Stud Service at the Gym

Story Info
At the gym, stud and slut furries get kinky and freaky...
6.2k words
6.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Ahnik chuckled, the lizard bumping his lither, even if taller, human friend on the shoulder. Matt squirmed, dressed in shorts that were supposed to be for working out in but suddenly seemed far tighter and more restrictive than he had expected. His T-shirt was oversized, his frame lightly muscled but still on the slimmer side, hair not as light of a blonde as it was in the summer months when he had the sun on it. That would come in time, however, everyone in the gym that Ahnik had dragged him to getting ready, though Matt privately thought that they were far more than beach body ready.

The lizard, however, knew exactly what he was getting into as he winked at the receptionist, sliding a card over. His green hide played out pleasantly even under the overhead skylights in the gym, filtering sunshine down into a glow that was not quite natural but didn't leave anything to the imagination. The orange spines rising from the back of his head in a light crest caught the eye, though he had not bothered to wear a shirt like Matt, knowing that it would be shed in only a moment, or a few at most.

Although he was bulky in shape, muscled finely, Ahnik was not the tallest of furs, standing at only five foot three, though Matt was easily taller than him. But his smaller size only meant that he could be handled more easily, able to keep up with studs with his muscled heft, proud of his physique and, so much to say, all too keen to use it too as he licked his lips lustfully. Beside him, Matt squirmed, shifting his weight from foot to foot, barely able to stay still, nerves bringing a flutter to his heart.

"Are you going to tell me... Oh..."

Matt sucked in a breath, though the sharpness of the cooler air within the industrial unit did not make things easier for him, panting lightly, turning his head away as a blush coloured his cheeks. It was a gym, yes, something that he could not have said that he spent all that much time in, though Ahnik seemed far more comfortable than him in such an environment.

The lizard took him by the arm, though even Ahnik seemed to diminish, just a little, in stature, for he didn't need to be strong, even if that was what he was physically. His physique could not be denied and neither did it need to be when he was there, surrounded by others that were there for more than a workout.

Of course, he was more than okay with the fact that their dicks were out, a bull squatting, grunting through the lift, boasting a shaft without a sheath. The lizard shifted his weight, breath catching.

Yes... Yes, that was what he needed, that was why he was there. There was little else that could be done, could be teased out, not at a place like that. For he and Matt were to be the sluts at Stud and Sluts that day, two of many that were already drifting around the gym, enjoying the sights and, often too, relieving just a little of their needs between sets, wherever it best pleased them.

It was too much for either of them to take their eyes off, hustling through into the gym, walking slowly, drinking it all in. A wolf, with large wings that came down to his ankles when pushed back behind his body, deadlifted, gripping the bar powerfully, looking straight ahead. He may not have had the largest muscles in the gym, but he was powerful, growling deeply in the back of his throat as he broke the bar from the ground.

Fade knew he was being watched, his sheath holding his shaft, the tip protruding cheekily. He might not have always put himself out on show at all times but there was lenience towards being a little naughty at times, seeing what was out there, just how far he could push things, regardless of what situation he was. His grey fur glowed with good health, the pads of his paws a deep crimson, giving him a darker, otherworldly tint, though the red slashed through his thick, plush tail was often mistaken for something else.

That was alright. He was only there, that day, for a little fun, a kinky twist, watching them approach even while a stallion anthro grunted in the rack beside him. How curious that a human had come there that day... Smirking softly on his bulkier, yet still delicate, wolfish muzzle, Fade licked his lips. Yet his target did not even know that he had been chosen yet.

Just as the wolf liked it to be.

Aethon grunted, re-racking the weight, sweat glistening on the stallion's hide. His dark bay coat was darker on top, lacking any manner of sun bleaching, a jet-black mane and tail spilling down the arch of his neck and backside. Not that those features, of course, were his most dominant, considering the throbbing length of his cock bouncing before him. Sure, working out with a full hard-on was not the most comfortable of things, but that was exactly why he used the Studs and Sluts gym: for the personal "servicers" that were allowed.

His eyes swept the line, grazing the black wolf, who seemed to be having a little trouble keeping his large, bat-like wings out of the way of his lifts. Yet he was not a slut and that was easy to see, the burly stallion rubbing the back of his paw across his jaw as a low, rumbling nicker coursed throatily forth.

"You..."

He didn't have to point, for the one who was the target of his lust knew, simply knew, Ahnik smirking a little, standing up straighter, though it was not as if his muscle could stand up to the stallion's. The lizard didn't need to know Aethon's name, for his eyes were already hungrily fixed on that bobbing, twitching length of stud-meat, the tip already threatening to flare as if he was going to come right then and there.

"Anytime, cutie," he breathed, tail prodding Matt in the side even as he left him, the man squirming in place, a knowing rise of a bulge showing through his shorts. "I think we're going to have some fun."

The playful aroma of sweat tugged at the lizard's nostrils, yet there was nowhere else for him to go but to fold to his knees right there before the stud stallion, his hide bulging so gloriously with muscle. It was all what he wanted, all that he craved, groaning softly, rubbing his snout against that cock right there and then. The stallion grunted, curling his fingers around the back of Ahnik's head, drawing him in, forcing him to take even more of the musk of his sack as he dragged the lizard down where he needed to be.

"Ooof..."

Ahnik's shaft throbbed up to attention, though he had barely a moment in which to shove his own shorts down, grateful that they were lighter and more easily tugged down than Matt's. Maybe Matt would work out later that he'd swapped out his shorts for a smaller pair, but, to him, it was all good fun between friends. And it was even better as he rubbed his nose into Aethon's balls, submitting softly, as if it was simply something that came as naturally to him as breathing. Aethon snorted heavily, his nostrils fluttering, though all he saw before him was the top of the lizard's head, blinded by lust, the smirk on his lips practically ever-present.

Need coursed through him, aware of the exhibitionist thrill of being watched as Ahnik slurped down his cock, a wet length of pink tongue lashing around it. It was longer than he had had the pleasure of enjoying of late and he was keener than ever to rock his hips, the lizard's nose trailing over the medial ring of his cock.

"Good slut..." He rumbled, though the word, even in its use, was all in good fun too. "Take it all..."

Ahnik would not have done otherwise, wanting it all, parting his lips wide. He moaned out loud, though the sound was quickly muffled, even as he rang aware that there were eyes on him, a wolf nearby eyeing him up like the piece of meat that he felt like. Matt had to be near and he could only imagine the eyeful his friend was getting of his dick for the first time, lusting for the moment as he gulped down inch after inch of that fat, heady meat.

Fade leaned back against the wall, a step away, though enough distance between him and the rack that Ahnik had plenty of room to take that cock deep into his throat without obstructing him in working out. Yet it was hard to concentrate on lifting, as much pleasure as it gave him, without letting his desires get the better of him. The bar called but his lower back and glutes ached from forcing his body to grind through the last few sets, coming to the end of his workout. It was a hard lift and, well, perhaps it was time to move onto something lighter, an accessory, if one willed...

Studs grunting with lust and workout passion echoed through the gym, bars clanging to the ground, despite the Olympic matting layering the lifting floor. Fade could have gone for the dumbbells, set out before the mirror, but it was so much easier to sit down, flicking his tail out of the way, a bench set back against the wall. A smirk played over his lips as he ran his tongue down the side of his muzzle, eyes fixed on that small, weak-looking human, scuffing the toe of his trainers across the matting.

Matt felt his eyes on him, though it was difficult, more difficult than he could have imagined, to drag his eyes away from the hot length of horse-meat disappearing down Ahnik's throat. Would he be expected to take something like that? He didn't know, could not know, breath tight in his lungs, strained across his chest. Despite not having worked out yet himself, his skin prickled with a damp sheen of perspiration, his shaft rising to attention, a moderate bulge showing through the front of his shorts.

It was not as if he could hide it anyway, but no one would have been able to say otherwise with so much lust in the gym, a strange scent in the air mingling between arousal and sweat, musk heavy with it. He couldn't stop his feet from moving, seemingly of their own accord, the wolf's eyes boring into him, tugging at his very soul.

Did he know he was doing it? Matt couldn't say, grunting, whimpering, though a twirl of Fade's fingers had him coming closer, letting the wolf wrap his fingers around his wrist, drawing him in. It was easy, too easy, to close the little distance that was left behind them, breath catching, tugging benevolent at his throat.

Oh...

Could it really be that easy?

The wolf smiled, open-mouthed, licking his lips. Matt's heart turned over, lurching into his gut and back again.

"Name's Fade," he said, in a tone as smooth as spun silk, the wolf's eyes darkly inviting. "I think we're going to have some fun."

He dragged Matt in without any warning at all, pressing him up against his nude, sweaty body, muzzle meeting a human face for a kiss. The wolf laughed out loud, hot breath washing over Matt's face, tongue lapping, teasing, dipping between his lips in such a dominant fashion that the man could not say or do anything against it.

No, all Matt could do was moan, melting into Fade's arms, the dominant wolf with his wings raised, making himself appear more intimidating and larger than he was, even if he could not hold back. He was not forceful, not overly so, but one such as him did not need to be, the hard length of his prick bobbing and pulsing, aching for that devout nuance of attention.

Matt had to be bold, aware that there were eyes on them, that Ahnik was taking an even larger horse-dick straight down his throat. How did he do that? Would he have to do it for the wolf too? Oh, he wanted to, although he didn't know what more or less he could do in a moment like that, washed up and swimming with the pace of it. The wolf came with the clean aroma of fresh sweat, the musk of him lingering around his lower half, yet all of that was swept away as the wolf plundered his mouth, dominating him so very easily.

Ahnik was not aware of what was going on beside him as the stallion's hips worked, pounding his throat. That fat length of stud-meat had to keep on thrusting, Aethon grunting heavily as he leaned over, his tiredness forgotten from his last set. But that did not mean that he could not take his partner as he lusted for. His attention was on the lizard, muscles bunching, tightening, sweat glistening on the dark brown of his coat.

"Unff... You can take more down your throat than that."

Aethon grinned, goading the lizard on, though his eyes were fixed on the show of the wolf and man making out. Maybe he would have to take the small, weak human later, though he didn't seem to be against what was happening to him at all. Yet the wolf, whose name he did not know, wasted no time in taking what he desired, withdrawing with a wet slurp of tongue and saliva, shoving the man down over a bench.

"Mmm..."

He ground into Ahnik's throat, tail flagging, twitching, wanting that moment more as he watched the tip of the wolf's dick disappear into the man's backside. Of course, it was slow, lacking in lubrication to ease the passage of it into that tight hole, yet the man seemed to be a pro too, grunting and groaning, eyes closed as he clung to the bench. Forced over it, Matt pressed his hands up to the wall, bracing himself, his shorts yanked down to expose his arse and yet still trapping his cock. Of course, that was all that Fade needed to expose of him, all that he needed when it was the stud's need, above all else, that had to be taken.

Ahnik groaned, the stallion's paw lifting from his head, allowing him to draw back, snatch a breath, take in what was around him. Yet all he had was a cheeky smirk for Matt - not that Matt was even looking at him. His tail flicked, showing off his rump, though the lizard was under no illusions that he would not be taking the horse's cock next inside him. Or anyone else's cock - frankly, Ahnik could not say at all that he was picky.

No... His head swam with lust, slurping back down on the equine's shaft, taking it deep, wanting more. He knew he would take whatever it was that came his way, lusting and heaving, his cock bobbing freely. It needed to be teased, to be pleased, but a sub like him would have to take what he could get, considering the role he was playing right there and then. Maybe, one day, he could be the one in the racks or curling dumbbells, all for the lust of seeing what was on the other side.

Matt moaned loudly, pressing his face down into the bench, though even that cool material, plastic that looked pleather-like in its presentation, warmed to the heat of his body. He had not been ready for it and he made no pretence at all that he had been, gasping and heaving, pressing down even as his body tried to arch back. His buttocks clenched but there was no way for his body, not even then, to force that cock back out, the strain incredibly, though Matt was even more amazed that it came without the slightest hint of pain.

What he was aware of, however, was the feel of the wolf's muscles, how he ached for him, trembling, shifting, grunting as he thrust. Long, slow strokes opened him up around that tapered length, though Fade would see that every inch was sunk into that sweet hole by the time that he was done. There was no other option for him, thrusting and grinding, using the weight and leverage of his body to thrust deeper and deeper while one paw came down between Matt's shoulder blades.

The human under the wolf shuddered bodily, but that only made Fade lust for him more, tongue sweeping out to smack wetly against the side of his muzzle. Oh, it was hot, so extremely hot, to see him squirm, his skin pale, everything about him fine and delicate - in comparison directly and otherwise, more generally. It was the moment that he'd wanted, though he didn't think that he could have found a more perfect slut to take, having forgotten what he was even working out that day as passion and devious delight completely overcame him.

It was easier to ignore all of that, to languish there, thrusting and grinding, his tongue hanging out. After the initial penetration, it was much easier to tease his human pet of the moment open, asking him to stretch, to spread, to take his cock deeper and deeper. Fade grunted thickly, tail flicking back and forth, though his eyes roamed and wandered, enjoying the lustful and sweaty eye candy of the gym as much as he enjoyed the wanton hole that his dick was buried into.

Aethon nickered, nostrils quivering. So close, so very close. He thrust, shoving the lizard's head down all the way, though there was no break to it for Ahnik as he was forced to take that thick, fleshy tip into his throat. The bulge there could not be denied as anything but what it was as he moaned out loud, head thrown back, mane falling sensually away from his neck, desire thick and full as his cock drooled.

Yet he could not linger there, right on the edge, for a moment longer as his nuts ached, seeming to strain at the very point of orgasm. The first time Ahnik knew of it was a heady jet sliding straight down his throat, gulping and swallowing even if that length was blocking off his ability to breathe as it was.

"Yes..." Aethon grunted, thrusting in, grinding another inch in, even though Ahnik was already taking more than he thought he could. "Unff... Fuck, yes..."

Eyes turned to him and he caught the gaze of a muscled stud across the gym, one that he knew played rugby. The black stallion's cock was out and in his paw, pink flesh groped firmly as he jacked off to the sight of Aethon. Maybe they could have come together or maybe they would not have worked out, too dominant for each other's tastes, but he had what he had right there, a tight muzzle wrapped around his dick, thrusting and grinding, squeezing as much into him as possible.

Matt knew none of that, his backside tighter than ever, feeling as if he could not take anything more, nothing more, even as the brute of a wolf rammed into him, stretching him open. Just when he thought that there could not be any more of the wolf's cock left, there was another centimetre squeezing tenaciously into him, feeling thicker than ever.

Fade groaned, licking his lips, his hackles raised, desire trembling a hair's breadth beneath the surface. It was a wonder that anyone managed to get any work at all done in that gym, his hide soaked with sweat, the bottom layer of his fur damper than he would have liked, but it was all in good fun at the end of the day. It was not something that he would ever have turned away from as he forced the man's head down over the end of the bench so that Matt could not even turn around.

It was his place, where he belonged, each savage stroke of the wolf's cock grinding deep, bringing breath to a moan that staggered from Matt's lips as if it were drunk on lust. He grunted thickly, his head hanging, but he knew what he had to do, head swimming with lust, cock pulsing and twitching even within his underwear.

Would that be enough to get him off? The sound of Ahnik gulping down cum seemed to fill the room, though Matt could not tell why his hearing zeroed in on that so stringently. It was not for him to know, not then, not even as Ahnik drew back with a lewd smack of his lips, panting heavily.

"Mmmph..."

He had so much cock left to take, every stroke rocking him forward against the bench, moaning, whimpering, hardly even aware of the sounds that he was making. He was lost, his lust too high, yet unable to cum, too much stimulus crowding in on him from all sides, all at once.

Matt shuddered, the feel of the wolf's chest fluffed up against his back, pressing down, trapping him right where he needed to be. His backside burned faintly, strained to seemingly his limit, but there was no pain, only bliss in the throbbing of his cock, Fade's dick hitting all the right spots inside him with every thrust.

12