Stuck Tales: Aunty Elle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cumming this time, my dick shrivelled and fell out of my aunt's cunt. I couldn't leave her stuck there, and I no longer cared about the worth of her necklace, so I gripped Aunty Elle's shoulders and forcibly pulled her backwards. The chain snapped unexpectedly easily, and we fell back with Aunty Elle lying on top of me. Having my tiny, sexy Aunt lying virtually naked on me was pretty exciting, so I pushed my hands under her armpits and cupped her massive melons.

Aunt Elle rolled and lay on my chest. Then, propping herself on her elbows, she looked at me and asked, "May I please be your girl until your mum and dad come home?"

That was fourteen months ago. Aunty Elle still lives with us, and she and I remain lovers. Mum and Dad have been amazed that she hasn't fallen off the wagon again. But when Elle's fears and needs raise their ugly heads, she and I set up another discipline session, and after I've belted or whipped her sexy ass and fucked her senseless, she no longer craves for drugs to dull her need.

The End.

12