Student and Teacher Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'll ask her right away," Damon said encouragingly. "I'm sure she'll be fine with it."

"And you'll be fine with it?"

"I told you before, Brad: I believe in sharing the good things in my life."

Once again there was nothing Brad could say to this. He got up stiffly and said, "I'll go now."

"Take care of yourself, guy."

With that, Brad left the house, and Damon tripped up the stairs. He found that Iris had washed up a bit and put on a nightgown. It was still a tad early—barely 10 p.m.—but both of them concluded that it was probably time to get some rest. But both also knew that some pillow talk was in order, given the magnitude of what had just happened.

"He's a pretty good guy, isn't he?" Damon began.

"Yes, he is. Very sweet," Iris said. When Damon frowned, she went on: "I know you don't like that word, but there's nothing else to describe him. He's a big teddy tear, and there's an honesty and straightforwardness about him that I find utterly endearing."

"I'm glad to hear it. I guess you know that he—" Damon trailed off.

"He what?" But Iris knew exactly what Damon and intended to say.

"He'd like a repeat engagement."

Iris considered that for a moment. "Sure. There's lots more I can, um, teach him."

Then she looked severely at her bedmate. "Damon, did you know about his . . . endowment?"

He grinned broadly. "Oh, you mean his big cock? Yeah, of course. I've seen it a million times in the locker room."

"Well, you could have given me some advance warning!"

"Did you find it a bit too much to handle?"

"I dealt with it. But you should have told me." Then she added impishly: "Does it bother you that his thing is bigger than yours?"

Damon actually laughed. "Nah, not a bit! I know I'm bigger than most, and so I guess he's really bigger than most. Anyway, bigger isn't always better. I guess I've used mine a little more than he has."

Iris made a little moue of frustration. She had been hoping to knock Damon a bit off his stride. He was getting, she felt (and she winced at her own horrible pun), a little too cocksure for his own good.

"If you ever like him more than you like me," he went on, "then I'll know I'm in trouble."

"I doubt that'll ever happen. I mean, he's nice, but—"

Damon interrupted her. "You know I think the world of you, don't you, Iris? I love you. I love you so much."

He was gazing right into her eyes as they were reclining in their usual position, with Iris resting on top of him. She gazed right back at him.

"I love you too, Damon," she whispered.

She realized that was the first time she had said those words to him.

"You do?" he said, suddenly choking up. He was quickly reduced to the state his friend had been in only a few moments ago.

"Yes, of course I do," she said, as if stating the obvious to a dimwitted child. She took the bedsheet and wiped away the tears from his face.

"Gee, Iris, that's swell!" he said.

Then he pulled up her nightgown to uncover her legs, hips, and bottom, and, with a deft move, slipped down his own underwear and entered her, as she remained on top.

She took him into herself with grace and tenderness, realizing this was something Damon had to do right now to testify to his own gratitude and affection. The session didn't last long, and she was happy to receive Damon's seed without any corresponding climax of her own.

Damon didn't seemed to mind in the least that his friend had filled this same woman only a few minutes before.