Stuck on You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Duh. No." Scarlett placed a hand on your abdomen and grazed your muscles with her fingernails. "Your man is bigger and better in every way."

"Could be our man, amor," she said under her breath.

"I really love the sound of that right now," Scarlett smiled.

Florence leaned over from the other side and filled her mouth with the whole head. The three of them smothered you in kisses, your hands full of hair.

"This is our little--big, very big--secret," Ana said, reminding the trio.

"Absolutely," Scarlett nodded.

"Yes, mami," Flo said between slurps.

You let your woman handle her business, acting only as the object she needed you to be. Sure, having them slather your meat in juicy kisses made you want to bust a few days worth of jizz all over them, but you handled it the best you could with Flo constantly swallowing your heavy leakage; you received more than a few glances from her the more it went on.

Ana forcefully turned Scarlett's head towards you and you found her creamy wet lips, feeding her a large amount of dick. You couldn't fit it all. Yet. You had half lodged in her throat and she looked incredible with that stretched out jaw. You combed through her hair and grabbed at the scalp, slowly fucking the slobber back and forth through her hot mouth.

Flo and Ana attacked the side of her face with smooches, both of them fondling her through her clothing. Ana dug into her panties and smiled.

"Estás muy mojado..."

She lifted two fingers, tendrils drooping between them. Florence stuck her tongue out and caught Scarlett's cream, cleaning Ana's fingers with cute, slurpy moans into Scarlett's ear.

"Yummy"--she pursed, kissing again--"gooey."

Ana hiked up the tight red polo over her silk push up bra, unclasping the front and letting Scarlett's delicious melons slide out. Florence was there with her, both of them slurping up a hard nipple and being greeted with a hand around their heads. What a sight that was for you. Incredible.

"Get it ready for me," you told Ana. She was already planting kisses down the woman's smooth abdomen, popping buttons from her jeans and grabbing at panties. "You keep sucking my dick," he told Scarlett, piping her throat with hot slop sloshing in and out.

Scarlett didn't move. The relaxation had set in. Her jeans were swaying off one foot, legs draped over Ana's back. She had one hand casually holding strands between her legs, Ana making generous tongue love to her gooey slit. Florence was everywhere, but settled with smothering herself in tits and suckling nipples.

You wanted to dump your load into her belly so fucking bad, but that wasn't part of the plan. It splooshed from her lips unexpectedly, a mass of hot froth splurting downward into Florence's face and quickly dribbling all over Scarlett's chest.

"Damn, daddy," Florence said smiling, climbing up to her feet. "You'ad the bellend in'er chest or wha?"

"I will next time."

Ana tore the jeans from the woman's ankle and Florence grabbed the other until she was spread eagle, both women standing behind the chair. Scarlett watched your every move down to you mounting her, dick slapping her abdomen. You dug your knees into the cushion and grabbed the chair, rowing the log along her slippery lips. Scarlett couldn't help but melt downward, eyes droopy and heavy. She just met you. Barely said a few words to you.

She didn't know if she felt shame or exhilaration, but she was already exhausted from the idea that she was now a cheater. You unknowingly helped her crowded mind along by sinking so far into her deep tunnel, once you hugged the cervix, a bump reared up just underneath her panty line. That wasn't a groan that anyone expected to hear; that was a groan of a neglected woman.

Scarlett flowed through emptiness, fullness, slight pain, euphoria, release and back to emptiness again. Your women held her legs taut so that you had ample access to dig and plow deep, eagerly slapping your hulking nuts on her cheeks. She winced and flinched, teeth gritting and air blowing as you reminded her what a real man was like. She barely had the energy to caress your muscles but she swirled around them, kneaded them and held your ribs while she was routed; she was completely overwhelmed and enamored by what Ana and you have brought to her.

You grabbed her by the head, both hands full of silky blonde. Those guttural, husky groans floated up the octaves the harder you pulled for leverage and the harder you pounded her pelvis. Her speech was derailed to mumbles and curses, eyes slammed shut. You found Ana and winked and she returned the gesture.

"Gracias," she mouthed. "I love you."

You blew her a kiss and slithered out of Scarlett. It was angry, veins large and full. You hauled it up towards her big sweaty boobs and grabbed it.

"Cover your face, Scarlett," you said, jerking hard.

"What do you mea"--she tried to raise her hands, a giant gooey swath pushing hard against her cheek--"oh fuck, you came on my face." Spoken like a true mom who hadn't been fucked proper in years.

The next eruption flew out like hot glue across her lips, globs on top of globs until her chin was dribbling it down along her collarbone. You stroked out hefty squirts onto her forehead and let go, the log laying on her nose. She couldn't see much and opened her mouth, salty tendrils lining her tongue.

"Oh god, it feels gross," she whined. "It's so sticky."

Ana twirled her finger and you hauled Scarlett up with quickness. Turning and gently pushing, she went to her knees into the cushion and you bent her over. Reaching, you grabbed her by the top of the head and pulled back.

Ana leaned in, kissing the woman's ear. "This sounds like a you problem, not a Colin problem." She lightly pecked her ear, whispering the words. "Mi hombre es tu hombre--fix yourself with a real man, amor." She took Florence by the hand as you entered Scarlett from behind. There was a massive crack on her jiggly ass that deafened them all and she squealed. "We'll be up stairs making pastries."

"Have fun, daddy," Florence said with a smile. Nails drug across your back lovingly as she walked away.

The harsh thuds filled the room as the door closed, moans following close behind. This one on one intervention could take all night. You planned on it. She needed it.

Ana demanded it.

To be Continued...

12