Stud & sub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sub-slut! You have five minutes." The subs owner turned to the buyer. "Do you have a kennel I can keep him in until we are finished our tour? He's a nuisance to keep track of."

"Sure. Naomi can you cage this sub for its owner for the rest of the afternoon?" The tall ebony stud handler uncoiled the short bull whip she had wound around her arm and headed toward the sub, who was frantically fucking the brood mares face with both hands, determined not to miss an opportunity to cum.

"No problems, I'll quarter him beside that very large bull you brought in yesterday." Naomi stood over the desperate sub in full leather Domme gear, including steel-toed boots. She grabbed a handful of the its hair and pulled the sub out of the brood mares mouth.

""Ah, yes the bull I bought from you," the buyer exclaimed. "He has been very uncooperative without the cock controller, but very productive in spite of his temperament. I wonder if your presence might help him embrace his docile side," she added dryly.

"I would be more than happy to help you resolve any production problems you have run into, free of charge," the woman smiled. "After all, he's the reason I am retiring early."

Out of the corner of her eye the woman noticed her sub stumbling after Naomi. Naked, bent over, with it's semi-erect cock still drooling, it was struggling to keep its footing. The handler had a long stride and she was keeping the subs head at waist height.

"Be a good sub and do whatever Naomi tells you to do this afternoon." She grinned at the buyer before directing her attention back to the sub. "Do it well and you might be rewarded." She turned to the buyer.

"That cock-whore is so depraved it's becoming difficult to know how to reward it. Pegging still works," she mused, watching the flailing subs ass disappear down a hallway.

The buyer motioned toward the door. "Let's go see your big stud. He's due for a breeding any time now. We haven't been able to manage him without the "cock shocker", as his handler calls it."

The woman laughed. "He's new to the game. Its only been a few days since I captured him. You can't expect him to relinquish his pre-stud life so soon."

They walked in silence beside a row of three foot high cages, each one containing a naked man crouched on his knees.

"New bulls," the buyer commented. "They are still in shock. For the most part they are cooperative, but there's always one or two that react with anger that spirals into rage when they are taken. Maybe you can help us deal more effectively with them."

Most of the new bulls refused to make eye contact. Still embarrassed to be naked and on display, they shivered and cowered in their cages. But one young white male glared at the buyer with open hostility. Blond, good muscle definition and skin tone, his genes would be in demand. The woman was interested in seeing his cock.

"Can you pull this one out for me? I want to see what kind of equipment he's carrying." She wanted a challenge and the young stud in the cage looked like he was up to the task.

"Too much trouble," the buyer said and pointed the remote at the young man. "Face on the floor, ass up and spread your legs."

The blond stud reluctantly did as he was instructed. He recalled his first instance of disobedience and preferred to skip the pain this time. The woman murmured her approval and reached through the bars to handle the bulls cock.

The youth jumped slightly but remained spread open as she hardened his instrument.

"Good boy. I bet you're a smart boy too aren't you. Smart enough to take some advice." The new stud grunted and began moving his hips slightly in response to being handled. The boner in her hand grew stiffer.

"That's better, isn't it? You can let yourself enjoy it or you can fight it, but it's going to happen. You are going to fuck and cum many times every day. You will be used to breed captive females and milked for your sperm, every day." She stroked his erection with one hand and fondled his balls with the other hand.

"If you're a smart stud you'll learn to enjoy being milked and appreciate the opportunity to fuck different young women every day." Warming to his handler, the young bull made guttural sounds.

"Or, you can be a dumb bull and get shocked into submission and force-milked four or five times a day, every day. Up to you." She let go of the studs cock suddenly and gave him a pat on the ass, then stood beside the kennel. The young man groaned then curled into a fetal position trying to hide his erection. The woman glanced at the stud handler standing nearby.

"Naomi, please come find me if he gives you any trouble." She tugged on a handful of blond hair through the bars and looked down. "I'm here to keep an eye on him," she smiled. "And he's here to deliver, aren't you stud?"

12