All Comments on 'Stuck Studying With Sis'

by ShyKite

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story needs a follow up. Loved it👍

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Hot sexy and I hope there is more to cum than just one nookie

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
Hmm

The end is a nice set up for a part two if you ever feel like writing one.

Heck even three or four parts, not a demand a simple suggestion as the story works as a one shot as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice work

Clearly you're are a competent writer. Good balance between detail and moving your story forward. Nice temp to the build-up and comfortable conclusion. You've taken time to quash the spelling and grammar slips - I noticed nothing - which makes me think you care about your story. Nice 'first time / always wanted to' story. It doesn't really need a sequel, but it would be nice to know the 'happily ever after.'

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 3 years ago
Fun read.

Fun and playful. Loved it. Thanks for shring. Frankie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotic!

I loved it, and your the first I've read who's Mentioned proofreading. It shows. Many of these stories read like an ad in Craig's List.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Very interesting and exciting

Two innocent virgins. No more.

Just an adventurous maiden entering into womanhood with the man she always desired and a protective big brother that claimed his prize.

Excellent...can’t wait to see chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy siblings

Would love to read a chapter two if you wish to provide one. Would also love descriptions -- he is the sexy older brother, so does he have a bit of sexy manly chest hair for his muscled chest? His dark hair would look great splashed across his upper chest and maybe a small treasure trail. Very sexy on a young man!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
great start

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read

Well written. Really enjoyed it and would love a continuance

Gt723Gt723about 3 years ago

Loved it,

A great read, but can’t just leave it there, has to be more to the story.

babaloo92babaloo92about 3 years ago

Fantastic! Loved it. Can it continue? I followed you.

JobewonJobewonover 2 years ago

I love both of your stories, and would love to read more. Hope to hear more from you. Thanks

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Great story. I hope there are no other chapters. To me, sequels are over 90% failures, not even close. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, please continue. Would love to see how this turns out, short term, long term... Has the makings of a lifetime of love and and awesome relationship. . Or am I just an Old Romantic.

GothOsTheC0njurerGothOsTheC0njurerover 1 year ago

Well I thought that was very good. The story was well done with characters that worked. I always prefer sex with love.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereabout 1 year ago

5 stars

I enjoyed the story. You should continue both of your stories on Lit.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShyKite@ShyKite
Shy e-book author writing short stories and fiction Whatever fits my mood becomes a new tale. Find my work on Amazon under shykite stories - https://smile.amazon.com/ShyKite-Stories/e/B01MSASXB9 or at my blog - https://shykite.wordpress.com/ Fairly new to writing e-books but...