Stuck in the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies moved in unison with each thrust. Laura's body continued to carry forward through the opening in the window and Yashua's body moved closer to the window. Then Laura's ass was through the window. Then her stocking covered thighs went through as Yashua pressed against the window like he was a part of the glass. He kept on fucking as his dick was now through the window crack and Laura's body was practically all the way through. She was only held back by her legs, which Yashua was holding up. Then with one final thrust, Yashua thrust his cock ferociously sending Laura to climax as her body crashed through the window and she feel hard on to the wooden floor. Her body contorted and twisted, as she felt no pain from the impact from hitting the floor, just the sweet ecstasy of orgasmic heaven coursing through her body. She rubbed her swollen pussy as she squirted out her sweet juices.

Meanwhile, Yashua was plastered against the window with his dick still sticking through the crack. He was panting and gasping for air leaving heavy condensation on the glass as his cheek smushed against the cold window. Once Laura came down from her orgasmic high she crawled over toward Yashua's dick. Yashua was breathing so heavily, it sounded like he just ran a marathon, "See (gasping), I told you I'd get you through (more gasping)." Laura reached out and jerked his sticky cock, "That was quite impressive. But it looks like now you're stuck." They both knew it was not true. Yashua played along, "Yep. I'm really wedged in here. What should we do?"

Laura pretended like a light bulb just went off in her head, "Let me try something" as she shoved his cock into her hungry mouth. She swirled her tongue and mouth creating a circling sucking motion as her hands jerked in perfect harmony (something she saw online). Yashua was loving it and was doing his best not to cum yet. Laura stopped after a few minutes, "Oh no, it's not working. You're really stuck in there." Yashua didn't hear a word she said he was just trying not to explode. Laura continued, "Maybe I can do what you did to me. Push you out." Yashua agreed quickly, "Yea...yea...that should work. Do that." Laura was already up on her high heels and spinning around. With her ass facing Yashua she backed up slowly while aiming his pointed cock at her pussy hole.

She scuffled her heels as she walked backwards until his cock was back inside her balls deep. Now she was doing all the work as Yashua just stood there leaning against the window. Laura stroked her pussy back and forth on his cock. Slowly at first almost like she was gliding on it. Then faster. Slamming her body into his. She grabbed for the the floor and used it as leverage to thrust her hips and pussy back and forth on his cock. Most women's body wouldn't be made for this unusual position, but Laura practiced this in the gym. Her core was strong and so were her legs. The only thing stopping her was the cum bubbling up inside Yashua. He screamed, "Just like that. Keep doing that shit. Almost there..." Laura spun around on her heels like a dancer and got on her knees right by the window sill just in time to cover his cock with her mouth as he exploded rope after rope of cum down her throat. She pumped her hands along his shaft trying to coax out every last drop as Yashua's body inched further and further away from the window. Laura's head was basically hanging out the window when Yashua was finally done cumming. There was so much cum that it dripped out the sides of her mouth and down her chin onto her neatly manicured grass.

With his cock still in her mouth, Laura moaned happily. When Yashua's cock finally grew limp and popped out of her mouth, Laura smirked, "Good thing you were here to help me." as she licked her fingers clean of his cum.

"Hey, that's what neighbors are for." Yashua stammered.

"So our secret is safe?" Laura asked

"We helped each other out. Maybe we can do it again sometime." Yashua shrugged.

"That's what neighbors are for." Laura smiled back

A little while later, Laura's husband came home. Laura was lounging in the living room when he asked her how her weekend was.

"Boring. Just making friend with the neighbors. Stuff like that."

As Laura's husband dropped his bag on the floor he spotted something on the floor. He reached down to pick it up, "Are these your keys?" he asked

Laura threw up her hands, "There they are." she replied with the most devilish grin on her face.

12