Stuck on You Ch. 06

Story Info
Ana is making very important friends and you’re a BIG help.
4.5k words
5
6.5k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

Scratching your head, scratching your jumbled mess of cock and balls, you moseyed down the hallway towards the sound of the treadmill. The moonlight through the large windows illuminated your woman, but not much else. She was gleaming, absolutely drenched in sweat, but still running full speed. You could see the headphones, so you pulled out your phone to let her know you were behind her.

She waved, still focused on the sprint. The incline was also high. Not like her to run a mountain at two in the morning. Something was up and you straddled the sides, careful not to get kicked in the nuts. Peeling the damp headphones from her matted hair, you draped them around her neck.

"Where you running to?"

"Away."

"From?"

"Just clearing my head, papí."

"Want to talk about it? Florence?"

Ana finally succumbed to her body's pain and hit the cooldown. She grabbed the rails and panted and that's when you latched to her hips.

"Florence--fabuloso," she said, "but I don't like lying."

"About?"

She turned and leaned back, head down in shame. "I told you I've never had a threesome, but I've been in many--many, many."

You sighed and she doubled down, eyes jittery like she might tear up. Your long deep breath wasn't about her lie, it was about yours.

"I was coming clean tomorrow, but we're here now."

Ana laughed and cupped her mouth. "Ay mierda, we're already lying to each other."

"I don't think it's that bad. We're moving fast."

"Sí. For better or worse."

"A client messaged me in London. We got each other off over video."

Ana scratched her chin and let off a brief smile. "Was it good?"

You danced around the bait and took a bite. "I can't say that it was bad."

"You were around a lot of women, mi amor. I can't be that mad--is this continuing?"

"No."

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"Yes."

Ana smiled. "You let me have Florence--you have my permission."

You were relieved, but a bit hesitant. "You're going to be there, right?"

"I have some errands tomorrow, papí. I'll assume it's over by the time I get back," she said, pulling her hair back. "Your house, yeah?"

"If you prefer that--you're not upset about this?"

"Ay papí," she shrugged, grabbing your hands, "we're finding our footing--I'm grown--we're fine." She spun around and pushed her butt flush against your crotch. "Let's get some food--after you--you know," she pointed down, rubbing her buns on it.

***

You strolled up to Alexandra's bright blue Porsche; now, that was a nice car with a very nice brunette at the wheel. Shirtless in a pair of khaki cargo shorts, you received a big grin as you opened the door.

"I didn't expect you to call so soon, cutie," she said, taking your hand. She quickly slid an arm around, heavy tits pushing up into your chest as she kissed your lips.

"I didn't think you'd want to wait long," you told her, grabbing hard at her ass.

"Yeah, you thought right." Those soul-stealing blue eyes caught you. "But I have a business casual meeting in an hour--what kind of damage can you do in thirty minutes, big guy?"

You clasped both cheeks and pulled her nice and tight. "I'm not sure you're ready for that."

"You're wasting time," she whispered, smiling. "I'm not scared of you."

You scooped her up with a shriek and took her out of the scorching heat. Up the stairs and down the hall, you knocked open the door and dropped her onto the bed. You hauled out a bottle of lube while Alex wrestled with your belt buckle upside down.

"Stubborn"--she tugged hard--"fucker!" Clink! It flew apart, shorts revealing a giant lump in dark blue briefs.

You palmed your hips and let the pretty slut paw all over your meat. You reached over to her big ass titties and popped a few buttons to her skin tight tank top, taking in a lot of cleavage. She looked good in sky blue.

Amazing boobs. Fuck, they were huge.

She pulled the hem, unfurling the monster and demanding lube. You squirted a thick glob, both hands squishing it along the veins. Both nuts were massaged in deep, strong tugs but she couldn't stay away from your huge dick; all she could do was stroke and admire.

"I've been so ready for this," she said with a smile. "You have no idea."

You grabbed her wrists and lowered your fat sack, covering those huge red lips before she inhaled a ball with a slurp. "Oh, me too."

The bed was just high enough. You smacked it on her sternum, soft flesh hugging all around. Finally, you put it in that dark valley and shoved, the head just barely popping out of her bra on the other side. You caressed both giant melons until they were tight together, gently fucking them and dragging your soft saggy balls along her neck.

"I knew it," she chuckled. "I fucking knew it."

"Yeah, you did."

"Baby, you don't have time for all of that as much as I love it."

"Damn, you're right. I'd hate to ruin that meeting."

You reluctantly let go and pried apart her lips with the fat head. She slobbered feverishly while you ripped open her jean shorts. She shimmied out to teal lace and flipped. You crawled over, cock bouncing on her head, and shoved your face in ass. You didn't have time to enjoy it, but smothered in nice and far, breathing her all in before mounting her thighs and beating her butt with it.

Alexandra looked forward and realized she could see you both in a mirror. "Oh my," she smiled, "what a view."

Smiles turned to happy grimacing. Alexandra watched every single inch of that beefy girth slide down into her unprepared pussy. The more that went in the more her head went up with big bulging eyes. "Oh, no," she whined.

"Oh, yes," you said, pushing off of her butt and driving it, stretching her wide. "Oh yes, you're getting what you wanted." You shot lube down her ass crack, tickling her butthole and grabbing your cock as it slurped in and out.

"That's a big fucking dick," she gasped.

You twirled up into her hair and pulled her back hard. "Didn't hear you."

"That's a big fucking dick!" she shouted.

The bed was moving. Alexandra's bottom half was being slammed upon. You were up high and straight, one hand spanking ass into reddened palm prints and riding with the reins in the other. You saw those unreal blues drift back into her skull and felt heat smothering you down below.

"You always cum this fast?" you said, gripping both shoulders and pushing her down, rowing it all in and out of her insides.

"No," she whispered.

"Dick that good, huh?"

"Yes," she whined.

You had barely fucked her.

"Stay down and take more then."

"Take it how you want. Please," she said, eyes heavy.

"You don't want that before a meeting," you told her, leaning over and wrapping around her neck with a big arm.

"You really don't."

You laid atop of her completely, dick digging deep into her aching guts. Her mouth stayed open, drool rolling down your forearm. Everytime you lifted and sent a monster clap through the room, it sputtered out of her to the sheets. You took her by the head with your other hand and plowed it--violently. She couldn't scream, moan, whine--it was all grunts, gurgles and bursts of air.

"Maybe you do want it." You found her eyes in the mirror. "Gonna be late if we keep it up. Want me to stop?"

You felt her head wiggle just barely side to side.

"Bad girl," you said with a smile, slamming yourself with no remorse, no hesitation. "You fuckin' wanted it, huh."

The minutes rolled by, Alexandra glazed in sweat and slipping around underneath. The juices kept flowing and the friction stayed light. She was opened up for you and each insertion felt like the first. The pussy had depth, almost cavernous and the walls gripping like a wicked vice. You were putting core memories deep into that slut. That's when you wanted to make memories of your own.

You had to fight to get off of her because everything was sticky and hot. She quivered and pulled up her legs to the fetal position, but you flipped her over and mounted her chest. Beating her cleavage like you owned her, it slipped underneath the black push up bra and she pushed arms in to hoist up some of the best titties you have had the pleasure of touching. You grabbed her by the bangs, sliding through warm sticky melons. Oh, fuck, it felt amazing. That velvet smooth hug on your big fat dick made you shiver deep and you lost control, scribbling giant swathes of nut across her glasses.

"I fucking knew i--oh, wow."

Baby batter sprinkled her nose before scattering all over her lips and cutting her off. More gushing jizz sprayed around until it puddled into her neck and you let her head drop off of the side of the bed.

"Yeah, you did."

A loud sigh escaped her and she relaxed. "I've never been--fucking beautifully violated like that." She glanced at her pink Rolex through caked up specs. "Well, that meeting is fucked." Hot cum started to dribble down her forehead, sliding into her scalp. "Oh my god, you really just did that."

You climbed off and she quietly stared at your heavy hanging mass in the mirror. "Get up."

There was a grin. "Yes, sir."

She hobbled up, cum glazed and wobbly. You smacked her ass so hard she buckled and you helped, shoving her over to her hands on the bed. With another clap of the ass, you got in close.

"Ready for more?"

"Yes, sir."

"You might not walk right tomorrow."

"Yes, sir."

"That's my kind of slut."

Alexandra draped her hands behind her back and assumed the position, ripe pink lips spread between those vanilla cream thighs.

Your workout routine was turning these petite beauties into thickened dream girls. Ana, Alexandra, Anna K. and Sydney were all filling into bigger sizes. If the world knew it was you, they would throw a celebration; however, you did end up with Ana; and you were now balls deep in Alexandra, both hands caressing the bubbly cheeks you had been sculpting.

Living the dream.

***

Ana pulled the vibrating phone from the night stand and drifted off with light feet to the living room. You were snoring. Loud.

She swiped and cupped her glass of wine. Her mouth tingled with the aftertaste of the hot salty liquid that was pouring like a syrup twenty minutes ago.

"Diga. Hola. ¿Quién es?" She smiled, fixing the silky nightgown you messed up.

"Oh. I was looking for--I must have the wrong number."

"No, this is Ana. You have the right number."

"I can try again tomorrow."

"Un momento, Alexandra," she said, sipping. "How was he?"

"Sorry to bother you this late."

"¡Espera un momento, por favor, no he terminado de hablar contigo!" she said quickly, staring at the phone with grit teeth.

Silence followed.

"Gracias."

Nothing from Alexandra.

"You want to be with him again?"

Silence.

"Contéstame."

A whisper. "Yes."

"What would you do?"

"Anything."

Ana swirled her wine.

"It's good, huh? Fabuloso."

"God, yes, it is."

"You deal with me now--the home wrecking stuff--leave that for your own marriage."

Silence.

"My man doesn't deserve to be cuffed to one, but--I decide. Not you. ¿Comprendes?"

"Yes. I am very sorry."

"Sí. I am not. Don't call back. I'll call you."

She flipped the phone onto the marble and tapped off to the bedroom.

***

One week later...

It was a long day, but Anna K and Sydney were both penciled in on short notice. The workouts went very well, but for once, you held off the perversion and kept it straight to the point. Alexandra hadn't called and you definitely had your suspicions as to why; and really, you loved the idea of it.

Ana opened the door to let you in, gracing you with her beautiful presence in a loose fitting sundress. She smiled and you exchanged kisses.

"Got visitors, huh?"

"Sí," she said, lingering with a smile. "Couple of black widows. You probably shouldn't be in the basement, it's very dangerous."

"Three black widows sounds deadly."

You dropped your bags and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Ana fondled your sweaty balls, pushing up on you and shoving you into the counter top. The wetness slathered all over her finger tips until she bounced you around enough and your bulge was pointing horizontal.

"Marvel wants me to cut a little weight, papi. You know how to do all that? I tried to listen but you're my expert."

You sighed and wrapped an arm around her tight as she jerked you off in your shorts. "I know a thing or two about it, even though it's bullshit and you shouldn't need to do it."

"It's a lot of money, papa grande."

"We will get it done."

She pulled you out into the open, long generous strokes top to bottom. "I have an issue downstairs. I might text you. Are you available, Capitán?"

You tried to act concerned, but couldn't.

"Good talk, papi," she laughed, letting you go. "Keep your phone close."

"Tease."

Ana swatted her ass as she strutted away, drumming down the stairs and leaving you leaking in the kitchen. She hit up a bathroom and Scarlett was still talking about Colin to Florence. In the three hours that they had been sipping wine, Ana heard nothing but complaints and very few compliments towards the woman's new husband. This bothered her because the story was just one sided; both of them had their truths with the real truth in the middle somewhere.

She cupped her glass with two fingers and gracefully fell in next to Florence.

"Love, if it bovvers you that bad, maybe it's time," Florence said, stuffing her toes underneath Ana's thigh. "I had divine intervention and Zach literally disappeared."

"Sí, pero la familia aunque--your little ones, honey."

Scarlett fiddled with her white collar, eventually roaming the snug pearl collar around her neck and fixing her rounded rose gold glasses with a sigh. "Explain divine intervention?"

Florence smiled wide and swirled the red nectar. "Nah uh--it happened. Period."

In a bout of narcissism and inflated ego, she outlined her body and shook her head. "I'm just going to waste. He won't take advantage of it--like, at all."

"So, the vanilla life isn't for you, cariño. You could resent him for something he didn't do," Ana said, absentmindedly laying her phone to the coffee table. "Right now you're incompatible."

"It's been like this for a long time," she said, turning up at the sound of feet coming down the stairs.

You found Scarlett sitting directly in front of you and you raised a hand. "How's it goin'?" You draped the bottle of wine across Ana's left shoulder and moseyed over to Scarlett, taking her hand. "Nice to meet you."

"You, too," she said, smiling through her misery. "Ana says you're quite the keeper."

"She motivates me to be better," you said, smiling back. "I am a lucky man."

"I'd say so. Look at that Cuban queen over there," she laughed, gulping wine.

Ana bit her lip towards you with a playful wink. "Papí gives me everything I want and then some."

"So cute."

"Flo, how're you, babe?" you said, leaning over.

She casually lifted her arm and draped it around your neck. You pecked at her creamy red lips before she plunged her tongue against yours. She squelched, biting your lip and finally letting you go. You didn't look back, dropping a low wave to Scarlett.

"Take it easy, guys."

Scarlett's piercing stare caused Flo to smile wide and refuse to make eye contact.

"What the fuck was that?"

"I dunno what you mean."

"Divine intervention, my ass"--she gasped, pointing at Ana--"he's fucking -both- of you."

Ana held her arms out and shrugged.

"Monogamy isn't for everyone, amor."

"Oh okay. Patronizing is fine. That's fine."

Flo glanced at Ana. "She's wound tight. Bloody hell."

"Told you Zach was not a good fit."

"Yeah, bit of a muppet, that one," she said, smiling. "Age gap, I guess."

"Duh," Scarlett blurted. "I told you and told you."

"Oh, piss off, mum," she sassed. "Easy for you to say, innit? Colin? Age doesn't matter with that one, hey--fawk off, he's daft."

"This slut," Scarlett mumbled, sipping wine and laughing into her glass. "And you," she said, pointing at Ana. "For good measure."

"Sí. Ben was too old. It was fine for a while, but he was clearly wanting a different flavor."

Flo looked disgusted. "His mistake, the knob."

"They're all knobs," Scarlett said, flinging her shoulder length blonde to one side. "Lovely Ana brought me here for a reason."

"Vamos, puta cachonda," Ana whispered, a smile creeping until her perfect teeth appeared.

"Sé español, mi amor," Scarlett said, head cocked.

"No revelaremos tu secreto."

Flo picked up Ana's phone and waited. She didn't know much Spanish, but this was clear as day.

"¿Qué secreto?"

Scarlett leaned in, fists resting under her chin. Ana followed suit, the two of them within a foot of each other.

"Intervención divina," she whispered softly, gently blowing her a small kiss. She could see the shiver that riddled Scarlett's body from the slight wobble in her eyes, the lids fluttering.

Scarlett let out a sigh, bottom lip quivering. "Lo necesito ahora, por favor..."

"Trust me?" Ana asked, pushing her lips to Scarlett's. How could she say no with those enchanting eyes dancing around and looking for her soul?

Scarlett's smile quickly revealed itself and she kissed back, one of the only times she had kissed another woman. "If Flo trusts you, I do--but this is so god damn absurd."

Flo's fingers went to work, Ana scooting closer and planting firm kisses to the very receptive ex-wife in the making. She gracefully mounted the coffee table, Scarlett leaning back and accepting her advance. Ana mounted her thighs and wrapped her arms around her neck, the two of them smooching slowly, lovingly.

Ana's heavy breath penetrated her ear, kisses lining it. "Do you want me or him, mi amor?"

Scarlett relaxed, arms hugging around Ana's hot body. "Do I have to choose?" She laughed, staring at Flo. "I'm so greedy right now. I shouldn't even be doing this."

"Take all you bloody can, sister," Flo blurted out. "That's what I did."

"You're completely incompatible with Colin, Scarlett," Ana said.

She took Scarlett's hands and placed them on her perky boobs. They felt good. Sure, she has felt up her own set, especially during both pregnancies, but another woman? It's been many years and Ana was hot and spicy personified.

"I should get a divorce first."

"No one will know except us, amor."

"I know, but..."

You hit the last step to the basement and found your fiancé all over Scarlett. Your assistance was required and you rose to the occasion, strutting to her side and garnering a whistle from Florence.

Scarlett looked and saw your gigantic dick hanging over your hot and heavy plums. You found your hips and stood there, muscles oiled and shiny for her viewing pleasure. You were utterly ripped after the training and low carb regimen through the week. Ana had been busy and knew you would be more than willing to lend your support to her cause.

"Hi," Scarlett mumbled, blushing into a smile.

"Heard you needed a pick me up."

She sighed, her desperation creeping in. "I'm really not trying to make this awkward."

"Nothing awkward about it."

"You are so good looking and trust me, I want it."

You pointed towards the stairs. "Should I just go back up?"

Ana sucked Scarlett's neck and she gasped, unable to answer the question. You stepped in, instead, gently pushing the thickness across her forehead. You watched her nearly cross eyes trying to follow it, but she regained some sort of composure and placed her plump lips to the hearty vein underneath, holding it and enjoying the hardness. She opened her eyes after a good slurp and Ana was on top of the cock, smooching her man's length and staring at her new friend. They both knew it was the right thing.

"Fuck you," Scarlett whispered.

Ana smiled, keeping the meat sandwiched firmly against their lips. "Is Colin this big?" she asked, eyes big and wide with excitement.

12