Student and Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see her again sometime?"

"That's her choice. You don't need my permission."

"'Course I do. You're my best girl. I'm not going to cheat on you."

"You wouldn't be cheating on me. I'd know exactly what you were doing."

"I don't think you'd know exactly . . ."

"Well, I think I'd have a pretty good idea."

"Yeah, I suppose you would."

"So you'd better ask her."

Actually, it was Iris who did. She saw Marla a few days later, sauntering over to her house for afternoon tea.

"So," she said, getting right to the point, "it was good with Damon?"

Marla carefully poured the hot liquid into one of her best china cups, added two sugar cubes, and handed the cup and saucer to Iris. "Yes. It was fine."

Iris peered closely at her friend. "Just fine?"

Marla brought her eyes up to Iris's. Her face was crimson. "It was—it was wonderful. Like nothing I've ever experienced."

Iris hadn't expected quite as enthusiastic a response as that. "He's quite a guy, isn't he?"

"Yes."

Sipping the tea, Iris asked: "Would you—like to see him again?"

Marla paid scrupulous attention to preparing her own cup of tea. Without looking over at Iris, she said, "If it's okay with you."

Why on earth is everyone asking my permission? "Of course it is. I just want you to be happy."

Marla smiled contemplatively. "I'm not so sure that that alone is going to make me happy. But I won't deny that it's nice."

"It is, isn't it? So . . . maybe once a week?"

Marla pondered the idea. "Um, maybe once every two weeks."

"You sure? I'm sure he'd be happy to—"

"No, really, Iris, that would be fine. I'm not quite as—ardent as I used to be."

"Well, I didn't think I was, but I find that the more you do it the more you want it."

"I can see that. But I guess once every two weeks is fine."

"Okay, that's how it'll be."

"You sure . . .?" Marla trailed off.

"Am I sure of what?"

"You sure he—he wants me?"

"Marla, that's absolutely the last thing you need to worry about. I think he already has quite a crush on you."

She smiled into her cup. "That's sweet. He's sweet. A very sweet boy."

Iris didn't disagree.