Student Bodies Ch. 05: Once a Toy...

Story Info
How were the grads imprinted by their Lazenby hypnosis sex?
8k words
4.84
7.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
300 Followers

There is plenty more to be told about the graduates' lives after their experiences with the Lazenbys. Sex under hypnosis had lasting impacts, as this chapter illustrates. I welcome your comments and ideas.

Characters from Good Old Lazenby, Ch. 01, and Student Bodies, Ch. 01 to 04:

* Old Lazenby: former Psychology Department Head, jailed heart attack victim

* The Professor: Lazenby's wife, the hypnotist, in jail awaiting sentencing

* Sandra Weston: grad student hypnotized and sexually used by the professors

* Ben Weston: Sandie's husband, a rookie policeman who broke the case open

* Martin Benning: Ben's friend, grad student sexually used by the Lazenbys

* June Hendricks: alumnus and grad bursary donor, jailed and awaiting sentencing

Once a Toy... Always a Toy

A huge scandal had just rocked a prestigious New York university. Two married psychology professors- Gerard and Natalia Lazenby had been hypnotizing graduate students for sex with them and certain wealthy alumni.

The couple was arrested in a sting operation at their home as they prepared to sexually exploit students Sandie Weston and Martin Benning. The Lazenbys and alumni donors, the Hendricks, were found guilty of several serious sex crimes.

Major events like this can have lasting repercussions.

.... "What became of the Psychology Department? Not much changed except the bursary system. The department soldiered on under new leadership during the long investigation and trial. Students attended lectures and assistants marked tests. Graduate students researched papers, and some completed doctoral degrees. University life went on much as before.... [Student Bodies 4]

But what happened to the victims at the centre of the case? Their lives did NOT go on pretty much like before. Consider the serious obstacles which confronted them:

Could Sandie Weston ever return to the woman she was, after being used for months as a personal sex toy by the perpetrators? Or would she always be a toy?

Could her husband Ben ignore images of Old Lazenby at his attractive young wife? Would their once-healthy sex life and marriage withstand this extreme test?

Would Martin Benning be able to move on with his life after serving as an unwitting sex machine for two cougars? Would others find it easy to manipulate him too?

Would other graduate students, such as Melanie Rossignol, react to the Lazenbys' manipulation through promiscuity? Would she come to influence other victims?

Their story opens in the University's senate chamber, soon after guilty verdicts were delivered in the Lazenby and Hendricks court cases.

****

"You've all been following this trial. You know that the police have been here almost as often as the lawyers and forensic accountants. A nightmare! A goddam public relations nightmare!"

The President of the university was leading a closed meeting of the Board of Governors. They felt an urgency to prepare a press release quickly, now that the verdicts were public. The mountain of evidence against the defendants made it very unlikely that the rulings would be overturned.

"Yes, a nightmare! Our brand is so tainted now that this whole university is equated with perverse sex between professors and students," said the Provost.

"And the Hendricks have ruined alumni relations!" another complained. "I was talking with some wealthy alumni recently. They are the butt of jokes and innuendo, ashamed to say they are our graduates."

"What are we going to do about it? It'll have to be good to clear up this mess," added a third.

"I've asked a friend in the public relations business to offer some ideas," the President stated. "They can tailor the right kind of statements to steer us through this whole problem."

The President introduced Ms. Ann Arbuckle. Every eye in the room turned toward the woman who came to the lectern at the open end of the horseshoe-shaped table arrangement. Some hoped that she would have the magic dust to make this go away. Others were skeptical that an outsider could help.

She started slowly, recognizing that she was unknown among these educated community leaders. To establish credibility, Arbuckle identified some of the public relations disasters her company had handled over the years. Then she turned to the current crisis the university was facing.

"The most important thing here is support you show for the victims: Sandra Weston, Martin Benning, Sandra's husband Ben Weston, of course, and all the other victims that you already know about. You must acknowledge how your two professors have affected their lives, and that you will make amends."

"We all agree with you, I'm sure, Ms. Arbuckle. What do you suggest?" the President queried.

"Part of it must be from your Mission Statement. That the university aims to promote positive interaction of staff and students. But people want to know what exactly you plan to do. For example, Martin Benning was half-way through his doctorate and needed that bursary. You must offer him generous 'no-strings' support so he can finish."

"I suppose that would apply to Sandra Weston and the others who are still at the university," someone said.

"It's even more important with Sandra Weston. She is every mature couple's young adult daughter. They feel hurt and sorry for her, so generosity will speak well for you. But, helping all the victims financially with their studies is only the beginning."

"What else must we do to recover our public image?" the Provost asked.

"Most victims will not just get up tomorrow and go back to school. Two of your professors have ruined their lives with their sick scheme. The students will need to be de-programmed, based on what I read of the trial. They'll require extensive counselling and expensive therapy."

"And it doesn't end there," she continued. "The Westons and other married couples will likely require marriage counselling. You must offer to get them the best people, and you must make it clear that you'll pay, whatever it takes to make them whole again."

"But that could be like a bottomless well. It could cost a small fortune! Could we even afford to make an offer like that?" someone complained.

"Can you afford NOT to?" Ms. Arbuckle replied firmly. "Your alumni feel tainted by this because June Hendricks was one of them. They must be part of a positive response to the problem. Your Alumni Affairs Department could organize a targeted funding campaign to pay for special bursaries, and all other support for the victims."

"These are excellent suggestions, Ms. Arbuckle. Do we need any more initiatives at this point?" the President asked.

"Probably not yet. But this only addresses public perceptions. Lawyers for the victims may bring lawsuits. Two of your professors have abused a dozen of your students. I've only dealt with the tip of a potentially huge iceberg today. The quicker you can be seen making amends the better."

"That is a huge worry," said the President. "We'll need the best lawyers to advise us." Then he concluded, "I'm sure we can all agree with what you've outlined today. How soon can you and I meet to prepare a press release about this? I'll give it top priority, I assure you."

"Is tomorrow at 9:00 too soon? Good. I'll need copies of your Mission Statement today, and any other pertinent documents about the University's teacher-student policies."

"Thank you, Ms. Arbuckle. Meeting adjourned!"

****

At the restaurant, Ben and Sandie Weston shared a bottle of wine to ease the tension after the long, grueling trial. One doesn't really celebrate such things, but they had been out for dinner with Martin and his girlfriend, Chantal. Afterward at home, Ben opened a second bottle before bedtime.

This one was for courage. Ever since Sandie became aware of her sexual manipulation by the Lazenbys and June Hendricks, she had gone into a shell. She wouldn't go to school, dropping her studies altogether. And, she stopped trusting people, now suspicious of everyone's motives. Finally, she avoided any intimate contact with her husband.

Ben needed the alcohol too. There were problems with Sandie that sometimes seemed insurmountable. She was pushing him away, and at the same time, he couldn't erase thoughts of Old Lazenby with his wife. Ben wanted her more than ever, but he couldn't get over the anger he felt about the old bastard.

Ben poured each of them a full glass.

"Baby, I know this has been awful for you. Today the law spoke loud and clear. What they did was wrong." There was no need to say names anymore.

"I know Ben. Sometimes I wonder if we can ever be like we were before."

"I guess it's like the terrible things that happen in a war. Can people just go on with their lives after? Or are they scarred forever?"

"But we have to try, don't we Ben? I mean, it wasn't our fault... my fault. I know that, but I still feel guilty. Those things they made me do for...."

"Let's not talk about it, at least not tonight. Let's try to pretend this is a night two years ago- before this happened. Remember how we'd drink wine and talk about good things?"

I'll try.... Let's get ready for bed, OK honey?" Sandie said softly.

Ben knew that Sandie was working to overcome what the Lazenbys and June Hendricks had burdened her with. He'd do everything he could tonight to get back some of those old feelings. When Sandie came back to the sofa a short time later wearing a pretty pink peignoir set, he knew his wife was making a real effort too.

"Baby, you look so good. I'll bring the bottle and the glasses to the bedroom now."

She smiled shyly at her husband and nodded.

Tonight, Ben was soft and slow with his wounded wife. He knew this had to be without a heated rush. Maybe that would come later if they could block out all the other hurt for a little while. They drank a second glass, not saying too much, both desperate to get their loving life back. Then their glasses were empty, and it was the moment of truth.

"Ready, baby? It has been so long..."

"Yes, I want it too, honey. Just go slow, OK?"

"Anything for you baby... anything."

Ben spent a lot of time kissing Sandie's lips while he held her tight. Soon she offered him tongue and he eagerly took it, returning eager kisses. He felt her hand on the back of his head, pulling him closer. Now Ben took a risk, reaching through her long outer gown to place his hand on her warm thigh. He waited, expecting her to move away, but she didn't. Sandie was going to try tonight.

Ben's wife kissed him passionately, murmuring endearments as she pressed her body tightly against his own. He could feel his erection stiffening, rubbing against her leg. He slid his hand up along her smooth thigh toward her treasure, and she didn't resist.

"I'm getting hot, Ben. Help me out of this long gown."

"Thought you'd never ask, baby. Straighten your arm. Now the other side. That's it. So... where were we?"

"We were getting ready to do it."

"Let's not stop."

By now Ben's cock had escaped over the top of his boxers and Sandie took it in her hand. She grinned at her husband and gave it a few strokes.

"Somebody is ready."

"Let's see if you are.... Oh yes.... Ready?

Sandie rolled onto her back and spread her thighs. Ben could see that she was indeed ready. She had let her pubic hair grow back since the arrests, but otherwise she was everything Ben remembered so fondly. He knelt between her legs and slowly fed his stiff cock into her vagina. Both sighed loudly- after so many months, the pleasure was like the first time.

"Oh Ben, that feels so good. Do me nice and slow now, while we kiss," she breathed.

It was a beautiful thing that night, as the damaged couple made love so tentatively; almost as if they were in a spell which could be broken at any moment. One bad memory of the Lazenbys or June Hendricks could bring this redeeming act of love crashing to Earth.

Ben gradually pressed deeper into his wife, as deep as he could go. And to his satisfaction, Sandie began to push back hard against him with each thrust. So, he picked up the pace and she fell right into rhythm, her lubricant flowing freely. Meanwhile, the couple continued kissing, their probing tongues exploring the inner recesses of their mouths.

"From behind now, baby?" Ben whispered, and they quickly moved to that position.

"I'm so warm, Ben. I need to take this off," referring to the inner piece of the set.

Was that an invitation? Sandie could have done that herself, but Ben was eager to help because he hadn't often seen her naked since the night of the police raid. She sat up and raised her arms so he could pull it over her head. There were her lovely breasts, nipples erect with desire. This was working out so well tonight.

Now Ben entered his wife from behind and began that familiar climb toward the peak. He held Sandie's hips tightly, pulling himself forward as she pushed against him in reply. Both were breathing hard and beginning to perspire heavily. Sandie was starting to moan softly with satisfaction. This was all good, and Ben could feel himself readying for the final drive to the top.

"Oh fuck Sandie.... I'm nearly there.... How 'bout you?... Ugh!... Ugh!...."

"No.... Not yet.... Go ahead if you're ready...."

"Can't stop.... Gotta come.... Ugh!... Ugh!.... Ugh!.... Uggghhh!.... Oh yeah!!!"

Ben came fast, blasting cum deep into his wife. She continued to move with him until he came back to Earth again. Then he lay down beside her.

"Baby, you didn't come, did you?" he mumbled.

"No, I couldn't get there this time," she complained.

"Can I help you with that now?"

"No, I don't think that I can do it tonight. Too many bad feelings, I guess."

Afterward, they lay awake for a while, staring at the ceiling, not talking. Both wondered the same thing: was this just something that happened tonight? Or did they have a more serious problem now? Neither of them knew.

****

The press interview with the University President was the first time the Westons learned about what was coming their way. It was both a shock and a pleasant surprise:

"We care deeply about our students here at the University," the story read. "Our mandate is to ensure healthy, positive relationships in our academic family, especially between staff and students. That didn't happen with two of our former professors and some of our alumni. We sincerely apologize, and will do everything we can to make things right. We are taking immediate steps to do that."

The news story continued, explaining the bursaries made available to all the victims to complete their programs. There was even an open offer to spouses, like Ben Weston and others, to complete a new university degree free-of-charge. Further, the university had prepared a list of professional counsellors on staff and in the community, offering their paid services, "for as long as it takes to make things right."

Meanwhile, the President had met with the Alumni Affairs Department to launch a funding campaign. Judging by the press release, the initial response was enthusiastic, "because our former graduates are concerned about this professional abuse, and determined to do all they can to better the lives of those so adversely affected."

It was a public relations masterpiece, a fine bit of rhetoric engineered by real professionals. The question was whether or not it would serve its two main purposes: to polish the university's badly tarnished reputation, and to head off potential lawsuits from the victims. There was a third objective too: to heal the victims.

The following week, all the Lazenby recruits- and there were a dozen of them plus some spouses- began to meet with their professionals. Sandie had three: a personal therapist, a marital counsellor for the two of them, and a de-programmer to help her 'un-learn' her lessons in Neuro-Linguistic Programming- NLP.

Marty was assigned three as well: a therapist, de-programmer, and academic counsellor, since he had decided to return to school.

In every case, the university matched professional to victim based on gender. For example, Sandie was given a younger female therapist, like herself, to avoid any link to a man like Old Lazenby or an older woman like The Professor. The Westons' marital counsellor was a younger female too. Marty was assigned only male professionals.

The first meeting between Sandie and her personal therapist was rather awkward. Nicholette Greatash was a cute red-head, single and close to her client in age.

Sandie was a different person after spending so much time in bed hypnotized with Natalia and June Hendricks. She could not deny her attraction to the same sex now. She found her therapist quite appealing physically and frequently had her eyes on the woman, appreciating her facial features and the shape of her body. Sharon was making Nicolette a bit nervous.

"Sandra, we have a lot of work to do together to make your life whole again. Let's start by telling me in general terms how you are feeling right now."

"Doctor, things have been better, of course...."

"Please, call me Nikki. I'd like this to be professional, but very personal too. I want you to be able to tell me anything... everything. That's the only way that we'll make progress."

"OK, Nikki, my life is different now. I feel guilty because my husband warned me about them and I didn't listen... I wouldn't listen because I trusted them. And I feel shame because... well, dammit... the whole world knows in detail what happened to me- what I did for them under hypnosis."

"And now, you probably find it hard to trust at all, because they were people you looked up to, right?"

"Exactly. I mean it will even take me some time to trust you, Nikki."

"I'm on your side, Sandie. Believe me. I want to help. So... tell me what you're thinking about me right now. Suspicious? Uneasy? Anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything. You must be perfectly honest and frank with me if our time together is going to work."

"Anything... well, OK... I'm finding you very attractive and I'm thinking about what you look like under that white lab coat."

Nikki tried to remain cool, even though it surprised her.

"I know you're testing me... just trying to shock me. You're attractive too Sandie, but that doesn't change our doctor-client relationship. I'm here to help you be better again, nothing more."

"Doctor... Nikki, about what I just said about you. Do you think it has anything to do with... with being so intimate with those two women under hypnosis? I would never have looked at you that way before."

"Very likely, yes. Your experiences have changed you, but we must maintain a professional relationship."

"I agree. It's just that you told me to be honest. Since my sexual experiences with them, I wonder if I've become bisexual. Is that even possible?"

"These experiences may have brought out parts of you that were either hidden or under control before. Let's talk about that, since you asked. Had you any such thoughts or happenings before the hypnosis?"

"Not really," but Sandie said it hesitantly.

"You don't sound so sure, Think about it for a few minutes while I review some relevant details of your case."

It was quiet in the room while Sandie decided whether or not to tell the therapist.

"OK, yes there were some things. My female college room-mate and I sometimes used to play together when we smoked up or drank too much. Nothing regular, but we sometimes got ourselves off while the other watched. Now and then, we helped each other."

"And, if you don't mind me asking, was it orally or digitally?"

"Actually, both. It depended how high we were at the time. My room-mate liked oral a lot."

"Oh, I see," Nikki replied coolly, continuing, "and do I remind you of your room-mate at all?"

"In some ways, yes. So that's probably where my attraction to you is coming from."

1fastguy
1fastguy
300 Followers