Stud & sub Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Can you fuck her again?"

"Yes Ma'am. I'm trained to cum multiple times. My owner insisted." The sub-slut waited for instructions, as subs are trained to do.

"Do it! This blonde whore loves to get fucked and I want to watch." She turned to the doorway and yelled. "Lei come here! Want to see my stud double-load this whore?"

Lei arrived, dragging a reluctant bull along behind her. His leash tightened and he balked at entering the room. Lei moved the cock control past the pleasure zone into the pain range and the big stud shuffled forward quickly. He had both wrists cuffed behind him, connected by a short chain to the spreader bar that forced his ankles to stay about three feet apart. It was an awkward way to move, but that was the point.

"The new consultant asked me to kennel our new stud. She's done with the big lug for now." She glanced at the sniffling brood mare waiting to be bred again. The sub-stud was poised with his cock resting on the mares big ass, ready to obey.

"You may fuck her until you cum again. Just tell me before you do," she added. "Lei and I want to record you." The stud handlers whipped out phone cameras. The sub-stud hesitated.

"Well? Start fucking, stud." The Two handlers videoed the fully erect sub-stud screwing the grunting breeding mare for a second time.

"Spank her ass stud. She'll fuck faster, just like you do," Lei laughed. Lei positioned herself with a clear view of the studs cock flashing in and out of the white pussy and waited for the photo-op moment when the stud ejaculated. The studs balls slapped against the mares quivering globes as he picked up speed.

Lei turned to Naomi. "Wow. This one is so much easier to work with than the bull I was assigned to. Lucky for me the new consultant seems to have a thing for him. All I have to do is milk him now, and the cock control ring is working fine," she smiled.

Lei turned to make sure the bull was where she left him, on his knees with his hands cuffed behind him. The cock control was set at mildly stimulating to keep him occupied.

"Don't really need an external control for this male," Naomi commented. He has been well trained." The women watched the new sub-turned-bull stroking in and out of the wailing mare.

"Please Ma'am! Can I cum please?" The stud sounded desperate. He needed to cum but his training was deeply ingrained. He needed her permission.

"Yes, cum now stud! Show Lei and I how you can produce. Fill that cow!" They videoed the bull having his second orgasm, filling the breeding bitch with another load of sperm. Naomi pursed her lips thoughtfully.

"I bet he can do that again." She looked at Lei. "Want to see that again," she asked. "Let's give him a break, maybe replace this mare with that nice big black stock the buyer bought last week." Lei frowned. "You know," Naomi insisted," the bitch with the attitude and the big ass?"

"Oh yeah, that one. Sure, let him fill that big mouth with cock for awhile before he pounds some seed into her. We can video it as proof he can produce on demand." Naomi pulled the sub-stud off the blonde mare while Lei began unfastening her restraints.

Naomi clipped a leash onto the studs collar and led him to a corner of the room where Lei had parked the other bull. "Squat here while Lei brings the new female." She glanced quickly at the slut, then impulsively pulled the leather crotch cover on her bikini bottom aside. Her black pussy filled his vision.

"You can lick me as a reward for doing what you were told. Good boy." The sub-stud pressed his face into Naomi's crotch. His tongue slid into her pink slit and opened the wet hole. Napoli was squeezing his head between her thighs when Lei returned with a large black female in full restraint gear. Her wrists were handcuffed behind her, her ankles shackled together, allowing just enough mobility to shuffle and she was blindfolded. Lei guided her toward the bench using a riding crop, with sharp cracks across her buttocks.

"Bend forward and spread your legs." The black mare did as she was told and Lei strapped her down. Reaching behind her, the handler grabbed an "O" ring from an assortment of sexual aides hanging on the wall.

Lei pinched the females nose and held it closed. The mare gasped for air, allowing Lei to force the ring between her teeth, ensuring her mouth remained open and her lips remained mobile but eliminating any chance of her bitting down on a cock. Naomi led her bull forward and forced him to his knees in front of the mare.

"Fuck her mouth stud." Lei moved behind the mare as her stud filled the bitches mouth with cock. She opened the black pussy and fingered the clit until it was erect. Just for amusement she spanked the quivering black globes as the sub-slut glazed his boner in her saliva.

"Change holes stud, the top one won't produce any new sluts, and she is above all else, a source of new revenue." Naomi pulled the stud out of the black bitches mouth by his hair and guided/dragged him around between her spread legs. She shoved the sub-studs face into the open pussy.

"Lick her! She's going to deliver for us. The least you can do is try to give her an orgasm."

It had been awhile since the sub-turned-stud had licked pussy. He missed it. He missed the female dominance, the degradation ... the overwhelming, disorienting privilege of servitude. Naomi released him. He pressed his face into the big round ass and licked the pussy with long, broad strokes from her clit to her asshole.

When the breeder was wet enough, Naomi pulled the cock-stud out and up by his hair then started the head of his boner into the lubed mare.

"Fuck," Naomi commanded. She slapped her studs ass and stepped back to observe. Lei stood beside her while they watched their stud fuck the black brood mare from behind. Her big buttocks quivered with every stroke. She moaned and drooled from her opened mouth hole. The mare was close, thanks to the licking the sun-stud had given her.

Lei glanced at Naomi. "Use your whip on him. I want to see."

Naomi shook the short bull whip loose from her forearm and snapped it across the studs ass. He yelped and sped up considerably.

"Do it again please," Lei pleaded, her breath ragged, her desire building. Naomi laid a pink welt across the stud-sluts ass and he began slamming into the mare at double speed. His orgasm was close and becoming irrevocable. Naomi smiled sympathetically and handed her whip to Lei.

"You decide how fast you want him to fuck. Or, just don't stop whipping him and he'll pump as fast as he can until he cums." Lei looked at Naomi with a flushed face, raised eyebrows and a question in her eyes.

"That's what she trained him to do," Naomi resulted her. "I've been discovering the tricks she taught him. So far, I know he can cum multiple times but I am going to find out exactly how many times and what his sperm production is like each time.

Lei cracked the whip in the air over the coupling breeders. Her sadistic mind leapt ahead to possible scenarios. "How will that work," she asked, already imagining what she might do to the sub-stud under the guise of helping Naomi gather intel for the breeding facility.

"I'll milk him till he's dry and record the results," she replied. "Want to help?" She knew the question was rhetorical. Lei looked up at her tall colleague.

"Are you kidding? Will he need to experience pain?" Her lips curled up at the corners, as close as Lei could get to a smile.

"Can't hurt. Well ... you know what I mean. Maybe just enough to help motivate him. I have a feeling he might like some persuasion," Naomi replied.

"Then yes, of course I want to help."

The stud grunted loudly and released his load into the mare. Naomi pulled him off the breeder and led him by his cock over to where the other bull was still squatting obediently. She handcuffed his wrists behind him and shoved down on his shoulder.

"Sit." The two studs squatted beside one another. Not so long ago the big one had used the other ones ass as a cum dumpster. He felt no kinship with the naked, cock-controlled slut beside him, but he had to at least acknowledge that they were equals now, humiliating as that was.

The sub-stud recalled the belt whipping he had received while his mistress watched. The sub remembered the humiliation he felt when the stud drove his large cock up his ass.

Somehow, controlling the big man later with an electric cock ring device had evened things up for him. He recalled the satisfying sense of power he had felt when he inflicted pain on the stud or made the big mans cock erect just for his own amusement. But that was then. Now they were both studs.

Just two male breeding slaves about to enter a life of servitude to the female owners of a slave breeding factory. They would spend their days raping tied up women, siring offspring and entertaining their handlers. Reduced to the status of bulls on a farm, they would be used to breed many different heifers and brood mares. If they did nothing to change that.

"Spread your legs!" Naomi ordered. The males complied and she checked their cock rings by hand, making sure they were secure. She walked away. She could still keep an eye on them in the locked breeding chamber.

Since they had not been told to close their legs the two studs squatted with their backs against the wall and their knees spread wide. Naomi had slid the graduated control settings to "Pleasure", so the cocks were relaxed and semi-erect, waiting to be employed.

The statuesque ebony Domme approached the breeding bench where Lei was immobilizing a new mare. A tall, slim, pale-skinned, freckled redhead wept quietly in the breeding contraption. Lei hardened her large pink nipples with her fingers while Naomi led a large white male toward her by his cock. More accurately, by a leash attached to a cock harness that fit snugly around the studs baby-making equipment.

"We just received her the day before yesterday. This is only her third breeding so she's a little skittish," Lei commented. Naomi slid the cock control lever into the "erection"range and positioned the stud between the white mares legs.

Under the influence of the controller, the studs cock oozed natural lube. Lei coated the cock-head and started it into the mares slit. She slapped the stud on the ass. "Let's go cock-slut. She can't produce all by herself."

The slim white mare trembled as tears of embarrassment and resignation streamed down her face. Only two days ago she had been on her way home from work when she was abducted. It seemed now like she had been held captive for weeks.

Her captors has stripped her, hog-tied her, ball-gagged her and tossed her on a pile of straw for later. At first she struggled. But that was useless. Yelling brought no rescue so she finally stopped. She lay in her stall and wept.

The next thing she knew she was being herded down a corridor into a room with other people. A tall black woman strapped her facedown onto a padded workout bench. Her ass was elevated to waist height and her legs were tied wide open. Her wrists were stretched in front of her and secured to the end of the bench past her head. The breeding bench held the new mares legs apart. Her asshole and pussy were open and available. Now a huge guy was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

She was barely conscious for the first two breeding sessions. Her sense of reality had been severely compromised. It had never included this kind of outcome. But she had to accept the reality of the cock that had been ejaculating into her for the last three sessions/rapes, whatever.

She drooled around the gag and made muffled screaming noises through her tears. The white male grunted and withdrew his cock then plunged it all the way back in.

"White pussy's good huh Mac?" Naomi grinned as she watched the heavily muscled white male grunt his assent and start his climb to an orgasm. The increasingly raucous sound of abs on ass echoed in the small breeding room. The bull grunted something unintelligible and jettisoned his payload into the white mare, yet again.

"Good bull." Naomi inserted her hand between the muscled buttocks and slid it down to help the bull disengage. She pulled the semi-erect cock out of the white mares tight sheath then fondled the studs big white balls with her dark brown fingers.

"Looks good Mac. Maybe this time it'll take. You can keep trying till she gets a positive result though. I know you like the skinny white ones." She patted his ass affectionately. "Come on, it's time to go back in your kennel. Your next mating is in 40 minutes." Naomi led the docile male away by his cock.

........

Backs against the wall, with their hands cuffed behind them and their cocks semi-erect, the studs waited for their next assignment. By late afternoon they thought they had been forgotten. By early evening their cocks began to tingle and stiffen.

She walked into the room in six-inch heels, dressed in a short black skirt and bra, carrying a short riding crop under one arm.

"Follow," she barked. The males started to get to their feet. A second later they cringed as electrical punishment softened their erections and put them on their knees.

"Crawl sub-studs, the three of us are going to spend some quality time together in private." She turned and walked toward the door knowing her man-sluts would follow. She slid the controls on both units to "erect" and the two bulls crawled after her.

"Keep up sub-studs, there's going to be a lot of doing whatever I say this evening." The consultant headed for the executive suite reserved for guests. It had a fully equipped playroom attached and she planned on using abusing her subs all night.

End

12