Student Bodies Ch. 02: Two Cougars for Marty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on now, Detective Weston!" Marty interrupted. "You aren't thinking your wife has been having sex over there, are you? It isn't just me fucking somebody at Lazenby's, but Sandie too! Just think how impossibly stupid that sounds, Ben! I wouldn't mention it again. People will just laugh at you!"

Ben could see that he wasn't going to be able to go any farther with Marty, but at least his friend had put it into words. Maybe there was something sexual going on over there? There were a lot of little things that just didn't make sense. There was no way to connect them, but there just might be something to all this. Ben was not about to just let it go.

****

There were a few important phone calls out of the Lazenby household during the same weekend that Ben was visiting Marty. Both concerned the two graduate students financially supported by the Hendricks.

The particular issue was The Professor's continued worry about Sandie's accidental contact with June at the Lazenby residence. The couple had always been so careful to cover their tracks, to leave no gaps in the tight defensive shield they had built around their illicit enterprise. Did discovery threaten them now?

On Saturday, The Professor called Sandie 'just to chat' for a bit. She hoped to find out more about the young woman's impressions of her time with June Hendricks and that cash envelope she left the student.

The Professor didn't know that Sandie's husband had already raked over the same ground with her after she came home. She found her rather guarded as they spoke on the phone.

"Were you surprised to meet with Mrs. Hendricks this past week at my home, Sandra?"

"Not especially, no. She is your friend and my bursary donor, so it didn't seem unusual to me."

"What did you think of her?"

"I don't know really. Seemed pleasant. How long was she there with us anyway?"

This question seemed to put The Professor on her back foot, and she was slow to respond.

"Ah... she just came by for a little while. Yes, she knew that you were coming and was there to drop off her gift for you. Your welcome gift. When you and I went upstairs to work, she left."

"I thought so! That's almost exactly what I told my husband when he asked me!"

"Ohhh... he was asking you about her too?"

"Yes, he wondered why she would leave me such a large gift, since the Hendricks are already providing my bursary. It does seem a bit odd to us, to be honest."

Far from putting Natalia's mind at ease, this conversation was causing her increasing concern. She decided to find out more about the gift envelope itself, to ascertain whether there was a card or note inside.

"It is not unusual for our donors to do that, Sandra," Natalia replied in her most soothing tone. "June is a warm and generous person, genuinely interested in your success."

"Yes, she included a nice note wishing me well. And saying that she looked forward to seeing me again soon. My husband wondered about why she seemed eager to meet me again. He is a policeman, you know. Always looking out for me, I guess."

The Professor came to a quick decision after Sandra's last comments. She would have to keep the two women apart for a while to hold Ben at bay. She couldn't risk another chance encounter between June and Sandie without hypnosis. Perhaps it would be best to stop having the young woman come to the house for a time? Knowing that Sandie's husband was a policeman only multiplied her worries.

"Sandra, I really phoned to have you to come to my departmental office this coming Wednesday afternoon instead of my home. I'd like to explore some ideas for your doctoral thesis. It may seem a bit early, but you could develop something on multiple personalities as your major paper for my husband's Psych Issues course which you take. It would be an excellent trial run for your thesis."

"I like that idea. Should I do some general reading about multiple personalities for Wednesday?"

"Yes, and jot down these topics too. Ready? Compartmentalization... Defense Mechanism... Cognitive Dissonance. Got them? Come by at about 2:00 to my university office. We'll talk, and I'll give you a set of tests to mark for the following week. Good. See you then, Sandra."

Afterward, The Professor phoned her friend June Hendricks, again seeking some way to calm herself from what was worrying her. She picked up right away and was delighted to hear from her friend, Natalia Lazenby.

"I was thinking about you, Natalia. I had such a wonderful afternoon last Wednesday and I have you to thank for it. I've been so excited to see ..."

The Professor cut her short.

"That's what I'm calling you about, and you probably won't be too happy with what I have to say."

"Oh no...Is something wrong, Natalia?"

"I hope not. You and Sandra met by accident, I know- you were a bit early and she was quite-a-bit late. That's not supposed to happen with these encounters. The student must be hypnotized first, so there's no chance that they might connect their experience in any way to you."

"How do you mean by 'connect their experience'?"

"I mean, we don't want Sandra to know that she was with you at our house, except at a larger social gathering, of course. As it was, you told her your full name and that the university is your alma mater. And I presume you signed your name to the card you left with the money, right?"

"Yes, but how is that a problem?"

"Suppose some evidence of a sexual encounter emerges. She knows that you were at my home that day. That's the problem that can bring all of us down."

"She was hypnotized. How would she remember anything?"

"The brain is a very complex organ. We barely understand its capabilities. Suppose that something triggers a memory in her conscious mind. Maybe some stimulus, like a smell, for example, connects her to having sex with a woman that day."

"Like my perfume? Oh my god! I didn't know that! I am so sorry, Natalia."

"Discretion is of the utmost importance, June. To make matters potentially worse, Sandra's husband is a policeman and he's already been asking her questions about your gift card. I think that it would be best if you stay away from her for a while. I'll meet with her at the university instead of my home."

"That is so disappointing. She is such a pet! But, I understand and I apologize for causing you concern. I'll let it go for next week. Does this affect my other graduate student too? I hope not."

"Martin doesn't pose any problem. But you must not be with him unless he is firmly under my control. That's my only concern."

"I promise, Natalia. How soon can I meet with him? Could you arrange it for this week?"

"Yes, if you insist. Friday afternoon at 2:00. I'll have Martin come an hour earlier so that he'll be controlled when you arrive. We'll probably be upstairs, but the house key is on a nail under the front right corner of the porch. Ring the doorbell once, then let yourself in to come upstairs."

"I am already looking forward to it. Will you have my photographs of Sandra ready for me by then? I have been thinking about her so much."

"Yes June. They'll be ready."

As she ended her call, the Professor couldn't help but think that June Hendricks was a silly, selfish bitch. All that woman could think about were her sexual escapades with the grad students. Didn't she realize that all of this could land them in prison?

****

"Jeez, that stuff was expensive! I sure hope that it's worth the hundred bucks," Marty thought as he waited for his current girlfriend to come out of the bathroom.

A few minutes later he had his answer. Chantal was naked and excited, so happy with his expensive gift. She came in front of him where he sat on the sofa and wrapped her arms around his head, pulling it into her firm tits. She hugged him tightly, pressing his face against her smooth freckled skin.

"Oh Marty. I love this perfume! Hypnotique. I know that's a very expensive French scent. You are so sweet!" Chantal gushed and hugged his head against her bare tits again.

Chantal was an attractive young woman, the latest in a long string of Marty's conquests. While she was a Science major, she was definitely not the studious type. Chantal found plenty of time to party and had lots of bedroom experience as a result. A tall, slim redhead, her cute, freckled face belied what a hot number she really was when the right buttons were pushed. Marty's gift pushed those buttons.

"I have something for you now. My way to say thank you so much, Marty. Enjoy this."

Chantal dropped to her knees and pushed his legs apart before deftly releasing his belt and zipper. In no time, her hand had his already-rising cock, pumping it slowly to even greater heights. Lowering her head, Chantal took his stiff rod into her mouth, where she sucked the head, rolling her tongue around the tender pink flesh there. Marty groaned with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Chantal! I love how you do that!" he moaned, his eyes closing.

Marty was drifting away, somehow remembering another time just like this. His cock between a woman's lips- her tongue swirling around the tip. His cock sliding deep into her mouth again and again and she sucked it.

The sucking and slurping sounds from below- it all seemed so familiar. And there was that same pungent air streaming up into his nostrils, a intoxicating aroma rising from a woman's head. Chantal's Hypnotique perfume was affecting Marty, bringing his subconscious memory of sex with Natalia into his conscious mind.

"Damn, Hele...Chantal. Let's fuck now before I lose it too soon."

Fortunately, his girlfriend didn't notice that he'd almost said "Helena"- the name The Professor used in hypnosis. Marty quickly marched her into his bedroom and had her lay back so he could push into her wet pussy. He entered easily enough and began to thrust slowly into her willing body.

Chantal wrapped her arms around his shoulders and dug in to pull him closer. It still hurt a little, but she kept her fingernails short. However, this all seemed so familiar to him. Close to her like this, with her expensive new perfume wafting over him, Martin was looking down and fucking The Professor again!

"From behind now, Marty. I like it that way. Finish me like that," Chantal ordered.

Where had he heard that before? Why did this seem like it had already happened? What the Hell was going on here? It was all so very strange.

Marty was on fire as he plunged into Chantal's juicy pussy. She wanted to finish off this way, and that is what he would do. Soon, the pair of them were moaning and grunting rudely as they slammed their bodies together in urgent lust.

"Fuck me, Marty!...Fuck me hard!...Yeah, fuck me!...Harder, harder..."

Chantal was really driving her boyfriend on now, wringing every last bit of strength from them both. They hadn't been together for a few weeks, and she really wanted this. Marty was doing it again, a willing slave who would give this woman the orgasm she was craving. He obeyed her commands, pounding into her young, strong body like a man possessed, chanting the word 'Fuck!' over and over as he picked up his pace. Then it was done, Chantal calling out:

"I'm coming!...I'm coming... Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!...Mmmmppphhhhffff!!"

Chantal's body lost control, bouncing on her knees as a powerful orgasm swept through her. Somewhere in there, Marty came too, his spasms lost amid hers, but his load delivered deep, nevertheless. They continued to move together a little more, then fell to the bed to rest.

"Amazing Marty!" Chantal gasped. "What got into you today? It was like being with a super-stud!"

"So you've been with studs before, have you?" he joked before continuing, "Must have been that perfume. It really got to me. It seemed like it was leading me forward the whole time. Like I was on automatic. Wear it whenever we are together, OK?"

"Just when we're going to be alone, Marty. It does seem to have a strong affect on you, that's for sure!"

After Chantal left his place, Marty thought about what they had done together. He was aware that while they had sex, it seemed like a replay of earlier experience. And, he had these images of The Professor in his brain as he fucked his girlfriend. Naked images of Natalia underneath him clawing at his shoulders. Strange! Was the perfume having some sort of hypnotic effect on him?

****

"Hello, Sandra. Thanks for coming to my department office today. Shut the door and take a seat in the chair there," The Professor pointing to a big wing chair, like those in her home library.

She didn't offer coffee or tea, the friendly style favoured by Good Old Lazenby. No, Natalia was always one to get right down to business. But first, some small talk about the bursary, and Mrs. Hendricks, might help The Professor put her misgivings to rest.

"Have you received your first bursary installment yet? If not, it should come soon. My husband sent it up to Finance as soon as they signed on."

"Yes, thank you. Last week and it's already in the bank. Nice to have that little cushion now."

"Well, you can thank the Hendricks for that. Maybe you'll see them next time we have a party."

"I really do appreciate their support. Please tell them that for me."

This little exchange helped to settle The Professor's anxieties, so she went on to the other purpose of this formal office meeting.

"So, to your possible thesis topics, Sandra. What interests you about multiple personalities?"

Sandie reminded The Professor that she had first introduced the topic in one of her undergraduate courses. Sandie had done a short research paper which focused on some of the well-known cases where people had developed two, three and more personalities to help themselves cope with negative family situations.

"These were often victims of abuse, weren't they, Sandra?"

Her student concurred with this and moved into another concept which the Professor had asked her to investigate.

"Yes, they used these other personalities- probably unknowingly- as a Defense Mechanism to shield themselves from psychological harm. It's almost as if the victim put on a suit of mental armor and the new persona absorbed the traumatic impact of some sort of abuse, for example."

"Could you give me an example to illustrate this, Sandra?"

"Hmm... well, suppose a person is being taken advantage of, say sexually, by someone manipulating them. The victim's psyche might create an alternate personality as a defense mechanism to deal with the problem. That persona would come forward when facing the perpetrator."

Sandie had no idea how close her example fell to what was actually going on between her and The Professor, who had been manipulating her through hypnosis ever since the party. The significance was not lost on Natalia, and she struggled hard to maintain her cool. She decided to steer away from the example Sandie gave.

"Umm... interesting example. Could the victim cope by using other techniques that you researched? What do you think?"

"Well, the person could Compartmentalize their experiences and feelings. If there is a discomfort- a Cognitive Dissonance- between what the relationship between them should be, and how it actually is, the victim might do that.

It's a way to deal with conflicted feelings. The person would literally put the unpleasant experiences or feelings into a separate mental box. Then they could function most of the time because the bad stuff is all locked away."

"Sandra, you seem to have a good grasp of this topic, and we can continue from there next time. Here's something to think about before we meet like this again: can a person actually WILL themselves to have multiple personalities, or is it a process of the subconscious mind?"

She continued. "This might be an excellent focus for a major research paper, perhaps even a thesis. Continue reading on the topics we discussed today and add 'the Stockholm Syndrome'. You will find that very interesting."

"Is that for next Wednesday afternoon?"

"I haven't decided on that yet, but I do have a new batch of tests to take with you. Here's the Answer Sheet. You can do them at home or in the departmental work room."

That covered their time together for the current week, but The Professor needed caution about having Sandra Weston come to her house again. But as she looked upon the young woman's appealing face and fine body, Natalia felt an urge that over-ruled her better judgement. Memories of Sandra in her bed, naked and aroused, took away all other thoughts! Even next Wednesday seemed too long to wait for more of this sweet delight.

****

Old Lazenby had flagged Marty down in the hallway earlier in the week and told him to report to their home at 1:00 on Friday to have some further discussion about his thesis research. He said to allow plenty of time- at least a couple of hours- because The Professor would have reading materials for him.

Actually, she wanted to make sure that she got enough of him in bed before passing him on to June Hendricks when she came at 2:00. Any discussion time would come after June left. Marty was in for a busy afternoon!

At one o'clock sharp Martin Benning was at the front door. The Professor welcomed him in and led the young man straight upstairs. There would be no dalliance today except in her bedroom. She had decided to try a different means of hypnotizing him today, a method she had used successfully with others before. She directed him into her library-sitting room where very soft, soothing music was playing.

"Martin, you seem a little tired," she said softly, slowly. "Make yourself comfortable ... Rest your mind for a minute... Think about a quiet place... You are alone there... No-one to disturb you... Think of this place... You can go there... Listen to the wind... Feel the sun... It is so relaxing... Just rest a minute."

She said nothing more for a short time and watched Martin's eyes begin to close. He was drifting into that quiet place now. She began to speak softly again.

"Martin, look at me... Who am I?... My name is Helena...Yes, call me Helena... Do you understand, Martin?"

"Yes Helena, I understand."

The Professor could see that her student was coming under her control now, but she needed to be sure.

"Do you like me, Martin?"

"Yes Helena."

"Will you love me, Martin?"

"Yes, Helena."

"Take my hand... Come with me now."

Natalia led him through the office-hobby area, through the short passageway and into her bedroom. The covers were turned down in preparation. The Professor had been waiting for this moment for days.

"Undress me, Martin... Then I will undress you."

"Sit there, Martin," she whispered, pointing to the side of the bed. "Now, move your knees apart."

"Can I love you, Martin?"

"Yes, Helena."

The Professor took his cock into one hand and fondled his big balls with the other. She began to stroke slowly and deliberately, smiling as his rod stretched to its full length. Martin's eyes stared down into hers, further mesmerizing this very compliant subject. Then she lowered her head and brought her lips to the head, where she kissed and sucked his most sensitive flesh. Natalia smiled as Martin began to groan with pleasure.

"Do you like this, Martin?" she whispered to her captive under a spell.

"Yes, Helena."

Natalia had always liked giving head, and with Martin it was an exquisite thing because of his girth. She opened her mouth wide and lowered her head slowly, feeling it press firmly all the way back to her throat. Then she moved back to let most of it back out again. Plenty of saliva lubricated a slow and steady rhythm as she guided him to gently fuck her juicy mouth.

Judging by Martin's groaning, he was enjoying it as much as she was.

Now The Professor slowly pushed Martin back onto the bed as she continued to gobble down his cock. It was her turn now. She brought herself over his neck, a knee planted out beyond each side of his head, looking down at her afternoon fuck.