Stuck Studying With Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..."

"Is that too weird for you? TMI?"

"No -- just surprised enough to have nothing much to say. You're no longer the little girl I often remember you as that's for sure at least."

"We don't have to talk about this anymore if it makes you uncomfortable."

"No really, it's OK. I admire your openness to be completely honest. Sometimes I wish I could just shout as loud as I can to the rooftops that I just got off. Besides, I feel like that wasn't the thing you wanted to just blurt out loud before."

"How do you know it wasn't?"

"You left out any details about the most important part of a sexual fantasy -- the subject of desire."

"That's true.... Promise me once more that you'll still love me no matter what I say?"

"Promise. Cross my heart, swear to die kind of promise, too."

"I was thinking about a tall, dark-haired, lightly muscled guy that I've been fantasizing about for a while."

"Do I know him?"

"Yes. You're familiar with him a bit."

"How long have you known this guy?"

"Since I was a kid."

"Really? Does he know how you feel about him?"

"No, I'm too nervous to bring this up to his face."

"Why? You've got nothing to be ashamed of. You're a very attractive, motivated girl. Even as your big brother, I've got to admit that any man or woman attracted to women would likely be interested in dating you."

"Why am I nervous? He's the kindest guy I've ever known. When he really looks at me I feel like I'm the center of his entire world and we understand each other without needing to say anything. It just feels like what we are unable to say out loud means a relationship wouldn't work out."

"I see..."

"Scotty, we still good?"

"We'll always be good, Janey."

"Good," she said before extricating herself from their entwined arms. She placed her lips right next to his ear and whispered, "We feel the same way, don't we?"

Scott had figured out who she was really fantasizing about in the middle of their conversation. The noises of his unusual sexual dream feeling familiar, the vague description of someone who looked like him, knowing the guy as a child, and the way she showed so much love with those big hazel eyes all added up -- just processing the fact that Jane, his little sis, had loved him for years took some serious mental energy. Hearing her admit that she wanted a romantic relationship with the replacement was like dropping a lit match directly into a powder keg of conflicting emotions. But he knew he had to respond somehow so he did the only thing he could think about doing.

He kissed her.

He had meant to start with a gentle kiss but the feeling of her soft, plump lips against his own drove all sense of reason from his thoughts. Their hands grasped onto each other and each lover pulled themselves deeper into their embrace. The surroundings faded away and it felt like everything else was gone. If only that moment could last forever, they would both gladly stay enraptured by their shared passion for eons to come. Romantic daydreams would have to wait as the limitations of reality made their presence known.

Scott felt his lungs gasping for air and pulled back to regain his breath. Looking at Jane he was sure they were both red-faced, puffed-up and bruised lips, and 'I don't care who sees me, I need to get laid right now' hair. The expression on her face and lust in her eyes showed that her desire had not dimmed at all and she was already considering ripping off every layer of clothing on him if he didn't hurry up. Taking the hint, he hopped out of bed and hastily undressed.

Scott finished removing his boxers and gazed back at her. Jane wasn't as hurried with her movements as she stripped the borrowed clothes off her body. Intentionally teasing her brother, she took her sweet time to reveal slender breasts with light brown areola just a tad larger than a quarter and raised, stiff nipples. She tossed the oversized shirt and grey sweatpants onto the floor before reaching underneath the covers to wiggle out of some red cotton panties. Holding them up for a second to entice her brother before adding them to the growing pile of dirty clothes strewn across the room.

Scott's cock had been like a rock from the kiss but he would still swear that seeing her impromptu strip-tease his dick grew even longer and harder. It felt like every fiber of his being was itching to get inside of his sister. He was about to ask her if it was alright to keep going, but looking at the excitement in her eyes he was convinced that asking any question would just waste their time; who was he to waste precious seconds? Normally the first-time with a new lover would be awkward and filled with questions about whether the guy had a condom, the girl was on birth control, did it feel good, too fast, need lube, let's switch positions, etc. The unspoken communication and familiarity between siblings allowed everything beyond their shared desire to fuck each other senseless to be left behind.

Jane pulled her brother in between her open legs and kissed him softly before moving her attention to his dick. Gently stroking the shaft, she paused for a second in the middle of a stroke. Her other hand had been busy gathering natural lubrication from her wet slit which she now applied to his erection. The feeling of a smooth, soft hand made his member dribble pre-cum all over its head. Scott slowly moved his hips in tandem with his sister's strokes while moving his idle hands to tease her nipples and rub her clitoris. The combined sounds of soft moans and groans flowed together in mellifluous harmony with their touching. Both actions slowly stilled once Scott's prick had been thoroughly lubed up and Jane's cunt was dripping excess fluid onto the bedspread.

It was time.

Spreading her legs wider to allow her brother room, she gazed up at him with zealous adoration as he placed his head at her entrance. His eyes silently replied with fiery devotion while he began to push the tip in. He was met with a slight resistance at the feeling of a physical barrier, hesitating a bit at the realization of the importance of this decision. Moving forward any further would result in a completely different life for the both of them but they could still stop now and go back to normal. The caress of a hand holding his face brought him out of the silent dilemma and the sight of his sister nodding with a loving smile beaming off her face made his decision for him.

The unspoken connection was thrown off when she shut her eyes for a little bit after her hymen was breached. Presumably pain he assumed at first and stopped but she reopened her hazel eyes upon feeling the cessation of movement. The unshed tears in them did not speak of her temporary pain, rather the incredible happiness and hopeful emotions brought about by the unlikely realization of a one-sided love left unfulfilled for years.

Rather than wait for her brother to realize she was ready to move forward into a new era, Jane decided to take matters into her own hands and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her pussy. The feeling of her velvety walls fully gripping his cock, nearly made him come but Scott wasn't about to let their first-time end so abruptly. He arched his feet against the mattress and counted to twenty before feeling confident that moving again would not immediately make him burst. They began to thrust back and forth with their hips, working together in a pattern reminiscent of a dancer's internal rhythm.

They continually increased the pace until they were hitting the right spots, contorting and twisting their bodies in search of the ultimate pleasure. Rubbing their hands all over each other's erogenous zones, letting their unspoken desires roam free as they caressed each other. Every graze, every glance, every groan -- they all came together in a symphony of pleasure neither had experienced before. Finally when it seemed like both of them were nearing release, they leaned in to affirm their new relationship with a loving kiss.

The contractions of an incredibly strong orgasm triggered the first spurt of cum, with each following contraction successfully milking every single drop of cum available to the greedy womb waiting to be filled. They did not move to disengage from each other for several minutes. The void left from the passions of sex was filled with panting and the quiet rustling of skin gently rubbing against fabric.

The warmth and feeling of another human embracing her felt incredible but the sensitivity of Jane's post-O body left no other option but to finally separate from Scott. The schlick of his mostly flaccid penis escaping her pussy made her moan a little, both at the sensation and the naughtiness of that sound. He was lying on his side looking at her and the result of their efforts over the past thirty minutes. She had to be covered with sweat, his cum, her cum, and the bonus of a small trail of blood for good measure. But he didn't need to say anything about how beautiful he found the sight of his lover after their first time.

"You need to stop looking at me like that or we'll never get back to sleep."

"Promises, promises."

"Not a promise but a certainty. Just give me five minutes and I'll be good to go again."

"Sorry to tell you that I couldn't even if I had a dozen clones of you trying to make me hard."

"Not even if I was open to some lesbian selfcest to entice you?"

"Nah, but we will definitely need to discuss that fantasy again after some sleep."

"'The Magnificent Jane' will graciously agree to wait a few hours before getting her daily dose of vitamin D."

"Good enough for me. Score's three to one by the way."

"How do you figure that?"

"You got what you wanted for years and I got what I never knew I needed, so add 1 point to both sides."

"Hmm, I think it's actually four to four. The first tie between 'The Magnificent Jane' and 'Great Scott' in history."

"I'll accept that nickname before you come up with something even worse, 'Doc'. Why the extra points though?"

"Snagging the best brother in the world is definitely worth at least two points and my title needs at least four points to fit."

"Never change, sis."

Fin.

Notes: Please post your thoughts if you got this far. I really appreciate anyone willing to read my stories and I actively look for constructive feedback in comments/reviews. I write, edit, and proofread all my erotic works by myself so if you see an area that can be improved, please share and I'll take a peek.

Addio,

shykite


12