Stud & sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Sold into service.
4.4k words
4.57
9.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers

The buyer purchased slaves for the underground market. Her job was to find bulls that were consistent, reliable producers. These men were used as breeding studs, almost always against their will. Despite the defensive aggression of the confined men, compliance was assured by the strict conditions of their captivity.

Breeding studs at the Farm were kept separate and confined to cages or kennels when they were not being used. The containment was thought to help control their aggression. More importantly it prevented the men from conspiring with one another and doing something stupid, like trying to escape. Any disobedience merited punishment.

Punishment for any transgression was immediate and delivered through metal cock rings with built-in electrodes that were locked around the genitals of the studs. Remote controlled electricity at a certain level was good for inducing intense pleasure, triggering orgasms. At higher levels the same metal ring could deliver crippling voltage.

Between couplings the studs were often used for entertainment. So while the bull was being milked, he was often simultaneously used by his handlers. No sense leaving his holes vacant while his seed was being extracted. That would be a wasted opportunity.

Couplings with breeding mares demanded a different procedure. The males had to be focused on their task, not just passive recipients having their cocks milked by dominant females.

The stud she was about to inspect had been recommended as a true bull, able to pump out copious amounts of product on demand. Temperament was a different issue.

The big male was on his hands and knees in a thick-barred cage. His only attire was a metal cock cage locked onto a steel shock-ring that fit snugly around his genitals. The buyer prodded him with her riding crop. The bull snarled.

"Does he speak," she asked the owner? "He seems overly aggressive."

"Oh he can talk," she replied. "He just has nothing nice to say." She smiled and inched the slide forward on the remote that controlled the current in the cock ring. The stud moaned involuntarily as sex hormones flooded into his body and his appendage began to grow.

"Say hello to the nice lady. You know what happens when I increase the voltage."

The big man in the cage cringed at the memory and said, "hello Miss."

"Good boy," she replied. "I'll dial down the current. That big cock must be getting very uncomfortable in that chastity cage. Is it growing bigger? Answer me."

"Yes it is! You know it is. You promised to let me go. When can I leave?"

"Well, that depends on how well you produce for my friend here. If you are cooperative and the milking goes well, I should think you can leave, maybe tomorrow?" She glanced at the woman beside her.

"Sure, I can make arrangements. First I need to know his supply will not run dry. Assuming he is manageable and productive, he will be busy everyday."

"What! Just a fucking minute bitch! You promised ... aarrgh! The stud curled into a fetal position. The sudden pain in his groin was a harsh reminder of why he was so obedient. Ignoring the grunting bull she reduced the intensity of the cock ring then turned to face the buyer.

"You see how easily controlled he is. This device will mitigate any rebellious intentions he might entertain," she smiled. "Let's get him on the milking horse so you can see first-hand how well he can produce. Then we can talk price." She tossed the remote to her minion.

"Sub-slut! Prep the stud. It's show time." The buyer and the woman strolled away while the sub hurried to obey. Keeping the current steady at a plesurable, but high enough voltage to serve as a warning, the sub swung the cage door open and motioned the stud toward the milking horse.

The big man lay across the sawhorse, resigned to whatever was about to happen. There was nothing he could do about any of it anyway, he thought. If he threatened the creature that served her it would simply send a jolt of electricity into his balls and leave him writhing in agony.

Unless he could come up with a way to get the remote away from her underling he was helpless. That would not be this time though. The sub had finished strapping him onto the milking horse.

He felt the relief of the chastity cage being pulled off his cock. Even soft, his cock was too big for the cage. The sub's hands were playing with it, slapping it, stroking it, thickening it, making him ready to produce like a male cow. He heard the low murmur of women's voices and the clack of heels on tiles. They were returning. The buyer spoke.

"I see he can be controlled." She approached the restrained man, and wrapped her fingers around the big hanging balls." Now I need to see if he can produce on demand." The stud jerked involuntarily as her hand drifted onto his cock and began stroking. He wanted to rip her clothes off and force his cock down her throat, but his restraints did not allow him to refuse her touch.

"Nice ass huh?" The woman slapped her stud's buttock hard enough to echo in the room. The bull made a noise that sounded like swearing.

The woman ignored him and addressed the buyer.

"That stiffening sperm producer you're holding is capable of ejecting enough cum to fill a sub," she joked.

"Let's see." The buyer released the stud's stiff cock and backed away.

"Sub! Start the milking. Bring him to the edge for me, but don't let him cum." She motioned toward the buyer. "That will depend on this nice lady's decision. Of course you want to see him squirt, but trust me, it's so much more rewarding if you control that particular highlight of your interaction."

The sub went to work on the big cock, slapping and stroking the fuck stick until precum started oozing from its head. Fondling the stud's balls generated enough excitement to coat his erection in lube. The sub picked up the pace, pumping the stud's boner as fast as he could. Within minutes the bull bellowed and shot load after load into the glass collection bowl. The buyer raised an eyebrow.

"I said edge him you stupid slut!" She turned to the buyer. "Well, at least you can see that he is able to produce under pressure," she observed wryly.

"Let's go get a drink and we can discuss price. By the time we are finished discussing him, he'll be ready to go again. My guess is you can milk him like that all day," she grinned and glanced at the naked slut crouched at her feet. "My sub will come get us once the stud is primmed."

They left. The sub moved behind the bull, between his spread legs. It played with the stud's balls, slapping them lightly, fondling them between its fingers until the big man began grunting, then it stroked the big cock methodically, watching the wang thicken and grow again. The sub thumbed the slide forward on the cock ring controller until the stud began moaning. The sight of the incapacitated male receptacle and the involuntary grunts and moans being forced out of him were too much for the deprived sub.

It had been denied for too long and the means to an orgasm was so close. The tied open stud, waiting to be used was too tempting. The sub slid its boner easily into the muscular ass. Profane threats coming from the enraged bull only excited the sub and in seconds it released its load into the tight cock-sheath.

Relieved, the sub pulled out quickly, and crawled away to find its owner before she suspected anything. In its haste it left the cock-ring set at "stimulate". The stud grunted and tried not to cum in spite of the constant excitement being administered through the cock ring. The women returned to a very horny bull trying desperately not to blow his load.

"My goodness, your bull seems to be eager to fill his bowl," the buyer commented wryly. Perhaps I will take over from here." She squatted behind the panting man and pointed his throbbing cock into the collection bowl. Her other hand stroked his ass reassuringly before she worked her fingers into his bottom hole. Seconds later the bull grunted and deposited his load, just like the obedient stud he was becoming. The buyer stood and wiped her fingers on his ass.

"Impressive. He is very responsive. The e-transfer will be in your account within the hour. Can you have him sent to me today?"

"My sub will crate him and I will have him delivered to the address you provided me with." She paused behind the bent over stud and patted his ass.

"You have been highly entertaining, stud. I know I promised to release you back into your natural city habitat when I got bored, but I lied." She traced the cleft between his cheeks with her index finger, casually working her rest of her hand between the bull's cheeks.

"The financial opportunity was just too good." The stud grunted and tried to clench his ass shut, but she had already inserted two well-lubed fingers. "You won't have such a bad life. Studs are used to sire other sex slaves. The offspring are sold primlarily as receptacles for horny men. You will spend your time impregnating females and being milked for your sperm."

She worked her fingers in and out of his hole, finger fucking the stud with one hand while she slid her other hand between his legs.

"I think you want to cum for me one more time, don't you?" Her fingers traced the long hard cock hanging almost vertically between the stud's wide spread legs. She shaped her hand into a trough and cupped her pet's erection.

"Fuck my hand," she instructed her bull quietly. Instead of fighting her, the big silverback relaxed and allowed a third finger in his ass. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his boner and was soon spread evenly over the entire head and shaft of his erection.

"Show me how much you'll miss me. Cum when I tell you."

Her fingers dove in and out of his bottom fuck hole while he jacked himself off in her hand. Not because he had to, but because he wanted to show her how much he would miss her. He was learning obedience.

In the world she was selling him into, obedience was valued currency. If he was obedient he could pass his time fucking. If not, he would be strapped to a sawhorse and the sperm would be forced-milked out of him.

She sensed his build-up, felt his buttocks clench around her fingers and saw his balls sack tighten.

"Please!" He grunted, trying to keep himself on the edge until she gave him permission.

"Cum for me stud," she allowed. "Cum in my hand, my big tamed silverback." Her hand was a blur on his pre-cum slick cock.

The stud bellowed. Then the cum producer disgorged a pool of ejaculate onto the hardwood floor.

"Wow. What a waste. But what a show!" The buyer stood transfixed not only by the sheer quantity of product, but by the display of power the woman held over her bull.

"Why don't you come out to the Farm? We could use a good bull wrangler.

You clearly understand how to get the most out of a stud. We have a number of males that are slowing down on their productivity. I think they need better motivation to improve their performance and I'm willing to make it worth your while."

The woman wiped the cum off her palm on the big male's back. "I'll think about it. Let me call you in a few days. Meanwhile let's get this one sedated and ready to go."

She injected the stud's buttock with a mild sedative, enough to render him maleable for the exchange, but still mobile enough to crawl into a padded shipping crate. She looked at her bull with affection.

"I'll miss our milking sessions, but you won't. Your new owners are going to keep you very busy making girls into mommies. You're going to be a cum dispenser big guy! Maybe they'll release you when they're done."

The sub secured the kennel then crawled to it's owner. She motioned it to stay on all fours then sat on it's back. While she used the sub as a stool she thought about the crated stud. Too bad. She would miss him, but the bull would make early retirement possible for her.

She still had her sub. Who knows why the slut stayed with her. She could only surmise that it enjoyed being treated like a subhuman whore.

Reaching to one side she slapped its ass. "Just you and me now bitch." The bitch grunted and spread its legs a little more.

"Why don't you show me what a disgusting little whore you are and spread yourself out on the milking horse." She stood to one side and watched her sub crawl to the sawhorse. It draped itself over the contraption, ready to be strapped in, ready to be milked.

She buckled the sub in place. Spread eagle and bent over, the sub was secured firmly in position with its ass on display and its genitals waiting to be handled. Its cock was already stiffening. She trailed a hand leisurely along the slut's backside.

"I'm puzzled why you don't run away when you get the chance," she said. "There have been opportunities, and you are smart enough to take advantage of them. But you apparently like being kept and mistreated." She removed her skirt and blouse then wandered over to the chair where her strap-on lay. Naked, she draped her clothes over the back of the chair and pulled the strap-on harness around her hips.

"Don't get me wrong, I have no intention of releasing you. I like having my own slut." She paused to lubricate the head of her dildo. "Just curious, not concerned."

The rubber cock head slid easily into the sub's ass. She grabbed its hips in both hands and drove the cock into the slut-hole. The helpless sub grunted and moaned as the big cock penetrated it.

"Stop groaning. This is why I keep you. It's what you're good for, your endless appetite for debasement, your addiction to being used." She eased the big dildo back into the whimpering sub. "And of course your tight ass," she smiled.

..........

The Farm was a sprawling complex in the middle of nowhere. Its isolation was primarily why the women had chosen the location. Breeding slaves was a risky business that required secrecy.

She was there at the request of the buyer who had purchased the big male she had entrapped. Her sub trailed along behind her on a leash. Being among others with similar views about how males should be treated gave her the freedom to abuse her sub as she pleased.

Naked, collared and leashed, the sub stumbled after her as best it could, given her stride.

"Hello darling," she greeted the buyer.

"I decided to take you up on your kind offer to help motivate your reluctant studs." She glanced behind her. "On your knees in the presence of women slut."

The sub knelt on the cold tile floor, hands clasped behind its back, embarrassed to be the only nude thing in sight and mortified to see its cock stiffening under the scrutiny of the two women.

"Oooh, looks like your sub remembers me," the buyer quipped. "I think witness a breeding session might be instructive before we talk about bull issues in general. There is one stud you should see now." The women walked into an adjacent room equipped with milking tables and breeding stalls.

An obviously terrified white female was strapped face down on a slant board that kept her hips raised. With her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the board, she waited to accept the massive black male being led toward her. The studs cock hung semi-erect between his legs.

"Case in point," she said. "This buck has been underperforming for several weeks.

"May I have a few minutes with him before the breeding," she asked?

"Of course, I would appreciate any improvement you can make in his deteriorating capacity to keep an erection long enough to load the mare." The facility coordinator grabbed the studs leash from his handler and forced him onto his knees. Even kneeling he was still only a head shorter than both women.

She handed the remote control to the newcomer. "As you probably surmised, the pleasure zone is near the bottom of the graduated slider. Punishment can be administered about half-way up the scale," she informed her guest.

"I'm sure he will be very cooperative." She smiled and approached the bull.

"We don't need to zap you into submission do we? No, I am sure you want to please your handlers. Maybe you just haven't been appreciated enough lately."

"Sub, show this spectacular specimen of manhood how hard a well-sucked cock can get." Her hand stroked the studs face affectionately. "Spread your knees."

The sub crept forward and held the stiffening sperm injector in both hands. The bull grunted in pleasure as he reacted to the subs tongue on his shaft. She jacked the current on the controller into the pleasure range and the women watched, fascinated as the cock telescoped and thickened to a full 10 inches.

"My god! I don't think I have ever seen that bulls tool so big," the handler said, awed by the size of the erection and impressed by the other woman's control over the black male.

The woman looked down at her bitch on it's knees, slurping cock like a pro. "If you can tear yourself away from him, make sure that pussy is ready to be fucked, sub."

The mares twin globes quivered as the sub alternated between slapping the substantial white ass and licking her pussy. After several minutes of spanking, the females buttocks glowed pink.

The mares terrified sobbing turned to moans as the sub guided the huge erection into her.

"Please reward your sub if you wish," the coordinator said, gesturing toward the strapped down cum receptacle. "Her other breeder hole may be occupied, but her mouth is available." The mare struggled futilely against the restraints and began crying again. "A couple of the studs say she is good at sucking cock."

"Huh? She sucked a couple of them off? How long has she been here? I mean, on average how long do any of the mares last?"

"They are good for four or five offspring, one after the other, then we need to move them on. That usually means selling them to brothels as their retirement plan." She pointed at the current slut being inseminated. "That mare will be sold after her next delivery. Too bad, she can pop them out like a cash dispenser with no problems."

"She still cries when she's being breed. Is that typical? I mean, that stud has a 10 inch cock. She's gotta feel more stuffed than usual doesn't she?"

"Yeah, but not because it hurts. It's likely because she's humiliated and ashamed of herself. It's odd really. She doesn't have a choice, but she probably still blames herself for being a brood mare"

The buyer and the woman stood watching the black male pump the white breeder mare from behind while the sub used her mouth. The buyer touched the woman's hand to direct her attention.

"Look at his ass. See how his butt muscled are tightening? Even the cum dumpster he's fucking senses he's about to blow. See how she stopped struggling? She can feel that fire hose about to discharge."

The bull bore down, plunging his rigid pole into the mare. Howling with built-up need, the big male ejaculated into the helpless female.

"That's more like it! That bull hasn't been able to cum for the last three breeding sessions. I thought we might have to sell him, but now I see he was simply under-stimulated." They watched the bull finish pumping out the last of his load.

The tall, dark-skinned handler that was supervising reached between the studs legs and pulled his deflating cock out of the brood mare. She clipped a lead onto his collar and led him away.

"He will be taken back to his kennel where he can rest until his next session," the buyer explained, checking her cell phone. "That will be an hour from now. If he seems competent and his cock responds quickly enough, he will be used a few more times this afternoon. The mare will continue being bred two of three times a day until she becomes pregnant. After that she can be used for recreational purposes right up to the day she delivers."

The sound of gagging and grunting drew the women's attention back to the breeding bench, where the mare was still strapped down and choking on the subs boner.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers
12