Student Bodies Ch. 02: Two Cougars for Marty

Story Info
Does he even know he fucked The Professor and Mrs Hendricks?
8.6k words
4.61
12k
7

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
279 Followers

The first story in this series is Good Old Lazenby, Ch. 1. It introduces the main characters and the evil scheme two professors use to attract donors eager to sexually use graduate students. Sandra Weston is recruited and hypnotized.

The second story is Student Bodies, Ch. 1. It deals with the recruitment of a second student, Martin Benning. The Professor hypnotizes him for her own sexual enjoyment, and also shares Sandra with her bursary donor, June Hendricks.

Two Cougars for Marty

Ben Weston was rushing home as fast as he could. He had been thinking about his wife Sandie much of the afternoon, particularly all the hot sex they had been enjoying together of late. He was more than ready for some now, and had left his post the moment he could. Ahead of Wednesday rush-hour traffic, he would be home about 4:30 to surprise his lovely wife. Ben couldn't wait to steer her directly into bed!

He barged through the door a bit early, his wife having been dropped off by The Professor mere minutes before. Ben rushed in to catch her by surprise. There she was in the bedroom, half undressed, ready to switch from skirt and blouse to jeans and t-shirt. Perfect timing. She was already half naked, down to her bra and panties.

"I want you, baby!" he surprised her, "Let's fuck right now. Let's do it!"

It took Sandie a few moments to recover from the surprise, but for some reason, she was feeling the heat again herself.

"Sure Ben. Get those clothes off and let's go!"

Now that's what he wanted to hear! In a flash both of them were naked and on the bedsheets wrapped in each other's arms.

Right away, two things struck Ben. For one thing, his wife had a very sexual aroma about her. A check with his fingers found her absolutely soaked with her own juices. The other thing he noticed was the scent of a perfume in her hair, around her face and on her neck. He knew the few scents which Sandie occasionally wore for dress-up events, but this was certainly not one of them.

However, at the moment, Ben was a man on a mission and he'd ask her about these things later, if he remembered at all.

Ben was pleasantly surprised how eager his wife was today! She had never been shy about it, but today was a cut above normal. She was uncharacteristically aggressive, pushing him flat on his back while she mounted from above. No foreplay, no lubricant. Just spreading herself wide and sliding down on his stiff cock, right to the bottom. Then she leaned forward, offering him her shapely tits while she rolled her hips, working his rod in and out.

"Oh jeez baby! That feels so good. I've been thinking of having you all day!" Ben groaned from underneath.

"Oh yeah! Do me, Ben. Fuck me. Suck my nipples too. I want that!"

After some fucking, Sandie pivoted on his cock to face in the other direction. Now Ben was treated to an appealing view of her toned back and her shapely ass. As she set up a rolling motion, her husband could enjoy looking at her firm arse-cheeks as his cock disappeared into her pussy, then reappeared. He lifted his pelvis upward in little thrusts each time.

"I'm just so horny today, Ben. I might just fuck you all night!"

"You are hot, baby. Let me rest a minute. After all, we have all night," he laughed.

Sandie gave him a minute, then dove for his cock to bring it fully back to life. Her cock-sucking was always a special treat because she had a special way of circling her hand tightly around the base of his cock and sucking the head that made him a little crazy. Just when he thought he couldn't take much more, she would go for his balls, kissing and sucking each one carefully. Then it was deep into her throat. My god, the whole thing!

"No more baby! No more! You'll make me come. Let's fuck again."

Now Sandie went onto all fours at the side of the bed and beckoned for Ben to take her that way, She widened her stance, then lowered her face to the mattress to prepare the way.

"Yeah, Ben. Do me now!"

Sandie wasn't usually so vocal, but today she seemed especially hot! Ben had his engorged cock buried to the hilt, his hands gripping her hips firmly. From his standing position beside the bed, he would be able to give her the pounding that she seemed to want. This was no soft and gentle love session. This was raw sex: man and woman; husband and wife; hard and fast.

Ben began to thrust firmly against Sandie's shapely arse, and she pushed back hard. The slap of bare flesh-on-flesh resonated through the bedroom as they moved together. Looking down, Ben could see his wife's fingers furiously flying across her clitoris, working to bring herself off. Both of them were breathing very deeply, completely focused on their desperate desire to come. Maybe they could reach the top at about the same time?

Then Ben felt his wife beginning to shake beneath him. A rising moan told him that she was almost there, and he was pretty close himself. Maybe. Maybe...

Yeah!... Fuck me!... Fuck me, Ben!... Fuck me!... Harder Ben!... Harder!... Yes! Yes!... Aaarrraggghhh!!"

Sandie's body slammed back against her husband as she spasmed at the end of his plunging rod. Her muscles jerked uncontrollably as she came hard. It was just too much for one man to bear. Ben exploded inside her, his cock blasting missiles of male seed deep into his wife's lovely body. Both were completely spent after that rush, gradually riding out their strong orgasms together.

Afterwards, the couple rested, then remained in bed talking, even though Sandie found it difficult to focus. She was feeling quite drowsy after her bedroom romp. She had no way of knowing that it had been her third orgasm of the afternoon!

"How did your work go over at The Professor's place? I thought about phoning to say 'Hi' but I figured you'd probably be busy marking tests or something."

"Actually, I did a lot of work today. Test marking, like you say."

"Oh yeah. What were they all about?" Ben asked, really just making conversation.

"You know"... I really can't remember. Something in psychology. I know that."

Ben felt a twinge of suspicion again because this wasn't the first time that his wife had been so vague about her time at The Professor's house. He decided to slowly probe a bit more about what he had noted when they first went to bed.

"Was anyone else there today, or just the two of you again?"

"My bursary donor was there when I arrived. Mrs. Hendricks, an attractive brunette, maybe late-thirties or early-forties. Nice lady. You might have seen her at their party. Apparently, I met June and her husband there."

"No, can't place her. What did she have to say? Or did you spend all your time working?"

"You know, I can't recall anything we said to each other except what I just told you. Maybe she left right away?"

"You said that she was nice. What made you think so?"

"She left me an envelope with money in it and a little Thank You card."

"Money! Like a gift or something? What did the card say?"

"Is this an investigation, Ben? You are always so suspicious. Read the card yourself. It's right here on the night table."

"Hmmm...'Good luck with your studies. I hope we see each other again soon. June Hendricks'."

"And there was $250 cash inside the card too. She is obviously a very generous person."

"She gave you all that money! For what? Yet, you can't remember talking with her."

"Stop it, Ben. I met her. She had a gift for me. She must have known that I was coming, then probably left soon after that. Afterwards, I marked tests in the office."

"And you hardly remember any of it, right?"

"That's true."

"Do know that your hair and neck smell like someone else's perfume? Did either The Professor or Mrs. Hendricks wear any today?"

"Really! Let's see...Mrs. Hendricks had a sort of flowery perfume, really different from that Hypnotique the Professor wears."

"Yeah, that's what I smelled all around your head. And, when we went to bed, your pussy had a very sexual aroma. It was really wet too, as if you were either recently having sex. Any explanation for that?"

"No. Come to think of it, I remember thinking on the drive home that I should take a shower to freshen up. Well...we've been doing it so much lately, I guess my body is just always prepared for it. Anything else, Mr. Detective?"

"That's funny, Sandie. But, I do feel like there is something more to this than meets the eye."

"Ben, I feel a bit tired, so I'm going to sleep for a while. Order us a pizza or something for supper. I'll get up when it comes."

No wonder Sandie was tired! In the past few hours, she'd had very strenuous sex with both her husband and Mrs. Hendricks. Her body was fully aware of all this exertion, but not her conscious mind.

****

Across the city, June Hendricks was very excited when J.C. returned from his office that evening. She had enjoyed a wild afternoon of sex with young Sandra Weston which left her in an almost euphoric state. Her gruff husband was quick to take notice. Unfortunately for him, it didn't take long to turn her elated mood completely sour. He had a crude way of doing that, not even realizing how indiscrete he could be.

"How was your visit with Natalia today, June?"

"Wonderful. We had a wonderful time!" June gushed.

"Sounds like you got that Sandra into bed. Spent the afternoon fucking with her, no doubt? Probably gave her everything you could, eh?" he laughed.

"I've told you before, J.C., it's 'making love' when two women are together. 'Fucking' is too coarse for what women do with each other."

Now there was 'tone'. Mrs. Hendricks was not happy with her husband's rude comments.

"Sure, June. Especially when one of them has no idea what's going on. Poor Sandra, being used like that," Hendricks joked, only digging himself in deeper.

"She was satisfied. Believe me, we both were," June retorted with some anger now.

"I could see that YOU were by the silly look on your face when I arrived. But she was hypnotized."

"Well, if you must know, J.C., I gave her one too. A big one," she said triumphantly. "The young woman is very responsive in bed. We had a wonderful time together today."

"I'm glad to hear it, for all the money we pour into this, just for your dear old alma mater. There has to be some benefit in it for us too."

"You get a tax credit, so stop complaining about the cost, you old miser!"

"Yeah, well, I expect to fuck her too. Oh sorry," he said sarcastically, "I should say 'make love' to her."

"You can be so crass, J.C.! I hope that the Lazenbys can delay that sad occasion indefinitely! In the meantime, you just talked yourself out of anything between us tonight. I'll be sleeping in my own suite- with the door locked."

J.C. Hendricks was never a sensitive man at the best of times. But he knew immediately that he had just made a big mistake.

"Sorry, June. I had a rough day at the business today," the proud man mumbled.

"Sorry for what? That you won't get fucked tonight, as you call it. Not a chance!"

Well, that was settled, and there was no telling how long that bedroom door would remain locked. Sometimes in past, it had lasted for months, especially when the Hendricks were financially supporting an attractive male graduate student.

June knew that she could continue this as long as she chose. You see, she had swept old J.C. off his feet with her charms, and he had married her in a heated rush. No pre-nup! It was one of the most impulsive things he had ever done, and June would take full advantage of it.

****

Old Lazenby and The Professor were talking about the same afternoon session immediately after he returned from the university. She was rather unsettled, even a bit upset. Old Lazenby was always quite a perceptive fellow.

"What is troubling you, Nattie? I can see that you have something on your mind."

"I hope not, Gerry. I hope not."

"Things didn't go well with Sandra today? You weren't able to control her?" he asked carefully, for he was on alert himself now.

"Oh no, she was putty in my hands. June was the problem."

"She didn't accidently bring her out of it, did she? That would be disastrous!"

"No, she just came to the house a bit too early, and Sandra's bus was late. The result was they met before I had her hypnotized. That has never happened with any of our students before!"

"Ohh... I see. So, the young woman knows that June was there at the same time. Let's talk about that. You seem to think there could be negative repercussions."

Old Lazenby was a trained psychologist and quite skilled with analyzing situations and their potential outcomes. This one begged for detailed scrutiny because the two of them had so much to lose. Everything in fact!

"What if Sandra remembers that June was there?" Natalia started.

"She will if she wasn't yet hypnotized. Did June say anything about what was to come- the photography and, I presume, the sex afterward?"

"No. They were only introduced and made small talk. But June gave her married name and the fact that she had attended the university herself. She also said that her husband was part of their sponsorship."

"I can see why you are concerned. Too much information. Do you think that Sandra will remember anything that might make her suspicious in any way?"

"I don't think so. June did leave a cash envelope for Sandra in the kitchen knife drawer. It was sealed, so I just passed it to her as we were leaving. I don't know if there was anything besides money in there, but it did feel firmer than just bills. I hope June didn't write a 'Thank You' note! Really, sometimes she is so naive about all this. I must talk to her about using more discretion."

"The usual amount of cash, I suppose?" Gerry asked, trying hard to control his own rising concern.

"Yes, $250 each. The regular encounter fee."

"Did you tell her anything when you handed it to Sandra? Anything that might explain its purpose."

"Yes. I told her it was a welcome gift from her donors, with their hopes that she would have a successful school year."

"Hmmm. I don't think we have reason to be worried about repercussions. Sandra seems to be someone who wouldn't question much beyond what you told her. It seems perfectly reasonable that rich folks would give her a welcome gift. You needn't worry about her, Natalia," Old Lazenby said in his most soothing voice.

"It's not her I'm worried about. It's her husband, Ben. Do you know that he is a policeman, with aspirations to be a detective? That's what has me concerned!"

"Now I am too, Nattie," Gerhard Lazenby replied softly. "Now I am too. But, there are things you can do to ease our minds a bit."

"What's that, Gerry?" Natalia asked earnestly.

"Phone June, and have a kindly chat with her about discretion, especially the need to keep at arm's length from the students, concerning identity and so on. Remind her firmly about the consequences of our scheme being found out. And, try to determine exactly what she might have written, if she included a card or note in her cash envelope."

"Yes. Sandra mustn't encounter June again, except in a controlled state," she added, as much to reassure herself as anything.

"And in future, we will receive and distribute all cash gifts. That way we can avoid this wondering that is on our minds right now."

"Agreed. Beginning with June's first meeting with Martin. I'm sure that she'll be eager to try out that young man soon. He is quite a specimen compared to that beastly husband of hers. Repulsive man!"

"Ah yes, Nattie. But wealthy," Old Lazenby chuckled.

And they both laughed, lightening the weight of their present worries.

****

A few days later, Friday afternoon, Martin was scheduled for another visit to The Professor's home, officially to discuss his progress with narrowing down his doctoral thesis topic. Natalia had very much enjoyed her past experience with him in her bed. She was eager to do it again, and wickedly spent time thinking about how she might further enhance her pleasure. Some new positions perhaps? Some preliminary studio photography? There were infinite possibilities.

However, it was all for naught. The young man had come down with a case of the flu, with two results. One, there had been too much time abed for him to do any reading and research. He hadn't made any progress to report to his advisor.

Furthermore, Martin still did not feel well the day before his appointment. He phoned Old Lazenby to pass on a message to The Professor that he wouldn't be coming on Friday. Of course, she was quite disappointed. But he would come the following Friday at 2:00.

On the weekend, Ben dropped over to Marty's place to see how he was feeling. Sandie had mentioned that she hadn't seen him in the department all week, and that another friend told her Marty was ill. By the weekend, he was definitely on the mend, so he and Ben chatted about common interests like sports. Ben had a few other things that he wanted to press Marty about.

"Been over to Lazenby's place lately, Marty?" Ben led, with a direction in mind.

"I missed Friday afternoon. Was supposed to be meeting there about my research topic but had to cancel 'til next Friday. Does Sandie work there much, or out of the department workroom?"

"She's been there a couple of times to mark tests. So far, that's been on Wednesday afternoons. The Professor must have those two afternoons free, Wednesday and Friday."

"Yeah, probably," Marty replied, wondering where Ben was going with this.

"Marty, do you ever feel anything unusual when you come back from their place? Like, Sandie is always drowsy and can't seem to remember much about what went on over there. Anything strange to you?"

"Maybe...Take a look at this because it is a complete mystery to me. I saw it as soon as I got back from my last appointment with her."

Marty pulled his T-shirt over his head and turned his back to Ben.

"I don't see anything, Marty. Well, some faint pink stripes across your shoulders, but that's all. Why? What should I be looking for?"

"Look closer. When I came home a week- no eight days ago now- all those pink stripes were raw and some were bleeding. It looked as if somebody had ripped something sharp across my shoulders. I can't figure it out.'

Ben came closer and had Marty move so the light went across his back.

"OK, I can see individual stripes, separate but not very far apart. About an equal number on each side. It looks like someone with fingernails was tearing into you from the front! Reaching over you or around from the sides. What the Hell!"

Then Ben laughed at what he was about to say.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that a woman underneath you clawed into your skin as you were fucking her! And she really scratched you deep, if it was that long ago. Maybe she was really getting off, you animal!"

Marty forced a laugh too. It was a reasonable explanation except for one thing. He was with his thesis advisor.

"Very funny, Ben. There must be a real explanation because that one is just plain ridiculous. I was with Lazenby."

"Well, OK. Maybe it was Chantal? You tell me that she is one hot babe."

"But, I'd remember that. Besides, she's been pretty busy for the past few weeks and I've been sick, so there hasn't been any action with us for a long time."

That door seemed to be closed so Ben tried to open another one.

"I keep smelling other women's perfume on Sandie, as if she's been really close to them for a long time."

"Yeah, same with me. I come back with that Hypnotique scent The Professor wears."

Ben continued to press. "Recently it was another one that her bursary donor, Mrs. Hendricks wore when Sandie met her over at the Lazenbys. And Marty, she reeked of sex the last time she came back from an afternoon of marking test papers. Like I said, she seems to be drawing blanks recalling what she does over..."

1fastguy
1fastguy
279 Followers