Stud Sluts

Story Info
Gay furries spending a little lust at the club...
5k words
4.63
7.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Shadow shivered, the black-scaled anthro dragon leaning back against the wall of the club. Once upon a time, he had been a smoker but had weaned himself off such a vice, as much fun as it had been in a childish part of his mind to blow smoke rings from his nostrils. Despite being a dragon, he did not possess the ability to do that naturally.

Traffic raced by on the main street but he was set far enough back that he could relax there, breathing in the air that was, to be fair, hardly fresh but all that he had available to him during a night out on the town. His head tipped back, horns knocking against exposed brickwork, staring up at the slit of sky, so very high above, visible where the buildings dropped away, the club pulsing with a beat that was surely disturbing residents in the area. Alas, that was just one of the many hazards of living in the city and anyone who moved there, whether for work or the business of life that it afforded them, surely knew that such disturbances would be commonplace.

Shadow was not a dragon who spent much time there, preferring to live on the outskirts, his life turning one way and then the other but not settling. Sighing, he pursed his lips, glancing at the end of the alleyway as a couple passed, arm in arm, hanging over one another. Sometimes he needed that too, even if his size and obvious strength, scales defined over muscle, did not lend perceptions of him to his natural inclinations...so to speak.

Yet his night was about to take a turn for the better, even if he had, originally, thought that he did not want to be disturbed out there. A break, yes, that was what Shadow was looking for, though his friends were still inside the club, probably having the time of their lives. They lived life at a quicker pace than him, breakneck and pushing on as if they were constantly trying to outdo one another.

One more shot. One more joint. It all happened so quickly, how did anyone ever have time to come up for air?

The door at the back of the club, a few paces down the alleyway, banged open, bouncing off the wall and juddering back, almost knocking the furs that tumbled through it, light-hearted and drunkenly giggling in a flurry of feathered wings, to the ground. For a moment, all that could be seen was a fluster of blue, wings spread, blocking them from view, a kitsune-like creature appearing from the midst of those wings, grinning widely and lashing his tongue against the side of his lips as if to savour the taste of the kiss that had already been shared.

"You know, you didn't have to drag me all the way out here for some fun," he purred, eyes burning, as if a hint more suggestion needed to be put into his tone. "The back of the club would have done too... Mmmph..."

His mouth was swallowed up in a kiss all over again, the equine with both wings and a horn dragging his muzzle back to his, tongues tangling, sweeping against one another in a throb of passion. The stallion intent on bearing him back against the opposite wall did not notice that Shadow was there at all but soon would as Shadow's jaw dropped and the kitsune with dragon wings - ah, a hybrid, he'd seen plenty of those about with the diverse population of the city - allowed himself to be dominated, moaning out loud as those soft, velvety equine lips worked their way down his throat, nipping and lipping with calculated glee.

Yet the alicorn, his spiralled, silver horn recognisable anywhere, did not notice Shadow staring, not even as the dragon worked his jaw, fighting to get the words out as something deep inside him pulled.

"Winter..."

Ah, he'd known the alicorn for a long time, but had not seen him since he had last been on his knees in that husky's club (maybe he'd have to go back there too at some point), sucking down a length of horse-dick. He shuddered to recollect it, the headiness of the memory setting his cock swelling in his underwear, the boxer-briefs no longer quite feeling as if they were enough to contain it, though he had a feeling that they would not have to be. The lewd, wet sound of their kiss rose, setting his scales prickling, even the touch of his clothing on his scales suddenly too tight, too claustrophobic, the heat rising...

And then the alicorn's eyes met his, head turning, horn tilting, and Shadow was lost to the lust of the stud stallion all over again. As if there had been any doubt in the first place...

"Why, hello, Shadow," Winter nickered, forelock cast across one eye as if he was peering at Shadow with a deliberately coy look, though it was all purely accidental. "Fancy seeing you here..."

He licked his lips, but the grey-furred beauty before him demanded attention too, whimpering and nuzzling at his cheek, down his neck, tugging at his shirt. With a smirk on his lips, Winter turned back to him, eyes dancing with the glee of one who knew that they were well on their way to getting all that they needed and more.

"Easy now," he murmured, letting the kitsune-hybrid press up to him, knees quivering already. "You'll get what you need..."

He didn't even know Rikku's name, the kitsune-dragon with a slash of black under his jaw hinting at a dark underbelly, his muzzle shaped like that of a fox but with typically draconic wings. He didn't need to know it though as he spun the fox about, groping that sweet arse, the fleshy round of it giving him more than enough to grind against, grunting in the back of his equine throat.

Rikku moaned, head tipping forward submissively, arms trembling luxuriously as they braced. To be handled like that, turned about as if he was just a passing fancy... To say the least, it was something that took a very specific type of fur to satisfy that need, his split kitsune tails flicking up, exposing all that he had to offer. It was quite clear that Winter the alicorn had no interest at all in his cock and having an audience too was not something out of the question for Rikku, his loins aching, burning for that luxury of release. Patience though - he had to have patience, those large yet still delicate equine paws caressing his backside, tugging at his belt.

Click.

Rikku sucked in a sharp breath that shot straight down to his lungs as his belt was loosened, his gaze brushing that of the dragon that was watching them, though a fox like him wouldn't have cared whether there was a whole horde of dragons watching him or not. Let them watch, let them look, his belt and jeans slid down over a round, ripe arse that had seen many a cock thrusting back for Winter's attention. The alicorn's paws were on it instantly, groping and squeezing, the fox's red prick of a cock exposed too, though that would have to wait to get the attention too that he wanted down there.

"Ohhh..."

The alicorn's smirk deepened.

"So needy... Just like all the rest."

He was well-known as a stud about the clubs but that was just the way that Winter liked it, taking his pick of submissive sluts so that they all got what they needed. It was an unspoken arrangement and agreement that suited him more than simply well, licking his lips as his paw scooted around, teasing the shorter length of fox-cock, the base promising a little knot, as was typical of their species. Rikku was not small by any means but it was hard for any cock to compare to that of a stud stallion, much less one like Winter who knew his worth and was already hard and throbbing.

"I'm going to enjoy this..."

The stallion's eyes twinkled, taking his time as he exposed his cock, two sluts glancing at him, not knowing whether they were allowed to take in that part of him too. Shadow was adorably, staring outright, though he was in a better position to look from a distance, able to see quite clearly just how his cock sprung out, pumping up full of blood that had only been temporarily kept from his prick in the confines of his clothing. Rikku, however, had to tilt his muzzle and crane his head a bit to look back, afraid to move out of position for fear of not getting that hot length buried right up where he wanted it, cock drooling before him.

Oh, the kitsune-hybrid was a sweet catch, alright, but the alicorn could not help how his skin prickled and tingled to be so on show, his glutes peeking out while his tail lifted, showing off what he, as a stud, would not offer to them in turn. It was not, after all, what they wanted and he would never have denied them his flirty glee, tail flicking, chest pushing up and puffing out just a little, his wings lifted. He didn't need to make himself look taller, not with Shadow pulling into himself, his natural submission taking over, even then. And Winter had not even had to do anything specific that time around...

But there was more that he could do. Licking his large, soft lips, Winter squeezed Rikku's cock, drawing him to buck and thrust, cheeks hot and prickling, aching between pushing back and thrusting into the sweetness of the dominant equine's paw.

"You're all ready to go... But why don't we let Shadow over here get me warmed up for you?" Winter smirked, tapping the side of his muzzle thoughtfully as if the notion had only just occurred to him. "He likes sucking... Don't you Shadow?"

The dragon froze, heart in his mouth. Did he dare? Oh, there was so much that he could do but out there, in the alley, anyone could walk out, happen upon them, at any time. There was nothing back there to conceal them from prying, curious eyes, as much as he would have liked that to be so, but it was hardly as if saying no was an option for him anyway. The hard throb of his prick demanding to be freed would simply have not allowed that, hind paws moving without discretion, closing the distance between them as if in a dream.

Winter smirked and nickered, bobbing his head.

"There's a good draggie..."

Shadow shivered but he was already down on his knees, everything from the set of Winter's body to the shift in his tone, more dominating and sultrily dark, setting his body alight with need. The throb of his cock, sadly, was not yet to be attended to, but he had a pulsing length of horse-meat to deal with instead, the gleam of pre-cum at the tip already dribbling forth. It would not be stopped by anything other than the one thing and, even in the dark damp of the alleyway, to say no would have been a crime, in Shadow's mind, indeed

Rikku's breath caught, the kitsune-dragon grinding back onto an equine paw, a hoofed fingertip pressing insistently at his exposed hole. On display as he was, he did not need "preparation" as such, but that did not mean that he was not against receiving such pleasure either, a finger teasing inside. Moaning out loud, his eyes fell half-lidded, but he could not help but arch back, struggling to balance between his own pleasure and the gulps and muffled moans of the dragon sucking down the horse-cock that was destined to plunder his backdoor entrance like nothing before.

Need was tenacious, a fickle fiend who was sometimes a friend, and his head spun, watching inch after inch of that deliciously thick length disappear down the dragon's throat. Shadow, was it? He didn't know a Shadow, or had not known before, but wouldn't have minded getting to know the dragon more after all was said and done, the drake's muzzle heating up in a tickle of a blush, the big beast as submissive as the most effeminate of whores when put in his place.

Shadow could not even find it in himself to care that there were eyes on him, that Winter was taking him, demonstrating simply just how much control he had over him all over again. It was all that he wanted to get that cock again, deep inside him, any hole, and to have what his body ached for so much, well... His paws drifted to his cock, humping against them as need got the better of them, but a well-timed flick of Winter's long tail swiftly had them batted away, the stinging slap of his tail more than a good enough warning.

"Ah-ah-ah," Winter warned, his expression turning down just a little, though it would take a great deal more than that to sour such an otherwise jovial and bright soul. "Not now... You've got to earn it first, haven't you, little draggie?"

Shadow trembled. He wasn't little. So why did Winter make him feel such? Down on his knees, there was no one smaller and less significant than the dragon, his glutes clenching, tightening around the clasp of his tail hole. The pucker squeezed around nothing and yet all he could do was focus on that cock to the exclusion of all else, suckling wantonly, tongue slathering and coating every inch of it in saliva that it possibly could. Obediently, he kept his paws away from his dick. The alicorn's eyes glowed, lighter, enjoying his submission.

The kitsune-dragon whimpered, rocking back, need rising, though he wanted to see the show first, aching for it, voyeuristic pleasure nipping at his heels. It was too erotic, too much of a thrill, everything happening so quickly that he wanted to savour everything, file away each memory for later when he had his cock clasped in his own paw too, needing it all. A good fuck could be a rare thing and the flirt with the alicorn was more than shaping up to be the best of the best, tails flicking back and forth, unable to even contain his need in that way.

The dragon moaned around the alicorn's cock, the thick rod of horse-meat burrowing into the back of his throat, Winter's paws holding onto his horns. Dragging the dragon's muzzle back and forth, he face-fucked him with raw abandon, more than knowing the dragon well enough to understand the limits between then, both spoken and unspoken. The drake hacked and gulped around his cock, allowing him easily into the back of his throat, though it was good too that a dragon's muzzle, longer and better than even a horse's cock at sucking. That, however, was hardly something that Winter needed to do when he had so many ready offers to suck his dick exactly as he pleased.

Curling his tongue around that driving length the best he could, all Shadow really could do was submit to it, letting the horse use him as he pleased, a stray, blue feather from the paler blue at the tips of his wings drifting across his muzzle. The ticklish sensation gave him a momentary mental respite, a break from the intoxicating submission, even though all Shadow wanted was to be down on his knees forevermore, submitting to the alicorn and every last dirty, kinky whim that he could come up with.

It was lewd and it was hot to be down so low, not even allowed to touch his cock, getting his rocks off in sexual satisfaction without even achieving orgasm. Shadow moaned, letting his muzzle be yanked back and forth, not even trying to suck as he was, quite literally, used as nothing more than a hole to fuck. He didn't want to be more than that, not to get his submissive whims taken care of, though others so often wanted him to be the top party. He could not be ashamed of the fact that, quite simply, he did not swing that way, whimpering and leaning after the length of Winter's cock as the alicorn pulled away.

Yet he got a savage thrust for his troubles, the alicorn huffing and grunting, hammering in, so close to orgasm all of a sudden that even Shadow had to wonder how it had so abruptly rushed upon him. The flare bloomed, swelling forth, denoting his need, yet there was no chance or time for Shadow to ready himself for the oncoming deluge as the alicorn let out a strangled whinny, striving to cut off his glee even as it was spent, ropes of hot cum flooding the dragon's muzzle as he tried to suckle down every drop.

He was not all that successful, however, not with Winter thrusting rampantly, not concentrating, enjoying the messy delight of the moment. Rikku's eyes lit up as he took in the drooling, thick strands of cum flowing down the sides of the dragon's muzzle, clearly standing out against his dark scales. Rikku moaned, rolling his hips back onto that paw, wanting it, a second finger teasing in, though he was soon to get his fill. Would he have as big a load as that?

Winter snorted heavily, nostrils fluttering, pulling out to spend the rest of his load over Shadow's muzzle, smirking as he painted the drake in his cream. It would have been delicious to lick off, adoring even his own flavour, though he toyed briefly with the thought of ordering the kitsune-dragon to do so. Yet that delectable creature was to get a different pleasure from him entirely, that needy hole more than ready for the plundering length of his breeding spire. Though he still had to gently ease the lusty dragon back from his cock, the grime of the alley coating his knees (he was sure Shadow would not mind all that much), turning about with a smirk with his tail cheekily flagged.

"No... You don't get all of that quite yet..."

Shadow grunted as he was not permitted to swallow down everything, something in him pushing and straining to prove himself, though it was a strange sort of thought to have, an insistent urge that clamoured for attention.

"Taste it..." The alicorn invited, though it was more of a demand in the set of his jaw. "You're never going to get it any other way, dragon..."

The drake trembled but Winter knew that he would, as he always did, instantly obey, though the force of the dragon's long, flexible tongue surprised even the stallion. Groaning, Winter's ears picked up, arching back, his luxuriously long tail lifted out of the way, though it was not as if the stallion ever raised it for anything or anyone else. No, that side of him was for pleasure only, but he could enjoy a thick tongue wriggling inside his musk, swirling around, rimming him.

The alicorn puffed, eyes half-lidded, a smile tugging at his lips. Maybe he'd have the sluts pay each other such attention too... It always went down well.

"Good draggie..."

Shadow grunted against the stallion's backside but such lingering pleasures were not meant to be as he turned to Rikku, his cock pointed directly at a single target.

"And now..." Winter's tail swished, shoulders pushing back proudly. "Now...for you."

With his cock still dripping with cum, Winter pushed over Rikku, who arched back into position, arms above his head and presenting his backside to him, though there was nought more he could have done to simply demonstrate both his readiness and his need, so completely and utterly. The alicorn did not soften in the slightest, ready for a second round when his two submissive sluts would have been aching for rest, pressing the flatter tip of his cock up to that delightful pucker with his length already well-lubed with saliva.

"Relax..."

The hissed command came softly but in a tone that did not allow one to argue with it, Rikku's head bowing softly. Yes, he would, he would relax for the alicorn, allowing that cock in as his heart leapt and sun wonderfully, pleasure exploding forth. Oh, the stretch, the strain, yet it all came without pain as his backdoor entrance was forced open wide around that length of horse-meat, the stallion unhurried about how he took him. After all, Winter already knew well enough that any slut like Rikku wasn't going anywhere once they had gotten the tiniest taste of his cock. And he still had so very more to give than that one, throbbing taste...

The dragon licked cum off his maw, helpless to do anything but to watch, his cock aching for release, as the alicorn that he so lusted for fucked the fox-dragon, Rikku's tails pushed up out of the way. Easing in slowly, the fox grunted and arched back, but Winter made him wait, a paw placed heavily between his shoulder blades, too easily dominating him. Domination, after all, was not about force but simply hitting all the right spots as he tickled the right need and then some, moaning out loud.

12