Stud Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shadow trembled, knees weak, which made it a good thing that he was down on the ground already. He wanted to get his jeans off, his cock in his paws at least, but not even stretching and flapping his wings relieved him of the growing, building heat in his body. It had to be released somehow and yet he was swiftly coming to the nerve-chilling conclusion that orgasm was not to be his that day. It was just another measure of Winter's control over him, something that he was not quite sure still whether he loved or hated, tingling through in the best and the worst of ways.

Yet he could lean into the sensation of pre-cum dampening and soaking through his underwear, maybe even staining the front of his jeans, as the kitsune-dragon moaned and took that cock like a pro. Shadow knew exactly how it felt to take and yearned for it even then, the hard, wet slop of it powering into a willing hole the stuff of which filled his dreams, night after night. Rikku's moans as he was filled, shoulders pinned to the wall, the alicorn leaning on him with his full weight, wings spread in dominant triumph... Oh, everything simply made Shadow want to cum all the more, his cock contained and controlled, yet he may as well have been locked away for all the promise he had of the ecstasy of orgasm.

No, that was for Rikku. Without even a paw or even a tail to caress his cock and tease the turgid length, he felt himself "getting there". It was a slow build and tease, pulled forth entirely by that driving, pounding length, the meat of which filled him so perfectly, stretching out his tail hole without pushing him past that point of pleasure into pain. He even took the harshest of thrusts, head twisting back and forth, fighting to contain his pleasure so that he would not howl. It was a need that may have brought brilliant and terrible consequences, all wrapped up together, as much as he loved an audience while not wanting things to be called to any kind of halt prematurely.

Grunting deep in the back of his throat, Rikku squeezed around that cock with all his might, wanting more, another rush of pleasure setting his skin tingling, prickling through with raw need. The alicorn groaned and he knew he was on the right track, striving, even in such a position, to please the stallion through all of it. He was half-hidden by those huge, blue wings and yet never before had Rikku felt so exposed, gasping and moaning, even twitching and trying to jerk his tails up even higher, just so that Winter had full leave and liberty of him, able to use the slutty kitsune-dragon exactly as he pleased.

Groaning and nickering, nostrils quivering, the stallion thrust, not needing his paws on his submissive slut's hips to pull him back, as Rikku was already doing that job for him. How kind. How good of a slut to do that. His mind washed through with dominant glee, though a whinny and a squeal bursting from his lips one after the other hinted at his lighter side, the side of him that was in it for the pleasure of it all, though roughness was something that he was more than happy to lean into, at the right time. And it was very much the right time as that slutty little hole pushed back at him, wanting more even though he was already thrust far past the medial ring.

Winter groaned, head tipping back, horn gleaming in the low beam of the street lights, set too far away to cut the shadows from the scene.

"You asked for it..."

Rikku most certainly had too as that horse cock picked up its pace, filling him completely, a soft sheath pressing up to his tail hole as he yowled, unable to help himself. The dragon to his side moaned openly and that only drove the fox on all the more as the resounding slap of the alicorn's hips on his arse echoed forth, a pap-pap-pap of male breeding lust that could never be mistaken for anything else. The stallion snorted heavily, washing hot breath over the back of the kitsune-dragon's neck and Rikku shuddered bodily, traitorously close to the edge as his need got the better of him.

Shadow wanted to be there, feeling everything, yet he did not even know if he was allowed to savour Rikku's orgasm as he broke and ejaculated, snarling and snapping, yet submissive to a fault. His muzzle bowed as orgasm flowed forth, splattering and wasted against the wall, though it was nothing compared to the load of the stallion to come, something that Shadow was still very much familiar with. The kitsune-dragon cried out and twisted but there was no escaping the driving grind of the stallion's cock as it powered into him, claiming everything that he was and everything too that he could be.

Rikku shuddered, grinding back weakly, though his orgasm had stripped at least some of his strength from him, bearing through every thrust as it claimed him. His tail hole strained around that massive length, feeling thicker than ever after his orgasm, a part of him needing rest but knowing too that it would not come until the stallion was satisfied. He moaned. That was just the way it was supposed to be for a slut like him, grunting and whimpering, his tails flicking.

All of it... Every drop. He needed it all, wanted it all, his soul not accepting anything less as Winter snorted and slammed in deep. It was only when the short, sharp driving thrusts came, keeping his cock as deep as possible, the flare budding lightly, did he realise that it had come and his heart pounded viciously as the stallion's orgasm erupted within him. Ropes of thick cum painted his tail hole but Rikku could only be thankful that the equine dropped his paws to his hips, holding him up and in place, spending every drop inside him. It could not even leak out as he thrust deeply, burying himself where his rod belonged, grunting and shuddering as he used his newest, very willing, slut just as he wanted to be used.

The alicorn groaned, releasing every drop he had to give until his balls ached for respite, though a rest would be short-lived even in his case. He did not need much time to recover after cumming twice and his nuts seemed to refill themselves almost as quickly as his seed was spent, proving himself the stud that everyone wanted as he flicked his tail up, showing off his still very faintly glistening tail hole to the dragon whose eyes were still locked on him. The drake was a predictable sort and the familiar rush and high of control, willingly taken, flowed through him, never quite ebbing but throbbing to a pulsating crescendo.

It was that sensation that he sought every time, denying and controlling, yet all for mutual pleasure, for he was not the sort of horse to take and not give something, even if it may not have seemed otherwise. He'd had Shadow in light bondage time after time already and even spent whole nights sitting on his muzzle, making him rim his tail hole while he toyed with dragon's dick and denied him the burst of orgasm that may have eased his need just a little. Yet it was all fun and games, in the sense of ecstasy, for the two of them.

Shadow would understand that the kitsune-dragon was fresh meat to him, a tasteful tale that he was not yet down with either, if Rikku felt the same as him. Drawing his cock out softly and smoothly as it gently softened, Winter smiled as Rikku moaned, rocking back even as his anal ring gaped, stretched and yet to tighten back up again, his body seeming to expect more. Yet if it was more that the fox with his tails still lifted like the needy soul he was craved, well... Winter was more than happy to deliver that more to him in thicker and headier doses than ever.

Grinning, the stallion tucked away his cock, ever-aware of Shadow's eyes lingering hungrily on him, the dragon's restrained need palpable in the air, crackling tension. Yet there was still an offer open to them, Winter spreading his paws out, half-shrugging, though the stallion already knew what their answer would be, even if they should have, perhaps, taken a bit more time to think about his offer than they did.

"I think both of you should come home with me tonight."

For the alicorn's needs were not yet sated.

12