All Comments on 'Stud Service'

by TNP_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SampsinnMoonCalledSampsinnMoonCalledalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed it much

Now matter what her leaning may have been thought of back then, she would be worth the effort,lol. A good story and easy to read in my opinion. Look forwards to reading more of your work.

KMB2476KMB2476almost 13 years ago

Well now I want to go write another Denise Richards story. ;-) Good job as always. I don't think I'd ever seen this one from you before so I like how you're emptying your archives here.

BGeorgeBGeorgealmost 13 years ago
Super hot!

Awesome story!

Only thing I thought was that we need a tiny bit more background at the beginning. Who is the narrator? What was his prior relationship with Denise? It's not even clear where they are, her place? If so, why was he there to begin with?

Certainly no complaints about the action once it gets going, though.

Mojo648Mojo648over 5 years ago
Review.

i hope your thinking of continuing this storyline, it as meant potential endings, maybe she has twin girls, Charlie's not happy, they get a divorce, as he's not the biological father, she moves in with the kids father (and later on neve campbell occasionally stops over in there bed?) Maybe forget that last bit, in that case they keep having wild amazing sex together, Denise declares he's the only bloke for her and she's the only woman for him, then comes along marriage and maybe more kids?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I’ll get you pregnant

A dream to have a sexy celeb like Denise Richards wanting me to impregnate her!

I’d fuck her all day long in every way possible before I’d shoot my load up her pussy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous