Student and Teacher Ch. 13

Story Info
Sylvia and Nan cuddle up together.
2.2k words
4.59
9.2k
4
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given her experience with men, Sylvia picked up on the true state of affairs at Iris's house even more quickly than Nan. After a nice dinner during which Sylvia peered intently at the older woman while seemingly maintaining a lively conversation on general subjects, she collared Brad in one of the guest bedrooms, fixing her eyes on him as a cobra hypnotizes a rabbit.

"So," she said with her patented smirk, "she's your 'girl'?"

"Who?" Brad said naively.

"Iris, you ninny," she said genially. "She's the one who took your virginity, isn't she?"

Brad froze in place. "H-how did you know?"

"It's written all over her face—and yours."

"It—it wasn't me!" he cried desperately. "It was Damon! He's the one who got me into this!"

"Oh, he sleeps with her too?"

"Well, sure! He did her first, then got me into the act."

"I see. So you like bopping older women?"

"I told you, she's the only one! I've not been with anyone but her—and now you."

"Well, I'll give her credit: she's quite a dish for a professor. For anyone, I guess."

"She's fabulous," Brad said in a dreamy voice.

Sylvia gazed at him contemplatively. After a long interval she said: "You—care for her, don't you?" This is way more than sex, isn't it?

"I love her," Brad said into his lap. Then, glancing fiercely at Sylvia: "But I love you too! I really do!"

"I know you do," she said calmly. "And I love you. But I'm not sure exactly where I fit into this situation."

"I don't see the problem. I mean, Damon has taken up with another girl too—a real sweet kid named Nan."

"A 'sweet kid'? How old is she?"

"She's a junior, like us—twenty or twenty-one, I suppose. It's just—she seems a lot younger."

"Why is that?"

"Oh, you know."

"Mmm, I guess I do." She hasn't had a lot of guys—is that what you're telling me? "And Iris is okay with all this?"

"I guess so. She hasn't said anything. And you saw how she chatted you up all evening. She's always been saying Damon and I should find girls of our own age."

"So long as she's not left out of the picture, eh?"

"I suppose."

"Well, I can't say this is something I'm used to, but I guess I can deal with it."

In fact, Nan and Sylvia moved into the house almost simultaneously about a week or so later.

They were happy to give up their tiny rooms in their respective rooming houses, relishing the spaciousness of a real house. This did require Iris to clear out a third bedroom, but that was managed with reasonable ease. And yet, there was an immediate problem with the sleeping arrangements. Iris was glad to have one or two days by herself every week: for months she had had to satisfy Damon, Brad, or both every single night, and the effort was wearing her out a bit. But there was more to it than that. On the first night that the girls spent in her house, Iris allowed Nan and Damon to shack up in the master bedroom and Sylvia and Brad in the main guest bedroom, while she got a good night's sleep on a single bed in the second guest bedroom. But what would happen on subsequent nights was not entirely clear. This, Iris knew, was something the two younger women would have to work out among themselves.

"Well," Sylvia said as she and Nan sat down over cups of coffee that afternoon, "I think it's Brad's turn with Iris."

"Yes," Nan said in a subdued voice.

"So . . . what are we doing to do?"

"I don't know." Nan had lots of ideas on the subject, but was too shy to articulate them.

Sylvia wasn't so demure. "Um, do you mind if I'm with Damon?" she asked bluntly.

Nan's eyes widened. "You wanna be . . .?"

"Yeah, I do." Sylvia was peering intently at her new friend. When Nan remained silent, she went on: "You can have Brad tomorrow."

"Yeah?" Nan said breathlessly.

"Sure. You like him, don't you?"

"Of course. He's really sweet. A big teddy bear."

"Yeah, a big teddy bear. Then it's settled."

"You sure he—he'll want me?"

Sylvia looked at Nan as if she were a slow-witted child. "Of course he'll want you! He thinks you're just the cat's pajamas."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really." Then, after a pause: "I'll have to warn you about something, though."

"What?" Nan said in sudden apprehension.

With that smirk of hers, Sylvia leaned over and whispered something in Nan's ear.

"Omigod!" Nan said, covering her mouth with her hand. "How big?"

"About this big," Sylvia said, holding her hands about ten inches apart.

"Oh, for heaven's sake! So . . . it's bigger than Damon's."

"By about two inches, I'd say."

"Jesus. . . . How do you get that in you?"

"Oh, it's not so hard. I mean, Damon's is not exactly pint-size. You don't have any trouble with his, do you?"

"No—I've gotten used to it."

"Well, a couple more inches won't matter that much. You'll manage."

"But—what about the back way?"

"Oh, he doesn't go in all the way. At least he says he doesn't. Sometimes, I think, he gets carried away."

"Gosh . . ."

"Don't worry, it'll be all right. Just tell him to stop if he goes in too far."

"I'll do my best."

And so that's how things went on. Damon and Sylvia got very well acquainted, as did Brad and Nan. And Iris wasn't left out of the mix: after all, it was her house, and she had the right to have either of the guys whenever she wanted. But she was happy to share and share alike, and each of the women got each guy twice a week.

But what to do on the seventh day of the week was a quandary. Sometimes they all had a big party, although even the king-size bed in the master bedroom wasn't quite large enough to accommodate all five of them, and the party sometimes spilled over into the main guest bedroom. But after some weeks, Sylvia found herself a bit dissatisfied.

After dinner one night, she made a bold announcement.

"Listen, guys, I'm not sure it's fair for us ladies to be left alone every third night or so. I mean, you have a bedmate every night—why shouldn't we?"

"How's that gonna work?" Damon said quizzically.

"I'll tell you how it's gonna work," Sylvia said decisively. "I want to be in the big bed tonight—with Nan. What the other three do is your business."

There was a thunderous silence, and Nan's face seemed to be drained of blood.

Sylvia turned to her friend. "Would you like that, Nan?"

"Maybe," she said hesitantly. She recalled some interesting times during their parties when she had found herself entangled with either Sylvia or Iris, and she had thought that that was rather nice.

"She doesn't sound so sure," Brad pointed out. "You don't want to force her to do something she's uncomfortable with."

"Are you uncomfortable with that, Nan, dear?" Sylvia asked in her most seductive voice. "You can be honest with me."

"I'd like it very much," Nan said softly, gazing right in Sylvia's face. "I really would."

"Good; it's settled. I don't know what you others are going to do, but Nan and I are all set."

In fact, Sylvia had had some experiences of this sort in the past and had liked them a lot. There was something so pure and clean and wholesome about lesbian sex: two beautiful young creatures enjoying each other without constantly thinking of that male organ, which seemed to demand constant attention during heterosexual sex. Nan had only experimented with such things, but was keen on getting more experience.

As the two women settled down to their night together, they peeled off their nightgowns and stood naked before ach other. They were certainly a study in contrasts: Nan, slender and narrow-hipped but with a nicely rounded bosom and bottom; Sylvia, well filled out and with generous curves of her own at bust and posterior. They came together, enfolded each other in their arms, and fused their lips in a long, intense kiss. Their hands weren't idle, as they stroked each other's back and thighs and butt; but it was the mingling of their breasts that stimulated them most, each pair squeezed gently by the weight of the other. Almost simultaneously they extended a hand down to the other's sex and found a lot of preliminary wetness already there.

Then they fell into bed.

Sylvia took the lead, placing Nan on her back and lodging herself at her chest, taking Nan's breasts in both hands and pressing them around her face, pretty much the way the men did; but Nan gloried in Sylvia's smooth cheeks coming into contact with her firm hemispheres, while Sylvia drank in the heady body-scent of her friend as the fine hairs on Nan's breasts tickled her face. Then she descended further, using her tongue to paint a line all the way from Nan's chest to her stomach to her navel and finally to her fragrant sex. She tenderly parted Nan's labia, startled by the flow that had already coated her thighs with its dew; and when she flicked a tongue into Nan's cleft, the other girl cried out and arched her back in anticipation.

Sylvia now fixed her attention entirely on satisfying Nan, grabbing her bottom with both hands while she pasted her lips alternately on Nan's labia and clitoris. Nan began moaning uncontrollably, holding Sylvia's head in place while gazing in wonderment at this novel sight of a woman servicing her. In her heart of hearts she had yearned for just such a moment: she had had a number of crushes on girls in high school, but had been too shy to do anything about them. Now that it was happening, she could scarcely believe that it was actually occurring in real life and not in some fantasy world of the imagination.

In Nan's excited condition, her culmination was not long delayed. She grabbed the bedsheets spasmodically as Sylvia licked and licked, and when her orgasm exploded over her, radiating from her sex and extending to the tips of her extremities, she let out a strangled cry that conveyed only a fraction of the ecstasy she was feeling.

Sylvia continued licking gently, squeezing the last remnants of Nan's climax out of her until the other woman gently pushed her head away from her delta. Sylvia had drunk as much of Nan's fluid as she could, but a great deal of it still covered her thighs and fell onto the sheets.

Nan took a while to recover, but then realized it was her time to take action. She began by giving Sylvia a sloppy kiss on the mouth, tasting her own juices on Sylvia's lips, before descending to pay homage to her fabulous breasts and then descending to fix her own lips on those nether lips of Sylvia's. Her labia, she sensed, were quite a bit fleshier than her own—perhaps a result of her wider experience—and she found herself licking and even nuzzling them in a way that gave her nearly as much pleasure as they were giving her partner. Sylvia was not at all restrained in her expression of her feelings, crying out loudly with all manner of moans, groans, mews, and even shrieks as Nan's lips seemed attached to Sylvia's sex as if magnetized. And when Sylvia's climax came, she banged the bed with her fists in acknowledgment that, for all her inexperience at pleasing a woman, Nan had done more than a creditable job.

As they lay in each other's arms, once again feeling the exquisite sensation of breasts squeezing breasts, they heard interesting sounds from the guest bedroom.

"Hmm," Sylvia said. "I think the boys have decided that Iris is going to tend to both of them."

Nan nodded as she heard sounds that made it quite clear that Iris was enduring double penetration from the men of the house.

But the girls didn't let that affect their own amusement. They now engaged in a lengthy session of sixty-nine. That first taste of each other's pussy wasn't nearly enough, and as they got into position—Sylvia, as the slightly larger girl, on the bottom, Nan on top—they each found a fascination in the other's sex that seemed inexhaustible. Sometimes they stuck their tongues as far into the other's cleft as possible; at other times, they explored the other's anus with delicate fingers as they licked and sucked. After a time, it seemed that nothing in the world existed except each other's private parts. That was a world in itself, and they each had orgasm after orgasm as the session stretched on for what seemed like hours.

At last they collapsed in exhaustion, holding each other close and pasting their lips together in the deepest satisfaction they had received in years. Their eyes twinkled as they each thought the same thought: Our guys may be wonderful, but they can never satisfy us the way a woman can.

In later sessions, Iris got into the act, taking turns with Nan and Sylvia as the occasion presented itself. But the women never abandoned their men completely, making sure at least one of them was available to tend to male needs even as they found woman-on-woman sex more and more satisfying.