Student and Teacher Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I did—a few times. But I guess I was so discouraging to my various partners that I rarely got asked out a second time. And that's how it was until—until Damon fell into my lap." Or should I say, until he put his head in my lap and started licking me.

Brad just shook his head. "You poor thing! You of all people shouldn't have been alone all that time. You have so much love to offer!"

"Yeah, that's what Damon says. Well," she said with a shy laugh, "I guess I'm making up for lost time with you two!"

Brad ignored the mild jest. "You've not told any of this to Damon, have you?"

"No—and I don't think I can. It's taken a lot out of me to tell it to you. Can you fill him in yourself?"

"Sure, I could; but I think it should come from you."

"Oh, Brad, I couldn't. Please do it for me."

And he did. Damon's reaction was even more extreme than Brad's: he was positively angry that such an incredible, desirable woman as Iris Farquhar had had sex exactly once in her whole life before he came along. Good God! She was about as close to being a virgin as it is possible to be without actually being a virgin!

And Damon made a resolution somewhat along the lines that Iris had joked about. I'll make sure she makes up for all those lost opportunities.


12