All Comments on 'Stuck Inside with My Hot Sister'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is it always " her tits were small, but..."

It should be "her tits are small AND beautifully shaped."

B cups are great, so are B and C. I love small tits, they are so beautiful and so SENSITIVE.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

I felt that they got there too quickly, but it was still a good fun and sexy story.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

too short to get 5*, but i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t stop there….

4.5 stars. (Ok, 5)

Tc

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

She is still horney! You know she wants to take it for a ride now. Get back to writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet another writer who doesn't know that only about 5% of a cumshot comes from his balls.

The rest of the story was barely credible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing is a bit too uniformly subject followed by object. With the exception of the dialogue, all of the sentences felt the same. Use more verbs at the beginning of sentences, and maybe a transition or conjunction every ever now and again. With some sentences you could try using a prepositional phrase to start things off. The majority of your sentences can still be subject followed by object, but it's good to mix it up once or twice a paragraph else it seems more like a list of events instead of a story. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's not believable, nor is it something I'd want to experience.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
great start

isn't it funny how people who can't write sign on as anonymous to berate other peoples stories? keep writing.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 2 years ago

SHE CAN SUCK MY COCK, LOL

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

AWESOME short story.

We need MORE!!!

Can’t wait for his sister to swallow !

Great start

5 stars and more

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

A little brother’s dream.

This made her brother exciter.

Can’t wait for the next adventure.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Mmmmm so hot, Nothing better than a great blowjob in a snow storm. Well written. Worth 10 stars….

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...