Student Bodies Ch. 03: Sex Toy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True, and June just smiled at the suggestion. Didn't disagree with him at all," he added.

"You know June loves to be with each of them, so a little show would be to her liking too. Perhaps an erotic photo session featuring the two would keep old Hendricks happy?" The Professor suggested.

"But do you think you could control Martin and Sandra at the same time?"

"I could. They both respond very quickly to relaxation and visualization. I can have them hypnotized in a matter of seconds."

"It would probably be best to actually have both in your office some time before, so you could be sure hypnotizing them together would be successful. We could have some alternative plan if it failed."

"Very good. So, we'll host a private sex show, and maybe some erotic photography, after I'm sure that both students can be hypnotized and perform naked together," The Professor concluded.

"Monday, I'll tell J.C. what we have in mind and that you need a few weeks to be sure you can control them at the same time. On the same day, you phone June about the same thing. I think that will satisfy Hendricks."

"Let's have a drink now, Gerry. You need to relax."

****

Ben got an unexpected phone call from Martin one evening, inviting him to drop over for a beer and some talk. His friend sensed that the talk was really the main thing that Marty had in mind. Before hanging up, Marty said that he wanted to tell him about experiences following visits to The Professor's home.

Ben was eager to hear what he had to say, because recently, after Sandie came from the house, she didn't seem right. Ben walked into an apparently empty apartment and called out to her. There was no reply, so he went through the rooms. She was sound asleep on top of their bed, still dressed in the sexy clothes she had recently bought. He suspected that when she dressed up a bit weekdays, she might have been to the Lazenby's.

Her short skirt had ridden up and Ben could see that his wife's skimpy lace underwear was wet at the gusset. As he stepped closer, an unmistakable sexual smell was very powerful. Then he leaned in closer to her head- sure enough, that musky Hypnotique fragrance. This re-activated Ben's concerns about her visits to the Lazenby home.

"Ben, last time we talked about going to The Professor's place, you told me to keep in touch if I noticed anything odd. I thought you were crazy suspecting anything sexual over there. Now I'm beginning to wonder myself."

Yeah, I'm seeing more suspicious things lately with Sandie too. What's happening with you, Marty?"

"Ok, last time we talked I showed you my scratched up back and you said it looked like a woman's fingernails had clawed me from the front. Maybe something like that really did happen?"

"What makes you think so?" Ben asked.

"Because sometimes I get these mental images in my mind that seem to take me back to a very similar experience. And always in bed during sex!"

"Yeah... like what, Marty?"

"OK, I really like that Hypnotique perfume that The Professor wears. My sponsors keep leaving me gift envelopes of $250, so I decided to surprise Chantal with a little bottle of it..."

"Wait a minute! You said that your donor gives you cash envelopes. Sandie got one from Mrs. Hendricks too, $250 with their best wishes for a successful year. It also said, 'Looking forward to seeing you again soon', and I wondered if that meant anything."

"One! Well I've received three. Same message. Imagine, $750 for nothing. I asked the Professor the reason last time and she just said it's because I make my donor feel young again. Weird!"

"I wonder if Sandie is keeping some money gifts secret? Probably so I won't pressure her with questions like I did first time. I know she's been replacing a lot of her wardrobe with sexy new clothes."

"Yeah. I've noticed that she has a hot new look going some days. Anyway, back to my perfume story. I gave it to Chantal, and she was so excited that she put it on before we got into bed. Man, I was doing her but it seemed like... like... I was looking down at The Professor and fucking HER!"

He continued, "Chantal says something seemed to get into me. Apparently, I was really banging her harder than usual. Yeah, it was like a flashback to something I did with Lazenby. Even some of the things that Chantal said to me in bed were like an echo from the past. It was so strange!"

"Like what, Marty?"

"Ah, man...OK. Like 'Finish from behind now.' And, 'I like it that way.' I swear that someone said the exact words to me during sex very recently. You know, 'Deja vu all over again', as Yogi Berra said."

"Funny, Marty. Are you fucking anybody else?"

"No, not for months. At least not that I know about," he joked, not realizing that his statement really was quite accurate.

"Marty, do you feel like you've been having a real workout when you come back from the Lazenby's? I found Sandie sound asleep with her clothes on the other day!"

"Yeah I do. Really worn out. Sometimes I feel like I ran a marathon. Can hardly hold my head up."

"Something strange is going on over there but I can't put my finger on it. After you've been there, do you find you can't remember much or that you can't account for time passing by so quickly?" Ben asked.

"Actually, yes. This week I arrived at one o'clock. Old Lazenby phoned The Professor some time after three. We had just spent no more than fifteen or twenty minutes talking about my thesis proposal. She said that he'd be calling back, so I was gone before 3:30. Look, I spent two and a half hours and left exhausted after nothing more than talking a few minutes in her library. There are two hours missing from that afternoon!"

"What the Hell is going on, Marty? I just don't get it. All these things don't make sense. The missing time; the tiredness after visits there; the flashbacks to the same experience; all those big money gifts; and the perfume. Jeez, when Sandie came from their place the other day, she reeked of sex and that Hypnotique smell!"

"And me with those claw marks across my shoulders. Maybe Sandie and I are somehow having sex over there? It's crazy, but that would explain a lot of these strange things. Maybe it's something like my thesis topic? Mind Control. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lazenbys could do that, especially her, with all that paranormal stuff."

"Why don't you just refuse to go over there any more? If these weird things stop happening, it tells us something."

"Yeah, that's true. I'll stop going! And, you're a cop, Ben, so why don't you run a check on both of them and the Hendricks too?"

"I'll tell Sandie to stay away too. I'd have to be careful because the privacy laws are so damn strict. Like, I can't go over to the Lazenbys' and collect evidence without a search warrant. But, I'll ask an older cop if there's anything I can do with this."

****

Later, Ben and Sandie were arguing about whether she should continue to go to The Professor's home office. He had outlined all of the hard-to-explain occurrences that Marty had been experiencing and then tried to get her to review her own. But he was running into a wall.

Sandie went so far as to accuse him of "playing detective" by making crazy accusations of sexual misconduct against well-respected academics and successful business leaders. She reminded him of the potential consequences, including the loss of her assistantship bursary. She would continue to meet where and when The Professor chose.

Sandie's financial security- her bursary- was controlled by the Lazenbys and the Hendricks. The donors were good to her, with generous cash gifts for encouragement. The professors offered her plenty of valuable guidance in developing her research. These people were helping, not hurting her, so Sandie trusted them and was angry that Ben was so skeptical about their goodwill.

Too bad that Sandie failed to make the connection between this thinking and her research. She might have recognized herself as Patty Heist, siding with her captors by helping them rob a bank. It was the Stockholm Syndrome at work. Sandie would not take her husband's advice to stay away from the Lazenby residence. Instead, she would unwittingly place herself in the path of plans to satisfy J.C. Hendricks.

Their disagreement was winding down.

"I'm warning you one more time, Sandie. Between you and Marty, there are so many unexplained things that I think you are taking a big chance if you keep going over there. I don't want anyone to hurt you or use you, baby. Please stop going. That's what Marty decided to do."

"Look Ben, I won't do anything that might ruin the good things happening right now. I need the financial and academic support from these people. I understand your worries and I'll think about what you've said, But I'm going to make up my own mind, no matter what Marty is doing."

That night, Ben was sleeping peacefully when he became aware of motion- the bed was moving. He stirred, and then he was awake. Next to him, Sandie was laying on her back with her legs wide apart and her knees up. Her pelvis was moving up and down, lightly bouncing her bum on the mattress. Her arms were straight alongside her, pressing down. She really looked like she was fucking someone in her sleep!

Next, Ben heard her begin to mumble softly, almost reciting. He listened closely.

"Fuck me... Fuck me...Fuck me... I'm your slut... Hot little slut... Fuck me... Fuck me... Make me come... Make me come..."

Ben was alarmed! This chant continued with the same phrases, growing louder as her hips bounced harder against the mattress. Then, louder still came:

"No Gerry! In her mouth!" followed by counting, "Five... four... three... two... one... Sandra!... Alive and Well!"

Sandie immediately woke up and saw Ben staring at her, wide-eyed at what he had just seen and heard. Then he blurted out what he now realized.

"Gerry... Gerhard Lazenby. Good Old Lazenby! Sandie, that dirty bastard Lazenby is fucking you! She's hypnotizing you over there so he can fuck you!!"

Ben had just learned the truth.