Stud Dad Ch. 04

Story Info
Don visits his personal secretary Monica's house with Lauren.
6.3k words
4.35
20.4k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers

It was monday morning 11am, Don was in his cabin at Snow Inc. in some deep thought. He had finished the meeting with the Stark group and was wondering whether he should invest in their idea. The pitch from the Stark group was mediocre. He was in deep thought when the desk phone started ringing. He glanced at the caller ID screen and saw Monica's name flashing.

Monica was Don's personal secretary from 2000. She is 38 years old with shoulder length hairs, watermelon size boobies. She had maintained her body. At 20 she should have been a perfect ten, at 38 the score was not bad either.

Don picked the phone after a couple rings and said, "hello what's up Monica?"

"The paperwork for the new intern you brought in today, the redhead, give me a sec, what was her name, oh damn where did i keep the file."

"It's Lauren," filled in Don.

"Yeah Lauren, it's done and you want me to tag her along Hannah?"

"That is correct Hon."

"What about the safety and company policies training? Should I give her a week to finish the mandatory training before I tag her along with Hannah?"

"I think that would be fine. Do what all interns have to undergo on starting days.

"Understood chief," Monica kept the receiver back.

Don started staring at the painting on the wall and went back to his thoughts. He did not hear the knock on his door.

Tuk tuk he looked towards the tap on the table, it was Hannah the super model CTO, that what the colleagues called her.

"Hey, I knocked twice and you were dreaming, brought you this chicken Caesar wrap. Let's eat," instructed Hannah.

"Where is Lauren?"

"No clue, boss."

Don called Monica from the desk phone.

"How may i help you?"

"Did you see Lauren?"

"I just introduced her to the intern group and do you need me to get her? She must be with them."

"Tell her to come to my cabin for lunch."

Monica sensed the fondness Don was showing to the new intern. She knew exactly what Don had in his head.

"Done boss," she chuckled.

"What was that for?" asked Don.

Monica replied, "I know you from the past 20 years, I just imagined Lauren bent over at your desk in a few minutes."

"Haa Haa Haa funny, if anyone is bending over, it will be you," hit back Don.

"I'm ready to take in that big fat juicy cock of yours anytime, anyday. I will get the message to Lauren."

"Thank you honey," replied Don to Monica. Don had fucked Monica since the beginning years. Monica shared a friendly rapport with Don. She could speak about his dick without any hesitation or embarrassment.

Hannah had set up the salad on the coffee table to the side of the office cabin. Don's cabin had two large sofas at 90 degrees to the corner. He also had a spare desk and chair if someone had to work with him. Mostly he used the spare table to have sex. He had the table height adjusted in such a way that when a girl sits on top of the table and spreads her legs, his cock will just need to move horizontally to enter the pussy. In the earlier days, he used to count the number of pussies he had pumped on the spare table, he and Hannah's dad Harry used to compete. The winner gets to have one of the loser's girls for a month to his disposal.

"What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about the Stark presentation, How did you feel?"

"Naahhhh," Hannah made a sound.

"Similar products are already in the market," said Hannah.

"You really remind me of Harry, he used to make decisions so quickly, sometimes I miss that bastard," Don smiled while calling Hannah's dad a bastard. She did not get offended because she was aware of the depth of their friendship.

Don was sitting on the adjacent sofa. Hannah patted his thighs, "cheer up, let's have lunch, or do you want me to give you a blow job?"

"Let's eat first babe."

There was a knock on the door and Monica entered with Lauren. She never waited to hear a call to get in from Don.

"Here you go Don, she is all yours," said Monica and turned back to leave.

"Wanna join us Monica," asked Hannah.

"Need to finish an urgent task, I will join you in some time. Hey Don, so she is Matt's girlfriend that's why the special attention," said Monica.

"We had a chat back there, she wanted to know how I got in without an interview," added Lauren.

"I took her interview at my house," coverdup Don.

"I will leave you guys to enjoy your lunch," said Monica looking at Don through her frameless glasses. Don always preferred the glasses on her.

"Why is our boss looking dull?" Lauren asked Hannah.

"We have not been able to identify a good business investment since last month. The stark group presentation this morning was crap. He is missing my dad and I don't know, what else is going on in his head?"

Lauren started unbuttoning her shirt. Then she removed it, folded it on top of the spare table. She was wearing a red lacy bra which suited her white skin color and red head. "We need to cheer him up," said Lauren while sitting next to Don on the sofa.

Don looked at the redhead who was removing her bra now. She unhooked the back and removed the bra from front. Don noticed the pink nipples and in no time his hands were cupping her left breast and his mouth was on her right nipple. Lauren left out a moaning sound. Hannah moved closer to Don and started massaging his dick over the cotton trouser he was wearing. She could feel the big python coming back to life. Hannah unhooked the trouser and unzipped it. She pulled down his underwear and pulled out the 10 inch cock in open. Both the girls had their eyes fixed on the Don's cock.

Lauren pulled out her nipple from Don's mouth with a pop sound and went on her knees. She planted a kiss on Don's cock head.

"From now on i will call it Python," Lauren announced after planting a second kiss.

"Why Python?" Hannah enquired while stroking the big dick.

"Cause it's big and thick like a snake," replied Lauren. All three of them started laughing.

"I have a meeting right now, can i call in from your desk?" Hannah asked.

"Sure go ahead," instructed Don.

Don took the chicken wrap and started eating it while Lauren had his cock in her mouth. She was swirling her tongue up and down the cockhead. About an inch of his cock was in her mouth. Don had his left hand on the redhead's hairs. They heard a single knock on the door and before anyone could react Monica was inside the cabin. She closed the door and moved towards the sofa.

"OMG! I thought she was your son's girlfriend," said Monica surprisingly.

"Yes, she is," Don mumbled while chewing on the wrap. Lauren was focused on making Don cum, she ignored the conversation.

"She wanted to thank me for the internship and offered this, I could not say no to a beautiful lady, you know it," Don added.

"Specially if it's a redhead with nice knockers," laughed Monica.

Lauren lifted her head, looked at Monica and smiled. "I call him Python," she pointed towards Don's dick.

"That name definitely suits the features of his cock," Monica smiled. Don finished the wrap by the time.

Monica was wearing a white shirt, her enormous, 36DD boobs were stressing the shirt buttons. It was a wonder how the buttons were holding up. Don placed his left hand on the redhead's head, instructing her to go back to his erect cock. Don turned towards Monica and placed his right hand on her melon. She was wearing a thin bra, he could feel it on top of her shirt. Don started kissing the blonde while pressing her right boob over her shirt. Hannah on the other corner was on the conference call but all her attention was towards the sofa and the people on them. She had already been leaking her pussy juices. Don broke his kiss with Monica and started unbuttoning her shirt.

The top few buttons opened out just by a gentle push. Monica stood up and removed the remaining. She removed the shirt and in a few seconds her bra was on the floor. Don looked at the huge boobs hanging. They were not saggy, just had so much flesh. Her nipples were brown in color. Don has seen her boobies multiple times throughout his life but never got bored of them.

He recalled the first time he had fucked Monica, it was with Harry after an office team success party. Monica's husband Tom was also in the party, he got drunk a bit too much and was in no condition to drive back. Harry and Don offered the couple a lift back. By the time they reached their home, Tom was sleeping like a baby, they lifted him and put him on the bed. It was a task as Tom was on the fat side. Monica offered beers which Don and Harry had accepted. After an hour of drinking the scene was Monica was on her fours, Don had his dick in her pussy and was pumping her, Harry had his dick in her mouth and had cupped her boobs. Don and Harry switched places every 5 minutes. Monica revealed that Tom has only a 2inch long dick. Both the men were surprised, Don's was 10 inches long and Harry had his at 8inches when erect. After both of them cummed inside Monica's 23 year old pussy, she showed them her unconscious husband's dick to prove her point. It was hidden inside his balls, the strange part was his ball sack was bigger than his dick. The three of them showered at 2am and Monica paid special attention to both the big dicks. They fucked twice more in the showrr before leaving. That was the first time and after that many business trips were organised by Harry and Don, where Monica would be tagged with them. She would be in the same hotel bed with either one of them. Tom eventually came to know about his wife banging her bosses. He questioned her once, she showed him the pictures of Don's and Harry's erect dicks and there were no more questions. There were no more questions asked. Monica made him understand that she loves him and it's just his small dick which can't satisfy her sexual needs. Tom was frustrated earlier but he could not help it. Monica started openly telling him who among Harry or Don or both had put his or their dick inside her pussy today. In few months he got acclamatized to Don and Harry fucking his wife. He had tried his best to fuck her and make her moan with his short 2inch penis but Monica's pussy already had tasted the bigger cocks. The 2inch cock vs the 10 inch python was no competition, Tom understood. He once had invited Don to fuck his wife in front of him to understand what was he missing. He understood it just was the size of Don's dick, the reality was Don was not even putting a third of the effort that Tom puts while fucking Monica. He had never seen Monica moaning like this in his life. All these memories were flashing in Don's head while he realized that even Monica was now sucking on his dick. He saw a blonde and redhead on his lap worshiping his huge shaft with their tongues. There was a beep on Monica's cell phone, she picked and saw a meeting notification.

"Need to go, we have the training arranged for the interns," said Monica while putting her hand on Lauren's shoulder. Lauren removed her mouth from Don's cock.

"What time is it Monica?"

"12.30 PM."

Lauren looked at the watch on her left hand and said, "It's 12.25 now, I don't want to be late on my first day, sorry Don, I will take care of Python later."

"Oh man, what about you Monica?" Don held his cock in his hand and asked the blonde bombshell.

"I'm the instructor for the company policy boss," said Monica with a laugh. She loved to tease Don.

"An old man can't even get a blow job in this cruel world," said Don while smiling. He was not upset at all because he wanted all the employees to take the work as their first priority. He looked at Hannah in the corner and had a devilish grin. He asked Monica and Lauren to go attend the meeting. The ladies got dressed and proceeded towards the door. Monica turned back.

"Hey boss, why don't you come to my home tonight, after work? Let's finish what we started at my bed. You can bring Lauren also."

Don liked Monica's idea. "Sure honey, please let Tom know."

"Will do," said Monica while closing the door.

Don stood up, got out of his trouser which was on his ankles and started walking towards Hannah at his work table. She saw him coming with his huge erection wobbling in all directions. She smiled while speaking on the phone. Don reached back her chair, and kept his hands on her shoulders and started massaging her. He slowly moved his hands inside her shirt.

"Ok guys, I have another meeting to attend, catch you later," blurted out Monica on the receiver.

"What happened, I always say work is the first priority young lady," said Don with a stern look.

"Yes, boss I have passed all information down and the minutes of the meeting will have all action items and action owners, I will cc you," informed Hannah and turned the rotating chair towards Don. She stood up and started removing her shirt.

"You are so efficient," Don said. She removed the skirt by this time. Don saw the black bra and lacy black panty. Hannah removed her bra and sat on Don's lap. Don's dick was between her legs. Hannah was only in her sexy panties, Don pinched her nipple, which made her turn towards Don on his lap. Don kissed her shoulder. Dons dick was separated from her pussy lips by the shear panty material. She could feel the dick pulsing on her pussy lips. The panty near her love tunnel was already wet.

"Do you have any other meeting in the next hour?" Don asked the tall panty clad brunette sitting on his lap.

"No boss," responded Hannah to Don's question. His hands were all over his body. He was licking the tall ladies neck and then again the desk phone started ringing.

"Oh for fuck sake," said Don in a pissed tone. Hannah stood up from his lap and kneeled down.

"Go ahead pick the call, i will take care of Python," said Hannah while moving her mouth towards the cock head. Don was appreciative of the brunette's action. He pressed the speaker button of the ringing phone. He had a glance at the called ID and it displayed an unknown number. Hannah had taken half of his shaft inside her mouth.

"Hello, Don Snow from Snow Inc."

"Hello, who is on the line?" Don repeated when there was no response from the other side.

"Hey Don, its Harry." Don froze for a second when he realized Harry's daughter, Hannah was sucking on his cock right now. Hannah heard the voice also but she continued on giving Don a blowjob. Don had felt even she had paused on a position on his shaft, when he first heard her father's voice.

"Hey you bastard, How are you?" Don tried to overcome his shock by raising his voice.

"I'm pretty good you horsedick," replied Harry.

"How is everything going? How are you? Where are you?" Don shooted questions.

"Hey man, i'm in Cambodia. I married a local girl here last week," Harry replied.

"Congratulations brother, How is she? I know she will be hot for sure," Don spoke. He was feeling more aroused by the fact Hannah was sucking his dick.

"Her name is Kelly, i cant get tired of her pussy man, she is 21, asian, nice firm tits, bald pussy," Harry boasted. Hannah raised her eyes to look into Don's eyes after hearing her dad describing his new wife. Don felt Hannah's sucking speed increasing on his cock.

"Man the truth is my dick is in Kelly's cunt now, i remembered the days when we uaed to fuck Monica together, i could not resist dialing you buddy," added Harry.

"Ha ha ha, good old times man, I also have a chick blowing me right now," flexed Don. Hannah's saliva was dripping to the base of Don's dick now.

"Who is she man?" Harry asked in curiosity.

"She is a 26 year old, tall brunette from office man, a new hire, fucking amazing face, sexy butt, pussy to die for, hairless ofcourse," described Don. Hannah could not resist, she stood up. Don could see the wet patch on her panty. He raised both of his hands and placed them on the panty from both sides. He inserted her fingers in the waistband and started pulling it down the tall girls legs, till the gravity came into picture. The pussy was dripping. Don heard a beep on his cell phone.

"I have sent you Kelly's pic, Man I'm a lucky bastard," Harry spoke.

Don picked his cellphone, saw a message from an unknown number, clicked it open, clicked download, and an image of a naked asian lady on bed came. She had nice straight black hairs, round face, perky 32c boobies, flat tummy, clean pussy, nice athletic legs. Don showed the pic to Hannah.

"She is hot man," said Don. He switched on the camera of cell phone and clicked a pick of Hannah's wet pussy. Hannah had zero fat on her body, she had the triangular gap between her legs, just below her pussy in the photo Don took. Her thighs were touching each other after the gap. Her hairless pussy was glistening. He showed the pic to Hannah and clicked on it to send to the unknown number.

"Motherfucker don't trick me, you just downloaded a supermodel pussy from google and shared," Harry mocked.

"Give me a minute buddy," Don said and lifted Hannah. He took the tall girl in his arms to the spare table. He lied her down, he went back to his table, picked a pen and came back to Hannah. She was now lying on the table with her legs hanging. Don lifted her legs and placed on his shoulder. He opened the cap of the pen, brought the pen close to her pussy lips, went half an inch above the lips and signed on the smooth skin. He threw the pen to his work desk. His cock was aligned to the love hole, he slowly pushed it in. Hannah moaned with a big dick spreading her pussy lips. When his dick was about 4 inch deep in her pussy, he took the cellphone on the desk and switched on the camera. He clicked a picture which had his dick and the signature above the pussy lips on frame. He clicked send to the unknown number. Don started pumping her. He could feel the warmth and wetness of the accommodating pussy on his cock walls.

"Holy shit, OMG, you luckist son of a fucking bitch," shouted Harry on the phone. Hannah laughed listening to her father's reaction to her pussy. Don did not say anything and concentrated pumping the leggy lass's bald pussy. Hannah started moaning louder with each upcoming thrust.

"Oh Don! Don! it's so big, oh my, i'm coming."

"Dude i'm ready to share Kelly, if you allow me a day with Miss Super model pussy," Harry shouted.

"Speak up you bastard," cried Harry.

"Let me check with the babe you despo," spoke back Don looking to the receiver. He started thrusting harder, his balls were making contact with her ass cheeks now. She gave a thumbs up signal with her both hands.

"ow ow ow owww oww oh that feels so good," moaned Hannah in pleasure.

"You are lucky, man she is ready to spread her leg once for you," said Don looking towards the phone.

"That's my boy, thank you my brother and you baby girl, I will see you soon, I will get Kelly for you man, she is all in. I told her about your 10inch long shaft," said Harry in excitement.

"Bro i have a meeting in some time, text me or call me before you plan to come back, i will hook you up with Miss supermodel pussy, hahhahaha," laughed Don.

"Sure brother, I forgot to ask about Hannah between all this talk about the hot pussy, How is she Don?"

"She is doing pretty good, she will be excited to know you are coming," said Don while thrusting harder into his daughter's pussy.

"Oh my fucking god," shouted Hannah. Don erupted inside her. For a few seconds his dick was ejecting semen inside the young girl's womb.

"Thanks, call you later buddy, take your time," said Harry, understanding his friend's situation.

Don dismounted his cock from Hannah's pussy, walked to his chair and took her panty from the floor, wiped his dick using the shear cloth and threw it towards Hannah. She was exhausted by the huge cock invasion in her pussy.

"You dad wants to fuck you," said Don.

"I heard, kind of kinky, he is going to kick your ass when he realize the pussy he is desiring is mine and you were fucking his daughter while speaking to him," pointed out Hannah with a laugh. She got up to pick her panty.

99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers
12