Stud Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy? I'm in my birthday suit. Now give me back my bikini and let's go in," Lauren said. Inside she wanted to stay badly.

Don thought for a second and said, "I won it fair and square. I'm going to keep them babe."

"Oh cummon Don, you don't want your son to see me naked in front of you. What would your girlfriends think? Stop fooling around and give me back my bikini," Lauren said in a concerned voice.

"Babe you need to trade something for that," Don replied.

"I do not have a stitch of clothing left on me," Lauren said and took a spin.

"I forgot to tell you that your pussy is better than the two pussies inside. It looks beautiful. I need a fare deal to return your bikini," Don replied.

"Thank you Don. I do not have anything left to give you," Lauren said.

"No deal then," Don said and started swimming then.

Lauren jumped in the water to not get caught naked by the other people in the house. She swam to the other end where Don climbed out of the pool and was walking towards a glass wall. It was an open shower Don had constructed. The glass was 25% transparent and was neck high. It had a big shower head on top. Don walked inside the open shower place. Lauren climbed behind and reached the side entrance of the shower. She saw Don setting the water temperature to cold.

"I have a deal for you Don, if you return my bikini," Lauren said.

"I'm listening," Don replied.

"I will help you shower and wash your body," Lauren said with a cheeky grin. She was sure he wouldn't reject it.

"Since the idea is yours I want my personal touch to it," Don said.

"And what is your personal touch Don?" Lauren asked while walking inside the shower space.

From far now we could only see the heads and little portions below the neck of people showering in this space.

"We both will be naked and you cannot use your hands to wash me," Don said while removing his shorts and throwing it to a corner.

Lauren saw the 9 inch huge penis with about 1 inch diameter and could not say no. Her boyfriend did not even reach half of it. Without saying a word she took the shower gel and started rubbing all over her tits, ass and pussy.

"Your son did not inherit the best part of your body. That is a huge Don!" Lauren said while looking at Don's erect penis.

Don laughed and motioned the redhead to come closer. She started rubbing her boobs on his muscular stomach. He had both the hands on the redheads ass. The thick monster was pointing upward and was squeezed between their bellies. She rubbed him with hole of her body excluding her hands. She was shorter than Don, so whenever they moved apart his dick poked into her stomach. She was wet by this time and would have cummed the second a dick entered her twat. There was a step in the shower room. Don lifted Lauren and moved her to stand on top of the step. She had a nice gap between her thighs when her feets were touching each other. Don took some shower gel in two fingers and rubbed the gel onto her pussy lips. She shivered in ecstasy.

Don removed his hand and moved the huge dick inside the thigh gap. The soapy pussy lips rubbed on the top of his hard on. Don moved closer and now the labia was spread on both sides of the dick. She started sliding her pussy lips over the shaft. She could feel the pulsing of the shaft. He could feel the warmth of her body.

"I'm about to come," Lauren said and started sliding over the dick faster.

"I would have fucked your brains out, if you were not my son's girl," Don replied.

The redheads' pussy erupted with juice on top of Don's hard dick. She was unable to stand and hugged him tightly.

"That was so much fun Don, I have never had such a big orgasm. I can't imagine you did not even fuck me and i squirted like that," Lauren said lying on his chest.

"I told you he will get you out of the bikini," Sally said with a laugh.

They both never noticed Sally standing naked at the entrance of the shower space.

"How long were you here babe?" Don asked Sally.

"I came here to announce the lunch was ready at the time she started rubbing her tits on you," Sally replied.

"The hard dick is all yours Sally," Lauren announced while walking towards the corner to pick her bikini from Don's shorts.

She brought the bikini under shower head and washed herself for a bit and started wearing the bottom. She wore the bikini top next. Meanwhile Don had already started pumping Sally's pussy from behind. Lauren gave Don the most sensual sloppy kiss for about 5 mins.

"Thanks Don," Lauren said and started walking out of the shower.

"Oh my god! I can't take it anymore Don," Sally was shouting inside.

Lauren heard Don's cumming groans after a few seconds when she had reached the end of the pool. She looked up to see Matt waving at her from the window. She gave him a flying kiss and walked inside the house. Don pulled up the short and lifted Sally on his shoulders and started walking towards the house.

To be continued.

12