Stud Service at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahnik licked off his lips, turning his head faintly, Aethon leaning back against the rack with one arm flung over his head to recover, even though his cock was still hard. Not everyone could keep going forever, after all, even though he would be more than ready for a second round in just a moment. It was better for him to relax, to smirk lazily, to be there to enjoy the lustful show, nostrils fluttering as he tried to suck in all the greedy breaths he could. The scent of sex lay heavier in the air than it had before, though the musk was apt to rise during such workouts. Clean sweat didn't have much of a pungent scent to it, fresh and alluring, but the drying sweat was what gave rise to a deeper, more carnal scent than ever, grunting thickly, enjoying the flavour of it on the inside of his upper lip.

Fade didn't pause in his strokes, grinding his cock in deep, lips parted, a barking yip bursting forth, though he was in no mind at all to let his cries sink back into him. He needed to cum, needed to spill his load, and there was only one place for it to go as he speared hungrily into the human under him. Matt's cries were too easily swept aside as he barked and howled, tail wagging, cock pulsing softly even as that hard length sent shot after shot of virile seed right up where it belonged.

The seal around his cock was too tight to allow much to slip out, but a glistening drool of cum did serve to mark Matt's ring, the strained pucker a different shade to his skin, flushed with both the heat and the strain. Matt groaned and panted, hands scrabbling as if he was trying to get them back under his body, yet even that was not so easy in a moment like that, muscles weak, his limbs floppy, useless in the matter of helping himself.

Matt, however, had not climaxed, though his cock had been forced to drool as his prostate was stimulated, that thick length grinding over it repeatedly. Maybe it was a fake kind of orgasm, not one that fulfilled him, as his skin prickled and burned desperate for more, aching through with rampant desire for a real orgasm, one that made him feel like he was a man again.

But, to the studs in the gym, he was not, the wolf slowly drawing back as the final spurts poured forth, splattering headily across his backside, marking him, at least for the time being, as his. The lust of the gym ebbed and flowed around, calling for its due, Matt's head turning while Fade grinned openly, tongue lolling out.

"Mmm... Not a bad start."

Matt hardly knew what he was talking about, sprawling out over the padding of the bench, striving to recover, even if that was something far easier said than done in a moment like that. It was amazing to him that there were still others lifting and pushing on in the clutches of the gym, grunting and heaving, though in physical exertion rather than of the kind that was purely sexual.

But the wolf wiped off his cock without a care for Matt, turning his attention away, even if it would not be so for long. There were other shows, of course, for him to watch if he didn't want to yet pick up the weights for himself again.

Ahnik pushed back into a downward dog position, though did not have the flexibility in his hamstrings to complete the motion completely, standing on his toes. It put more strain into his calves, but that was all well and good if he got what he needed too, cock jerking and drooling at his crotch while both that and his head pointed to the ground.

The stud-stallion was right behind him too in all his masculine glory, sweat glistening on the arch of his neck. The scent of him flowed around Ahnik and the lizard trembled where he was, trusting his muscles to hold him there as the horse pushed his flatter cock-tip up to the pucker of his tail hole.

One moment...and then another, the meat of that cock easing inside, while he felt the eyes of the wolf and Matt too, in particular, watching on. His hide trembled, but he wanted it all, the show, being a part of it all, moaning out loud as his backside was plundered. His arse took that dick as easily as his mouth and throat had taken the heady length of horse-meat, though Aethon had no reason to be as gentle with him as Fade had been, comparatively, with Matt.

Thus, Ahnik groaned out loud, straining, wanting to rock his hips back against Aethon, even though he was not in any kind of position to do that. It was all he could do to stay right where he was, his cock drooling, on the edge already, even though he could have cum at a moment's notice. He was there to enjoy the ride, however, his arse sucking in that cock as he clenched down, demonstrating far greater control than many others in his position.

As his moans rang out, more and more others devolving into lust around them, Fade's energy returned, his shaft fresh and clean as Matt slipped off the bench, weakly on his knees before him.

"Oh... Yes..." Matt swayed back and forth, reaching for those strong, thickly furred thighs. "Yes... I... I need... I..."

But he couldn't get the words out, lips openly and closing, his anal ring, well... That would tighten again soon but felt as if it would forever be stretched and strained, gaping forever. The wolf's wings lifted, lips twitching.

"You want this?"

Fade grinned, letting a moaning Matt, on his knees, rub his face into his balls, his thighs, worshipping his muscles. The stud was so much larger than him, when he put himself on such a low level, breath catching, every breath that the man took slipping in more and more of his musk. Matt couldn't concentrate, could not think straight in the slightest, but neither did he need to as he lusted for that cock.

Dreamily, he realised that his lips were parted, that cock sliding through his lips, even if he could not part them widely enough to take more than the tip, a little of the head...maybe a touch of the shaft? All he knew was that he was not sufficient in that way and had to do other things, his hands groping, squeezing, wrapping around the base of the wolf's cock to stroke him. He had to please, had to be a good slut, for there was nothing else at all in his mind as submission enveloped him. He didn't have to think about anything other than how good that cock felt against his face, how strained he felt, how empty it was to be without that cock, even if he too needed a break.

A break was overrated when it came to lust.

Fade humped and ground, taking the human's mouth as he crammed in, though it was Matt's enthusiasm that made up for his lack of skill. They could have gotten to know each other a little better but not at that time, not in that moment, not as Matt swirled his tongue around and around the tapered tip of the wolf's dick. Fade grunted thickly, licking his lips, yet there was nothing else he could do but draw back, paws behind his head, languishing and enjoying the moment lazily, allowing himself to be served. Someone had left a set of dumbbells near that were heavy enough to be useable and, with a cocky grin, he snatched them up, the weight tipping him off balance.

He curled, showing off his strength, the man below him moaning, gasping, taking in what breath he could. The dumbbells were perfect, though not for a continuous set, dropping one, so that he could swap it from paw to paw instead, whenever he pleased. Nothing like getting a workout in, after all, while getting his dick blown. It wasn't solely for between sets, after all...

Matt moaned, staring up adoringly at the wolf, his dominance far too intoxicating to be denied, a luscious feeling of being overpowered tingling through. Without thinking, his hand went to his cock, yet he was already on a hair-trigger, his shaft drooling.

"Push them down, slut, show me what you got."

He could not refuse a direct order and Matt was all too eager to obey. He shoved his shorts down with a little difficulty, soaked through, allowing his cock to spring free, though it seemed insignificant against them. He didn't want to focus on that, however, not even as he stroked his own cock, face rubbing against the meat of Fade's dick, only wanting to be there, to stay there, to know nothing more. Was there really anything else that he could want?

Aethon grunted thickly, thrusting heavily, grasping the rack as the weights, stored at the back of it, shook and trembled with every drive of his hips. The tight arsehole before him took his cock like a pro as he thrust and thrust, need rising, though he was able to go for longer again after getting off just once. All that did was make him feel more in control, casual power oozing through, desire flaring up, a warming heat that was like the kind of burn gleaned from lifting but, dare he say, even more pleasurable. It was the sort of sensation that rooted him, teased all else from his mind, allowing him to focus solely on ecstasy and the build-up to it alone.

Wasn't that what everyone wanted?

Ahnik snorted, grunting, pushing back, lost in a moment that was not under his control, as he wanted it. He was powerful and yet he gave everything over to him, submissive and loving every second of it, his tail lifted to create an alluring arc over his back. He needed it, groaning deeply, yet his cock spurted, shooting a load, seed flowing forth, spurt after delicious spurt, splattering all over the floor. His balls bounced and swung, though had more than a single load to give, easily, his ecstasy driving the pump of his hips to the limits of his range of motion in a downward-facing position.

Matt was not privy to that, Fade enjoying the show, for he was a voyeuristic sort, one who liked to take in all that was around him. But that was a luxury that he could take on for himself in a moment like that, a wing folding around on the wall side of Matt to provide him with a smooth backdrop to his cock adoration. Matt was lost to it, stroking his cock, pumping both hands down the length of his cock, his own aching...and then there was no going back for him either.

The wolf hissed through his teeth at the scent of fresh cum, not one but two of the submissives spending their loads where they were wasted, their lust more than obvious. All was as it was meant to be, Fade holding his head down, forcing him to stay down on the head of his cock, not pulling back at all, even though his hands did most of the work. They would have to do even ass Matt grunted and whimpered and moaned, eyes half-closed, straining to even stay with himself in a moment like that.

Yet passion was there to be taken and the wolf, oh - he was far too greedy for it. All he wanted was that high, matching the stallion stroke for stroke, grinning. It was an unspoken challenge, but they took it on in turn, racing towards their orgasm as if they were, quite literally, in a race, the final furlong rushing swiftly upon them.

Aethon's hips slapped into Ahnik's backside, passion resounding through the gym, slapping and grinding, lust rising. There was no stopping it as the cage rattled and shook, a barbell set to the side bouncing off, though that would have to be for someone else to put back. He would not stop as he challenged Faded, thrust for thrust, the man struggling before the wolf simply to keep up with his rampant grinding strokes.

Pre-cum drooled out the corners of Matt's lips but he had to keep going, his orgasm spent, light-headed and lost in the moment. It was right where he was supposed to be, despite his coming there being a surprise, hands working furiously, that smooth length calling him on. He tried to grasp and grope the wolf's nuts, feeling all that seed churning about inside, swollen within their sack, but Fade forced his hands away, back to the job at hand.

It was the stallion, however, that climaxed first, letting loose a pealing whinny as Ahnik trembled. He could barely hold himself up, but he had to as thick cum poured into his backside, not even coming in spurts but seemingly one, continuous flow that sped into his backside. It had a place to be and it was going to get there, even as Fade tensed, clenching his jaw, lips curling back a little to reveal a flash of clenched white.

"Unnff!"

It was not for him to hold back, never, Matt's eyes widening sharply and seeming to bulge. Yet he had to take it even as cum burst out the corners of his lips, as much as he gulped furiously, pouring down his front, drooling over his chin. The mess was impressive, though no one could have expected anything less from a stud at the gym who was amid being serviced, their virility unparalleled. That was the appeal and the draw of the stud gym, after all, something for everyone, something that let them take everything, all the more alluring each time it was entered.

Still, two climaxes could not go on forever, despite everything, groaning and panting, chests heaving, Matt's stomach heavy with the load of cum that he had managed to swallow. Ahnik had had an easier time of it that time around, taking it solely up under his tail, but that did not mean that the creamy load did not weigh heavily in his lower abdomen in a different way. Though all that did was to make the lusty lizard licking his lips, the taste of cum and musk lingering there, wanting even more to bloat him up fully.

"Mmm... And you think you can go another round for me there, hm, stud?"

He cast a flirtatious look back at the horse, Aethon chuckled, rubbing his jaw.

"Maybe after my workout, if you're game too."

The deal was struck, though Matt wouldn't be going anywhere for a while, slumping to the ground, the receptionist coming out, clicking his tongue. He'd need a break for a while, yes, that was sure, but there were places there for him to rest too, even if he needed a little help getting there.

Fade smirked, curling, pushing the dumbbells over his head as if he just wanted a chance to show off his muscles. He'd done enough curls for one day, after all, but the barbell called again.

The gym held many benefits, that much was true, but each session there brought something different. The wolf's grin widened, Aethon returning to his set, muscles bugling, straining.

That was what the sluts, after all, were there for.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sweet First Times Two canine anthros come together for a first time...in NonHuman
Romancing His Mare A transgender anthro is romanced by her lover...in NonHuman
Reindeer Games: Cupid An anthro wolf is anally taken by Cupid, the reindeer...in NonHuman
Lust Between Mustang Stallions Two anthro cowboy studs express their love...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories