Student Bodies Ch. 03: Sex Toy Wife

Story Info
Why did Ben think that the professors were doing his wife?
8.6k words
4.55
16.6k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers

You can read the whole series in Non-Consent/Reluctance:

Good Old Lazenby, Chapter 1, Grads and Donors: The professors Lazenby match attractive grad students with wealthy bursary donors who want to have sex with them. Sandra Weston is hypnotized and used by both of the Lazenbys.

Student Bodies, Chapter 1, Sex with the Grads: Sandra Weston is researching Multiple Personalities. She receives a bursary as a Marker for The Professor, then Sandra is hypnotized and used as a sex toy by both Natalia and donor, June Hendricks.

Student Bodies, Chapter 2, Two Cougars for Marty: Martin Benning receives a bursary for his doctoral thesis research on Mind Control. Put under hypnosis, he serves as personal sex machine for both Natalia and June Hendricks.

Sex Toy Wife

Sandie Weston was changing in many ways.

During the past month, she had quickly become a much more sexual person than she had been at the beginning of the semester. In fact, she had become a sex toy.

Sandie was a graduate student in Psychology at a prestigious university. A petite and attractive blonde, she was married to Ben, a rookie cop. Six or seven weeks ago, both Sandie and another student, Martin Benning, had secured generous bursaries through the Lazenbys, popular professors in the department. Unknown to either student, Natalia Lazenby was hypnotizing them, then indulging in sex. Her husband and donor June Hendricks were getting plenty of them too.

Very recently, when Sandie stepped from the shower, all of her pubic curls were gone. Now her delicate pink folds stood out prominently from the smooth flow of skin across her mid-section. Of course, her husband Ben liked it, but he had to ask why. The answer he received reflected the new woman emerging from his wife.

"Love the new look, baby. But, what's going on with you?"

"I'm just feeling so hot, so sexy these days! I can't explain it. Why not take advantage of it right now? Let's fuck, Ben!"

Ben wasn't going to turn down an offer like that, though he had to wonder why his wife was acting like this. He appreciated Sandie's ramped-up desire for sex. Some days she would meet him at the door and practically drag him to the bedroom. Her pussy always seemed to be drenched, as if she had sex on her mind all day. In bed, Sandie was more vocal and seemed to have more intense orgasms than Ben could recall.

Something else that brought Ben's attention to changes in his wife was a large bag full of clothing which Sandie had collected from the closet and her drawers. She was going to drop it off at the charity drop box by the university.

"What's in that big garbage bag beside the entry door?" Ben had asked.

"Old clothes for charity. There's enough money now, so I'm upgrading. All my old stuff is either too long or too baggy. Shorter and tighter fitting skirts and blouses are more fashionable."

"Can we afford this now? I know you have that assistantship and I'm working, but..."

"Believe me, we can afford it. The Hendricks keep us well provided-for."

She wasn't going to tell him about the $250 cash envelopes which The Professor had passed on to her a few more times since the first one. This generosity always surprised her, but she didn't want Ben grilling her about the money again. The Hendricks were wealthy and generous people. Why couldn't he just leave it at that?

When she had mentioned to The Professor that she'd be shopping for new clothes with the latest envelope, Natalia offered to go with her. She wanted to get put herself deeper into the young woman's life to gain a firmer hold on her. Sandie felt that she couldn't really refuse, so The Professor picked her up one weekday afternoon.

The Professor could always be persuasive, and she knew that her graduate student was easily suggestible. By the time they were finished, Sandie had a rather short skirt, a fitted dress with a low scooped neckline, a semi-shear blouse, and some tiny, silky underthings. Natalia suggested that Sandra wear these items when she came to the house on Wednesday afternoons.

There was one change in Sandie which Ben missed. Instead of telling him about her visits to the Lazenby house, she scarcely mentioned it anymore. He wasn't even sure if she was going there at all. She was keeping it from him to avoid his inevitable interrogation, of course, but there was something else too- a subtle undercurrent that she wasn't even aware of herself.

Sandie didn't want Ben to be suspicious about the Lazenbys or the Hendricks. They were nice people. They were good to her. Yes, they were on her side, and Sandie felt inclined to take their side too. However, Ben was not in agreement, seemingly suspicious of them with the questions he asked her.

Psychologists would say that she had bonded with the Lazenbys and Hendricks, allying her interests with theirs. Although the two couples were sexually using her, that fact lay buried in her subconscious mind. She had no conscious knowledge of it.

During the six or seven weeks since Sandie received her bursary, Ben became very busy with his career. He took some additional training to enhance his future prospects to become a police detective. Some of this work was in the evenings, and occasionally even a half day on Saturday.

Anytime he and Sandie were together, it was either for more sex or a short interval between trysts. It was like an extended second honeymoon! Ben had never had so much fucking, and in such variety. The woman seemed insatiable. Ben's misgivings about the Lazenbys and June Hendricks were soon forgotten as he rode this pleasurable wave.

****

In the meantime, The Professor had been experimenting with different methods to bring Sandra and Martin under her complete control. Starting with a clock pendulum in her office, she had moved on to slowly counting steps up the back staircase. Then, she found that both of them easily succumbed to a very short period of quiet relaxation while imagining a restful paradise.

With each technique it had become easier. They were both so suggestible now, that Natalia had only to lock eyes with them for five or six seconds. Then they were hers to do with as she chose. She always chose sex. With hypnosis she got into their subconscious minds, where she planted persuasive ideas and nurtured them. Sandra blossomed as her little sex toy. Martin became her fucking machine.

During this time, The Professor had enjoyed many sessions with Sandie, sometimes with Old Lazenby either watching or participating. She had captured the young woman's body in erotic photos that she felt were her best ever. Photography was always followed by sex; in fact, only Ben was spending more time in bed with his wife than Natalia Lazenby.

There were souvenir photos in the bedroom too. One afternoon, while Gerry plied the young woman in a variety of positions, his wife used the Nikon. Sandie was so responsive, and so obedient, that with his little blue pill, Old Lazenby felt young again. But there was one hard and fast rule. He must never come in her, except perhaps her mouth. It was too dangerous to have her return home carrying evidence of sex.

Recently, The Professor had allowed June Hendricks to return to bed with Sandie too. June used her to indulge in some favourite exhibitionist fantasies. Sometimes she would tell Sandra to masturbate for her while she watched. At other times, June would reverse this, with Sandie watching her in the big bedroom mirror.

Over a month and a half, Sandie had a great deal of sex with the Lazenbys and June. She took intense physical pleasure in it, always experiencing incredibly powerful orgasms. But after she went home, there was no conscious memory of how or what she had performed. All of it was stored deep in her subconscious mind, and it remained locked there. Would it ever re-emerge?

Each visit ended in the same way. June or Old Lazenby would quietly leave, Mrs Hendricks hiding her gift envelopes in the knife drawer. Natalia would help Sandie get straightened up and dressed. She would lead the still-hypnotized student into either her office or the library where there would be a pile of already-corrected work. Then she would be brought back to the present.

****

One afternoon about five or six weeks into Sandie's assistantship, she knocked, then entered The Professor's campus office.

"Good, Sandra, you remembered to come here today instead of the house. Please have a seat there," the Professor said, pointing to her comfortable chair beside her desk. "Don't you look nice today! Your new clothes suit you perfectly!"

Since Natalia had begun having weekly sex with Sandie, she was quick to appreciate little details about the young woman's appearance. Right now, she was closely examining the tight sweater and short leather skirt which she had helped the young woman choose on their second shopping spree.

"There's an extra chair here because my husband will join us shortly, since you'd be developing this particular paper for his Psych Issues seminar."

"Here is the latest batch of tests, Professor," Sandie said, reaching into her heavy book bag. "The students did very well overall. Lots of high marks."

"Good. Happy students mean good class counts next time around. Keeps our department full. It is a win-win, something that Old Lazenby and I both like. By the way, are you happy with your assistantship, Sandra? I'll do anything I can to keep you satisfied," and she smiled, not so much at Sandie as enjoying the double entendre she had just spoken.

Yes, she certainly would like to keep this shapely little sex kitten happy. It seemed to The Professor that her graduate student was becoming more responsive and willing each time she was in bed, hypnotized. Natalia knew that the subtle psychology of bonding was steadily taking a firmer hold, making Sandra more compliant to her wishes.

"Sandra. I must tell you what a wonderful asset you are to us. Everybody is so pleased with you. Sometimes it seems you can't do enough for us!"

"I'll continue to do all I can so you're satisfied with my performance, Professor," Sandie replied earnestly, unaware of its broader meaning.

Delightful! More double meanings and another sly smile.

"Here he comes now, so we can talk about your research paper. There's a chair for you, Gerry."

"Hello, Sandra. It is always such a pleasure to be with you!"

This warranted yet another grin from Natalia, as she stared into her husband's knowing eyes. They both enjoyed these veiled remarks with students whom she could control, then use for their own satisfaction.

"Gerry, Sandra plans to prepare a paper for your Issues class on an interesting theme: Can a person CHOOSE to have multiple personalities? So far, the two of us have discussed defense mechanisms, compartmentalization, and cognitive dissonance. She's shown a good understanding of these. I asked her to do further reading and added the Stockholm Syndrome to the list of concepts."

"That sounds like a good start on a very interesting topic," Old Lazenby contributed. "And it would certainly be a good fit for the seminar course because it asks an intriguing question. I can imagine that it would generate excellent discussion."

"Did you find the Stockholm Syndrome interesting, Sandra," The Professor asked, an invitation for the student to exhibit her knowledge gained through reading.

"Yes, extremely. The name originated from a bank robbery in Sweden, where the bandits took a group of hostages. The captives were co-operative- for their own safety, of course- and in fairly short order they bonded with their captors, even taking their part."

"What was the reason, their motivation for acting this way? Shouldn't they have turned on their captors?" The Professor asked.

"I wondered about that too," Sandra replied, "but I think that would have been too risky. They could have been shot. It was safer to sort of play along, to protect themselves from dangerous people. A wise idea, when you think about it."

"And there are other examples of the Stockholm Syndrome too, right?" Old Lazenby encouraged.

"Yes. In the Seventies, a radical fringe group in California calling themselves the Symbolic Libation Army captured Patty Heist of the very wealthy Heist brewing family. While in their custody, she was photographed holding a sub-machine gun as lookout while the group robbed a bank."

"Had they forced her to do this?" Old Lazenby quizzed, because he was quite familiar with the news story.

"Yes. She claimed she was raped, most probably true. They gained a psychological hold because her life was entirely in their hands. In short, she allied herself with them in order to survive. Their interests were hers too."

"Good analysis, Sandra," The Professor commented. "Now, what bearing might this have on the multiple personalities topic? You know, choosing or not choosing to have a split personality."

"All I could think of was this. The Swedish hostages and Patty probably didn't know why they joined with their captors to act in unexpected ways. They may not have consciously chosen to do this. Perhaps something deeper inside directed them, but I'm just not sure what?"

"Excellent insight, Sandra!" Old Lazenby enthused. "Now you're down into the subconscious level of the brain and how it might guide us."

"My husband is right. I think you should expand your reading to begin exploring the workings and interplay between our conscious and subconscious minds. It will have a great deal to do with that research question."

Old Lazenby summed up the discussion.

"Sandra, consider this. The hostages were in danger and found a way to protect themselves. Multiple personalities often originate from abuse, a way to cope with a bad situation. Does the subconscious mind play a similar part in these two?

"This should be really interesting. When would you like to see me again?" Sandra asked.

From her angle, Sandie couldn't see the sight line between the two Lazenbys very well. She couldn't see the subtle motion in Old Lazenby's face that told his wife what to say next.

"Next Wednesday at two, Sandra. At our home."

After she was gone, Old Lazenby smiled at his wife and spoke.

"Fantastic young woman. Beauty and brains. So much talent!"

"Yes, Gerry. Most people have no idea how talented she really can be in a private setting!"

They both laughed, then Old Lazenby returned to his office. J.C. Hendricks had telephoned earlier while he was in class and he had yet to return the businessman's call.

****

The following Wednesday, Sandie pressed the front doorbell at the Lazenby residence, ready to spend time discussing the mind with The Professor. She was overdressed for school, outfitted in a very short skirt and a gauzy semi-sheer blouse with a few buttons undone. Her sexiest underthings were just barely hidden below. Sandie didn't understand why she wanted to dress like this on her visits- she just did!

""Come in dear," The Professor welcomed her. "My, you look lovely today. The two of us must shop for more new clothes like this for you."

"Thank you, Professor. I feel like dressing well when I come to see you."

Natalia smiled because she could see that she was making inroads into the young woman's subconscious mind with her compliments.

"Come upstairs and we'll get started right away."

Soon, Sandie was seated across from her professor, her notes on her lap, ready to begin their discussion. Instead, Natalia suggested she close her eyes to rest a moment, "to clear your mind of all other thoughts". She had her breathe deeply a few times, while she softly spoke about a peaceful place without care or worry. In a minute, Sandra was hers for the afternoon.

The Professor put her arm around the young woman's slender waist and walked her to the bedroom, where the bedcovers were already pulled back.

"Undress me now, Sandra."

"Yes, Helena."

"Now I will undress you...Be still, my pet."

Natalia carefully unbuttoned the silky blouse, reaching inside to cup the warm breast there. She slid it off Sandie's shoulders and complimented her on the choice of undergarments today. The young woman smiled. The Professor had done this several times before. Then, the skirt was unzipped and fell to the floor. Only a bit of lace covered the shapely body. But not for long.

"Let me kiss you now... Spread your legs, Sandra."

"Yes, Helena."

The Professor began by kissing and pulling at the young woman's nipples, then went to her knees for the prize. Using her thumbs, Natalia pressed and pulled the shaven labia apart, delighted that Sandra had taken the words layered into her subconscious mind and put them into action. She was behind Sandie's impulse to remove her blonde pubic curls.

"Beautiful pussy, Sandra... May I enjoy it now?"

"Yes. Please."

Ah, she was coming along very nicely, accepting a more submissive role. The Professor could tell that her little prize could be trained to take their sex together much farther. There were so many wicked possibilities for submission and control. Perhaps some light bondage would be enjoyable? Yes, she would work on that. Hands tied by a ribbon would be a good way to start.

Back in the moment, The Professor kissed all the pink flesh that Sandie offered, then found the sensitive clitoris, sucking it between her lips. She could hear her lovely little blonde softly moaning with pleasure. The control she felt over this beauty was so exciting to Natalia, and so much more could be exercised!

"To bed now, Sandra... Love me the same way."

"Yes Helena."

Sandie had performed orally with 'Helena' and 'Renata' so many times that she had become very accomplished with her lips and tongue. Soon it was Natalia who was moaning with pleasure as the young woman sucked her clitoris. Her pussy was soaked with the heat of her growing desire. Then there was a soft tap at the door, and Old Lazenby came in- naked. He clambered onto the bed.

"Sandra, kiss my mouth now... Franz will fuck me...You can watch."

This was very stimulating for the couple, and 'Franz' had taken his little pill. As Sandie obediently locked lips with The Professor, Old Lazenby eased his cock into his wife. She lay on her back, her husband and Sandie close together pleasuring her. Gerry looked at the young woman's lovely tits and arse as he ploughed into his wife. Then he withdrew and spoke to Sandie.

"Sandra...Are you my slut?"

"Yes, Franz," the bedroom name he always used, his middle name.

"Suck my cock now... my little slut."

"Yes, Franz."

"You must ask, Sandra."

"May I suck you, Franz? Please."

Sandie was well-schooled in her relationship with Old Lazenby. She had done this before. Natalia sat up to kiss the young woman's body while she dutifully stroked and sucked her husband's growing rod. A great deal of wet tongue and plenty of depth- she knew that was what he wanted without being told again. Old Lazenby was as hard as a rock after a few minutes of such skilled treatment.

"I'm going to fuck you... my little slut... Lay on your back."

"Yes, Franz."

"You must ask, Sandra."

"Please fuck me, Franz."

Now Natalia stretched out across Sandra's side to kiss her lips while her husband slid into the young woman's vagina. She was tight and it felt marvelous to Old Lazenby, the fourth time he had enjoyed this pleasure. The two of them began to rock forward and back, her knees up, her pelvis tilting with each thrust. She knew how to please this man inside her.

Lazenby was highly aroused now. He picked up speed and began to push into his little plaything, his personal sex toy, quite vigorously. Natalia looked over in horror.

"No Gerry! In her mouth!" she said sharply.

He quickly withdrew and scrambled up beside her head, holding his cock. She opened her mouth and he partly filled it with fluid. Then she swallowed as she had been taught, and finished with a little smile, as if to invite praise. Instead, she heard this:

1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers