Stud Worship

Story Info
A slutty fox sucks off a sweaty stud stallion at the gym...
1.1k words
11.9k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"You know you want it..."

The black stallion rumbled a snort, a hot puff of air bursting from his fluttering nostrils, sucking in a deep breath as he re-racked the barbell. Sweat glistened on his hide, lining his muscles, his forelock hanging down the side of his face, though the anthro was hardly concentrating on his workout anymore.

No... No, the slut of a fox on his knees before him was far more alluring, whimpering and whining, rubbing his muzzle into the horse's nuts and thick, heavy cock. His sheath wrinkled, pulling back from that fat length, throbbing with desire, and the fox couldn't have stopped himself even if he'd tried. The thick equine musk was too demanding, wrapping around him, drawing him in, panting heavily as he sucked in great, big, greedy gulps of air as if it was even more of a sustaining life-force than ever.

"Oh... Stan..."

"Shut up and suck, slut."

There was only one thing that the beta fox could do. His lips parted, covering his teeth neatly, taking that thick head of the horse's dick into his mouth. Stan was as casually dominant as ever, his quads pumped up and hard after an aching squat set, but there really was only one thing for him to do between sets when his cock was that hard and that ready for lust. It throbbed into the fox's mouth, the tip wider than usual, more of a mushroom-shape, flatter and begging for attention.

"Unnff... Yes, that's it, slut..."

Stan goaded him on, the stallion stomping a hoof, leaning back against the rack as the sound of metal in the gym resounded, barbells dropped, those doing Olympic lifts getting on with their work. They knew what went on there and wouldn't have chosen to train if they had a problem with nudity or, well, someone getting their dick sucked. It just wouldn't have been the place for them.

The stud stallion groaned deep in the back of his throat, the fox's tail swirling around the head of his cock, pressing into the slit at the tip. He didn't need to thrust, not when he was getting his cock serviced so wonderfully, the vulpine gulping and swallowing hard as he tried to take as much of his dick as possible down his throat. It was a failing mission, however, for the stud-horse was simply too thick and meaty for something like that to be possible, but that had never stopped his favourite little slut of a fox from trying each and every time he dropped to his knees before him.

Eyes half-lidded, the fox knew of nothing else around him, his cock bulging through his loose gym gear, though he knew he was not the focus there. It was only Stan, only the meat of the stud-stallion, a powerful tool that he wanted to take deep again and again. The horse had teased him before that he could take his cock up under his tail if he sucked his dick good enough, a tease that, so far, had not come to sweet fruition, though the fox hoped against hope that things would change.

He had to hope, drooling around that thick member, the swell of it grinding into the back of his throat. Even though his eyes streamed, he had to keep pressing on, sucking him down, the heavy smell of sweat in the air, clinging to him even when it was not his. His throat ached but his passion was up, cock pulsing with desire, a damp spot soaking through the front of his gym trousers.

More... So much more...

He was lost in the moment, seeing nothing, knowing nothing, taking that cock into his throat, despite the strain. Pre-cum spilt down his throat right from the get-go but he could not stop, not as Stan wound his fingers into the thicker fur atop his head, usually kept short, gripping and squeezing, wrenching his head into place.

"Unnff... Fuck..."

Not the most eloquent with words, the stallion did not have to be well-spoken to get what he needed, thrusting and grinding, pumping his meat into the fox's slutty hole. A tongue was all well and good and so were lips but he needed more, balls aching and churning, boasting a heady load of cum still to come. It was his right to spill his seed and he thrust and rocked his hips, one paw gripping the squat rack for support, muscles bulging, studly domination coursing through.

There was no going back as his nuts tightened, giving him a sense of strain for a heartbeat of a moment, grunting thickly, cock flaring. It plumped up thick and full, thankfully not inside the fox's throat, but the mess to come was not to be contained.

No. Stan nickered, orgasm building, cock throbbing, the fox's drool coating his dick. He'd have another warning on his record for clean-up by the time his session was out. Maybe even more than one...

Yet that did not matter, could not matter, as he bellowed out his orgasm, more like a bull than a stallion, ropes of hot, virile seed pumping from the tip of his cock. He rocked and ground, dragging the vulpine's maw down on his cock as far as it would go, yet there was only so deep a spurting load could go when it was impossible to keep up with. The fox struggled and gulped, gagging on the sheer volume, but even he could not stop it from sloshing messily out the corners of his lips, marking his fur, slopping down his front.

But he was right where he wanted to be, knees pressing comfortably into the thick gym matting, head swimming, spinning and turning with irrevocable lust. The hardness of his own cock was no longer an issue as he moaned deliriously, caught up in a moment that was of someone else's design and command.

"Cock-sucking whore..."

The fox shivered. Yes. Yes, that's exactly what he was. And he didn't need the name to suck the cock of every stud in the gym between sets.

That was what he was there for, the art of stud worship not forgotten to him.

A bull's paw closed on his shoulder. He shivered, that cock still hard in his mouth.

There was already another stud demanding the worship of his muzzle.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
walt555walt555almost 3 years ago

I love the way you write, so hot and sexy. The submission and dominance roll off the pages in waves even on the shorts.

AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Acceptance A pair of Femboys find love in 2 secretly hung ladies!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Stuck in the Middle Ethan gets in the middle of the two futas of his dreams.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Fucked Ch. 01: The Interview Twink interviews a Trans Adult model, but she takes control.in Transgender & Crossdressers
82 Nights with Christine Pt. 01 A once-timid young futa takes possession of Noah.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A New Job Finding a job in can be hard in this current job market.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories