Stud & sub Ch. 03

Story Info
The two become one.
6k words
4.89
4.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

The client, the man, the big spender who got off on whipping her sub. Not so long ago this man had bought her services. She had licked his balls while he fucked her sub from behind.

Now here he was; naked, erect, strapped to a metal pipe contraption that kept him bent forward with his ass raised to about waist height. His legs were spread and secured on either side. His arms were buckled into restraints that held them apart like he was trying to fly. His head hung down. They didn't need his mouth to milk him.

She snuggled into the comfortable armchair and sighed with pleasure. She was about to witness the big fucks humiliation at being jerked off like a man-cow in front of an audience. She thought about how good her pussy felt when she was riding him and how much she enjoyed dominating him. Once they were settled her companion signalled the handler to begin milking.

A diminutive Asian woman in skin-tight black leather wearing three-inch heels, ignored the bulls rants and cranked up the amps on the cock stimulator the bull had locked around his genitals. As the bulls cock began to stiffen she lathered it with lubricant and snapped a weighted pouch onto his cock harness - all just part of her routine as a stud wrangler. It was her job to know what made the bull cum faster.

He had been completely shaven, then fitted with a leather harness that encircled the base of his cock and ball sack. An additional strap separated his balls, forcing each one to protrude for easy handling. There was a metal ring embedded in the separater strap where a leash or other attachments could be added.

Such an angry bull. He cursed her and wrenched at his restraints. Any movement caused the weighted pouch to swing and stretch his balls. His handler said he seemed to respond better with some testicle stimulation. Meaning, the bull got erect faster and ejaculated sooner if someone played with his balls.

But right now the big man was swearing in spite of the pleasure/erection setting on the cock control ring. The woman spoke quietly with his handler. She left, then reappeared with a red rubber ball on a strap. While the stud was yelling she jammed the ball gag into his mouth and secured it.

"Whew! Thank you Lei! That was becoming difficult to put up with," the buyer said. She turned to her colleague. "You see the problem. We can't use him for much except cum extraction. He's so aggressive that he can't be trusted to fuck the mares without attacking his handlers."

The consultant rose easily in one fluid motion and walked calmly to the bent-over bull. She ran one hand down the bulls flank and supported his weighted balls in the other.

"Poor baby. What's the matter? Still not horny enough to overcome the outrage," she laughed? "I think I might have a solution." She stood behind him and stroked the muscular buttocks, working her hands between his legs onto his balls. The bull stopped making angry noises and began to breath heavily through the gag.

Familiar hands found his erection. Experienced fingers knew exactly how much pressure to exert. She could feel him climbing toward an orgasm. The unconscious, involuntary grunting was on direct response to how she was coaxing the cum out of him. Her technique was flawless, honed by hours of practise.

"Get the collection container ready," she advised the astonished handler. "He can surrender his load anytime now." With her sleeves rolled up to her elbows, the woman suddenly stood up like she was passing a cows udder to a farmhand.

"Take over!" She directed and stepped back quickly as Lei used both hands to steer the slicked, convulsing horse cock into a bowl. In seconds the stud bellowed and shot out a thick stream of cum. The woman removed the weight from his testicles and held the big balls in her hands while the stud handler finished milking the last drops of sperm from his still-erect cock.

"Good boy!" She patted his ass, turned to the buyer and smiled. "I see a role for myself here. So if the offer is still open I will take you up on it, provided I can move among the studs as I see fit."

"You can be a defining part of the direction our facility moving toward, as far as I'm concerned," the buyer replied. "Sexual slavery is a booming underground business and it's becoming more competitive all the time. I think my partners will agree that you can be of great benefit to our little enterprise." She grinned. "We need an edge, if you'll pardon the pun."

The woman nodded. "Let me work with Lei and Naomi. I feel confident the three of us can convince these bulls to accept their new status as breeding studs." The woman appeared lost in thought for a moment, wondering if she should address a minor problem with the buyer.

"I don't suppose you would consider taking my sub would you? The slut is very obedient and would require absolutely no persuasion to fuck practically anything that it is allowed to cum in."

"I want to shed my responsibility for it if I'm going to put my full attention into helping men become studs. Truth be known, I'm sick of the sycophant."

"Ok, let's try him out," the buyer replied. "Producing several times a day on demand is a little different than being allowed to finally cum after days of denial. We might need to begin with some extra motivation if that's ok with you. How much do you want for him?"

"It, really. I refer to him as an it. Of course you can call it whatever you want once you own it." She glanced thoughtfully at the big male being led back to his kennel. A nice piece of ass, she thought as she watched Lei prod the exhausted stud back into his cage.

He was tired, but still capable of getting hard and cumming again given a little down time. She admired that in a male. She liked that he resisted, that he would hurt her if he could. She enjoyed subduing him. In fact it made her wet to think about it. She pictured her grovelling sub and came to an abrupt decision.

"I will donate my sub to your operation free of charge. I just want to get rid of it and move on with this new exciting challenge. I will be here for consultation of course, should any behavioural problems interfere with its performance."

.........

In the adjacent room the sub was on his knees with his head between Naomi's legs. Instead of caging him, she decided on using him to pass some time relaxing before she conducted her next breeding session. Unavoidably, conducting these couplings caused a sharp increase in the libido of the handler. The sub was a nice change from the resentful aggressive studs she routinely forced into giving up their sperm.

Naomi genuinely found it difficult to comprehend why the studs objected so much. They were getting fucked and/or being allowed to cum several times a day. For most men she knew that was an enviable position to be in. She really couldn't imagine why they weren't grateful.

Like the sub that was licking her. He seemed to be enjoying his job. She had made him beg to lick her pussy, because this one liked being humiliated, and she liked bossing him around. Following her direction, he put his face on her boots and his ass in the air and begged to lick her. Behaving like the slut he so obviously was had given him a hard-on. Naomi ignored his cock, peeled her g-string off and opened her legs wider.

"Find that little brown nub at the top of my pussy. Lick it slowly until I tell you to speed up." The sub found her clit and lapped it while Naomi stretched back in her armchair and let herself fall into a well of coital bliss.

Naomi had no intention of losing the sub she had been made responsible for, so she had buckled his genitals into a simple leather cock harness that allowed room for a leash attachment. The leash trailed loosely from his balls to her hand, dangling from her long brown manicured fingers. She knew she could exert immediate control whenever she felt like it.

The sub lost his identity in the depths of the dark skinned pussy. He tongue-fucked his handler, happy to be overwhelmed by the dominant female.

"Faster." Naomi closed her chocolate thighs around the subs head and arched her back. The sub listened to her rapid, shallow breathing and knew she was on the edge. He licked faster.

"Uhhh! Fuck! Use your tongue bitch!" She seized the sub by his hair and rode his face. She grabbed the riding crop beside her and whipped the sub-sluts ass again and again in elation. She tightened her legs, trapped his face in her crotch and screamed as she came. Her high pitched shriek echoed through the breeding facility.

"Hmmm, looks like Naomi is already taking advantage of the perks," the buyer observed from the doorway. She turned to the subs owner. "You may as well just leave him with us unless you are feeling sentimental. Naomi will look after him."

The woman looked at her sub, so at home between his handlers legs. "Yes, I think it's best he stay here. I'll track his progress, along with the other studs." She turned and walked away with the buyer, leaving the new stud to his fate.

"Where are you keeping that angry bull I sold you? I think he might need some extra attention."

The sub swallowed the last of Naomi's cum and began cleaning her pussy with his tongue. He had seen his owner pause in the doorway and walk away with the buyer, leaving him with the tall black handler. He guessed that he had been sold. Strangely, he didn't feel as abandoned as he though he would. The black woman pulled on his cock leash and he resumed licking.

"That's enough," she directed. "Back to your kennel, I have a feeling you are going to be busy this evening." Naomi watched in amazement as the sub crawled into his cage, no force required. She could hardly wait to milk him.

..........

The brood mare was lashed down to the milking bench with her ass raised and her face at crotch height, assuming the crotch was on his knees. The sub trailed along after his handler, cock swelling as he tried to match her stride. His balls were encircled by the same kind of metal obedience device that the other studs wore. Naomi increased the current as they approached the breeding mare. She drew her sluts attention to the obvious.

"Look sub, she's tied open just for you. I'll make sure that boner is slicked up before it's inserted, but I think you should use your tongue to make sure that cows pussy gets wet enough." She pulled the erect sub toward the breeding mare by his balls.

"Dump a load into her in the next 15 minutes and I'll let you lick my ass as a reward. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Ashamed, the sub lowered his eyes. "Yes Ma'am, please Ma'am." He admitted.

"Nothing is too degrading huh? That's the difference between a sub and a stud. Subs do anything they are told, studs just have to fuck like animals all day." Naomi nudged the control lever on the subs cock ring into the pleasure zone. "You're going to be a delight to work with." She pointed at the brood mare. "Now get to work sub-stud, clock's ticking."

.........

In a different part of the complex the big stud was being allowed to fuck a young mare freestyle, while his handlers watched. Lei led him into a small room with a bank of windows along one side. The room itself contained nothing but a mattress on the floor and a barely legal brown girl cowering in one corner.

Naked, frightened and helpless, she watched terrified as Lei unclipped the studs leash and left the room. The big male approached the trembling woman and stood over her.

"Come with me." His erection stood straight out and pointed at the mare. Her eyes widened with astonishment and fear. The huge cock was all she could see.

"How is that thing going to fit into me?" She began crying. "They always tie me down for breeding. I don't know what to do now! Please don't hurt me."

"Come," he said and held out his hand. "We are going to need to fuck. You can ride me if that's less stressful. They are watching us to see how I behave. They expect me to rape you as brutally as possible," he paused. "At least, I know one of them would like to see that." The bull glanced at the windows, at his audience, his owners.

"So I can drag you over to the mattress or you can walk willingly. Either way they will make sure you get loaded with cum before you leave this room." He pulled her to her feet. "Let's surprise them."

The handlers watched with amazement as the little mare took the studs hand and allowed him to lead her to the mattress. Her long black hair had been worked into one thick braid that hung down the center of her back, almost touching her round, apple shaped buttocks. Using the braid as a leash, the stud pulled the mare to her knees.

"Suck it. If you can't get it all in your mouth, lick it. They are forcing me to be erect but I'd rather cum because of you, not the cock ring." Remarkably, the young Indian woman managed to stretch her lips around the head of the massive organ and most of the shaft.

The bull allowed the mare to suck and lick his cock at her pace. She was inexperienced, accustomed to being a passive recipient of the breeding process rather than an instigator. But what she lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm.

She made a basket weave with her fingers and cupped the thick shaft in her hands. Slowly, picking up speed as she got a feel for the cock, she milked the studs shaft. The studs cock-head throbbed in her mouth. His breath came in short, ragged spurts. She could feel him tense. He was going to cum.

Suddenly the mare pulled her face away from the twitching boner and pushed against the studs chest with both hands.

The women watched in disbelief as the surprisingly cooperative stud lay on his back and the little brown mare mounted him. Within seconds the bull shuddered and ejected load after load into the little bitch.

"At this rate she'll be popping out twins in no time," joked the buyer. She turned to her new consultant. "Why don't you take over as his primary handler?" She grinned at the Lei. "I'm sure Lei has other bulls to wrangle."

"I'd be happy to take the reins, so to speak," the consultant replied. "Lei can continue the regular por milkings if that works for her, but I will supervise his freestyle fucking personally." She studied the scene before her.

The stud lay on his back with the brown mare sprawled on top of him, his deflating cock still sunk deep in her pussy.

"Lei, please separate them and tether the bull securely so I can inspect him without having a limb dislocated." She touched Lei on the arm as she was leaving. "Make sure he has a ball gag and can't use his arms or legs, ok?"

"Sure, I usually need to incapacitate him like that as soon as I walk into the room. This is the most cooperative I have ever seen him." Lei left to separate the breeding pair and secure the bull. The female would be released among the other women being held to be bred at regular intervals.

The bulls were always isolated. This one was now secured on the breeding mattress, spread eagle with his wrists and ankles fastened tightly to steel rings embedded in the floor. He opened obediently for the red ball-gag Lei shoved into his mouth. Lying naked and gagged on his back, with his legs spread wide, the stud waited. Whatever happened, he would have no say in it. He was a means to an end. No one consults the tools they use.

She strode into the room, thanked Lei and told her she could leave. Alone with the bull she had deceived and sold into slavery, she was disturbingly unapologetic.

"I saw you fucking that little brown heifer. You were so considerate with her. Almost gentle." She kicked off her heels and squatted beside the immobilized stud. Her hands felt the curve of his chest and travelled down over his abs. She hiked up her skirt and sat astride the shackled bull.

"Is it just me you hate? I guess I don't blame you." Her fingers reached

backward between her legs and played with his cock, stiffening it.

"Oh look at that. I guess your cock still knows who to obey, even if you don't."The studs semi-erection grew in her hand. "That's better." She slapped the bulls baby-maker. The bull grunted and struggled uselessly against his restraints.

"Guess what," she said. I've been assigned to you as your primary handler. That means you're mine," she smiled and stood up. She stood over the studs face so he could see clearly up her skirt.

She stepped to one side and removed her skirt and blouse. The black thong and bra joined her other clothes on the floor. Dressed only in a pair of sheer black nylons that ended mid-thigh, the woman stepped back into her heels. She straddled the stud again and lowered her pussy onto his rigid cock.

"My god! I have missed this." She impaled herself slowly on the huge fuck-stick. Savouring the stiff cock buried in her pussy, she began moving in slow motion, fucking. It was the one thing she had always been able to do well.

She had always known that she could fuck her way through life. She could give the most reluctant male a boner and coax the cum out of them all. Some, like the sub she just traded up from, were happy to relinquish their autonomy in exchange for pleasure. The stud she was fucking was more of a challenge.

"I sold you for a small fortune and yet, here you are, ready to fuck whenever I tell you. I guess you still belong to me huh, stud?"

The stud groaned as she rocked her ass on his erection. Her hard-nippled breasts bounced as she rode and she braced herself with both hands on his chest. She could feel the cock pulsing inside her, begging to release its load like an obedient breeder stud.

"Cum for me! Cum in my pussy, man-whore! You will learn to obey or I will force you!" The consultants thighs burned but she kept riding, oblivious to the muscle pain, high on forcing the studs submission.

"This isn't a breeding session. I don't give a shit if you cum or not and I can keep that big rod stiff for as long as I need it even after I let you cum!" She locked the cock ring control firmly into the high range and closed her eyes as she rode.

..........

In another breeding room the new stud was determined to prove his worth to Naomi. A white-skinned, blonde mare lay face down, stretched out and strapped to the breeding bench. Naomi uncoiled the short bullwhip she kept wrapped around her forearm and watched the former sub leisurely pumping the mares big white ass.

"Faster slut! You're a stud now. More bitches are waiting to become mommies." In one elegant, overhanded arc, Naomi's whip sang through the air and cracked across the lazy studs buttocks. The stud yelped and doubled his speed.

"That's better. And slap that ass, she likes it. Don't you bitch?"

"Yes Ma'am," the brood mare replied. Her voice shook, she cried in shame. She knew she shouldn't like being fucked like breeding stock but she couldn't seem to stop getting horny when the stud was led in. Lately her pussy had been getting wet just from being strapped to the milking bench.

"She's delivered once already so the next one should be easy for her. Feel that well-used pussy folded around your pole. Hear that ass slapping against you, keeping time to your cock." Naomi let the end of her whip trail across the subs pumping ass as a reminder.

"Fill that hole with cum sub-stud! Make me proud fuck-toy! You belong to me now! Cum for me!"

The brood mare tensed. Right on cue the sub-stud shouted and jacked his load into the white mare. Naomi milked the last of his spunk into her pussy and pulled the spent bull off the weeping mare.

"She's crying because she came too, isn't that right slut? She's embarrassed to be enjoying the fucking. So now she's afraid she has become a real slut, addicted to self-demeaning sex. And there's no way out of it. Is that about right bitch?" Naomi rested her boot on the mares naked back. "Answer!"

The brood bitch cried harder. Her buttocks shook and Naomi noticed her sub-stud beginning to harden. Naomi stared at the stiffening cock.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers
12