Stuck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was numb, my mind going haywire. I tried to grip the dildo with my vagina. This had to be a dream, this was impossible. And then over the rushing blood in my ears I started to hear the loudly whispered comments from the crowd:

"What's that lump?"

"Oh my God, she's shitting herself."

"Her panties are wet too. She's peed."

And I heard Donnie, close to me and voice shaking a bit, saying "Don't worry, okay? You'll be out of here soon. Just try and hold it in."

Violently, I started trying to wriggle free. I had to get out of this. This was life or death.

"Wait, look," someone shouted. "That's not coming from her ass." There was an immediate increase in chatter and people started to laugh.

I put all my weight on the bar in front of me, trying to slither free, trying to get the material uncaught. And then I felt the breeze on my lips, felt the pantie leg spring to the side, my whole vagina on display.

"Ew, it's a dildo!"

"Look, it's still coming out."

I was frozen. Couldn't fight anymore. A group of strangers and Donnie were staring directly at my penetrated vagina as the wet, hot rubber slowed eased its way out and finally fell heavily to the floor.

And then I was struggling again, pushing down. I could feel the dress rising tightly up my back but I didn't care. The metal bar clicked down another notch. And then another, and I could hear a loud rip and a lot of exclamations from the crowd.

But I was blind to it all. I couldn't make sense of anything; I just knew that the only thing that mattered in the world was getting out of this thing. The bar clunked forward and I scrambled free, falling to the floor.

I looked down and saw numbly that my legs were bare. My stomach too. My whole torso. All I was wearing was my panties, socks and shoes. I jumped to my feet and not even thinking to cover, was facing Donnie and the twenty or thirty students, all staring at my bare tits.

White hot fear was seeping through my body. I didn't know what to do but grab my dress and tug at it until it tore free, leaving a big chunk in the mechanism. Terrified, naked in front of so many people, but knowing I couldn't leave it there, I reached through the turnstile, grabbed my dildo and my bag, and started to run.

A lot of heads turned. People laughed and yelled comments I couldn't comprehend as I sprinted towards the library exit in only my panties, carrying my bag and the remains of the dress in one hand and the wobbling pink dildo clutched in my other.

Outside, in the fresh air, I finally came to my senses, stopping dead and seeing all the stunned people around me. I rammed the dildo into my bag, tied the dress round my chest best as I could so it sort of hung over my panties, and ran for the train. The start of a wild grin was pushing at the corners of my mouth.

12