angles to consider here." He was making no sense as he ran his thumb and then two fingers against her pussy lips. She was already wet down there. "Just stay still and imma get you out of there." he said as he began slowly rubbing his fingers along her pussy lips and clit.

Laura barked, "What the fuck is that?"

Now Yashua wasn't even trying to hide it as he rubbed his fingers across her pussy. "Nothing, I'm just surveying the scene trying to figure out the simplest and painless way to get you out of there."

"No you're not. You motherfucker. Stop it. You asshole." Laura cursed and screamed as she tried her hardest to wrest free. But there was nothing she could do.

"I don't think it's a good idea that you move. Might just make it worst." Yashua had jammed two fingers inside her wet pussy hole.

"I'm going to fucking kill you as soon as I get out of here." Laura barked

Yashua sternly replied, "Hey, I'm just trying to be a good ole neighbor. Here to help. I mean, I'd hate for you to have to wait for your husband to get home and explain what happened." as he continued to finger fuck her tight, wet pussy.

Laura was now regretting letting her pussy get so wet during the course of the night. Or at least regretting not getting her pussy satisfied. But at the same time, she was so horny. The thought of being violated had escaped her mind and she was just a horny little slut desperate for some cock. And Yashua was black. They weren't close neighbors - just "hi" and "bye", but she always thought he looked handsome for an older man. So maybe her wish for some black cock would still come true today.

Now, Yashua was on his knees licking her pussy lips and digging his tongue and fingers in to her open pussy hole. He was sloppily sucking and tonguing her wet pussy in between random comments of how much he was trying to help her get out, "Just sit tight...Imma get you out...I got you." He kept repeating.

Laura was wiggling and gyrating, but this time it was because Yashua was working her pussy over really good. Fuck she was so horny.

"I know what you need to get out. I got you." Yashua exclaimed as if he saw the light. But what he meant was his cock was rock hard and he was about to take it to the next level. He pulled his pants down and unleashed his thick 8 inch cock. He kept repeating, "I think I got it. I think I figured it out." as he aimed his cock at her tight pussy hole and then pushed forward piercing her pussy wall.

Laura's body jerked forward a bit upon impact and it incidentally freed her up a bit. Yashua was working his cock back and forth stretching her pussy open wider until she was so wet and open that he was able to thrust his cock all the way inside her. Once again Laura's body jumped forward and almost broke free from the grips of the window. She probably could have pushed her way forward, but getting out was no longer the focus. Getting off was. She was loving Yashua's big black cock. It was just what her pussy needed. Especially now that Yashua was fucking full force. Hard, fast, deep, long strokes in and out of her pussy. His big thick cock was touching parts inside her she had never felt. Yashua picked up the pace and began furiously slamming his cock in and out of her. The back and forth rocking motion pushed Laura's body in and out of the window. This went on for some time until one hard push from Yashua, as he used her body to slam his cock in and out of her, caused her to break free from the grips of the locked window. Problem was she was back outside, but at least she wasn't stuck in the window. Her natural reaction was to stand up, as her body remained pressed against Yashua's. His dick was so long that it was still inside her pumping her pussy in this standing doggy position.

"See. I told you I'd get you out." Yashua laughed. Even he was shocked. He was hoping for a few more minutes of fucking that sweet Asian pussy.

Laura pushed Yashua away as his cock popped out of her dripping wet pussy, "Sure that was your plan all along." She turned to face him with an angered look on her face. Yashua was unsure what her reaction would be. Laura swiftly extended her hand and gave him a hard slap on the cheek. Yashua took the blow and nodded. He deserved that. But it was well worth it. Then Laura surprised him when her angry look turned to a mischievous smile. "You're lucky your dick is so fucking big." She looked down at it as it hung out in the open all drenched in her girlcum. She rubbed and jerked it with her hands. "You're not going to tell anybody about this, are you?" She cooed.

Yashua nodded agreeably, "I didn't see nuthin"

Laura commented, "Good" as she slowly squatted down on to the tip of her heels and shoved his cock in to her hungry mouth. She began feverishly sucking on his cock with exaggerated "Oohh's" and "Aahh's" as she moaned with a mouth full of black dick. She devoured all that she could fit in her mouth, the rest she jerked with her hands. She tasted her own juices and cleaned his cock fully. After greedily sucking his cock with a fresh coat of saliva, Laura gazed up at Yashua, "Hmm...I still have a problem." Yashua had his eyes closed enjoying the early morning blow job, "Uh huh.". Laura continued, "I'm still locked out of my house?"

Yashua rubbed his chin like he was thinking really long and hard as Laura resumed slobbering on his cock with loud sucking sounds. Yashua suggested, "Well I was able to get you out of the window...I don't see why I can't help you get in using the same methods."

Laura smiled with a mouth full of cock. Her wet pussy was hoping he would say that. Laura stood up and grabbed hold of his throbbing cock. She guided him to follow her as she made her way back over to the slightly ajar window. She bent over and faced the window as she guided his cock into her stretched out pussy hole. Yashua lunged forward pushing his cock balls deep inside her just as she squeezed her head through the open crack of the window. Yashua grabbed hold of her hips, "I think we got this. It's a little tight, but it's gonna fit." as he thrust again in and out of her sweet pussy. The force pushed her body forward as she slid her hands and shoulders through the window.

"Again..." Laura moaned "...harder". Yashua obliged with another long, deep stroke as the momentum carried her tits and chest through to the other side of the window. Now she was back to where she started. "Looks like I"m stuck again. You're gonna have to really push hard."

"It might hurt a bit. It's pretty tight in there.", Yashua agreed.

"I can take it. Give it to me as hard as you can.", Laura smiled back. Yashua roared his body back and his shaft glided out of her wet pussy until just the tip of his cock was still inside her. Then with one loud grunt he rammed his cock in to Laura as hard as he possibly could. Laura's body jerked forward a little more, "That's good. Harder." she screamed. Yashua roared back once more and then forward with all his might slamming his body and his cock into her again.

"Yes...harder...harder." Laura begged. Yashua wasn't waiting for direction, he was already mid thrust as he began to piston his cock in and out of her as hard and as fast as possible. With each thrust, Laura's body jerked forward inch by inch. Down her stomach and through her hips and waist. Yashua was grunting and groaning as he worked up a sweat pounding her pussy with everything he had. Laura just egged him on, "More...harder...almost there..." Now Laura's body was more than 50% through the window. As Yashua continued to fuck her with reckless abandon, Laura's feet went from both high heels touching the floor to just the tippy toes. The fucking had increased in intensity so much that it felt like Yashua might fuck a Laura figured shaped hole through the window and the siding of the house. Laura was tipping over like a see saw. Her left leg was the first to go off the ground. Then another hard thrust sent her right foot off the ground. Yashua caught hold of her flailing legs and held them up. With her legs stretched out behind her, Yashua looked like he was pushing a wheelbarrow. With Laura's body being the wheelbarrow. Even in this awkward position. Yashua didn't stop. He was still pounding his cock into her pussy. It was violent and Laura's was getting close to cumming.

12