The Baby Sitter

Story Info
Baby sitter nurses at mom's aching breasts,
1.5k words
4.54
76.9k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

I put my key in the door and opened it slowly, not wanting to make any noise. It was late and I didn't want to wake the baby, or the babysitter, if she'd dozed off; which she probably had. As a single mother, I didn't get out very often, so a night out with a few girlfriends was something to relish.

I stepped inside, closed the door behind me, took off my heels, and left them by the door. In my stocking feet, I tiptoed into the living room and found Kelly asleep on the sofa. The TV was still on and tuned to some reality show thing with lots of young girls in bikinis. Kelly looked almost angelic with her head propped on the arm of the sofa.

She was a neighborhood girl and a freshman in college that I'd known for years. Before waking the babysitter, I looked in on my sweet little Morgan who was sound asleep. I knew she would be awake in a few hours, hungry for my milk. Milk, an over abundance of which, was making my breasts hurt something fierce since it had been too long since I last nursed Morgan. I gave her a little kiss on her head and returned to the living room.

"Kelly? It's time to wake up, honey," I said softly, my hand on her shoulder, giving the girl a little shake.

She stirred and sat up, stretching and yawning.

"Oh, Ms. Henderson, sorry, I must have dozed off," she said, as she always did when I'd wake her after coming in.

"Sorry I'm so late Kelly. How was Morgan this evening? She give you any trouble tonight?" I asked. Though how much trouble an eight month old could be was questionable. At this juncture, she only knew how to be adorable.

"She was precious, as always... I just love her to pieces! I gave her the bottle of milk you pumped and she went right to sleep. Haven't heard a peep since."

"Oh that's great honey, though I was really hoping she'd be awake and hungry... my boobs are killing me; they're so full of milk," I said as I hefted my breasts in my hands, seemingly trying to illustrate how full they were. "Ouuuch, that hurts."

"Can't you just pump some milk into bottles?" She asked.

"I could, except I don't have any more bottles; I meant to buy more, but I forgot. And I hate to just throw it out."

"I wish there was something I could do to help. It sounds very uncomfortable," Kelly said.

"It is uncomfortable... you have no idea. Say, you just gave me an idea, maybe there is something you can do to help, if you're game... " I offered, with a big smile on my face.

"Oh sure, what is it? I'd really like to help." Kelly said, sounding sympathetic.

"Okay, come with me." I said, taking her hand and pulling her behind me to the living room.

"Sit there on the sofa." I told her. As she sat, I pulled my dress up and over my head and unhooked the snap of my bra, then, I plopped down next to her. Her eyes suddenly wide with surprise.

"Wha...what are you doing?" she stuttered.

"You're going to drink some milk to relieve the pressure and make it stop hurting." I declared, "unless that's too gross for you."

"Oh my god Joan, I don't know if I can do that..." Kelly said, sounding a bit flummoxed.

"Sure you can... you might even enjoy it... it's kind of sexy in a way. Here, lie on my lap and take my nipple in your mouth. You have to use your tongue to push the nipple upward as you suckle in a rhythmic fashion to get the milk flowing." I told her as I cradled her head in my arm and gently pulled her to my breast.

She reluctantly followed my instructions; latching on to my breast and gently sucking. She had one arm around my back and the other resting on my tummy as I felt my milk let down and begin to flow into the girl's mouth.

"Oh my god, it's so sweet!"

When she unlatched from my nipple, some milk squirted on her upper lip. So I leaned over and licked it from her mouth.

"Mmmm, it is sweet," I whispered, then kissed her full on the lips. I had no idea what came over me. "Have some more milk, it's really helping." And I quickly pulled her mouth back to my nipple, before she could say anything - like: 'what the hell was that all about?'

After a few minutes, I felt much better, well, the right breast did.

"Time to switch boobs. Get up and lie across my lap the other way," I told her, which she did. She immediately latched on to my other breast and my milk started flowing almost immediately.

When Kelly repositioned to suckle my left breast, the short sundress she was wearing rode up very high on her thighs, to the point where I had a full view of her panties. I was rather surprised to see that they were wet. She was clearly sexually excited... I mean, like drenched panties excited.

"Oh my Kelly, your panties are saturated." I said, almost casually. She spat out my nipple.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said, sounding totally embarrassed.

"No... it's alright... this is turning me on too, honey... I often get aroused when I nurse Morgan." I said. Then, I took her hand and placed it between my legs, pulling it tight against my own sopping wet panties. "See what I mean?"

Then, I grew emboldened and took her hand and rubbed my aching clit with it, moaning loudly. She finally caught on, and slid her fingers under the leg band of my panties. Then, she started flicking her fingers over my swollen nub, sending electricity through my whole body. I started squirming in response.

"Oh Kelly, that feels so good, please don't stop," I begged.

As Kelly continued sucking and swallowing my milk, I reached over with my right hand and slipped my fingers under the waistband of her panties and discovered just how incredibly wet she was.

My fingers sank easily between the slippery folds of her labia. In an instant, I was flicking my fingertips over her engorged button, eliciting muffled moans from her as she nursed at my breast.

"Baby, try not to swallow for a second and then share some milk with me, ok?"

A moment later, Kelly raised herself on her elbow and positioned her mouth over mine... I must have looked like a hungry baby bird waiting to be fed by its mother as a mouthful of sweet warm milk flowed into my mouth. I swallowed eagerly.

"Again... please honey, that was so awesome!" I pleaded.

We repeated that transfer numerous times - alternating between Kelly drinking, and then, feeding milk to me, until my breast felt empty.

As we emptied my breasts, we both kept fingering each other's pussies. I had my first ever orgasm while breastfeeding. When I came, Kelly sputtered and choked a little - she later told me that milk suddenly gushed into her mouth. My other breast squirted milk all over her, as my pussy spasmed

When both my breasts were emptied, we hugged and cuddled and kissed... tasting the sweet taste of my milk in each other's mouths.

"I'm sorry that I took advantage of you, Kelly." A wave of guilt suddenly broke over me.

"Oh my god no, that was so beautiful... I just loved it. I've never cum so many times. And I've known for years that I'm a lesbian."

"Well... I just learned that about myself tonight," I admitted.

"Oh my god, I was your first girl?... that's so special!" Kelly exclaimed and threw her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately again for a long time. When we were done, she had two big wet spots on her dress... my boobs were leaking again.

"I'd better get going, my mom will be worried if I'm not home soon. It's pretty late." Kelly said.

"Let me loan you a cardigan to wear to cover the wet spots on your dress, so your mom doesn't ask embarrassing questions." I said. "Tell her it's my fault, if she's cross. Say that I was later than expected. She can call me, if need be."

"Just know that I want to see you again and not for babysitting... I want to make love with you again," I told her.

"Yes, me too." We kissed again, another long and passionate kiss and then she was gone.

I lay in bed afterwards, my mind reeling. Unable to sleep, I kept replaying our love making in my mind until Morgan woke for her middle of the night feeding. I felt sort of guilty that we had drained both breasts just a few hours before, but she seemed to get enough milk and was asleep again when I put her back in her crib.

Kelly sent me a text the next day, we're meeting for lunch Saturday. Who knows where it will go from there...

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers