Stud Dad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harry owed me one babe, he had fucked my ex wife on my back once," recalled Don.

"I think i will finish all my work from here today, i'm smelling of sex," said Hannah.

"Please go ahead, don't forget to send the accounts team meeting minutes, you are already late," said Don while pulling his trouser up.

"Im late because you were fucking my brains out while speaking to my dad," said Hannah with a fake anger.

"No more excuses young lady," Don patted on her ass covered in panty. She dressed up and started working on her laptop. Don started looking into his mails, the next time Don looked at the clock and it was 6pm.

"Time is flying," said Don to Hannah.

"Yeah, I have so much work left," said Hannah in frustration.

"Finish quickly, we need to go to Monica's house tonight, you can tease Tom," said Don.

"Hey, I will pass, I have to make it to my roommates treat, she got a new job, I may be late tomorrow," informed Hannah.

"Cool," said Don.

Don picked the desk phone receiver, speed dialed Monica and said, "We will leave in 10 mins honey, get Lauren. I have not brought in my car today, i carpooled with Hannah, i will join you," instructed Don.

"Alright chief," said Monica.

At 6.30, Don shut his laptop, packed his bag, walked over to Hannah, kissed her on the lips and walked out to the parking lot. Monica and Lauren were waiting there. They reached Monica's house by 7.30PM.

Monica's house was in an urban area with apartments all around. She parked the car in the designated apartment spot. The three of them walked to the door and Monica hit the door bell. Tom greeted everyone in a minute.

"Hey Don, hi babe and hello Miss," paused Tom.

"Lauren," said Don with his arms around Lauren's waist.

"Hello Miss Lauren," said Tom with his mouth open admiring the redhead's beauty.

"Babe what did you cook?" Monica interrupted.

"I have some pork rib, fish and chips," answered Tom.

"Great," said Don while entering his house.

"Is the salad and dessert ready," enquired Monica.

"No honey, there's some work left in the kitchen," said Tom.

"You both can sit and watch TV and drink a few beers before we start dinner," said Monica, looking towards Don and Lauren.

"I'm all sweaty, I need a shower first," said Don.

"Sure, Don use the one in our bedroom, you know where it is," laughed Tom.

"Even I need a shower," Lauren squealed. She started walking behind Don.

"Miss Lauren, we have one more bathroom over there," Tom pointed to the right with his hands. Monica elbowed him on his tummy.

"There is enough space for two in the one Don is going," Monica laughed.

"Let me save your water bill," Lauren added with a grin. Don and Lauren disappeared into the bedroom.

"He is fucking that redhead, damn she looks like in early 20's, what a lucky bastard?" Tom asked in shock.

"Play your card nicely and you may see her nude, maybe you can touch her also," said Monica.

Don and Lauren were in shower in their birthday suits. Don took the shower gel in his palm and spread it over the redheads breasts. Lauren on other hand was paying special attention to Don's 10inch long cock. Both of them had soaped each other very well, when they heard Monica calling them from outside.

"Give us a few minutes, we will be out," said Don in annoyance.

Monica knocked again. Don opened the frosted sliding door and unlocked the bathroom door in anger. He saw Monica wrapped in a towel, which she dropped the moment he opened the door. His anger vanished in a moment.

"I thought, why increase the water bill," laughed Monica.

"That's a smart decision," said Don while allowing her to enter. Don patted her thick ass, squeezed her ass. She entered the sliding door and started kissing Lauren. Don joined the girls and in few seconds both of them were taking turns in kissing Don and soaping his long dick.

Don's hugged Monica and her boobs were squeezing against his muscular chest. They heard a knock on the door.

"What is it Tom?" Annoyed Monica asked.

"Dinner is all set babe," said Tom in a trembling voice.

"I will join the poor guy, we will continue in bed after dinner," said Don while squeezing Monica's huge boobs. Don slided the frosted glass door and came out of shower, picked a towel and started drying his hairs. He opened the bathroom door and saw Tom outside. His big 10 inch dick was wobbling. Don was proud of his male organ, so tried nothing to hide.

"I think the girls will take some more time, let's grab a beer," said Don while handing over the towel to Tom.

"ok. fine, do you need a short to wear?"

"I don't think I will fit in with this boner man, thank you for asking, you know when he sees naked girls, he won't go down unless he gets into their pussy," said Don while holding his dick. Tom gave a timid smile. He had never showered with two girls in his life. Tom was wearing a shirt and shorts, he was overweight.

They went to the living room, Tom had arranged a few beers in an ice bucket. Don opened one and sat on the sofa like a king facing the TV. His erect dick was pointing towards the ceiling. Tom sat on the adjacent single seater sofa. He picked a beer.

"Cheers Tom," said Don while flipping the channel on remote.

"Cheers Don," Tom reacted.

"Nowadays there is nothing good on television man," said Don and started browsing again through the channel. Suddenly he landed on a channel where sports illustrated bikini models were on the beach. There was a photoshoot ongoing on TV.

"Now that's something to watch," said Don while sipping the beer.

"God these girls are hot," said Tom in a trembling voice, he was sweating.

"We have better hotties in shower man," said Don while looking at the girl in a bikini on TV.

"Awwwwweee," said Monica.

"We are not as hot as those models," Lauren added.

When Tom and Don turned towards them, they were standing buck naked. Tom was glancing at Lauren's bald pussy. He felt his short dick rising. Don wolf whistled.

"Learn from him Tom, he thinks we are hot" said Monica.

"You both are very hot ladies," said Tom, his voice was shaky.

"I will get something to munch on," said Monica and walked to the kitchen.

Don looked at her big ass while walking towards the kitchen and turned towards Tom and said, "sexy ass man, you are lucky, there is already blood flowing into my cock."

Lauren jumped onto the sofa, she had her legs towards Tom and she layed on the sofa on her tummy, she took Don's dick in her mouth without any shame. She started blowing him. Don kept his left hand on the redhead's butt and started squeezing it. Tom was aroused seeing the red heads pussy between her legs, he had his eyeballs fixed in that direction. Don was looking carefully into the models bikini on TV. Monica came in with some fish and chips. Don waived his right hand to her, patted on the right side to where he was sitting. Monica understood the signal and went past her husband around the table, in front of TV and sat close to Don.

"Heaven on earth," said Don while wrapping his right hand boob from the right side and cupping her boob. Don started french kissing Monica in front of her husband. All this while Lauren was worshipping Don's big cock. Don broke the kiss and started sucking on Monica's boobs.

"You are one lucky man, Tom," mumbled Don between his sucking action.

"Thank you, Mr. Don," said Tom with his hands inside his shorts.

Don looked at him and patted on Lauren's bum and said, "go sit on his lap baby."

Lauren got up and sat on Tom's lap, she felt a small hump on her ass but it was no where close to the feeling she gets, when she sits on Don. She felt Tom's shaking hand near her thighs. She lifted both his hands and placed them on her boobs.

"Here, keep them on my boobies, go ahead you can squeeze them, these are not as big as your wifes," said Lauren while laughing.

Monica had moved on top of Don, her boobs towards his face, her wet pussy aligned to his dick. She dropped slowly to the 10 inch dick.

"Do you know what Lauren calls Don's dick?" Monica asked her husband who was nervously pressing the redhead's boobs.

"No honey," replied Tom.

"Python," shouted Lauren. Monica started laughing which made her boobs jiggle. Don was sipping his 2nd beer and Monica started humping him faster.

"I need a cock too," Lauren jumped from Tom's lap, kneeled on his feet and pulled his shorts in a single pull. She was shocked when the cock came in light.

"Awwww thats soooooo smmmmaa, i mean cute," covered up Lauren not to hurt his emotions.

"Hahaha, a dick is not supposed to be cute girl, it should be thick and big like the one in my pussy," attacked Monica.

"I will sit on you Tom, let's see you can enter my pussy," said Lauren and sat on Tom, her back facing him. His 2inch dick was about an inch away from her pussy vertically.

"Awwww, if you were about an inch longer, i would have let you fuck me Mr. Tom," Lauren said mockingly.

"Bad luck brother, you don't get such a fine pussy every day," said Don while sipping the beer.

"You don't get such pussy everyday unless you are Don Snow," said Monica while moving up down his shaft. Everyone laughed at Tom. Even Tom smiled timidly.

"Dont worry brother, i will cover up for you, i will fuck both of these pussies for you tonight," flexed Don.

Tom smiled awkwardly and got up to pick one more beer from the bucket. While picking the beer he noticed how his wifes pussy was sliding up and down Don's dick. It was a huge cock and it was disappearing and reappearing in a rhythm. His wife had forgotten everything and was moaning in pleasure.

"I will give you a tight hug, so that you don't feel left alone," said Lauren and moved closer to Tom. She hugged him, his beer belly was huge. Laurens pussy never made contact with Tom's skin, the stomach came in between. Her boobs were pressing on his chest. She patted on his butt and smiled.

Tom went and sat back on his place. Lauren patted on Monica and said, "it's my turn to ride."

"Sorry honey, i forgot we only have one dick here, i will go set the bedroom, let's continue there," said Monica and got up from the sofa. She walked past her husband, moved her hands on Tom's hair once going to the bedroom. In no time Lauren had taken Monica's place on Don's dick and started bouncing up and down with his dick in her pussy. Don started sucking on her tit. Tom was just watching them fuck.

"Hey Tom, can you get me a beer brother, we finished all from the bucket," said Don while pumping the young redhead's pussy.

"Sure, will get," said Tom while getting up. He came back in a minute with a beer in his hand.

"Do you mind opening it," asked Don while pressing his hands on Lauren's bouncing tits.

"Here you go," Tom handed over the beer.

"Thank you Tom," said Don and collected the beer and poured some from the bottle onto the redhead's tits. She shivered as the cold beer made contact with her skin. Don started licking and sucking her tips. He was trying to drink from her nipples but it was a failed experiment. The beer was falling on to the redhead's tummy and then flowing down to her pussy, then through Don's shaft it was reaching the sofa. It was making the sponge and the cloth over the sofa wet.

Tom sat on his place again and was thinking, Don is five years older to him but he has a 25 year old naked redhead bouncing on his dick and his own blonde wife was setting the bed to get fucked by him, later tonight.

"Like what you see," Don asked Tom.

"She is beautiful Don, you are lucky," said Tom.

"Guys lets move to the bedroom, night is still young, Tom, baby do you mind sleeping in the guest bedroom," said Monica when she came back to the living room. Don got up with Lauren still mounted on his dick. Lauren held Don's shoulder tightly and started bouncing on his cock.

Monica came close to Tom and kissed him on the cheek and said, "good night honey."

Don moved closer to Tom with Lauren hanging to his torso. "Kiss him good night, baby girl," said Don. Lauren leaned towards Tom and kissed on his cheeks.

Monica saw the wet spot on the sofa and said, "Tom before you go to the bed wipe that stain on the sofa also, I don't want any marks on it in the morning, I hate it, please honey."

"Will do Mon, good night you guys," said Tom in a disappointed tone.

When Don reached the bed, he threw Lauren on the bed, Monica was standing on the side, he slapped her ass hard.

"owwwww, that hurts," Monica punched on Don's shoulder.

He pushed her to the bed. He asked both the girls to keep pillows below their butts. He aligned his cock to Monica's love tunnel and started pumping her, after 10 thrusts, he switched to Lauren's pussy, he was continuing the 10 thrusts and switch game when he heard a tap on the door. Don looked back with his cock inside Monica.

"Oh common man, I lost count, I was trying not to be partial with the girls," said Don in a disappointed fashion. Both the naked ladies laughed.

"Oh, Sorry, I was just wondering if you needed a few condoms," said Tom in a timid voice.

"I never wear that damn thing brother, it kills all the fun, if you know," said Don.

"Thanks for asking Honey," said Monica from bed.

"Ok I will leave you guys alone," said Tom and walked off to the guest bedroom. Don took out his phone and started recording him pumping the girls, 10 thrust each. He wanted to send it to Harry.

Don fucked them till midnight. He tried all positions possible, there was a time when Monica and Lauren were screaming their lungs out in pleasure. Don exploded in Monica's pussy around 1am. He fell flat on his back on bed with both the girls by his sides. In a few minutes they were sound asleep. Tom was still awake listening to the blonde and redhead moaning in his head. The sounds were echoing in his ears. He came to check once in the master bedroom and saw Don in center and his wife to his left and Lauren to his right.

Don felt someone was sucking on his dick or he was dreaming, he opened his eyes and saw Monica's head moving up and down his shaft. He moved his legs, Monica realized he was awake and said," Its morning sir!"

Both of the started laughing which made Lauren get up. She looked at Monica's mouth near Don's dick and asked, "What's so funny in the morning?"

"It's our inside joke babe," said Don.

"What is it?" Lauren enquired pressing her boobs on his shoulders.

"It goes like this, a secretary says," Don looked at Monica.

"Good Morning sir," said Monica.

"and a personal secretary says," asked Don and looked at Monica again.

"It's morning sir," said Monica with a smile and all of them started laughing out loud. Tom was on the door with coffee mugs on hand.

12