Stud Invites Naïve Girl To Dance

Story Info
University girl has orgasm on the dance floor at disco.
1.1k words
4.24
10.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was the hottest guy in the whole university. Captain of the football team, build like the top sportsman he was and every girls ideal date. Me I was in a year below him and so shy I had turned down a handful of offers from boys in my year. It was at the annual end of year dance that he approached me and asked me to dance. I looked behind me to ensure he was not asking someone behind me. He had asked me but I thought he was teasing me. I took my time answering so that I could check he was not going to laugh. I accepted and was led still nervous of his intention onto the dance floor. My friends were talking behind their hands clearly very surprised at my good fortune.

He held me close as we danced a slow dance. He very quickly moved both his hands onto my bottom and pulled me closer to him. His right hand slipped under my short dress and immediately moved to the elastic of my panties around my leg.

I protested meekly to be asked whether I wanted him to stop. It was asked without threat but I didn't have the strength to say no. I was shocked when the hand travelled on until a single finger found the very center of my bottom. I held my breath as we continued dancing and he pushed his one leg between my two. He was now making me kind of ride his knee as he pulled my bottom forward onto him. I was inexperienced but not totally naïve in sexual matters. I would have been much less shocked if had had grabbed my pussy but I wasn't sure what he wanted with my bottom.

He however was sure. I didn't know how but his finger was slightly lubricated and he pushed it into my helpless bottom. My body felt like I had been electrocuted but in the most arousing way possible. As hard as I fought I was overwhelmed with the most exciting feeling my body had ever known. Again he asked me, in a caring tone, whether I wanted him to stop. I wanted to tell him how wonderful it felt but settled for declining his offer to stop, not wanting to sound too enthusiastic.

My pussy was now riding his leg without any reference to the rest of my body. His finger was gently fucking my bottom, which had my head spinning with the raw sexuality of the situation. I am not sure whether we looked like we were dancing. What I was doing was fucking his leg while he fucked my bottom. The only orgasms I had experienced were alone in my bed what I was experiencing already was in a different league of excitement.

"You really are extraordinarily excitable, that is so lovely to experience such great enthusiasm. I think you are ready to have a lovely strong orgasm right here in front of the whole university. Be a good girl and have a nice big cum for me."

It was his voice and his words that triggered the start of the most devastating orgasm I have ever experienced. He held me firmly close to him as I lost all control of my body. I tried not to move against his leg but my body refused to listen. The spasms hitting my body were totally debilitating but pure pleasure. They just went on and on until I found myself lying on the floor supported by my dance partner. I must have passed out, as I don't remember having been lowered there.

A crowd who looked concerned for my wellbeing surrounded us. One of the lecturers took charge and asked what had happened. No reason for why I had passed out was offered. Very quickly I found myself in the room that we always called sickbay. The female got me a glass of water and also a cool cloth for my forehead.

"Oh my poor dear you have peed yourself while you passed out. Let's get you out of those wet panties and clean you up."

Before I could argue she was peeling my panties out from where they were wedged deep in my pussy. I turned bright red with embarrassment, as it was obvious that I had not peed myself.

"What the hell went on out there? You look like you have been sexually assaulted."

"No he didn't assault me but I did get a little bit, well excited."

"Well you got much more than a little bit excited. I have always thought female ejaculation was a myth but you seemed to have proved me wrong. Do you always flood like this when aroused?"

"No Miss, sorry Miss it just happened."

"Don't apologize you are a very lucky girl. I know women who cannot orgasm let alone enjoy a full on ejaculation. Let's get you cleaned up."

She used a cloth to clean my legs down to my knees before starting to address the area between my legs.

"My goodness you are still super-sensitive down there aren't you?"

I did not have time to answer as I felt an orgasm building at alarming pace. She had only just started to brush my pussy. I looked up at her in panic trying to get her to stop. As quick as everything was happening she not only had time but also the awareness of what was happening to stop washing me. Her gentle smile was enough to tell me she knew what could happen and she was going to ensure she did nothing to prevent it.

For the second time in minutes a wall of pleasure hit me. She increased the pressure of the strokes as if to try and maximize the effect they were having on me. I clamped my legs around her arm and hand but my hips kept thrusting against her as this shorter climax ran its course. When all the tension in my body disappeared I lay back with my legs wide open. I expected her to stop rubbing me but she very gently carried on. It was comforting as were the words she was using. Every few seconds my body experienced little aftershocks.

She told me I was a very lucky girl to have, as she put it, such a healthy appetite. Then added she would leave me where I was as she was sure the best thing for my exhausted body was to have a little sleep. She went through the door into the adjoining toilet. Within a minute I was certain I could hear her enjoying her own very healthy appetite.