Stuck with My Sister & No Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam, I didn't know you had such a large, beautiful cock," she purred, "and this massage has made me incredibly horny."

I looked down and saw my dick pulsing with my heartbeat, reaching almost to my navel. I felt like I could almost hear it gently slap the sticky pool of precum in which it lay, although of course that couldn't be.

"I'm so horny I just can't help it," she said in low tones. With that she rolled to her right slightly and put her left hand on my thigh. With that my cock throbbed upward, standing an inch over its resting place on my waist. She ran her fingers up my thigh, across my hip and under my cock, getting them nice and wet with my precum as my cock stood just over. Then she took her own left boob by those fingers and spread the precum all over her nipple and aureole.

"Lick my breast, Sam, clean it up," she intoned softly. As if hypnotized, I lifted my head and began licking her incredibly soft and beautiful breast, wet with my precum. She lay back and I turned to the other one as well, and kept kissing and sucking them gently. Her hands met around my head as she pressed it to her wonderful breasts. They were so soft!

"Just do it, Sam, don't make me tell you," she breathed. As I was already half on top of her it was a simple matter to move my legs between hers and rub my cock along her glistening pussy. My cockhead ran to the top of her vagina and sank slightly in. Her hands moved from my head, which hadn't stopped kissing her breasts, to my ass and she pulled me in. She was unbelievably hot and wet so I slid right in, but as soon as I was she tightened her grip.

I knew I couldn't last long like this, but was determined to try. First I sank into her as deeply as I could and held myself there. I slowly withdrew all the way out, my dick poised on her heat, then slowly re-entered. She was wimpering at this point and I was about to. Next I retreated by about an inch and let her move. That she did, grinding up and down under my penis to a shattering orgasm. She then squeezed her legs together, signaling for me to move my legs outside her own, a new sensation. Her vagina gripped my cock like an iron vice, and I was riding on top of her with my legs outside her as if I was the woman! She rubbed my nipples as I moved gently up and down, mesmerized by the sight of her breasts undulating up and down slowly.

"Sam, cum on my boobs. I need your cum on my boobs! Cum all over them!" she whispered urgently. I could feel massive pressure building up in my balls and knew it was time. I pulled out and shunted forward toward her heaving breasts. She took my cock in hand and jabbed it directly into her right nipple, moving it back and forth and stroking it at the same time. The sensation of her hard nipple on my helmet was incredible. This lasted no more than five seconds before I totally lost it, with my cum boiling out in a hot stream all over first that breast and then she pointed it at the other. About six hot jets of cum lay all over her breasts, a curiously erotic sight to me. Then she took my head in her hands again and pulled it down to her nipple, now covered in my cum. I willingly lapped up my cum, dragging my tongue all over the softness of her magnificent breasts and cleaning up the mess. With her hands around my neck she moved my head to her neglected right breast and I enjoyed cleaning that one too, taking extra time to make sure only saliva remained. They shone in the low light of the lamp as I reached up and French kissed her deeply, my cum passing into her mouth.

We were spent, and I think embarrassed too. We hit the lights and spooned with my soft dick pointing at her still sopping pussy, and fell asleep instantaneously. But somehow I thought our adventure had yet to end.

12